Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > RiP / MSM Obituaries

Old 27-08-2018, 05:11 PM   #21
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
mccain has been non stop attacking trump for the last two years!!!

Just search it you will get 100s of articles ...
Don’t you realise that your post confirms what I have been saying?
Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy
Sarah Palin has also worked for the FOX network of Jacob Rothschild’s and Jared Kushner’s friend - Rupert Murdoch. In 2015, Palin interviewed Donald on her show “On Point”.

In 2016, when Donald supposedly had a feud with John McCain, Sarah Palin publicly endorsed Trump for president.

For the feud that gave Donald Trump some additional press coverage and votes, Trump-backer Sheldon Adelson donated $1.2 million to Senator John McCain’s super PAC.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showpost...89&postcount=2
Old 27-08-2018, 06:30 PM   #22
supertzar

Could your logic get more circuitous, jimmy?
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-08-2018, 08:43 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

strange i was just watching an episode of the current 'the vietnam war' documentary in which McCain is shown in his hospital bed in hanoi

Then i went onto this website and saw something about mccains widow and realised he'd died

He sounded terrified in that clip but then went on to involve himself in other conflicts
Old 28-08-2018, 10:35 AM   #24
st jimmy

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Could your logic get more circuitous, jimmy?
Your kind of "logic" is that Alex Jones is always reliable. You don't even see that "banning" him from social media gives him the crediblity he doesn't deserve.

When Google only brings up the propaganda the mainstream (including Alex Jones and "Q") you call that "evidence".
Just for an experiment try to find the history of John McCain collaborating with Donald Drumpf...
Difficult!

But it's very easy to find information on the supposed "feud" between them (even though they were both financed by Sheldon Adelson)!

Last edited by st jimmy; 28-08-2018 at 10:35 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 11:05 AM   #25
the tealady
Forum Advisor

I have managed to avoid the eulogies and hypocritical posturing.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
the tealady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-08-2018, 01:50 PM   #26
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Your kind of "logic" is that Alex Jones is always reliable. You don't even see that "banning" him from social media gives him the crediblity he doesn't deserve.

When Google only brings up the propaganda the mainstream (including Alex Jones and "Q") you call that "evidence".
Just for an experiment try to find the history of John McCain collaborating with Donald Drumpf...
Difficult!

But it's very easy to find information on the supposed "feud" between them (even though they were both financed by Sheldon Adelson)!
When did I ever say anything like that? Why would you just make something up like that about me? I have always had a healthy suspicion of AJ since I first heard of him in the 90's. He could easily be controlled opposition.

I don't believe 'credibility' is a legitimate measure of truthfulness. Organizations who lie every time they speak are considered credible.

Re: McCain and Trump it is probably because there was no collaboration. I heard him say he endorsed McCain over Hillary but that is not exactly saying much! The big donors even give to opposing parties simultaneously. That's just how it is done.

Last edited by supertzar; 28-08-2018 at 01:58 PM.
Old 30-08-2018, 05:16 PM   #27
bamboozooka

was no name taken out?
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-08-2018, 06:24 PM   #28
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
was no name taken out?
There is that post about his return to headlines at 4:28 one month before he died at 4:28. Then there is the statement that he "did not leave on his own terms." Do you think it could be cover for his military tribunal and punishment? Or he might have had until exactly that time to "get his affairs in order" (off himself) or face extraction immediately.

Last edited by supertzar; 30-08-2018 at 06:26 PM.
Old 01-09-2018, 09:28 AM   #29
st jimmy

Following is a good overview of some of the highlights in the amazing career of the “war hero” John McCain...
The most interesting “conspiracy theory”, I had not heard yet, is that on 29 July 1967, John McCain started the fire on the USS Forrestal that killed 134 sailors and seriously injured another 161.

John McCain had a reputation as a show-off and was nicknamed Johnny Wet-Start because of his habit of flooding his fighter plane’s engine with fuel before pressing the igniting - a wet start – that makes a flame shoot from the exhaust.
As usual on 29 July 1967, McCain did a wet start but this time the flame ignited one of the Zuni missiles on another plane. So the whole disaster was directly caused by McCain.

Any other Navy pilot would have been court martialled for such a stunt. Because McCain’s father and grandfather were four star admirals he got away with it: https://www.europeanfreedom.com/2018...ical-question/

It’s an interesting story, but without more “evidence” it’s nothing more than a “conspiracy theory”...
Old 03-09-2018, 08:09 PM   #30
greatdayforfreedom

I hope he's enjoying hell.
Old 03-09-2018, 09:37 PM   #31
cosmic tramp

Did this man have anything to do with Oven Chips ?
cosmic tramp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2018, 09:51 PM   #32
tinfoil hat

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmic tramp View Post
Did this man have anything to do with Oven Chips ?
Only if he got cremated.
tinfoil hat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #33
st jimmy

Jeff Gates on the Criminal State 1. It includes some information on “classic asset” John McCain and his in-laws the Henley brothers and the Keating five.
He also calls George W. Bush a “classic asset”…

Jeff Gates also tells that John McCain’s father covered up the Israeli attack on the USS liberty in 1967: https://www.paulcraigroberts.org/201...craig-roberts/
Old 06-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #34
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by st jimmy View Post
Following is a good overview of some of the highlights in the amazing career of the “war hero” John McCain...
The most interesting “conspiracy theory”, I had not heard yet, is that on 29 July 1967, John McCain started the fire on the USS Forrestal that killed 134 sailors and seriously injured another 161.

John McCain had a reputation as a show-off and was nicknamed Johnny Wet-Start because of his habit of flooding his fighter plane’s engine with fuel before pressing the igniting - a wet start – that makes a flame shoot from the exhaust.
As usual on 29 July 1967, McCain did a wet start but this time the flame ignited one of the Zuni missiles on another plane. So the whole disaster was directly caused by McCain.

Any other Navy pilot would have been court martialled for such a stunt. Because McCain’s father and grandfather were four star admirals he got away with it: https://www.europeanfreedom.com/2018...ical-question/

It’s an interesting story, but without more “evidence” it’s nothing more than a “conspiracy theory”...
Its not even that its a vile accusation to defame a man - because he opposed trump.

The whole accident chain is well investigated and the damage control failings as well
1) Its unlikely aircraft would be starting line astern anyway (I cant say never) because of the risk
2) The rocket was launched not ignited - bombs ignited - theres a whole slew of reasons why involving a persistant fault and a shortcut.
3) Hes accused of abandoning his position - but he did no such thing everyone has muster stations that's where you go so you can be counted and assigned a task - Besides you dont want untrained people in the way.

Regardless of his faults this whole story is simply an attack by Trump supporters and some on the far left and anti war types (strange bedfellows indeed) who seek to destroy his reputation
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 04:27 PM   #35
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Its not even that its a vile accusation to defame a man - because he opposed trump.

The whole accident chain is well investigated and the damage control failings as well
1) Its unlikely aircraft would be starting line astern anyway (I cant say never) because of the risk
2) The rocket was launched not ignited - bombs ignited - theres a whole slew of reasons why involving a persistant fault and a shortcut.
3) Hes accused of abandoning his position - but he did no such thing everyone has muster stations that's where you go so you can be counted and assigned a task - Besides you dont want untrained people in the way.

Regardless of his faults this whole story is simply an attack by Trump supporters and some on the far left and anti war types (strange bedfellows indeed) who seek to destroy his reputation
mccain was implicated in all kinds of stuff for example he had dealings with ISIS guys in syria
Old 06-09-2018, 04:54 PM   #36
hande

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
mccain was implicated in all kinds of stuff for example he had dealings with ISIS guys in syria
Not relevant to the fact the allegations about Vietnam and the Forrestal are just malicious lies.

I didn't say he was Mr Honest or Mr nice guy - I just dont agree with fake news to attack someone.

In this case consider the families who are now being subjected to the claim they were lied to about their fathers / brothers / sons death - That's not fair on them
Old 06-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #37
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Not relevant to the fact the allegations about Vietnam and the Forrestal are just malicious lies.

I didn't say he was Mr Honest or Mr nice guy - I just dont agree with fake news to attack someone.

In this case consider the families who are now being subjected to the claim they were lied to about their fathers / brothers / sons death - That's not fair on them
what specific allegations are you referring to?
Old 06-09-2018, 05:20 PM   #38
hande

Quote:
what specific allegations are you referring to?
Are you not paying attention tonight

You respond to a post I make about allegations about Mccain detailing some reasons they are fake

You point out he has been accused of other things
I respond that this isn't relevant to the allegations I was referring to
You then ask what allegations

My initial post explains - but for clarity Vietnam service claims - such as
1) He caused the Fire on the Forrestal
2) He abandoned his position and didn't help
3) He quickly left the ship ( actually that's true - but if theres no planes you may as well ship the pilots etc off perhaps assign them to other squadrons bases and ships to ease the load
4) He was super reckless - meh a few black marks hotdogging as was the norm and several crashes - its a 60s fighter they did that with monotonous regularity.
5) He was an informant and helped the NK after he was taken prisoner -A fact repeated by many people except those who he shared a cell with
Old 06-09-2018, 06:19 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Are you not paying attention tonight

You respond to a post I make about allegations about Mccain detailing some reasons they are fake

You point out he has been accused of other things
I respond that this isn't relevant to the allegations I was referring to
You then ask what allegations

My initial post explains - but for clarity Vietnam service claims - such as
1) He caused the Fire on the Forrestal
2) He abandoned his position and didn't help
3) He quickly left the ship ( actually that's true - but if theres no planes you may as well ship the pilots etc off perhaps assign them to other squadrons bases and ships to ease the load
4) He was super reckless - meh a few black marks hotdogging as was the norm and several crashes - its a 60s fighter they did that with monotonous regularity.
5) He was an informant and helped the NK after he was taken prisoner -A fact repeated by many people except those who he shared a cell with
what do you think of these articles:

NAVY RELEASES McCAIN’s RECORDS – McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy
Posted on August 27, 2018

by Edward Morgan
Prepare for Change

INTRODUCTION:
Donald Trump Was ‘Spot On’ Relating To John McCain’s Military Career & Records

John McCain was a ‘rat’ or ‘stoolie’ telling on other U.S. officers being held captive at the Hanoi Hilton prison. When McCain first went to congress, members of congress turned their backs on him and did not communicate with him because of this, and also how he disgraced the military and his fellow officers who were severely punished by the North Vietnam guards and commanders of the Communist prison by McCain ratting them out. I am also led to believe that McCain was referred to as ‘the canary’ by the other officers for telling or squealing on the others. If you search the internet you will find some of these articles about what McCain did to his fellow officers in captivity and the stories of the other brave officers who reported on McCain upon returning to the United States. He was also given special treatment by the communists while in prison, because his father was a 4 star Admiral. Donald Trump was and is CORRECT!

Dr. James P. Wickstro

Navy Releases McCain’s Records

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...ccains-records

USS Forrestal, July 29, 1967 – The worst accident aboard a US Navy surface vessel since WWII

BY WAYNE MADSEN/WAYNE MADSEN REPORT

The Navy released John McCain’s military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record is packed with information on McCain’s medals and commendations but little else. The one thing that the McCain campaign does not want to see released is the record of McCain’s antics on board the USS Forestal in 1967. McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

WMR has learned additional details regarding the deadly fire aboard the Navy aircraft carrier, the USS Forrestal, on July 19, 1967 in the Gulf of Tonkin. The additional details point to then-Lt. Commander John McCain playing more of a role in triggering the fire and explosions than previously reported.

On January 16, 2006, WMR reported that according to a US Navy sailor who was aboard the Forrestal on the fateful day of the fire, “McCain and the Forrestal’s skipper, Capt. John K. Beling, were warned about the danger of using M-65 1000-lb. bombs manufactured in 1935, which were deemed too dangerous to use during World War II and, later, on B-52 bombers. The fire from the Zuni missile misfire resulted in the heavy 1000 pound bombs being knocked loose from the pylons of McCain’s A-4 aircraft, which were only designed to hold 500-pound bombs.”

WMR further reported, “The unstable bombs had a 60-second cook-off threshold in a fire situation and this warning was known to both Beling and McCain prior to the disaster.” WMR also cited the potential that McCain’s Navy records were used against him by the neo-cons in control of the Pentagon. “The neo-cons, who have had five years to examine every file within the Department of Defense, have likely accessed documents that could prove embarrassing to McCain, who was on board the USS Forrestal on July 29, 1967, and whose A-4 Skyhawk was struck by an air-to-ground Zuni missile that had misfired from an F-4 Phantom.”

WMR has been informed that crewmen aboard the Forrestal have provided additional information about the Forrestal incident. It is believed by many crewmen and those who have investigated the case that McCain deliberately “wet-started” his A-4E to shake up the guy in the plane behind his A-4. “Wet-starts”, done either deliberately or accidentally, shoot a large flame from the tail of the aircraft.

In McCain’s case, the “wet-start” apparently “cooked off” and launched the Zuni rocket from the rear F-4 that touched off the explosions and massive fire. The F-4 pilot was reportedly killed in the conflagration. “Wet starting” was apparently a common practice among young “hot-dog” pilots.

McCain was quickly transferred to the USS Oriskany (the only Forrestal crewman to be immediately transferred). Three months later, McCain was shot down over North Vietnam on October 26, 1967.

As WMR previously reported, at the time of the Forrestal disaster, McCain’s father, Admiral John McCain, Jr., was Commander-in-Chief of US Naval Forces Europe (CINCUSNAVEUR) and was busy covering up the details of the deadly and pre-meditated June 8, 1967, Israeli attack on the NSA spy ship, the USS Liberty. [John McCain is one of the best cases against military ‘nepotism’ in American history.]

The fact that both McCains were involved in two incidents just weeks apart that resulted in a total death count of 168 on the Forrestal and the Liberty, with an additional injury count of 234 on both ships (with a number of them later dying from their wounds) with an accompanying classified paper-trail inside the Pentagon, may be all that was needed to hold a Sword of Damocles over the head of the “family honor”-oriented McCain by the neo-cons.

WMR has also been informed by knowledgeable sources, including an ex-Navy A-4 pilot, the “wet-start game” was a common occurrence. However, it is between “very unlikely” and “impossible” for the Forrestal “wet start” to have been accidental. “Wet starts” were later rendered impossible by automated engine controls.

Wayne Madsen reports on military and political affairs in Washington at his website, WayneMadsenReport.com.

http://rockcreekfreepress.tumblr.com...ccains-records

VIEW VIDEO:
USS Forrestal Mishap July 29, 1967

McCain Lies About Being Tortured As A P.O.W.
To: CBS News, 10/12/97
You did not do your homework well enough on “Hanoi John” McCain. If you had read the lengthy article about him in the April 1973 issue of U.S. News and World Report, you would have seen that in none of his quotes did he allege torture, except from the irate civilians at the scene of his crash. Once in captivity, he lived in relative splendor compared to his hapless cohorts who refused to denounce America on the radio and paid for their patriotism in blood, literally. Here are some other facts your sloppy journalism omitted:
for more read on here http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=102908

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 06-09-2018 at 06:20 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2018, 07:39 PM   #40
hande

Quote:
what do you think of these articles:

NAVY RELEASES McCAIN’s RECORDS – McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy
Posted on August 27, 2018

by Edward Morgan
Prepare for Change

INTRODUCTION:
Donald Trump Was ‘Spot On’ Relating To John McCain’s Military Career & Records

John McCain was a ‘rat’ or ‘stoolie’ telling on other U.S. officers being held captive at the Hanoi Hilton prison. He was also given special treatment by the communists while in prison, because his father was a 4 star Admiral. Donald Trump was and is CORRECT!

McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

USS Forrestal, July 29, 1967 – The worst accident aboard a US Navy surface vessel since WWII

BY WAYNE MADSEN/WAYNE MADSEN REPORT

The Navy released John McCain’s military record after a Freedom of Information Act request from the Associated Press. The record is packed with information on McCain’s medals and commendations but little else. The one thing that the McCain campaign does not want to see released is the record of McCain’s antics on board the USS Forestal in 1967. McCain was personally responsible for the deadliest fire in the history of the US Navy. That catastrophe, with 27 dead and over 100 wounded trumps McCain’s record as a prisoner of war in North Vietnam.

WMR has also been informed by knowledgeable sources, including an ex-Navy A-4 pilot, the “wet-start game” was a common occurrence. However, it is between “very unlikely” and “impossible” for the Forrestal “wet start” to have been accidental. “Wet starts” were later rendered impossible by automated engine controls.

McCain Lies About Being Tortured As A P.O.W.
To: CBS News, 10/12/97
You did not do your homework well enough on “Hanoi John” McCain. If you had read the lengthy article about him in the April 1973 issue of U.S. News and World Report, you would have seen that in none of his quotes did he allege torture, except from the irate civilians at the scene of his crash. Once in captivity, he lived in relative splendor compared to his hapless cohorts who refused to denounce America on the radio and paid for their patriotism in blood, literally. Here are some other facts your sloppy journalism omitted:
for more read on here http://stateofthenation2012.com/?p=102908
Snipped to save space

Same as I did a couple of hours ago when I pointed out the claims are bullshit
You know they are Bullshit

Except the better treatment because of his dads position - but that's hardly his fault that because his dad had a high position the NVA thought that translated into his family are well connected / Royalty - not understanding Western culture .

The Wet start thing is Bollox -

Its unlikely his aircraft was starting with another behind it - cant say never but you dont do that.

His aircraft was nowhere near the F4s

Not one witness has ever claimed such a thing

There was a known fault with both the F4 and the zuni rocket and the loading shortcut being used to save time meant the rocket was live when it shouldn't be

He continued to serve with the same people - not gonna happen if theres a cover up

Im not convinced wet starting was even a thing - it happens - normally because fuel drips and pools in the bottom of the turbine and it can damage engines - I doubt any one did it deliberately and not twice you would be in trouble
The closest thing I know of is operating the ignitors when someones at the back of an engine (or inside it) which is funny if a) its not you b) you can stay clear of the victim as some people do not see the funny side at all - and with good reason you could residual ignite fuel.

And the wet starts are impossible due to automated controls claim is absolute bullshit -
The article hasn't refered to knowledgeable sources - its done no more than take a few facts a few myths and spun a fable around them because the author doesn't like a man.

I note again the people he was captive with aren't the people calling him stoolie etc.

Note weasel words - im led to believe - Journo speak for made it up

https://youtu.be/chuiyXQKw3I

16 seconds in Rocket fired hit aircraft, aircraft on fire

Now look at the aircraft position that aircraft is Mccains or his wing mans

they are parked with the back ends out to sea - theres no way a deliberate wet start would surprise his wingman behind him and no way it could hit another aircraft

That in itself proves the claim is bullshit - anyone who watches the 1st 20 seconds looks at the aircraft positions and still believe it was started by Mccain does so because they want it to be true.
Ive no doubt you either havent seen the footage or just not thought about it and looked closely - the general horror being a distraction in a way.

Theres also as far as I can tell no F4s nearby

Last edited by hande; 06-09-2018 at 07:41 PM.