Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 22-09-2010, 11:31 PM   #41
phemohilia
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: All Up In This Bitch!
Posts: 7,194
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch View Post
November 2nd is Day of the Dead.


AND.... it's my birthday!!!

Last edited by phemohilia; 23-09-2010 at 06:33 PM.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-09-2010, 11:32 PM   #42
ponzi nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Colchester
Posts: 2,846
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
i like reading your posts but your avatar is freaking me out.
I changed it just for you If anyone misses the old picture view my profile; the full horror of it is still visible there. The story of that picture is amusing. I used to work for a big company but 'dropped out' a couple of years ago, around the time I started discovering all the weird and wonderful stuff you can find in abundance on websites like this. I sent out as few emails that must have seemed strange to my ex-colleagues. One of them came to visit me while I was living in Cambodia so we decided to pose a picture with me looking as mad as possible, screaming crazily in the jungle (that's chocolate on my head by the way!) which he sent back, saying he'd tracked me down but I had gone completely mad It makes me laugh when I see it but I agree, without the back story it might be a little disturbing. I hope you like the new one

Anyway, back 'on topic'; here's what I found out when I had a look at timewave zero in detail:



Quote:
This calculator allows you to view three versions of the King Wen sequence:

the Kelly version is the original set used by Terrence Mckenna it was created by Royce Kelley and Leon Taylor in 1974 as McKenna was developing the theory
the Watkins version is based on a criticism of Novelty theory by Matthew Watkins in which he designed a formula capturing the I-Ching transformation.
the Sheliak version is based on a revision from physicist John Sheliak, this version is the one which McKenna himself was the most mathematically sound
(from http://frequency23.net/timewave/index.php where you can find the calculator and play with it yourself)

Note the Kelly and Watkins versions are where we see the steep falls in (late) November that several have linked to the start of the last "day" of the Planetary Underworld. All three show their next decline in (late) March 2011, and reach a low around the end of October.

Of course other Mayan calenders, or at least interpretations of them, 'end' in December 2012, as does Terence McKenna's timewave. I have been pondering that we perhaps reach some kind of conscious convergence in 2011 but time continues in its 'normal' 3d sense until 2012 and then we transcend this reality in some way, perhaps?

Who knows!

ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 12:08 AM   #43
measle_weasel
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2008
Posts: 8,804
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
it's also important to remember that THERE IS NO TIME, there are only events and energy...and these events have cycles to them, and the cycle is like a spiral...we are at the the thinnest and fastest point at the end of the cycle, like the bottom of a a spiraling water drain, so the same energy that went into large, long events in the past (WW2, age of enlightenment, etc) simply happen in a MUCH shorter period of time, and RESONATE WITH EACH OTHER...that's why the mayan calendar and time wave zero are so accurate, it's because they are not calendars, they are graphs of information, and we live in an information construct...so don't get too caught up in dates and prediction...it's not prediction, it's seeing what's already there.
Speaking of spirals and time, this thread is related: http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101837

Its about auric time, an interesting concept that deals with the mayan calendar, timewave, and similar things.
__________________
"Words have the power to both destroy, and heal. When words are both true and kind, they can change our world" -Buddha
"There is no way to peace. Peace is the way" -Gandhi

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 05:31 AM   #44
indolering
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Rocky Mountain High
Posts: 3,092
Likes: 79 (59 Posts)
Default

[QUOTE=ponzi nemesis;1059262975]I changed it just for you If anyone misses the old picture view my profile; the full horror of it is still visible there. The story of that picture is amusing. I used to work for a big company but 'dropped out' a couple of years ago, around the time I started discovering all the weird and wonderful stuff you can find in abundance on websites like this. I sent out as few emails that must have seemed strange to my ex-colleagues. One of them came to visit me while I was living in Cambodia so we decided to pose a picture with me looking as mad as possible, screaming crazily in the jungle (that's chocolate on my head by the way!) which he sent back, saying he'd tracked me down but I had gone completely mad It makes me laugh when I see it but I agree, without the back story it might be a little disturbing. I hope you like the new one

Anyway, back 'on topic'; here's what I found out when I had a look at timewave zero in detail:





(from http://frequency23.net/timewave/index.php where you can find the calculator and play with it yourself)

Note the Kelly and Watkins versions are where we see the steep falls in (late) November that several have linked to the start of the last "day" of the Planetary Underworld. All three show their next decline in (late) March 2011, and reach a low around the end of October.

Quote:
Of course other Mayan calenders, or at least interpretations of them, 'end' in December 2012, as does Terence McKenna's timewave. I have been pondering that we perhaps reach some kind of conscious convergence in 2011 but time continues in its 'normal' 3d sense until 2012 and then we transcend this reality in some way, perhaps?

Who knows![
Your musings here come close to The RA Material by Elkins, Ruckert & McCarty, where they speak of the end of the cycle of 3rd density and what they term the Harvest, literally a harvest of souls from Earth and the beginning of a cycle of 4th density for the planet itself, eventually being repopulated with 4th density beings. Those souls whose violet ray emanation resonates with 4th density frequencies will then continue their journey in a 4th density planet; those who have failed to learn the requisite lessons of 3rd density are then obligated to repeat a portion of a 3rd density cycle until they are able to move higher. There is no judgment here--we simply must acquire the skills and the consciousness to merge into the astral world. RA indicated the end of the cycle to be in 2011...i imagine we'll see plenty of intense events in 2011, perhaps culminating in a convulsion which could set the Earth on a path of healing.
i've enjoyed this thread and appreciate everyone's considerable knowledge and talents.

Last edited by indolering; 23-09-2010 at 06:10 AM.
indolering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 06:01 AM   #45
verndewd
Banned
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Lands of the american natives
Posts: 14,702
Likes: 15 (15 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by steve1964 View Post
LOL

I like your Sig thats the shit we have to over come I take it you mean one's Ego
its a quote from a post I made here, it means tempering the mind through the heart, even ego cant weigh in much if you are discipplined to your hearts guidence. the root of the idea came from a conversation with a washo headman wher I asked if the white mans system should be abandonded And he replied its not the system its that the government has no heart and things in this world structure lack heart; When he said that it was like I saw everything ruled by the heart and I knew he was right.

I had a thought similar to this wayyy back when I was 18 I saw how the mechanized world was like a premature ejac in that if we would have waited to produce technologies that were safe for the world we might be further along and the world would be greener. Allowing the heart to rule the products of the mind. in the heart we see that if it can kill or poison something it shouldnt be created because the heart cares for all things.

Last edited by verndewd; 23-09-2010 at 06:33 AM.
verndewd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-09-2010, 08:55 PM   #46
steve1964
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 1,038
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

WoW thanks for the Enlightenment
steve1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 07:46 PM   #47
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering View Post
Your musings here come close to The RA Material by Elkins, Ruckert & McCarty, where they speak of the end of the cycle of 3rd density and what they term the Harvest, literally a harvest of souls from Earth and the beginning of a cycle of 4th density for the planet itself, eventually being repopulated with 4th density beings.
Yes the aliens are waiting to round us all up and take us off to another world where they will enslave us again. Will, if you don't know what the fuck is happening that is..
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 07:57 PM   #48
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by indolering
Your musings here come close to The RA Material by Elkins, Ruckert & McCarty, where they speak of
the end of the cycle of 3rd density and what they term the Harvest, literally a harvest of souls from
Earth and the beginning of a cycle of 4th density for the planet itself, eventually being repopulated
with 4th density beings.
My alarm bells went off frantically when I read the first page of the Ra
material.. when they go off like that it means the information is not the
truth. I kept reading though, page after page, and placed it on a shelf
in the back of my mind. Later when my spiritual awakening started and
I started having interdimensional experiences, among other experiences,
I realized that the Ra material was very dangerous deception.

Usually I would never judge a belief system, but that stuff is nasty.

Last edited by zsymon; 24-09-2010 at 07:59 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 10:43 PM   #49
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
My alarm bells went off frantically when I read the first page of the Ra
material.. when they go off like that it means the information is not the
truth. I kept reading though, page after page, and placed it on a shelf
in the back of my mind. Later when my spiritual awakening started and
I started having interdimensional experiences, among other experiences,
I realized that the Ra material was very dangerous deception.

Usually I would never judge a belief system, but that stuff is nasty.
is there any material you trust?
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 11:00 PM   #50
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Not much, at least not in books or the internet.

I've read books and channelings and material for years, then when my
spiritual experiences started and I started connecting with my higher
self, I had to let go of almost everything I read from outside sources,
because what I learned from personal experience contradicted much
of what I read and researched.

There is a gigantic amount of deception and disinformation out there.
That is why I believe that looking inside of yourself instead of only
looking outside of yourself, is one of the major steps of awakening.

Last edited by zsymon; 24-09-2010 at 11:03 PM.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 11:04 PM   #51
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by zsymon View Post
Not much, at least not in books or the internet.

I've read books and channelings and material for years, then when my
spiritual experiences started and I started connecting with my higher
self, I had to let go of almost everything I read from outside sources,
because what I learned from personal experience contradicted much
of what I read and researched.

There is a gigantic amount of deception and disinformation out there.
That is why I believe that looking inside of yourself instead of only
looking outside of yourself, is one of the major steps of awakening.
interesting.... i guess in the coming weeks you will have to listen to yourself more and more. can you let me know when you find out more about this 'dark energy' that is refusing to let go?
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2010, 11:11 PM   #52
yourbodyisall
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Posts: 407
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

Wow, skimmed through most of this and saw that no body mentioned what is on Nov. 2 in the US.

Midterm Election day. So if Nov 3rd and the time period through till feb is a great event, I see it going as follows. MASS voting in of 3rd party/liberty/constitutional delegates. Followed by complete shake-up in the Gov leading to many great things. End of shadow gov't, end of illegal gov activity, disclosure of et's and other "secret" info (largely technologies), end of the American Empire and a return to peace and freedom for the world.

Then I could definitely see the following period accelerating very quickly since we will be free to grow to our highest potential!

Last edited by yourbodyisall; 24-09-2010 at 11:17 PM.
yourbodyisall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 12:10 AM   #53
zsymon
Inactive
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Posts: 5,316
Likes: 13 (10 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
interesting.... i guess in the coming weeks you will have to listen to yourself more and more. can you let me know when you find out more about this 'dark energy' that is refusing to let go?
Yeah I will let you know when I do.
zsymon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 02:17 AM   #54
ponzi nemesis
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Colchester
Posts: 2,846
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default BuildingWhat.org

Quote:
Originally Posted by yourbodyisall View Post
Wow, skimmed through most of this and saw that no body mentioned what is on Nov. 2 in the US.

Midterm Election day. So if Nov 3rd and the time period through till feb is a great event, I see it going as follows. MASS voting in of 3rd party/liberty/constitutional delegates. Followed by complete shake-up in the Gov leading to many great things. End of shadow gov't, end of illegal gov activity, disclosure of et's and other "secret" info (largely technologies), end of the American Empire and a return to peace and freedom for the world.

Then I could definitely see the following period accelerating very quickly since we will be free to grow to our highest potential!
Thanks for this great post! It filled me with such a positive sense of what the next few months could bring that I went straight to the 'Building What?' website and donated $100:

Quote:
What is “BuildingWhat?”
A WORLDWIDE CAMPAIGN TO RAISE AWARENESS OF BUILDING 7

More than eight years after the tragedy of September 11, 2001, New York Supreme Court Justice Edward H. Lehner was hearing arguments in a courtroom less than a mile from Ground Zero about a ballot initiative to launch a new investigation of the 9/11 attacks. When the lawyer for the plaintiffs sponsoring the initiative explained that the 9/11 Commission report left many unanswered questions, including “Why did Building 7 come down,” the Judge replied quizzically, “Building what?”

Like Judge Lehner, millions of people do not know or remember only vaguely that a third tower called World Trade Center Building 7 also collapsed on September 11, 2001. In any other situation, the complete, free fall collapse of a 47-story skyscraper would be played over and over on the news. It would be discussed for years to come and building design codes would be completely rewritten. So, why does no one know about Building 7? And why did Building 7 come down?

The answers to these questions have far-reaching implications for our society. The goal of the “BuildingWhat?” campaign is to raise awareness of Building 7 so that together we can begin to address these questions.

Thank you for visiting BuildingWhat.org.

Watch the TV ad

Every $400 raised will allow the TV ad
to reach 10,000 people.
All contributions are 100% tax-deductible.
Please donate generously.
You can watch the ad and read all about the project here:

http://buildingwhat.org/

I can see New Yorkers waking up on mass from this campaign; as you say things should get interesting what with those elections coming!

We are so lucky to be alive at his time!

ponzi nemesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 10:47 AM   #55
cafetimes1991
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ireland
Posts: 4,073
Likes: 1 (1 Post)
Default

^ Now that's activism.

Anyway, this is a very interesting thread and I hope and pray things progress quickly as described in the OP.
__________________
"Somebody, after all, had to make a start. What we wrote and said is also believed by many others. They just don't dare express themselves as we did."
— Sophie Scholl


cafetimes1991 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 02:54 PM   #56
elcribbo
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 950
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

When absolutely nothing happens are you all going to finally admit that the Mayan calendar etc is just complete bollocks?
elcribbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 02:59 PM   #57
itsallinus
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 3,588
Likes: 75 (43 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcribbo View Post
When absolutely nothing happens are you all going to finally admit that the Mayan calendar etc is just complete bollocks?
Things are and have been happening, all the time. Where have you been? Take a look around you...
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 03:02 PM   #58
phemohilia
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: All Up In This Bitch!
Posts: 7,194
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by itsallinus View Post
Things are and have been happening, all the time. Where have you been? Take a look around you...
I think a lot of folks expect to see major fireworks and I don't think it's happening or will continue to unfold that way.
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 05:44 PM   #59
ambler1980
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 5,784
Likes: 2 (2 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by elcribbo View Post
When absolutely nothing happens are you all going to finally admit that the Mayan calendar etc is just complete bollocks?
lol, it's already happening...because you're not seeing too much external fireworks, you think nothing is happening. you get a new body every seven years as your cells totally change, yet you think nothing happens. because you can go down to the 7-11 and get a six pack, people think nothing is happening. it IS happening, right now....in events, energies, people.
__________________
‎"people are basically just vehicles to create money, which must create more money to keep the whole thing from falling apart"
ambler1980 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-09-2010, 05:52 PM   #60
phemohilia
Banned
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: All Up In This Bitch!
Posts: 7,194
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ambler1980 View Post
lol, it's already happening...because you're not seeing too much external fireworks, you think nothing is happening. you get a new body every seven years as your cells totally change, yet you think nothing happens. because you can go down to the 7-11 and get a six pack, people think nothing is happening. it IS happening, right now....in events, energies, people.
I've certainly felt "something" over the last year or so. That "can't put my finger on it" kind of feeling. But sometimes it manifests itself as a "deeper knowing or understanding" of sorts. Heightening of my intuitive abilities. Like everything about me is becoming more finely tuned, more accurate and more aware. It's a great feeling!!
phemohilia is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:51 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.