Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 20-01-2009, 10:41 AM   #1
universal_

Default Fluoride Pineal Gland THEORY

So.... apparently according to the ancients, the organ which connects you to the higher reality, in which you experience spirituality is the pineal gland.... This gland happens to be the organ that regulates melatonin, thus regulates the times you're up and the times you're asleep...So it appears the ancients knew full well the purpose and power of the pineal gland...Essentially the organ that separates our waking life from our sleeping life...Or our spiritual life( only 1/60th of the soul stays in the body during sleep) from our physical life...Its our umbilical cord to the higher world....This organ is also where we 'visualize' or see things with our 'minds eye' , considered by the ancients the 3rd eye...

Now the weird thing is apparently fluoride(which happens to be put in our water) actually builds up in the pineal gland....Causing a possible divorce or limited response on the pineals glands part in receiving spiritual signals from its source, or the individuals ability to experience any spiritual connection..

Thought that was strange....fluoride actually building up in the pineal gland(go look it up if you think I'm bullshiting) this generations rise in atheism, agnosticism, apathy, etc....There must definitely be some correlation between these two.....Its not simply the indolence of many of these people, but an actual inability to perceive such things...due to the pineal gland being swamped with a chemical that interferes with a spiritual resonance

If i were to guess id say thats the point...abrogating ties between the physical/spiritual worlds....Creating a divorce between body and spirit...Seems like an easy way to control a populace....Create the world you want...Seems like were living in the modern of era of the tower of babel....Everyones coming close to speaking one language, we live in an age of moral blasphemy, sexual impurity, an impudence to spirituality ....and all this essentially serves the goals of the elite...to be our 'gods'...to fashion the world in 'their' image.

Does the pineal gland regulate sleep/wake? yes
Does the pineal gland visualize? yes
Does fluoride build up in the pineal gland? yes.

Given what we know scientifically to the functions of the pineal gland, the ostensible creating capacity of it, being the organ that projects images in our minds....The ancients knew THEN what we know now...The pineal gland does all these things.....If your spiritual resonance came through this highest organ, the 7th/crown chakra...and if you blocked any mental response from this higher reality using a chemical like fluoride, than that obviously tells me that thats one of the main functions of spiking our water supplies with this utterly unnecessary chemical( breast milk has 10 orders of magnitude less fluoride than what they put in our water supplies - so if nature doesn't give us fluoride, why the $#@* do they put in our water/ baby formulas in such high quantities??....

Its because they want us this way....your whole spiritual/psychic sense of reality is blocked by this chemical...turns you into a veritable machine, not asking any questions or even bother wondering.....Sorta explains why todays society is as it is, and all past societies were so radically different.

and than theres the apathy, slightly lowered IQ, cancers , bone diseases etc dangers of fluoride.
Old 20-01-2009, 10:53 AM   #2
makeithappen

Great post universal_, as you can see from my avatar I have been breast fed and i am lucky that I have grown up and lost my corporative skin.

The pineal gland thing is very interesting to me. It keeps popping up in so many different posts.

Time to clean up your drinking water and do some research into how to grow and develop our pineal gland.

I have heard sun glazing is a good start. http://www.solarhealing.com/
has a lot of info to start off with.
makeithappen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 11:18 AM   #3
astro zombie

Indeed, great post!

I agree. It is my opinion that entheogenic drugs have the potential to help re-establish that connection with the spirit gland, if ya know what i mean. My first experiances with them only confirmed and upheld my spiritual beliefs. Which is why they are demonized and made illegal obviously.

http://earthship.com/

http://www.cfpf.org.uk/

Last edited by astro zombie; 20-01-2009 at 11:18 AM.
astro zombie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 11:23 AM   #4
callybhoy
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by astro zombie View Post
Indeed, great post!

I agree. It is my opinion that entheogenic drugs have the potential to help re-establish that connection with the spirit gland, if ya know what i mean. My first experiances with them only confirmed and upheld my spiritual beliefs. Which is why they are demonized and made illegal obviously.
I agree with you there 100% astro zombie....good post universal
callybhoy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 11:44 AM   #5
universal_

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeithappen View Post
Great post universal_, as you can see from my avatar I have been breast fed and i am lucky that I have grown up and lost my corporative skin.

The pineal gland thing is very interesting to me. It keeps popping up in so many different posts.

Time to clean up your drinking water and do some research into how to grow and develop our pineal gland.

I have heard sun glazing is a good start. http://www.solarhealing.com/
has a lot of info to start off with.
Thanx...I shall look into the info on that site.
Old 20-01-2009, 11:57 AM   #6
beldazar

I thiugh about this the other dsay, its all about blocking chakras

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showthread.php?t=49877

Its really not about giving people physical symptoms, its all to do with blocking the chakra's to prevent 'enlightenment'

this is the whole goal I feel. They block the :-

1. Root chakra by keeping us obsessed by sleazy sex.

2. Spleen, food additives, pesticides etc....

3. Solar plexus, by keeping us in a state of fear and negativity,

4. Heart, all the horrors being carried out makes it so hard to LOVE.

5. Throat, well we all know THAT one! The inability to speak out about anything sounding 'alternative' lol,

6. Third eye or brow chakra, it gets calcified by FLOURIDE!

Great post Universal, lots of depth there

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 12:57 PM   #7
jojo

brilliant OP! fully agree, and beldazar, i think your right there too!

thank you for sharing this info
jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 01:18 PM   #8
zennor

Love this post well done for bringing to my attention, because I gave up using tapwater and flouride toothpaste or anything containing flouride around 6 months ago... and I must say I feel so much better for it.

I have clearer thoughts and not so many aches and pains. My dreams are much more vivid and I feel much more deeply connected spiritually. My emotions have reason now, rather than being the emotionless zombie I was before. Also my teeth are getting better, didn't know that was possible, but I have always suffered from bad teeth. Personally I think after doing research, I have flouridosis which has been rotting my teeth... Dentisits don't tell you about that now do they!

I think just for any reason in general... give up the flouride, it really is poison.

Terry Pratchett - Hogfather
zennor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 01:24 PM   #9
supertzar

Flouride calcifies the pineal gland. It turns it into a rock.
supertzar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2009, 01:36 PM   #10
tb303

Since 1988, 68 million Americans have used Paxil, Prozac, and Zoloft (as of 2002)

NAILING DOWN PROZAC-FLUORINE CONNECTION

Prozac 'found in drinking water'
tb303 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 01:07 AM   #11
universal_

Quote:
Originally Posted by supertzar View Post
Flouride calcifies the pineal gland. It turns it into a rock.

Yup!
Old 21-01-2009, 02:47 AM   #12
mushroombot

Heres a few notes I made from a film I recently watched relating to the activation of the pineal gland. The film is called The ring of power 2.

I spotted this thread and thought I'd post them to see if anyone else had experience of this. There is a section near the end of the film where a technique for activating the pineal gland is described. I've been trying it out myself and would say that there is something in it.

These notes are only rough but they get the idea across

Pineal gland activation
The seat of the soul - gateway to higher realms.
The link between the physical and the spiritual realm.

The pineal gland is bio-luminescent and sensitive to light.

Awakening this gland can speed up our learning, improve our memory ability, enhance our intuition, wisdom and creativity, trigger our psychic healing abilities and experience bliss.

Fluoride accumulates in the gland causing it to be less effective.
Outdoor activities, eating less sugar, eliminating processed foods and fluoride can help to revitalise it.

Technique for re-activating the pineal gland should not be attempted by anyone who does not feel ready to explore higher realms of consciousness beyond the five senses.

To begin the exercise, it is necessary to find the correct vibrational tone of voice. hum the word love in a mid pitched voice. When you find the correct tone, it will feel right.

Sit comfortably with your eyes closed and scan your body for any signs of tension.

Take three long breaths through your nose and exhale the tension through your mouth.

Think about opening the third eye and entering a loving universe where all that exists is complete bliss. Take a breath through your nose and hold it for a few seconds. Just before you exhale, purse your lips and place your tongue between your teeth. Press down gently on your tongue with your teeth. As you slowly exhale through your pursed lips, loudly hum the word love and vibrate the V sound until all of the air is expelled from your lungs. Repeat this exercise 4 more times, taking a few moments rest between each repetition.

To awaken the pineal gland, this exercise should be repeated for 2 more days in a row at 24 hours apart. The entire exercise only has to be done once to be effective. It may take 6 weeks or more to experience your newly awakened abilities.

Last edited by mushroombot; 21-01-2009 at 02:14 PM.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 04:20 AM   #13
bulgariaole

great post! But i guess the big picture question is, why do the elite need us? They can wipe us off easily, and have the planet for themselves. They obviously need us, but why when they are trying to destroy our soul. If its purely for work, then why dont they clone a bunch beings that obey and listen exacly as they are told?
Old 21-01-2009, 04:29 AM   #14
universal_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgariaole View Post
great post! But i guess the big picture question is, why do the elite need us? They can wipe us off easily, and have the planet for themselves. They obviously need us, but why when they are trying to destroy our soul. If its purely for work, then why dont they clone a bunch beings that obey and listen exacly as they are told?

Poisoning the body thus the soul is so much easier then cloning 'worker ants' no?
Old 21-01-2009, 04:39 AM   #15
bulgariaole

i disagree, cloning beings who obey everything will be much easier. They claim they want no more than 500 million people left, and theyve been around for thousands of years, trying to compleatly take over. Theyve got the technology to do this fast, so its pretty obvious that reguler labor ist what they need us for. As Icke sais, they most probably need us four our emotions(fear).
Old 21-01-2009, 04:48 AM   #16
_invisibleplane_

I feel this theory is correct and is important to get the info out there of taking better care of the pineal gland...interesting to take it a step further and look at every chakra....

one thing I'd like to see more info on is sun gazing and the effect it has on the pineal gland
_invisibleplane_ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 05:24 AM   #17
universal_

Quote:
Originally Posted by bulgariaole View Post
i disagree, cloning beings who obey everything will be much easier. They claim they want no more than 500 million people left, and theyve been around for thousands of years, trying to compleatly take over. Theyve got the technology to do this fast, so its pretty obvious that reguler labor ist what they need us for. As Icke sais, they most probably need us four our emotions(fear).
I agree with the emotion of fear part.
Old 21-01-2009, 05:41 AM   #18
jayelowell

Default pine

Last edited by jayelowell; 21-01-2009 at 03:18 PM.
jayelowell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 08:08 AM   #19
kingmob

Poison is everywhere though. Fluoride is just a small percentage of the daily chemical intake, but it is consumed regularly by us. I was very close to throwing out the fluoride toothpaste, and this just gives me a kick in the ass do buy some natural powder.

I have realized that you can't combat all the poison simultaneously. You have to start with a few items first, and slowly work on eliminating more. As I am in US, I find myself in a chemical battle of survival. Almost every step that I make is guided by some chemical substances. From the daily hygiene routine, where you use shampoos, creams and deodorants(and make up for the opposite sex), and spread into every meal that i consume. My choice to eat healthier always falls a bit short as I realize that every item on the menu is chemically enhanced. Even buying organic is not always the solution, as even organic foods are enriched by pesticides for cultivation purposes.

# 1 on my battle list is processed sugar. I believe i have been covertly addicted for many years. For the most part of my life i have considered myself to have a non-addictive personality, but I'm in deep to sugar. No day goes by without it and more and more is on the daily menu.

How to combat this? Well, for me its incremental. Stop for a month. Allow remision. Curb the habit, and reduce the load.

I try to remember that no chemical poisoning can prevent me from achieving enlightenment, as i know of a true source that gives me the power for higher achievement.
kingmob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2009, 02:21 PM   #20
mushroombot

Quote:
Originally Posted by mushroombot View Post
Heres a few notes I made from a film I recently watched relating to the activation of the pineal gland. The film is called The ring of power 2.

I spotted this thread and thought I'd post them to see if anyone else had experience of this. There is a section near the end of the film where a technique for activating the pineal gland is described. I've been trying it out myself and would say that there is something in it.

These notes are only rough but they get the idea across

Pineal gland activation
The seat of the soul - gateway to higher realms.
The link between the physical and the spiritual realm.

The pineal gland is bio-luminescent and sensitive to light.

Awakening this gland can speed up our learning, improve our memory ability, enhance our intuition, wisdom and creativity, trigger our psychic healing abilities and experience bliss.

Fluoride accumulates in the gland causing it to be less effective.
Outdoor activities, eating less sugar, eliminating processed foods and fluoride can help to revitalise it.

Technique for re-activating the pineal gland should not be attempted by anyone who does not feel ready to explore higher realms of consciousness beyond the five senses.

To begin the exercise, it is necessary to find the correct vibrational tone of voice. hum the word love in a mid pitched voice. When you find the correct tone, it will feel right.

Sit comfortably with your eyes closed and scan your body for any signs of tension.

Take three long breaths through your nose and exhale the tension through your mouth.

Think about opening the third eye and entering a loving universe where all that exists is complete bliss. Take a breath through your nose and hold it for a few seconds. Just before you exhale, purse your lips and place your tongue between your teeth. Press down gently on your tongue with your teeth. As you slowly exhale through your pursed lips, loudly hum the word love and vibrate the V sound until all of the air is expelled from your lungs. Repeat this exercise 4 more times, taking a few moments rest between each repetition.

To awaken the pineal gland, this exercise should be repeated for 2 more days in a row at 24 hours apart. The entire exercise only has to be done once to be effective. It may take 6 weeks or more to experience your newly awakened abilities.
As a side note from last nights session - :
When I do the exercise I find that after making the V sound and the air has been exhaled, the effect is noticeable as a perceived cleansing/clarifying sensation coming from behind the centre of the forehead when the vibration tails off. Along with this is, a mild sensation of exhilaration and the beginnings of what I would describe as a physical bliss emanating from this area - behind mid forehead.

This is definitely something extra, compared with deep breathing meditation.

Last edited by mushroombot; 21-01-2009 at 02:24 PM.
mushroombot is offline   Reply With Quote