Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Earth Changes / Global Warming / Chemtrails / Weather Warfare

Old 15-06-2008, 12:37 AM   #1

Default Night time chemtrails

I noticed last night while out in the back garden listening to the isle of wight festival music from down the road that there seemed to be a lot of chemtrails around the moon , unusual as i dont notice them of a night time .Tonight i went down to the town and over the opposite side to listen and watch the large screens while the sex pistols played and once again there where chemtrails across the night sky shown up by the moon again .
Has anyone else noticed night time versions or is this something to do with the large crowds attending the festival,and if so we should watch out at other events for this happening .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 08:39 PM   #2
djpad34

Default yes me too

yes im in the north of england near the lake district yes i see them on many a night i always have my ciggies at the back door and always look up and yes as clear as you see them in daytime they are layed out at night too makes me laugh it realy does how so many are blind to it

a mate of mine only woke up due to the fact he could see chemmies in the sky and yes agreed it was not normal plane contrails he is now a comfirmed beliver in the NWO GLOBAL CONTROL /911/ ETC as a matter of fact he wants to start local talks kon such things
djpad34 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 09:14 PM   #3
lookfar

Yeah Lotts & I got some pics of them last yeah (& if my old pc hadnt just died on me I'd be able to post them) I can't recall if it was the same weekend as the festival, it might well have been, I'll have to see if Lotts can remember & also post the pics...
“It's just a ride and we can change it any time we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings of money, a choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your door, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one.” BILL HICKS
http://www.markthomasinfo.com/ http://www.waykiwayki.com/
Dolphins playing in bubble rings
lookfar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 09:22 PM   #4
cruise4

I've seen them at night too.
cruise4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-06-2008, 09:27 PM   #5

cheers for the replies i wasnt sure as i dont really notice them at night as i usually watch the moon , only this weekend they have seemed heavier and i wondered if it was down to the festival large groups of people outdoors together later than usual .Although in any town come the weekend there area lot more people out late
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote