Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > New Members Forum

Old 26-11-2015, 10:00 AM   #1
buffalobuodousqu

Default Mardi Gras Marc

Hi Yall, I'm a big time fan of David and his work and have been following for quite some time. I finally felt compelled to reach out on a topic i have become surrounded by. In New Orleans the Carnival organizations are ripe with occult activity but as of lately a new organization which claims to now be a religion has begun to grow exponentially. They have a headquarters right around the corner from me and a bunch of people i know have been joining. It's called Chewbacchus. It seems like a simple parading organization for cosplayers of all ages, but upon closer inspection I've found that its a community full of occult practices. They've built a full on idol of the "god" they claim to worship which is some kind of mashup of Bacchus and Chewbacca. it would seem quite absurd until they started escalating their activities over the last couple of years. They have ritual ceremonies involving giant burning effigies and Sensory deprivation chambers and they have a prayer book and people in charge that call themselves overlords... I'm pretty spooked out and was hoping to see if anyone else on here had any good information...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GIYRMZle_xE

thanks ,
Marc B
buffalobuodousqu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2015, 12:03 PM   #2
lagamorph

People have been inventing various religions for eons. Tayloring religious canon would make it more palatable to those who can't exist spiritually within the confines of whatever belief system they need to rebel from.

Doesn't surprise me at all. Here in the southern USA there are at least a couple hundred versions of 'Baptist'.

Steering clear of organized religion is the best advice I can think of.
lagamorph is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 12:28 AM   #3
Dude111

Welcome to davidicke.com/forum!!!

I hope ya like it here
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2015, 07:07 AM   #4
aster
Banned

Welcome Marc B, the start of that video is quite disturbing. Never heard of that organisation, and can only suggest you keep as well away from it as you can. Plenty of topics here and good people to be with
aster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2015, 01:16 PM   #5
knightofalbion

A very warm welcome to the forum, dear Marc
http://holy-lance.blogspot.com
knightofalbion is offline   Reply With Quote