Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Health / Natural Healing / Therapies / Nutrition

Old 09-07-2017, 06:59 PM   #1
moonflower

Default palpitations

Had to go to A&E the other night as was suffering from quite bad palpitations, they done a trace and checked BP, no real cause for concerns. Doc said I might need to go to GP and go on beta blockers. Now I sit here and can still feel every now and again a thump in my chest. I don't notice it when out and about, only when sitting quietly and it feels like my heart is stopping too long, then it jumps back into a normal beat, but with a thump. I know it's coming as I feel a fluttery feeling in my chest. I can also sort of induce it by stopping my breathing and it does it almost straight away, but if I speed my breathing up it hardly does it.

I've been suffering a lot of stress lately and have tried slow breathing etc and seem to be a bit better now but still get this thump. Is there any herbal remedies or anything I can try to help with this irregular beat, before going to quacks?

Thanks

M

Last edited by moonflower; 09-07-2017 at 07:01 PM.
moonflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:17 PM   #2
Mart95

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonflower View Post
Had to go to A&E the other night as was suffering from quite bad palpitations, they done a trace and checked BP, no real cause for concerns. Doc said I might need to go to GP and go on beta blockers. Now I sit here and can still feel every now and again a thump in my chest. I don't notice it when out and about, only when sitting quietly and it feels like my heart is stopping too long, then it jumps back into a normal beat, but with a thump. I know it's coming as I feel a fluttery feeling in my chest. I can also sort of induce it by stopping my breathing and it does it almost straight away, but if I speed my breathing up it hardly does it.

I've been suffering a lot of stress lately and have tried slow breathing etc and seem to be a bit better now but still get this thump. Is there any herbal remedies or anything I can try to help with this irregular beat, before going to quacks?

Thanks

M

https://www.youtube.com/user/empoweringmedicine/videos this dude has great stuff.
If it is stress then herbs might help.
Mart95 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 07:24 PM   #3
wingwang

I've had heart rhythm problems and have lost count of the amount of times I've been cardioverted, however, I had a cardiac ablation and that sorted things out! It sounds like you might be having ectopic beats which feel like a missed beat followed by a strong beat. These are very common and most people don't notice them.

I would push for a 24hr ECG which would hopefully pick up anything abnormal. Going on beta blockers sounds like overkill unless they find anything definitive. One pill I was on that is derived from a plant is Digoxin and that comes from the Fox Glove plant which unfortunately is poisonous! Other than that I can't really help!
wingwang is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:08 PM   #4
moonflower

Quote:
Originally Posted by wingwang View Post
I've had heart rhythm problems and have lost count of the amount of times I've been cardioverted, however, I had a cardiac ablation and that sorted things out! It sounds like you might be having ectopic beats which feel like a missed beat followed by a strong beat. These are very common and most people don't notice them.

I would push for a 24hr ECG which would hopefully pick up anything abnormal. Going on beta blockers sounds like overkill unless they find anything definitive. One pill I was on that is derived from a plant is Digoxin and that comes from the Fox Glove plant which unfortunately is poisonous! Other than that I can't really help!
Thanks for explaining that, I'll try and go to docs and get 24 hour monitor to start off.
moonflower is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2017, 09:23 PM   #5
jake_ball

Do the heart palpitations happen only in certain places (eg just in the front room) ? Or do they happen in many different places ?
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2017, 01:10 AM   #6
adralicus

I've suffered from something called ventricular ectopic's on and off for a few years. I may go for a year without it and then it will come back and last the 2 to 3 weeks. But basically my heart beat is constant its' just that it will beat for example 5 times and the 6th beat will be in the lower part of chamber. It's quite unsettling and unpleasant. I think it's stress-related. I recommend trying magnesium citrate which helps calm things down. The other thing I found very useful particularly when it first started to happen was L-arginine and taurine supplements. It might seem odd suggesting taurine as that's what's in red Bull but that combination of the 2 really helped me when I had a really bad bout of them around Christmas a couple of years ago. There is also a useful forum here you might find helpful.

http://palps.chemicalforums.com/cgi-...?board=general
adralicus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-07-2017, 02:03 PM   #7
eddy64

might be a good idea to ask for a stress test as well and get your thyroid levels checked when you go to the doctors.

I was offered beta blockers too when I had palpitations a couple of years ago along with an implanted recorder , I declined them and the cardiologist got all huffy and discharged me.

I haven't had any for a few years but started with them about 2 weeks ago, exercise makes em worse so I suppose i'll have to go back to the doctors.

I got a job as a petrol pump for the government undercover, come here I want to talk to you. here didn't you kill my brother? didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother, didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother?
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:27 PM   #8
princessofwands

Try magnesium oil - you can buy a spray in Holland & Barrett or on Amazon and spray it on your body after your bath.

Also reduce any caffeinated drinks you have - coffee, tea, chocolate, soft drinks.

I hope it helps. The more you worry, the worse it can get! That's why magnesium can really help as it makes you feel more mellow and chilled out about everything.

Beta blockers have a lot of potential side effects so should be avoided if at all possible.
princessofwands is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-07-2017, 05:30 PM   #9
derekbuttery

how are you feeling now? did you get to the bottom of this? hopefully it's nothing more than anxiety and that is easily controlled... hope you're well.
Old 19-07-2017, 04:04 PM   #10
greenhulk40

Quote:
Originally Posted by princessofwands View Post
Try magnesium oil - you can buy a spray in Holland & Barrett or on Amazon and spray it on your body after your bath.

Also reduce any caffeinated drinks you have - coffee, tea, chocolate, soft drinks.

I hope it helps. The more you worry, the worse it can get! That's why magnesium can really help as it makes you feel more mellow and chilled out about everything.

Beta blockers have a lot of potential side effects so should be avoided if at all possible.
Yes you are right reducing soft drinks tea and coffee will help, i was getting heart palpitations when i was drinking too much alcohol i haven't had a drink since January i don't miss it and i feel better, beta blockers are the last resort, Doctor's are always quick to prescribe drugs that can cause side effects.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2017, 05:59 PM   #11
surfsteve

You would be better off dealing with the cause of your stress rather than the damage it is doing to your heart. A natural herbal remedy may be a substitute for medicine but neither one is going to take care of whatever is causing your stress.
Old 24-09-2018, 03:50 AM   #12
better21

Nevertheless, it is better to learn the practice of right breathing in yoga.
better21 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 04:04 AM   #13
davebeard

what is your heartbeat like when you exercise?
a good run is great, for the health of your heart
Old 04-10-2018, 01:10 PM   #14
raburgeson

Ya, I've had them too, so has a lot of people. It is not by chance. No one is looking for the cause. That is an indication it is a engineered event. No stress in my case.

They never look for the common cause, all these stents and triple bypasses. Do you think doctors and scientists have bothered to completely test the materials in the blockages when they put these stents in? There has to be a common denominator. What is it, chemtrail, food, or in the water. That is the only 3 sources of materials that enter the human body. These gifted? people piss me off. Everything fly's over their head.

Last edited by raburgeson; 04-10-2018 at 01:11 PM.
raburgeson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 01:38 PM   #15
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by surfsteve View Post
You would be better off dealing with the cause of your stress rather than the damage it is doing to your heart. A natural herbal remedy may be a substitute for medicine but neither one is going to take care of whatever is causing your stress.
Yes .... I notice moonflower lives in Scotland ... I think statistics show scotland is the world leader in heart problems ...

from search ..."...Aug 6, 2014 - PEOPLE in Scotland are four times more likely to die of heart disease than those in other parts of the UK...."

They also have the highest consumption of junk food , alcohol , fizzy drinks etc..

Think there could be a link???
oz93666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2018, 06:36 PM   #16
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
They also have the highest consumption of junk food , alcohol , fizzy drinks etc..

Think there could be a link???
Scotland is the home of the infamous Deep Fried Mars Bar

Old 05-10-2018, 08:30 AM   #17
grimstock
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by moonflower View Post

Thanks

M

You have already been to the "quacks", or don't you understand that yet?

1) Go to a REAL doctor - or one on the internet - or unlicensed preferably - and then they can heal you instead of making things worse. Many licensed doctors are not inclined to make you healthy. That is not there purpose.

2) get your proper daily supplements in order, and especially Magnesium oil - pills are totally irrelevant where magnesium is concerned.

3) get some exercise

4) get out and about near to trees, water and sunshine too if possible.

5) turn off the wi-fi, and stay away from high frequency electrics -both wired and wi-fi

6) Start taking responsibility for your own health. It's much too important to leave it to uninterested third parties when in crisis.
Be proactive with health so you never need a doctor.

Sorry if I seem abrupt, not meant to be, but these are pretty simple and obvious steps for many.

If you are taking medication for glaucoma, this is a thoroughly expected side effect, in which case get off the medication immediately, and onto natural treatments instead. Beta blockers will only make matters worse by building up problems even worse without you knowing.

Check any medication you are taking for palpitation side effects.

If you are taking statins, then you have found your problem, or one of them at least.

And avoid processed food and meat wherever possible. Don't drink tap water.

https://drsircus.com/general/run-fro...-cardiologist/

https://drsircus.com/cardiovascular/...eart-medicine/

Last edited by grimstock; 05-10-2018 at 06:18 PM.
grimstock is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 12:39 AM   #18
wingwang

Quote:
Originally Posted by grimstock View Post
Not this shit again?

I quote:

Quote:
It is important to understand that our life span will be seriously reduced if we run without sufficient magnesium in our cells and one of the principle ways our lives are cut short is through cardiac arrest (heart attack).
Cardiac arrests and heart attacks are two different things.

This Quack Sircus is dangerous.
Old 06-10-2018, 10:27 AM   #19
oneriver

5G up and running in your area yet, OP?
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2018, 11:05 AM   #20
elshaper
Inactive

Thyroid problem? If you are a woman, menopause?
Too much caffein, anxiety, Vit D deficiency to name a few....
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote