Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 16-04-2013, 08:41 PM   #1
suedenimes

Default Paranormal Experience

A lot of people are skeptical about ghosts. But I know for a fact that they exist. In fact, my Uncle Jamal's house is definitely haunted. One time, when I was staying at his house, I heard a knocking on the door, and footsteps on the staircase, the sound of a strange man's voice, and a few minutes later a strange banging noise.

Then there was the voice of a man whimpering.

'Ohh-uhhhh, ohh-uhh'.

I found the whole experience very unsettling, so the next morning I asked my Uncle Jamal about it, and he told me the house was haunted about two or three times a week.

A week later I came face-to-face of one of the ghosts. It was the figure of a fully-grown naked man with a massive tash. It had a strange smell about it.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Also, does anyone know if ghosts can target a few houses at the same time?
suedenimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 09:12 PM   #2
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedenimes View Post
A lot of people are skeptical about ghosts. But I know for a fact that they exist. In fact, my Uncle Jamal's house is definitely haunted. One time, when I was staying at his house, I heard a knocking on the door, and footsteps on the staircase, the sound of a strange man's voice, and a few minutes later a strange banging noise.

Then there was the voice of a man whimpering.

'Ohh-uhhhh, ohh-uhh'.

I found the whole experience very unsettling, so the next morning I asked my Uncle Jamal about it, and he told me the house was haunted about two or three times a week.

A week later I came face-to-face of one of the ghosts. It was the figure of a fully-grown naked man with a massive tash. It had a strange smell about it.

Has anyone had any similar experiences?

Also, does anyone know if ghosts can target a few houses at the same time?
Trust me! That's just entities/infinite consciousness playing with you! I've had them draining my batteries, making noises, and even waking me up in the night - with the illusion that my place is on fire! You need to learn about their antics - and separate reality - from non-reality! LOL!
Old 16-04-2013, 09:19 PM   #3
whatsinaname

Quote:
Originally Posted by maxine View Post
Trust me! That's just entities/infinite consciousness playing with you! I've had them draining my batteries, making noises, and even waking me up in the night - with the illusion that my place is on fire! You need to learn about their antics - and separate reality - from non-reality! LOL!
Which would you class as "non-reality"?
whatsinaname is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 09:23 PM   #4
suedenimes

It felt incredibly real. The experiences I have had have definitely been in reality. Other people experienced this:

In 1989, I was sitting in my house, and suddenly the television went out. Then immediately after, the lights went out. The next day, I found out that all the houses in the neighbourhood were hit by ghosts at the same time, for about half an hour. Total blackness.

Does anyone know what ectoplasm is?

Last edited by suedenimes; 16-04-2013 at 09:23 PM.
suedenimes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-04-2013, 10:32 PM   #5
maxine

Quote:
Originally Posted by whatsinaname View Post
Which would you class as "non-reality"?
Great answer - as some may not see reality - as an, "awake" person does! All I can say is, that you should separate what is going on - and bring into context your own normality, and life experiences!
Old 17-04-2013, 09:57 PM   #6
sergeant

I have a special spirit attached to me and it's very imporant to her that I keep her fresh in my mind and spend time with her.

If I am neglectful she will begin to interact with other people. Other memebers of the familily will report seeing a floating woman, mists, odd lights and inanimate objects move by themselves.

When I begin to pay attention to her and interact with her again the reported experiences stop, with few exceptions. With that, I guess it is just someone trying to get your attention.
sergeant is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-04-2013, 10:05 PM   #7
grandmasterp
Banned

Everybody is psychic from birth , we've all seen babies gurgling happily at someone in the room who most people can't see. Many just have it talked and 'reasoned' out of them as they grow up and so ignore paranormal experiences.
The paranormal is just another part of life but some are conditioned so as to be blind to it.

Last edited by grandmasterp; 17-04-2013 at 10:05 PM.
grandmasterp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 03:33 AM   #8
fishonwheels

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeant View Post
I have a special spirit attached to me and it's very imporant to her that I keep her fresh in my mind and spend time with her.

If I am neglectful she will begin to interact with other people. Other memebers of the familily will report seeing a floating woman, mists, odd lights and inanimate objects move by themselves.

When I begin to pay attention to her and interact with her again the reported experiences stop, with few exceptions. With that, I guess it is just someone trying to get your attention.
Wow ur still alive! We had a chat long ago about "ghostly hands." I've only had one such experience myself...someone rubbing their dirty etheric paws (maybe) up and down my legs when i was in the delta state. Anyways.

*that and someone breathing on my neck when i was laying fully awake on my side once but no hands.

Last edited by fishonwheels; 19-04-2013 at 03:36 AM.
fishonwheels is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-04-2013, 04:54 PM   #9
night_gaunt

I had (or still have) an entity in my home. "He" followed me from a hotel in Vegas.
He likes to mimic the sounds i make. He used to move things around and take stuff down from the walls but he's much quieter now. Once in a while i'll hear him on my keyboard or rocking in my chair.
I agree fully with your first sentence. I find it so difficult to understand when people say they don't believe in ghosts. I do a double-take..."What..?!" But then i just conclude that they have yet to meet one.
Old 20-04-2013, 10:46 PM   #10
bryce

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Everybody is psychic from birth , we've all seen babies gurgling happily at someone in the room who most people can't see. Many just have it talked and 'reasoned' out of them as they grow up and so ignore paranormal experiences.
The paranormal is just another part of life but some are conditioned so as to be blind to it.
I agree
bryce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 02:13 AM   #11
lauren_almighty
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by grandmasterp View Post
Off topic, because I wanted to comment on your signature. It gave me a chuckle because I love that Father Ted scene in the caravan.
lauren_almighty is offline   Reply With Quote