Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 24-11-2008, 02:32 PM   #1
empathyx

Default Please visit my site for free tarot.

I love visiting this forum - so many fascinating subjects! I have my own forum too and offer a free one card reading. Not everyone takes a reading seriously as many dont believe in divination - but for those who do, I have been fairly helpful to my own forum members.

Please feel free to pop in.
The thread is open to guests only from this forum so please mention that you are from David Icke so there is a link back to highlight this forum.

Here is the questions thread. A lot of questions asked and answered so rather a lot of posts, but please browse and if I can help you with a simple question just ask.

Its nearly Christmas so its my gift to you.

http://empathy7.proboards100.com/ind...ay&thread=1681

Love Empathyx
empathyx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2008, 04:03 PM   #2
empathyx

If you would like a tarot question answered I will post it in this thread on Davids forum. You are all welcome.
Old 26-12-2008, 11:46 PM   #3
ian2day
Inactive

Will I still be living in my present home in 18 months time? thanks.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 07:26 PM   #4
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ian2day View Post
Will I still be living in my present home in 18 months time? thanks.
Hello Ian2day. The first thing I have to do is apologised as I have not visited for a while on this forum and missed your question . I have had a look for you and I have received.

A reversed world.

You wont be living there according to this card. I see a very incomplete circle of time - it breaks off which suggests to me that you will live somewhere else before that time span is up. I dont know how you feel about where you live now but I see that you actually feel a bit of regret and disappointment that you cannot stay where you are...and I do see that you fear the change in this.

The world card is the last card in the major arcana. It stands for completion. It is number 21 - reversed that completion does not take place and that is my reason for saying that you will not stay at your current home. I also see a refusal to explore new horizons so Im wondering if the choice to leave is not yours but someone elses and you will feel obligated to vacate.

I hope I have answered you the way you wished me too.

Empathy
Old 08-01-2009, 10:29 PM   #5
linredfern

Hello Empathy, thank you for this opportunity to have a simple tarot card reading. I have a number of questions, but the main one at the moment is this:- Will I ever meet that special man to spend the rest of my life with?
Sounds corny, but is sincerely asked.

Many thanks Linda
linredfern is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2009, 10:49 PM   #6
madamlasher

Greetings Empathy,

Thanks for sharing your gift, I have a question; will my financial situation improve this year?
madamlasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:57 AM   #7
empathyx

Smile

Hello, I have just popped in and saw there are a couple more questions here. Im very happy to answer for you both. Would you mind if I did this tomorrow now as its quite late now. I promise to post you your replies.
Old 09-01-2009, 01:19 AM   #8
madamlasher

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
Hello, I have just popped in and saw there are a couple more questions here. Im very happy to answer for you both. Would you mind if I did this tomorrow now as its quite late now. I promise to post you your replies.
that fine, you're doing us the favor here
madamlasher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:31 AM   #9
echoes_of_a_dream
Inactive

Empathy's readings are very good, I had one earlier on the proboards forum. Thank you once again

Mark

Last edited by echoes_of_a_dream; 09-01-2009 at 01:45 AM.
echoes_of_a_dream is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 01:41 AM   #10
simplify

will I be able to sell my house this year. Will I meet another romantic partner.
Thank you for your energy in offering this. Many blessings to you.
simplify is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 08:49 AM   #11
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by linredfern View Post
Hello Empathy, thank you for this opportunity to have a simple tarot card reading. I have a number of questions, but the main one at the moment is this:- Will I ever meet that special man to spend the rest of my life with?
Sounds corny, but is sincerely asked.

Many thanks Linda

Linda, good morning. I drew a card for you this morning and its quite curious.
Firstly, you like your home and its very important to you. All the very best things that make you feel good are generally centered around your home. Its almost though its a place you prefer to be. You can see how you celebrate your feelings of home on this picture four of wands.

I have asked your question and tarot seems to tell me that you HAVE already met a man who could be special in your life...well, if that were true you would not be asking this question. However, tarot seems to insist that there must be someone around you that you may not recognise as 'this man'. I say this because this card is a success of matters completed. It gives me the impression that perhaps you have only had chance meetings or its someone you are in early stages getting to know because there is a blossoming of a friendship here and tarot congratulates you and tells you dont worry, you can rest now because its all in hand. Possibly someone at work because this card is also relating to business in some areas - or some creativity - or that could just be describing the initial get together or meeting... There is marriage childbirth and happy events attached to this card.

So - I dont know what you will make of that, but Im interested to know how that fits with the idea of your question. And, good luck.
Old 09-01-2009, 08:59 AM   #12
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by madamlasher View Post
Greetings Empathy,

Thanks for sharing your gift, I have a question; will my financial situation improve this year?

Good morning Madamlasher. I have drawn this card for you and I feel instantly that you may have had a few problems with money where, no matter what you seemed to do - something popped up and created more problems with you. Its just like sods law but in a continued fashion. I also see either that situations have got you down in a big way financially or maybe there has been a period of illhealth. For the time being things will still continue to be awkward. I like to be positive in all my readings and try to help you to benefit from that. If you are forewarned about something then you are forearmed. I do think there could be a lean period for you for a while and it really could be health problems or just a general feeling of being restrained or held back looming for a while as I see a slight lack of energy here which suggests money not coming in at the rate you might wish.

This card asks you not to jump to conclusions and imagine everything will be bad but to ask you not to scatter your resources ...look after the pennies and pounds look after themselves. Come back to in a while and see if tarot can project a change. Good luck
Old 09-01-2009, 09:16 AM   #13
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by simplify View Post
will I be able to sell my house this year. Will I meet another romantic partner.
Thank you for your energy in offering this. Many blessings to you.

Good morning Simplify.
The thought that comes in with me, is a possible house chain with three people and someone drops out and that really does screw up the plan. Either this has occurred or on the cards and thats what makes things tricky to sell the house. It does not mean it wont happen as I do see you seperated from the house eventually, but be careful not to get involved in house chains. They cause a lot of heartache no matter what the promise is of the other people involved. Depending on your choice of sale, thats all I can give you for the moment. But please come back to me on this if you need to - I do think that after a load of argy bargy and possible distress, it will be a short period of time before you are successful in selling your property. So stick with it and dont get bogged down by things.

Regarding your romance

Here is a give and take situation. Might be someone who helps you out and then you both find a mutual balance of interests - I think thats important for you too - someone you have something in common with - or are equal too. When you are paying out or someone is paying to you or might be a time when you find this person. I actually do feel though that for the time being you may have a few love interests come and go - before you meet the one you feel something more strongly for. Dont let that bother you, because you could actually have a nice time - you give to each other what you both need and I feel a period of friendships where you both get something out of it but not too deeply involved might be better for you at this time.

For one thing, you have had a lot on your plate hav,nt you...so just enjoy for a while.

Good luck.

I need to come back and edit here for you Simplify.

Somebody has been ejected out of your life hav,nt they, I have just been told this - so its all the more reason why you should go and enjoy yourself for a bit. You might have to compromise on the property because the people that want to buy it cant quite reach your price so you might feel a little bit like you want to lower it to help them out, but still feel you reach the profit level you want..a kind of give and take so I had to come back to say this because I cant leave messages undone for you.

Last edited by empathyx; 09-01-2009 at 09:21 AM. Reason: wanted to add extra script
Old 09-01-2009, 09:23 AM   #14
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by echoes_of_a_dream View Post
Empathy's readings are very good, I had one earlier on the proboards forum. Thank you once again

Mark
Hello Mark, thats a very kind recommendation. Hope all is going well for you.
Old 09-01-2009, 09:38 AM   #15
l1ndsaystarr

Empathy~

Lately I have undergone transition that leaves me to believe I have abilities that I do not use. Am I gifted?

Love and Light,

Lindsay
Old 09-01-2009, 11:25 AM   #16
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by l1ndsaystarr View Post
Empathy~

Lately I have undergone transition that leaves me to believe I have abilities that I do not use. Am I gifted?

Love and Light,

Lindsay
Hello Lindsay, I have just seen your question.

Tarot tells me that you have let go of the 'material' side of life. By letting go it allows you to find your security and identity of who you are. Materiality in life is not the road that leads you to peace and serenity. Very few people ever accept this as a fact believing we all need this and that to survive. Your heart/mind has told you different. You are being asked to express that to other people. You will find success in doing so also - and for some reason I see great rewards for you in this.

I think you are supposed to help other people to identify themselves also. Many people have always wondered about certain things...sometimes subjects that others tend to dismiss, but something about you can help those who wish to understand. So yes, I feel that you do have abilities and a gift - but that gift is something you didnt get from angels it is a gift you gave to yourself. That gift is an understanding of life and what is and what is,nt important in it. Through learning that, you reach a level of peace and tranquility that you can pass to others.

I hope this makes sense to you. You have some good work to do for other people. Today is your beginning.

Empathy

Might I just say, charitable affairs - and recycling are given to me to give to you. Wonder if you might make use of those words?

Last edited by empathyx; 09-01-2009 at 11:29 AM. Reason: extra thoughts
Old 09-01-2009, 11:52 AM   #17
localidiot

I'm having some things going on at home and with someone I'm hoping to get pretty close to. I'm not someone who takes these things particularly seriously, but I do take them into consideration.

At the moment, I live at home. Several reason for it, one of which is my parents are struggling finacially and one more person putting money in is a help.
At this point though, I of course want to move out, it makes it difficult to meet someone when you are still at home.
So, what with my current choice in life, am I currently on a good path, or should I change it?

-- (Terry Pratchett, Night Watch)
localidiot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:02 PM   #18
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by empathyx View Post
Hello Ian2day. The first thing I have to do is apologised as I have not visited for a while on this forum and missed your question . I have had a look for you and I have received.

A reversed world.

You wont be living there according to this card. I see a very incomplete circle of time - it breaks off which suggests to me that you will live somewhere else before that time span is up. I dont know how you feel about where you live now but I see that you actually feel a bit of regret and disappointment that you cannot stay where you are...and I do see that you fear the change in this.

The world card is the last card in the major arcana. It stands for completion. It is number 21 - reversed that completion does not take place and that is my reason for saying that you will not stay at your current home. I also see a refusal to explore new horizons so Im wondering if the choice to leave is not yours but someone elses and you will feel obligated to vacate.

I hope I have answered you the way you wished me too.

Empathy
Thank you for your time in doing this for me.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2009, 12:33 PM   #19
empathyx

Quote:
Originally Posted by localidiot View Post
I'm having some things going on at home and with someone I'm hoping to get pretty close to. I'm not someone who takes these things particularly seriously, but I do take them into consideration.

At the moment, I live at home. Several reason for it, one of which is my parents are struggling finacially and one more person putting money in is a help.
At this point though, I of course want to move out, it makes it difficult to meet someone when you are still at home.
So, what with my current choice in life, am I currently on a good path, or should I change it?
Hello. I will come back later with your reply.I think its perfectly healthy to have scepticism - after all - that is what choice is - to believe or not to believe. I think it is more important that people dont believe - because then there is a chance for divine inspiration to manifest itself against all the odds.
and when it does - it opens up our world and minds for the greater good and for the bad - as then we are once again faced with choice - which is the challenge of human nature.

I will post your tarot here later

Much love
Empathy
Old 09-01-2009, 04:30 PM   #20
linredfern

Hello Empathy,

You have a gift!

Have left a message on your site.

x
linredfern is offline   Reply With Quote