Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 21-04-2009, 02:36 PM   #301
ladypagan
Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 39
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Empathy, I try to answer to your post.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
Lady Pagan, I do have to respond to your post. I understand what you are saying in your post but I have to tell you that messages come from spirit through tarot on many occasions. Spiritual work is not from the bad guys it is from the departed who are close to me or good work with the tarot itself.
How long have you studied about facts behind tarot? How tarot really works? And, as well I would like to ask what kind of spirit you talking about?
I must tell you that at the moment most powerful spiritual creatures in this world are evil and I mean really evil.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
I think there are very dark arts out there and we all know what they are and how to avoid them. I can truly tell you I do not practise anything in those areas - even though it is true that tarot is a black art in some descriptions. We have a duty in life to do good or to do bad.
I wondering how you depart things into good and bad? Everytime you do something good you same time together with good deed do something bad. Most people just denies the fact.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
We are given a purpose in our lives - I am not a martyr by a long chalk, but what I have tried to do is help people. Evil people DONT help people they help themselves - and they coerce people wrongly. Tarot is not in the wrong hands when it is in mine - and though I dont belong to any church nor do I believe in going to church I know I have worked from my heart and until recent times freely.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
God bless.

Empathy x
Tell me, how do you help people? For giving answers to their questions or with giving the reasons why one loosed his job, why one is depressed or why ones child is picked to eat by monsters? Reasons so that next time they dont come back to ask same question again and again because it never happends again?
Tarot, my dear are marionettes of the system and the system is ruled by illuminatis.
If you dont believe in god and dont go to church, then tell my why you end with your post with "god bless"? For me you only have worked your body freely, but not your heart and mind.
Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
I have never charged anybody for an enquiry for a missing child and never will.
with every good deed you do together goes the fee, you only have change to take it or leave it. If you dont take it, somebody else will take it. And since you use systems help than the system takes times as much as normal.
ladypagan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 04:15 PM   #302
thedivinetruth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: U.S. of Debt
Posts: 181
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

I don't want to derail the thread and I will not comment after this but ladypagan you seem to be fighting a losing battle. You are trying to make points just for the sake of things. You think that there are mostly bad spirits because that is how you percieve things in life. Empathy percieves things as good. Life is what you make of it. I see tarrot reading just as a tool to help with clairyvoncey and the truth. (spelling). The truth is a good thing right? Just because someone says they don't go to church doesn't mean they don't believe in god!
__________________
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.”
Thomas Edison
thedivinetruth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 06:13 PM   #303
robindean
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 462
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Thumbs up

Thanks for your reply Empathy
__________________
I sell cheap used SSD's if anyone's interested.
robindean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-04-2009, 09:21 PM   #304
darryl84
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: London
Posts: 1,135
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypagan View Post
Empathy, I try to answer to your post.

How long have you studied about facts behind tarot? How tarot really works? And, as well I would like to ask what kind of spirit you talking about?
I must tell you that at the moment most powerful spiritual creatures in this world are evil and I mean really evil.

I wondering how you depart things into good and bad? Everytime you do something good you same time together with good deed do something bad. Most people just denies the fact.


Tell me, how do you help people? For giving answers to their questions or with giving the reasons why one loosed his job, why one is depressed or why ones child is picked to eat by monsters? Reasons so that next time they dont come back to ask same question again and again because it never happends again?
Tarot, my dear are marionettes of the system and the system is ruled by illuminatis.
If you dont believe in god and dont go to church, then tell my why you end with your post with "god bless"? For me you only have worked your body freely, but not your heart and mind.

with every good deed you do together goes the fee, you only have change to take it or leave it. If you dont take it, somebody else will take it. And since you use systems help than the system takes times as much as normal.
If you dont like tarot, why are you posting in a tarot thread?

No-one is forcing you to type stuff here, you are just coming accross as rude, empathy doesn't have to spend her time helping people, but she does, thats love coming from her, and what are you doing in response? giving her grief, lovely of you hey.
__________________
"It is simply a cosmic game, so don't take it too seriously." - David Icke
"All you need is love." - The Beatles
"Time isn’t precious at all, because it is an illusion. What you perceive as precious is not time but the one point that is out of time: the Now. That is precious indeed. The more you are focused on time—past and future—the more you miss the Now, the most precious thing there is." - Eckhart Tolle
darryl84 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 12:57 PM   #305
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
Yes I do and here it is . TEMPERANCE.


Temperance tells me that you have been trying to get a balance with something in your life. Somehow things have not clicked with some situations, like trying to mix oil and water - but temperance is about patience and this card tells you that self control and patience is going to get you what you want.

Frustrations are many not just for yourself but for us all, but Temperance is here to help you overcome difficulties and here to show you how to balance aspects of life that do not normally come together for you by helping you to control your life better than ever before.

Temperance tells me that if you handle all your situations with tact and calm then many problems you feel you may have had will resolve themselves.
Temperance comes in the form of an angel and angels come when we need help, we dont see them, but they are there regardless of what anyone says - spiritual help is on its way to you. Have some trust and then you can tell me if this is not the truth.

If you have been tested, if there is a time for reconciliation if there is a time for making peace, this is the time to make it come right. Number 14 is special for you, it is the number of this card.



EMPATHY.

I forgot to tell you - temperance can often come up for cooking, it might mean your cooking something up...or that cooking features for you for some reason...so I,ll be around for dinner!!!!
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 01:01 PM   #306
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Just want to say Ive enjoyed doing this thread for everyone and meeting you. I have some new friends too which is lovely. I will be popping in now and then to see how you are doing.

I might do some free tarot at certain times of the year as gifts and also on my own forum. I did,nt stop them for ulterior motives I have just spend exhausting times with the tarot on the missing children and it can all get overloaded.

I am doing readings on the blogger they are not free but they are cheap - so if you want a personal reading please visit me there it tells you what to do and how to go about it. The link to my forum and the blogger are in my signature.

Meanwhile take care and dont forget to come and visit me too.

Empathy
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-04-2009, 01:17 PM   #307
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ladypagan View Post
Empathy, I try to answer to your post.

How long have you studied about facts behind tarot? How tarot really works? And, as well I would like to ask what kind of spirit you talking about?
I must tell you that at the moment most powerful spiritual creatures in this world are evil and I mean really evil.

I wondering how you depart things into good and bad? Everytime you do something good you same time together with good deed do something bad. Most people just denies the fact.


Tell me, how do you help people? For giving answers to their questions or with giving the reasons why one loosed his job, why one is depressed or why ones child is picked to eat by monsters? Reasons so that next time they dont come back to ask same question again and again because it never happends again?
Tarot, my dear are marionettes of the system and the system is ruled by illuminatis.
If you dont believe in god and dont go to church, then tell my why you end with your post with "god bless"? For me you only have worked your body freely, but not your heart and mind.

with every good deed you do together goes the fee, you only have change to take it or leave it. If you dont take it, somebody else will take it. And since you use systems help than the system takes times as much as normal.
Ive just seen this post from you Lady Pagan.

God bless is just something my nan used to say - and Im just like her so its habit and my way of sending a wish to a person.

Tarot is GUIDANCE Lady Pagan, its like going to a counsellor - theres nothing illuminati in what I do - I dont believe in church because its just a house made of bricks, god is in my heart and thats his permanent home. God to me is,nt god as in some peoples eyes, my referrals to god is about the light of good that shines in a person. Its more of a spiritual aspect.

There are people out in the world Lady Pagan, who just want someone to talk to. Have you ever been lonely or had a problem? I have many times - I have wondered if anything would ever change - Ive had many problems and I know how hard it can be when there is no one close to you or just nobody that you feel you can confide in. I cant make the world my friend, but I can offer myself as a friend to anyone who needs someone to offload to,and why not? As regards to illuminati, I am well aware of the good and bad in the world - if we live for just the bad everyday will we ever come out of that ? Wont we just doom ourselves into despondency because someone said the world will end tomorrow, or that the system is being taken over? What if it is? My plants are growing in the garden right now and they are not affected, I am doing what I am doing everyday and I am not affected and the woman across the road cutting her grass she is not affected - why? Because nothing can affect YOU if you deflect IT.

I cant waste my life thinking about all the bad things or I would never get out of bed. People here who want a little help deserve it because they believe in the future and they believe that there are always ways of making a change to your life. Everyone can change their way of thinking but sometimes it just needs a few words of confidence or comfort - give comfort to people Lady Pagan and forget about the doom. Life is for the living, we live once and then we die, why spend our whole lives thinking about the black side of everything...we can deal with the black side by thinking positively - there is everything to consider that this is the correct way.



This card is for you LadyPagan. It is the Page of Wands and tarots advice.
To spread messages with action - this card shows me that you are timid but that you rush in to spread this fiery opinion - but even on the staff of the page there will always be new buds of enthusiasm - and new ways of spreading your message so perhaps you too can think about changing your views and spread instead messages of good cheer as there is many an opportunity in this card.

God Bless you Lady Pagan.

Empathyxx
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-04-2009, 08:27 PM   #308
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default





I have had some fresh insights in the Haleigh CUMMINGS case if anyone is interested in reading the insights for Missing children. I will leave the link on the page for you.


http://empathyinsights.blogspot.com/...update-28.html


Hope you are all well.

EMPATHY
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-05-2009, 08:55 PM   #309
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Hello All, just popping in to remind you not to send me PMS for readings but if you wish to consult the readings please could you go to my blogger.

Hope to find you all well and taking care of yourselves.

http://empathyinsights.blogspot.com/...t-reading.html

Empathy
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2009, 10:17 PM   #310
justnotsure
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Posts: 281
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
Hello Justnotsure, Thank you for posting a question and sorry I took so long to get to you.

Well we have an interesting card here in reply to that question.



Its the nine of Pentacles. Its a lovely card too . Its all about gain and benefit on the surface of things so you know it might bring an income. When you look at this card, you see a woman in her garden and she is very self sufficient, she created all that work herself and she is proud of everything she has done. On her arm is her falcon which shows that she wishes to take flight, but the falcon is likely linked to a pad on her arm and he cant go anywhere so that comes to your question and how you have been feeling.

This card is about finance, and making self attainment. A nine is also a completion of work which also links to your question. There are two ways that this card strikes me, abundance and good fortune and plentifulness, do you really need to do anything? is there any reason why you cant just do what you like and enjoy all that you have and all that you have worked for? and turn your attention to something creative that you enjoy doing. You are creative - look at the gown this woman is wearing, it is,nt plain it stylised and interesting with a lovely pattern - so you have grace and style and likely creative pursuits that you could be turning your hand too. The other thing about this lady in this card is that she has plenty to gain, so she is NOT going to lose out at all. In fact, her home could be an important part of this card too, the design and the way in which it is put together. I would pick home interiors or making clothes for someone like this as a pursuit -

Turn your attention to the creative and dont be afraid to do what you want to do - because now is the time to take your life and say, you have earned your next move. CREATIVITY and self reliance is the way forward for you, I dont think you will end up poor, I think you will do very nicely.

Empathy.
Thank you. spot on. Waiting to take flight. Good luck to you in your work.
justnotsure is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 12:21 PM   #311
vladmir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Hi empathyx.
__________________
आदित्यहृदयं पुण्यं सर्वशत्रुविनाशनम्। जयावहं जपेन्नित्यम् अक्षय्यं परमं शिवम्॥ ४॥~आदित्यहृदयम्
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 02:32 PM   #312
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
Hi empathyx.
Hi Vladmir, how ya doing? Hope you are looking forward to a great summer.
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-05-2009, 02:42 PM   #313
robindean
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 462
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Empathy, I don't mean to sound cheeky or anything as I know i've already had a reading from you, but I was wondering could you give me any insight as to my uncle's health?

He's been having problems lately and we're worried a previous condition may have resurfaced

No problem if it's too much trouble, was just a thought

Thanks in advance

RD

PS, if so, do you mind sending it in a pm please
__________________
I sell cheap used SSD's if anyone's interested.

Last edited by robindean; 14-05-2009 at 02:43 PM.
robindean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-05-2009, 05:11 AM   #314
vladmir
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: भारत
Posts: 1,849
Likes: 3 (3 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
Hi Vladmir, how ya doing? Hope you are looking forward to a great summer.
Im doing good, and im all smiles as i type this!
Summer is in full swing here, temperatures have touched 40°Celsius!
__________________
आदित्यहृदयं पुण्यं सर्वशत्रुविनाशनम्। जयावहं जपेन्नित्यम् अक्षय्यं परमं शिवम्॥ ४॥~आदित्यहृदयम्
vladmir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 07:35 PM   #315
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by robindean View Post
Empathy, I don't mean to sound cheeky or anything as I know i've already had a reading from you, but I was wondering could you give me any insight as to my uncle's health?

He's been having problems lately and we're worried a previous condition may have resurfaced

No problem if it's too much trouble, was just a thought

Thanks in advance

RD

PS, if so, do you mind sending it in a pm please
Hi Robin Dean, I closed the free questions thread a few posts back I dont know if you saw that. I think I answered a question for you just as I had done it too.

I have to ask everyone to go through my Blogger for tarot readings I am sorry but even my own forum members are directed there.

http://empathyinsights.blogspot.com/...ding-here.html

Free readings are open for missing children as a priority and as I am busy with that I put those first.

Empathy.
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2009, 07:37 PM   #316
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladmir View Post
Im doing good, and im all smiles as i type this!
Summer is in full swing here, temperatures have touched 40°Celsius!
Sounds good to me vladmir. The sun is so intermittent where I am and rain twice today and gales through the night again with rain. But its good for the garden even though Im as white as a pasty and had hoped to be lounging in a deckchair by now. Guess its gonna be a longer wait for me.

You have a great time though and hope you have a wonderful summer.
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:44 PM   #317
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default New blogger information

Ive uploaded a FRESH new look Blogger if anyone is interested. I have to upload all the cases on it - so please keep checking back. PLEASE NOTE THAT THE BLOGGER ADDRESS IN MY OTHER POSTS IS DELETED. This is the new link below and in my signature. x

The personal readings have no set fee on them just a donation button for ONE question. I will try to include different blog posts as much as possible.

http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com...tend-nice.html

I know many people here enjoyed the questions and thought I would let you know where to find me.

Much love to all and if you have a blogger please link up with me.

EMPATHYX
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/

Last edited by empathyx; 05-08-2009 at 02:32 AM.
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2009, 11:46 PM   #318
godgoo
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: 9th floor
Posts: 3,563
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
I love visiting this forum - so many fascinating subjects! I have my own forum too and offer a free one card reading. Not everyone takes a reading seriously as many dont believe in divination - but for those who do, I have been fairly helpful to my own forum members.


Please feel free to pop in.
The thread is open to guests only from this forum so please mention that you are from David Icke so there is a link back to highlight this forum.

Here is the questions thread. A lot of questions asked and answered so rather a lot of posts, but please browse and if I can help you with a simple question just ask.

Its nearly Christmas so its my gift to you.

http://empathy7.proboards100.com/ind...ay&thread=1681

Love Empathyx
What if it's bad news, the death card?



This one scares the willies out of me, sign me up, nickname GodGOO!
__________________
Metaphysics by Default Existential Passage http://mbdefault.org/forum/index.php
Metaphysics by Default Existential Passage http://mbdefault.org/9_passage/
<--see my ear? 30%
The Engineer.co.uk

Last edited by godgoo; 04-08-2009 at 11:49 PM.
godgoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2009, 02:20 AM   #319
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by godgoo View Post
What if it's bad news, the death card?



This one scares the willies out of me, sign me up, nickname GodGOO!

Well I could,nt resist coming back here to talk to you!!

Its a funny old thing when people see the Devil card or even the Death card, it makes them run a mile, but the very interesting thing is that neither of these cards are actually BAD.

Thats right. In fact, the Devil card is very lusty and passsionate and ..dare I say it...downright steamy when it wants to be, all depending on what the question is and of course if its in a spread how it appears within that.

The Devil card can show someone chained to a situation that they cant get out of , sort of ADDICTED TO LOVE even or attached to something that really they could get out of if they wanted to but thats all down to choice, will they break free or will they endure because of the benefits of being chained like that in a lustful fashion...ummmm

So you see....when you say it gives you the "willies"...I as a proper little lady am quite embarrassed.... ahem..time I departed dont ya think...
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2009, 11:25 PM   #320
empathyx
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 183
Likes: 0 (0 Posts)
Default

http://epitarot.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=tec

The link above leads to a spiritual forum for Michael Jackson TAROT I thought I would post it if anyone is interested to read.

Hope to find everybody well and happy and love to all of my friends here.

Empathyx
__________________
Psychic Tarot Insights for Missing Children/People
http://empathysinsights.blogspot.com/
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 11:18 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.