Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Conspiracy/Truth Researchers > Rik Clay

Old 15-10-2018, 11:11 PM   #1
HooplePK
Premier Subscribers

Default Universal Consciousness

Hey there, my name is Patrick. I am a newbie here and would appreciate any advice as to networking.

I have developed a platform, where our community can have conversation on the source of creation. I focus on the energetic nature of our reality and the Universal Consciousness. Understanding the nature of reality, being enlightened to the Universal Consciousness, while having access to state-of-the-art technology has some effective implications.

Please join us at Force Vibes. I would appreciate any support especially any critiscisms, opinions or questions.
(Featuring Links to CIA documents reffering to "Project Stargate"

https://forcevibes.blogspot.com/
HooplePK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-10-2018, 11:34 PM   #2
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by HooplePK View Post
Hey there, my name is Patrick. I am a newbie here and would appreciate any advice ....
Well the first piece of advice I would give is don't disrespect forums ... this forum ...

You have made 12 posts , and most of them are copies of the one above , butting into threads , taking them off topic ..

The second piece of advice is don't start a blog with the expectation that anyone else will read it or reply ... you can tell by the traffic here no one has any real interest in these sort of subjects ... so use a blog just to organize your thoughts , and for future generations to read ...

Your blog is not too bad ... keep at it ...
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 06:56 AM   #3
oneriver

Quote:
Originally Posted by oz93666 View Post
Well the first piece of advice I would give is don't disrespect forums ... this forum ...

You have made 12 posts , and most of them are copies of the one above , butting into threads , taking them off topic ..

The second piece of advice is don't start a blog with the expectation that anyone else will read it or reply ... you can tell by the traffic here no one has any real interest in these sort of subjects ... so use a blog just to organize your thoughts , and for future generations to read ...

Your blog is not too bad ... keep at it ...
Where are you getting that OP has made 12 posts? I see 4....

Welcome to the forum HooplePK. I see your OP was made at 11:11...
“Have you also learned that secret from the river; that there is no such thing as time?" That the river is everywhere at the same time, at the source and at the mouth, at the waterfall, at the ferry, at the current, in the ocean and in the mountains, everywhere and that the present only exists for it, not the shadow of the past nor the shadow of the future.” ? Hermann Hesse, Siddhartha

Y Gwir Erbyn Y Byd ("Truth Against the World") - Druidic Motto

Last edited by oneriver; 16-10-2018 at 06:57 AM.
oneriver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-10-2018, 07:25 AM   #4
oz93666

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneriver View Post
Where are you getting that OP has made 12 posts? I see 4....

Welcome to the forum HooplePK. I see your OP was made at 11:11...
Moderators, or perhaps OP , have deleted 8 of the 12 ... they were made.

Last edited by oz93666; 16-10-2018 at 07:29 AM.
oz93666 is online now   Reply With Quote