Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 20-01-2010, 05:25 AM   #21
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
This was an awesome post, thanks metacomet
Thank YOU. Glad someone bumped this thread.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2010, 05:31 AM   #22
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by white_wave View Post
hi i dont' know too much about the subject, but i had a form of sleep paralysis a few years ago. i was downstairs and the news was on when the news bells started to chime , then i started having a panic attack. i seem to remember my mother's then boyfriend telling me 'its when you hear the 13th chime that you've got to worry'. anyway i rushed upstairs afterwards and sat down under the covers of my bed, after a few minutes i got the sensation that something was trapping me under the covers, after a few moments i started shouting like mad for someone to come help me, then i felt a blow across my face. when someone finally did come they said i had a red mark on my cheek.i was about 17 at the time.

nothing like that has happened before but other things have. once when i was drifting to sleep (though i was fully conscious) my eyes saw that i was flying through space with all the stars wizzing past me, i was'nt worried at that time. but i became aware that i wasnt breathing, which needless to say freaked me out, so with an effort i braught myself back into myself (if you know what i mean). i subconciously braught myself into a sitting position and i was panting hard.

other things have happened, but these are the two most memorable. i dont know whats causing these things to happen, if its good entities, bad entities or myself awakaning. or if its to do with the fact i did a ouijji board when i was 14

if anyone can help explain these things to me i would be more than greatfull, as im only 19 now i would guess that there is alot more of this kind of thing to come. for good or for bad.
Wow this is all very interesting, i'm sorry i somehow missed this post before! I was considering starting a new thread on sleep apnea and it's relation to spiritual experiences during sleep. Sleep apnea:

"Episodes of not breathing (apnea), which may occur as few as 5 times an hour (mild apnea) to more than 50 times an hour (severe apnea). How many episodes you have determines how severe your sleep apnea is."http://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/tc/sleep-apnea-symptoms

Many times while drifting off to sleep I feel myself stop breathing and also my heart stops beating. So I wake up abruptly fighting for breath with my heart racing and it's quite disruptive to sleep!! I don't know how this relates to astral travel and dreams but it has happened enough to concern me these last couple months . I seem to be in some sort of frequency tuning in phase when it happens, like i'll usually hear people talking, or certain music, or even see random things happening like a guy walking down a street. Is this remote viewing?

The panic attack you experienced sounds like textbook astral harassment to me, it is very interesting that you received physical evidence of it, I'm sure that was traumatic! There are a few things you can do to kind of cleanse spiritually and keep the bad guys away, like visualization, running water, orgonite, and smudging.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-01-2010, 10:29 AM   #23
gizmocrystal

In my sleep paralysis episodes there is always someone evil present.

This creature would stick his finger into my left side just below my ribs(I have no idea why?)

Incedently my mother also has had this happen to her in her episodes.

So i dont think this is all in our heads.
gizmocrystal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 01:19 AM   #24
subl1minal

I've had two experiences.

One time I was sleeping downstairs on my sofa, under this big feather quilt I had, then I heard my Mum call me and as I went to yell 'Yeah!?' I couldn't move and I thought I could hear her coming down the stairs and I couldn't move or even say anything. Then literally a few seconds later I was able to move and talk again. Scared the shit out of me.

The second time, I went to the restroom at work, I was exhausted from lack of sleep, gym and eating a shit load of food. So I use to go to the loo, sit on the lid and get my head down for 10 minutes or so, for a 'power nap' and then one time, I was asleep but still aware and I thought to myself ''shit best get back to my desk'' and as I was saying that to myself, I went to open my eyes and move and I couldn't! and I started to panick, soon as I did that, I could move and open my eyes.

But I just gathered it was serious exhaustion and my body wasn't responding in time with my brain. Very weird and interesting experiences though.

Last edited by subl1minal; 08-02-2010 at 01:20 AM.
subl1minal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:18 AM   #25
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
IMO there are different kinds of paralysis. In most of the threads here, it seems that posters' opinions are that there is only one cause for this phenomenon, and any other conclusions on it are misunderstandings. Some try to explain it away in scientific or psychological terms, some think it always means evil. What I would like to see is an openness that there is more than one type, not just one or the other. It seems the people who have experienced one type and not the other, dismiss the other as a false explanation. I used to think this way, because I had type 2 before I ever experienced type 1, and believe me I got a little miffed that people tried to explain away this entity crushing down on me as a product of my mind . I can say with confidence that there are at least two different kinds because I have experienced both of them.

Type 1: OBE/Astral Travel: Your astral self is not yet fully connected to your physical self, so until it is fully back in your body, you cannot move. Sometimes you can see around you. Nothing sinister about this, it's just annoying.

Type 2: In the presence of an entity: There is an entity on top of you, crushing down on you, or merely near you or observing you, and you cannot move. Scary.

Regarding the second type, I have seen many reports where "ET's", or even bigfoot, are present at a distance, and the human observing them is paralyzed. Note that these beings do not need to be physically touching the person for this to happen. My theory on this, is that it all has to do with frequency. I used to think that these beings were merely jerks who purposefully paralyzed us to scare us, or do whatever. Now I am wondering if it is the frequency of the otherdimensional being that is paralyzing us (we are not usually mobile in the presence of that frequency), and our resulting paralysis is not necessarily their intent. There are many accounts in the Bible where the prophets have encounters with angels/messengers, and the prophets become completely paralyzed, until the angel physically touches them, almost as if bringing the human into their frequency to function there. In the case of sinister entities, I am open to the idea that they intentionally paralyze their prey, but I am leaning more to the concept that this is just a by-product of their presence affecting our reality. Are there more kinds of paralysis? What do you think?
Very interesting point. In my mid teens I had sleep paralysis every night and it was always related to OBE/astral travel and sometimes presence and sounds in my room.

The UFO community thinks the presence has to do with abductions. In days past people spoke of old hags and Chinese folk beliefs relate them to ghosts.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2010, 03:21 AM   #26
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by metacomet View Post
Hmm excellent points... yes maybe paralysis in paranormal encounters has to do with the paranormal creatures who are present affecting the witnesses consciousness with their vibration.

I've had sleep paralysis a few times and the hyper-visionary state of it is intense, along with hearing sounds and all of the sensations, it's unmistakably an 'in-between' state from the dreamworld and waking world...

but another incident I had in the middle of the night, sleep paralysis was involved but something was on my back and I got into a sort of 'fight' for my soul with whatever entity it was. These kind of experiences I have heard mentioned elsewhere including on these boards. I agree it's a frustrating thing for others to explain it as sleep paralysis when the sleep paralysis is only one part of the experience...

If we tranquilized wild animals to work with them, imagine the wild animal coming to and telling other animals about what happened. When the animal mentions that we held him down, tagged him, stuck needles in him etc. other animals wouldn't say 'Oh you just imagined all of that... it's part of sleep paralysis.' But we humans find it every easy to do that... to just write things off.
You got that right. We're so accustomed of thinking we're the masters of the universe the thought that there might be higher intelligences playing with us is inconceivable to some.
Old 08-02-2010, 03:23 AM   #27
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by xpleet View Post
Nice post.

In the book I'm reading right now from Robert Bruce, he writes that Sleep Paralysis (he calls it Waking Paralysis) is actually the mind waking up in the state of being dissociated from it's body while an OBE is ongoing at the same time.

It makes sense since apaprently the physical body can not move while it's astral body is out and remains in a coma state until it has returned.
This is so I believe, because the original copy of the incarnate host-consciousness is stored in the astral body imo.

To really grasp this, you have to understand his description of what the author calls the Mind Split, that you don't really leave your body but you create multiple energetic doubles of your mind (and body) all operating at the same time at different dimensions.
According to him, the one lasting memory of an experience of a specific time such as sleep paralysis, OBE, dream or astral projection is only an imprint of ONE of the many experiences the many "you's" (copies of yourself) have simultaneously, with only the select one (most dominant and often the lowest) of these being permanently stored in the brain since the brain can apparently store only 1 memory for one time period, not multiple at once.
We experience a lot of things it seems and sadly >90% of this is never remembered because of the filtration and conception processing of our brains.
And on a higher layer it seems that there are actually multiple copies of our incarnate host-consciousness living at the same time and incarnated in many different bodies in different points in time.

Anyway, it's unusual for the physical-body aspect of you to wake-up, paralyzed while you have projected aspects of you traveling up high in the other dimensions.
I think it has happened to me one atleast one occasion I can remember, short intervals of switching awareness between asleep or paralyzed physical body and dream body.
Did he say anything about dopplegangers?
Old 08-02-2010, 03:31 AM   #28
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by thelyran View Post
whoa...good to see you to.I miss your Nessie avatar.There's similarities here,
but keep my war with aliens for a different thread.Now,I never witnessed this,but it happened in 1998,my daughter was'nt born yet,but partner was pregnant.I was coming hard off drugs at the time,and sleep patterns were pretty messed up.
...The door-way was open,and we were in one room together,all our kids stayed with us,until about 2-3,they got their own rooms,but still,to this day,won't sleep without the light on.
...My partner,who is very level headed,awoke to find a grey standing over us.
I sleep like concrete,bombs can go off,would'nt stir,she's light,and can talk to her as she sleeps.
...she telepathed it,"Ok,I recognise you,and don't wish harm or alarmed,but if you're here to hurt my child or Jase,you can just go in peace now"...and the thing evaporated.She was in two minds who it took an interest in.Now,what I tell you here,I dreamt of the greys before pop-culture or Whitely Streiber,at the age of 14.I had no books or videos,this was in the low 1980's.And they fight by emitting light from their bodies,and that pre-dates,Phil Schneider,
and when I seen his interview,the goose-bums and chill feelings I got,my jaw dropped,take care fair Scottish lady,regards Jason
I heard a rumour recently that John Dee, Elazabeth's I's court magician conjured up these creatures someone sketched them down and apparently they looked just like the Grey's.

Lyran are you familiar with Amitakh Stanford's writings?
Old 08-02-2010, 04:24 AM   #29
metacomet

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
We're so accustomed of thinking we're the masters of the universe the thought that there might be higher intelligences playing with us is inconceivable to some.
That's exactly it.
metacomet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-02-2010, 09:40 AM   #30
thelyran

Quote:
Originally Posted by fishonwheels View Post
I heard a rumour recently that John Dee, Elazabeth's I's court magician conjured up these creatures someone sketched them down and apparently they looked just like the Grey's.

Lyran are you familiar with Amitakh Stanford's writings?
...unfortunately not,and first to admit.I realised years ago,my occult snobbery leaves one level of dot connecting untapped,but that's of a personal nature.There's spirit worlds,and then there's entities that reside at different levels of dimensional vibration,contactable by certain sigils in ritual magic,enhanced and powered by the foolish practicioner...usually through sexual rites and a willingness to give of themselves...like the old christian addage of "selling your soul to the devil"...for power usually.
...What I do know,is Adolph Hitler and Alestair Crowley both described this entity,Crowley actually drew it by sketch,entities,that resembled Grey Aliens/
Zeta Reticuluns.That was of utmost interest to me.
...Now I will finish with an abbreviation of what took place in that dream as a young teenager.

...I was dead,in a field of short grasses and small flowers,a group of humanoids came to me,and resurrected me to life,handed me a shield,that resembled a gold and maroon pizza,and stuck me on the front line.I was to defend those humanoids behind me,who were using a form of psychic attack,
while the greys used light to fire back,emitting from the centre of their chest.
...the shield they gave me reflected the greys attacks,back on them,and very quickly mastered their attacks,back as offence,I remember being a little grizzly not being able to launch my own style attack,but a thought came to me,"Your position is valued,we can't fight without defence",which gave me resolve,and advanced further than the rest of the group,nearing the alien lines,I wanted the fight,up front,close and personal,that's the way it is with me.I never forgot that dream,as vivid as the time I had it,nearly 25 years on,
and dreams are what saved my backside a few times,and revealed secrets
and dangers to come in my life,particulary the occultist I took on.Thankyou for your interest,and will check the info you left now,as unacquainted with it,sorry for belated responses,been a little busy,and dropped thread subscription long ago,my regards to you...J
Old 12-03-2010, 01:12 AM   #31
fishonwheels

Thanks Lyran,

I'll have to check out your other posts