Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing > The Nature of Matrix Religions and what they mean.

Old 05-05-2012, 02:25 PM   #21
horseflesh

Quote:
Originally Posted by badtv View Post
maybe you should have laughed from the start when the agenda of race was constantly pushed by the media. what you should be asking is why?
I don't pay much attention to the media... so I really couldn't comment on that.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:00 PM   #22
dolores1

Angry The Talmud!

Quote:
Originally Posted by twilight_sparkle View Post
Um, you know I didn't mean this to descend into a Jew-bashing thread...
They practice what they preach! Read the Talmud, then remember who owns the media!
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:09 PM   #23
squishy ball

It will be the norm one day and no one will think it's strange.

Paedophilia will be acceptable too.

They are already pushing it with these child pageant queens.

All it takes is a child to go on the news and say how they like sex and are sexually active and people will start getting used to it.

Trust me, one day Paedophilia and incest wont be looked down on.

It's already being slowly pushed down our throats.
squishy ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:18 PM   #24
biblegirl

I try to be openminded but this story may be going a little beyond my openminded scope. I think the attraction could indeed be possibe when maybe in the context of reincarnation (like if they were lovers in a past life or maybe he is his reincarnated grandfather??) but for me personally I could not follow through with such a pursuit. Is it possible that this is a fake story to generate shock? The title is misleading because its making you think this guy impregnated his grandmother *shudder* but they are going the artificial route according to the article.
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:20 PM   #25
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
They practice what they preach! Read the Talmud, then remember who owns the media!
So how come there are so many stories demonising paedophilia in the media currently?
Is it a ruse to make it normal so Jews can practice it freely?
Honestly, you Jew obsessed freaks come out with such topsy-turvy rubbish.
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:28 PM   #26
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
You won't believe this one!!!!!!!!!!!!:conf used:

http://news.sky.com/home/world-news/article/15623115

That's not even recent it's been doing the rounds for years.
thomas_20111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:32 PM   #27
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by horseflesh View Post
This guy is fucking his granny... and somehow it's the fault of 'the jews'

LOL this forum is getting funnier every day

David Icke would be so proud.

Didn't you know, fucking your granny is a top Zionist agenda, easily in the top ten just after world domination and Moon bases.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:33 PM   #28
theabominablephenomenon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by squishy ball View Post
Maybe not because it requires the siblings/parents to lack a chemical that otherwise repulses each other from sexual attraction. So people who have 'normal' relationships will probably always find incest a strange quirk.

Quote:
Society is showing no signs of accepting paedophillia. Probably the opposite...

Quote:
Who is sexualising the children?

Quote:
All it takes is a child to go on the news and say how they like sex and are sexually active and people will start getting used to it.
Well there have been people who have openly admitted to enjoying having sex with their parents etc. It didn't create a floodgate of people wanting to try it out or anything though.
I don't see a problem with consenting adults having an incestuous relationship as it's none of my business, but obviously they should be careful with the old procreation aspect.

Quote:

Where are people having paedophillia being normal pushed down their throats?
theabominablephenomenon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:37 PM   #29
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:

Just a fact (I know that generally doesn't go down well on these forums) but paedophilia and incest are not the same thing and have several key differences.

Incest can be consensual. Paedophilia cannot.
Incest can and does happen between adults. Paedophilia cannot.

Note, I am not defending incest (so don't start the flaming etc.) I am pointing out FACTS in a thread that seems to be off on a rant concerning Jews and paedophiles when in fact the OP was actually about incest.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:40 PM   #30
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
Is it possible that this is a fake story to generate shock? The title is misleading because its making you think this guy impregnated his grandmother *shudder* but they are going the artificial route according to the article.
At least somebody is thinking before they post. The news stories clearly represent a certain image of *incest* they want to convey. The OP says they are trying to 'normalise' it but then why are all the news stories about it so disgusting?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:41 PM   #31
biblegirl

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_20111 View Post
Didn't you know, fucking your granny is a top Zionist agenda, easily in the top ten just after world domination and Moon bases.
I am pretty sure that is the subject of the new book Icke is working on. Stay tuned folks!
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:49 PM   #32
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
Has anyone else noticed the number of incest stories in the trashy women's magazines? Like fathers and daughters, and mothers and sons deciding as consenting adults to procreate? In the UK, this is still strictly unlawful, if not for the 'medical' condition Genetic Sexual Attraction, which makes it OK then...
If, and it's a big if, consenting adults are having sex, and just happen to be related, why is it wrong? (not saying it is right but you haven't explained your reasoning for saying it is wrong per se).

Quote:

I understood that incest was illegal because offspring from closely related parents would be at risk from congenital diseases. Not to mention it's a bit grubby

Actually no, that is not the reason it is illegal in some countries. In fact it is not illegal everywhere and the laws most countries ignore cases anyway. There was some major news coverage on this recently, try Google.

The genetics thing is totally misunderstood, but you would have to understand genetics to know what I am talking about so again, try Google for at least a start.

Again, how is it 'grubby'? And what do you mean by 'grubby'?

Quote:

Does anyone have an opinion on this? Would you choose to breed with your parent or sibling?
Why are you assuming incest = breeding?

Also, there has been much talk on these forums about how the elite interbreed with incest to maintain bloodlines and power and that they use that as part of their hold over the masses, so why on earth would they encourage it, as you are suggesting, for the masses?

Why can't some people on these forums think with even a small amount of logic or reasoning sometimes?
Old 05-05-2012, 03:51 PM   #33
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_20111
I am pretty sure that is the subject of the new book Icke is working on. Stay tuned folks!
Oh, I'm definitely buying that one then.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:52 PM   #34
squishy ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas_20111 View Post
Just a fact (I know that generally doesn't go down well on these forums) but paedophilia and incest are not the same thing and have several key differences.
No shit thanks for the schooling, I am saying that anything immoral in the future will be the norm.

theabominablephenomenon, I hate people like you who need to break down peoples posts and reply separately so you can appear intelligent and witty. You trying to speak down to me?

The whole point of this New World Order is to destroy everyone morally and corrupt us, when they corrupt everyone that's when they can gain easier control.

Anything immoral one day will not be looked down on.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:54 PM   #35
knightofthegrail
Banned

All manner of sexual deviance is being normalised; adultery, promiscuity, sado-masochism, incest, sodomy, trans-sexuality and I expect bestiality and paedophilia to not be far down the line (noxious oik Tatchell is already arguing for it to be legalised and the police do not 'police' the age of consent anymore).

Last edited by knightofthegrail; 05-05-2012 at 03:56 PM.
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:57 PM   #36
iamprobablynot
Banned

The important thing to remember about incest is that, when parents and children and siblings are brought up together, they are naturally repulsed by each other sexually.

However, with more and more broken-down families, absent parents, children being taken into care and so on, that "safety-net" is rapidly being eradicated.

What results from this is often a phenomenon called GSA (Genetic Sexual Attraction).

From wiki:

"Genetic sexual attraction (GSA) is a term that describes the phenomenon of sexual attraction between close relatives, such as siblings, first and second cousins or a parent and offspring, who first meet as adults."

So, the more families become broken down, the more of this behaviour we'll get.

The elite will push it and normalise it, for two reasons:

1. They want to push all that is degenerate, degrading, disempowering and destructive.

2. Incestuous couples tend to experience fertility problems, and / or refrain from procreating because they are worried about birth defects. Thus, this contributes to goals of population reduction.
iamprobablynot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #37
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
No shit thanks for the schooling, I am saying that anything immoral in the future will be the norm.
That is a stupid and unjustified generalisation.

Quote:
The whole point of this New World Order is to destroy everyone morally and corrupt us, when they corrupt everyone that's when they can gain easier control.
No, not the whole point of what they are doing, and your ignorance is blinding you to the truth.

The only real control is that you have of yourself. They can't make you do anything.

Quote:
Anything immoral one day will not be looked down on.
You're simply repeating yourself in the same post and you are still making a ridiculous, sweeping and unjustified generalisation without any reasoning on your part.
Old 05-05-2012, 03:58 PM   #38
squishy ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
All manner of sexual deviance is being normalised; adultery, promiscuity, sado-masochism, incest, sodomy, trans-sexuality and I expect bestiality and paedophilia to not be far down the line (noxious oik Tatchell is already arguing for it to be legalised and the police do not 'police' the age of consent anymore).
Exactly.

They will soon be moving the age of consent to 14 for sex in the UK mark my words, over the years it will go lower.
Old 05-05-2012, 04:02 PM   #39
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by knightofthegrail View Post
All manner of sexual deviance is being normalised....
yes, i know...some 'breeder' couples are even experimenting with oral sex and positions other than the missionary one.
disgusting.

i have heard that some couples even have sex for fun, rather than just for procreation.
truly disgusting.
bikerdruid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2012, 04:07 PM   #40
thomas_20111
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamprobablynot View Post
The elite will push it and normalise it, for two reasons:

1. They want to push all that is degenerate, degrading, disempowering and destructive.

2. Incestuous couples tend to experience fertility problems, and / or refrain from procreating because they are worried about birth defects. Thus, this contributes to goals of population reduction.
Then why do the elite practice incest themselves within their bloodlines?

Last edited by thomas_20111; 05-05-2012 at 04:17 PM.