Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programming / Symbolism

Old 12-06-2016, 07:25 PM   #16961
andiliz

Does anyone know anything about Holly Marie Willoughby? Holly Willoughby was born 10th February 1981, she is an English television presenter and model, best known for her television work with ITV. She is only 35, but I thought she was older. She is pretty and does some modeling. She is probably most known for being a television presenter on "This Morning" on ITV in Britain.

Last edited by andiliz; 12-06-2016 at 07:25 PM.
andiliz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-09-2016, 07:12 AM   #16962
pound

Default MC Breed "Aint No Future In Yo Frontin" 1991

Old Rap video from the early 90's seemingly predicting the hanging death of Saddam Hussein and possibly Obama's presidency. At the end MC Breed makes a 666 hand sign.

Old 06-09-2016, 08:35 AM   #16963
bluefire

Quote:
Originally Posted by andiliz View Post
Does anyone know anything about Holly Marie Willoughby? Holly Willoughby was born 10th February 1981, she is an English television presenter and model, best known for her television work with ITV. She is only 35, but I thought she was older. She is pretty and does some modeling. She is probably most known for being a television presenter on "This Morning" on ITV in Britain.
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=211481
bluefire is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-09-2016, 12:01 PM   #16964
pound

Quote:
Sumner Redstone is an american businessman and media magnate. The 93 year old multi billionaire is the majority shareholder of CBS and Viacom and was formely the executive chairman of both these companies.

This year, one of redstone's girlfriends had leaked audio messages left by him on her phone which were very sexually explicit in nature. In these many messages which go on for several minutes, he is trying to get his female friend to join in him in these orgies. Its quite amazing that a 93 year old man is speaking in this way and is still very sexually active.
Old 16-09-2016, 07:43 PM   #16965
zulqadr

Angela Bassett - An Alleged Man?

Bobbi Kristina Calls Angela Bassett a Man for Saying She’s “not an actress”

Angela Bassett is slated to direct a Whitney Houston biopic for Lifetime, and when asked why she didn’t cast Bobbi Kristina in the movie, here’s what she had to say:

I did not think about casting her. And probably for a number of reasons, you know. One being that she’s not an actress. I know she’s acted here and there. I know she’s been on their family’s reality show, but she’s not an actress and acting is a craft. It’s anattempt to illuminate the complexities of human behavior and life. And this is a very fast-paced schedule; we have just 21 days to tell this story. It’s more than just saying lines and turning the light on. You have to drive the story—there’s a technical aspect

Bobbi Kris didn’t take too kinda to the Oscar nominees remarks, and naturally took to her twitter to voice her thoughts, calling Angela a man and a basket case:

http://insidejamarifox.com/so-angela...n-alleged-man/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5549007.html
zulqadr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-09-2016, 07:49 PM   #16966
supertzar

Quote:
Originally Posted by zulqadr View Post
Angela Bassett - An Alleged Man?

Bobbi Kristina Calls Angela Bassett a Man for Saying She’s “not an actress”

Angela Bassett is slated to direct a Whitney Houston biopic for Lifetime, and when asked why she didn’t cast Bobbi Kristina in the movie, here’s what she had to say:

I did not think about casting her. And probably for a number of reasons, you know. One being that she’s not an actress. I know she’s acted here and there. I know she’s been on their family’s reality show, but she’s not an actress and acting is a craft. It’s anattempt to illuminate the complexities of human behavior and life. And this is a very fast-paced schedule; we have just 21 days to tell this story. It’s more than just saying lines and turning the light on. You have to drive the story—there’s a technical aspect

Bobbi Kris didn’t take too kinda to the Oscar nominees remarks, and naturally took to her twitter to voice her thoughts, calling Angela a man and a basket case:

http://insidejamarifox.com/so-angela...n-alleged-man/

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/0...n_5549007.html
If you are not an actress you are a man?
Old 18-10-2016, 06:27 PM   #16967
pound