Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 26-05-2008, 11:44 PM   #1
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Default chaos magick

thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 05:17 AM   #2
empyblessing
Inactive

thank you for this
empyblessing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-05-2008, 10:00 AM   #3
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

no problem, he is an interesting guy ...got a few more clips on on youtube, I recommend them!
Old 28-05-2008, 08:16 AM   #4
vorador

holy shit!! this is Grant fuckin Morrison! he's famous in the comic book world for being one of the top writers in the business. wow, can't say how interesting this all is. awesome find.
vorador is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-05-2008, 08:07 PM   #5
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by vorador View Post
holy shit!! this is Grant fuckin Morrison! he's famous in the comic book world for being one of the top writers in the business. wow, can't say how interesting this all is. awesome find.
he knows the score big time mate... I can only imagine how on the level his comics are....
Old 29-05-2008, 05:00 AM   #6
empyblessing
Inactive

I've been making my own symbols for days and writing them all over my arms.

Using his advice I've created a symbol from WAKE UP and with a black marker wrote the symbol and the words Fluoride is Toxic Waste on a piece of paper. My plan is to attach this sign to all the store shelves in my area that sell fluoridated bottled water.
Old 29-05-2008, 12:41 PM   #7
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by empyblessing View Post
I've been making my own symbols for days and writing them all over my arms.

Using his advice I've created a symbol from WAKE UP and with a black marker wrote the symbol and the words Fluoride is Toxic Waste on a piece of paper. My plan is to attach this sign to all the store shelves in my area that sell fluoridated bottled water.
I read the thing behind it is about planting your own subliminals....

for example if you say to your self I am going to have sex with lucy... or I am going to enjoy the weekend....

then you can want to think it but during the time you start telling your self otherwise.... this is meant to plant it deep in your subcontious so you cant tell your self otherwise ... its obviously from the view point that our minds create reality.

Old school magicians like Crowley did not buy into it as much.. but that's because they were doing 6 month rituals and probably did not like to think there was a much quicker and cheaper method , although Im not sure it has as much depth as others.

I'm sure there is something to it but would imagine more research is needed...

for example I have heard from one source that you should make the symbol... and then stare at it while having sex or masterbaiting... or ..hurt your self.... or think of something really emotional when you look at it.... they call it "Planting" (don't tell the christians)

then once you have planted some recommend destroying the sigil and not useing it for reference....

the idea is that you need to put your mind in a hightend state even for a spilt second where it takes in the sigil, so it is planted there.

it is how subliminal are worked on a large group of people, so it is bound to work if you wana do it on your self!, that's how i see it.

want to learn more about it before I get to stuck in...

I have just ordered this

Last edited by thirdwave; 29-05-2008 at 12:44 PM.
Old 29-05-2008, 07:30 PM   #8
empyblessing
Inactive

Great. I was going to read some Crowley. Which book would you suggest for starting out?
Old 29-05-2008, 07:48 PM   #9
marpat
Inactive

Magick in theory and practise is a good one, plenty of stuff in there. I quite liked his Moonchild book, it is fiction based but does go into a lot of details on how stuff can be done.

If you have any specific ideas of what you are looking to do or what you want to read up on then just say and I might be able to suggest a suitable book.

I have a copy of Liber Chaos by Peter Carrol. Held my interest for a while but I dont really connect very well with this system.
marpat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 07:51 PM   #10
empyblessing
Inactive

Money. I want money. That's about it.
Old 29-05-2008, 07:59 PM   #11
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
I have a book which discuss grey magic and it might interest you. I will need to dig it out.

Although Crowley considered himself right hand path some of his ritual were specifically for money, which is supposed to be a selfish left handed method. One of the most basic methods is to use sexual energy. You stimulate yourself and at the point of orgams visualise your desired goal and to hold on to the heightened state of emotion for a long as possible while holding onto the image of the goal. Goes without saying that you need to make the image as simple as possible. many people are put off by using sexual methods but any form of magic uses the same energy that is manifest in sex.
Old 29-05-2008, 08:58 PM   #12
krakhead
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Great. I was going to read some Crowley. Which book would you suggest for starting out?
Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Magick in theory and practise is a good one, plenty of stuff in there. I quite liked his Moonchild book, it is fiction based but does go into a lot of details on how stuff can be done.
I agree with both of these suggestions, also 'Diary of a Drug Fiend', but I work in the substance misuse field so it may just be enjoyable to me cos of my work!

There's also Robert Anton Wilson's "The Historical Illuminatus Chronicles" Vols 1 to 3. I felt these were strongly influenced by Crowley's work and, like Crowley, RAW out a lot of very useful magickal info in them during the process of the story.

A sample can be read - here

Quote:
Originally Posted by marpat View Post
Although Crowley considered himself right hand path some of his ritual were specifically for money, which is supposed to be a selfish left handed method. One of the most basic methods is to use sexual energy. You stimulate yourself and at the point of orgams visualise your desired goal and to hold on to the heightened state of emotion for a long as possible while holding onto the image of the goal. Goes without saying that you need to make the image as simple as possible. many people are put off by using sexual methods but any form of magic uses the same energy that is manifest in sex.
I find sigilisation works really well when combined with sex magick - concentrate on the sigil at the time of orgasm - I seem to have had some strong results with this. Either alone (masturbation - sex with someone you love! ) or painting the sigil on a partners body, make the whole 'session' a magickal ritual.

Some info on sigils -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_(magic)

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amet...gilmagick.html
obviously satirical that some people somewhere don't already believe it.”
Rwy'n dy garu di
krakhead is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-05-2008, 09:21 PM   #13
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by krakhead View Post
I agree with both of these suggestions, also 'Diary of a Drug Fiend', but I work in the substance misuse field so it may just be enjoyable to me cos of my work!

There's also Robert Anton Wilson's "The Historical Illuminatus Chronicles" Vols 1 to 3. I felt these were strongly influenced by Crowley's work and, like Crowley, RAW out a lot of very useful magickal info in them during the process of the story.

A sample can be read - here

I find sigilisation works really well when combined with sex magick - concentrate on the sigil at the time of orgasm - I seem to have had some strong results with this. Either alone (masturbation - sex with someone you love! ) or painting the sigil on a partners body, make the whole 'session' a magickal ritual.

Some info on sigils -

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sigil_(magic)

http://www.angelfire.com/realm2/amet...gilmagick.html

I have Diary of drug fiend and think it is superb.
Old 30-05-2008, 12:40 AM   #14
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Crowley was so clued up about it... not always easy to read though as he was such a smart arse

I have just got MITAP from Ebay for £5....
Old 30-05-2008, 12:41 AM   #15
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
money or freedom and comfort?
Old 30-05-2008, 01:54 AM   #16
empyblessing
Inactive

I want to start with money and go from there. I'm going off of needs. I need oxygen. If someone strangles me I won't be thinking about how I need love in my life. If I'm starving I won't be thinking about how I need a new car. Consequently, I have a need for money both for myself and a completely selfless act of giving it to someone in need. There is rent to be paid, car insurance, internet bills etc. So my need now is money. Or maybe I can manifest a paid house and free internet.

I listened to Grant's talk about money being useless, but until I obtain that level I'll have need of money. Food, shelter, internet are byproducts of cash.

I'm out for experience. I agree with what he said about this whole thing being about the experience of it all. Why else create? And I am determined to manifest some more interesting experiences then brainlessly going to work everyday for the rest of my life.

I don't believe in good or evil, light and darkness, or spiritual karma (the cause and effect kind I do however). I see these all as concepts for the "little people" initiated through religion to make people feel guilty over who they are, or fear from some coming judgement. My feelings on threefold law are, so be it. I'll experience that to and it won't be bad because I won't judge it.

Some see this stance of beyond good and evil as a catalyst for violence and pain. It isn't when it's paired with the knowledge that we are all one consciousness experiencing illusionary division separately. I can't harm someone without harming myself. Besides, it's nothing to do about violence but about realizing the true character free of guilt and shame.

Free of judgement. Free of sin. Free of evolution. Free of guilt. Free of karma. Free of enlightenment. Free of good. Free of evil. Free of fear. Free to be me, to exist, to be whatever I am.

Consider how judgment alone runs and ruins our lives. We are taught to judge everything, to place judgement over every act, deed, mishap, person, event and thing that we make contact with. By making judgement of good we give power to non-good or evil. We say, "What a good person." At the same time creating an evil person. It's seeped into everything most of us are. We judge the day, our sleep, a movie, a book, a webpage. We judge ourselves ruthlessly, our actions, our thoughts, our emotions. Many people claim to not be Christian but they're still living by some insane standard of forthcoming judgment which they must purge themselves of. Many here have learned of the corruption of religion, and influence of the Illuminati. So, isn't it possible that our very concept of good and evil were shaped by that entity to enslave us mentally?

David Icke and Alan Watt are right. The new Illuminati guilt trip is New Age. Another religion which handily combines all the guilt ridden, fear inducing aspects of all religions into one. All the light and darkness, good and evil, karma, spiritual growth, under one roof. It's the perfect religion for a New World Order of repressed individuals toiling endlessly in the mud. Judging by how prevalent it is, it's not going anywhere. Oprah is spewing it's teaching all over the air waves and it's not surprising it's taking so well. Let me say this clearly: New Age thought suffers largely from an overabundance of feminine energy. To put it another way, it's target audience is middle aged, middle class, white women.

I just desperately want to free myself.

My point is that I want to be done with guilt based religions, philosophies, thoughts and from my experience these come from judgment. Because it's the guilt free people who rule the world now, because they've freed themselves of useless hindrances like good and evil. They just exist. They just are. And from experience, in a totally non-judgmental way, they just are complete assholes. It's well past time that the non-assholes () free themselves as well.
Old 30-05-2008, 09:02 AM   #17
marpat
Inactive

Quote:
I want to start with money and go from there. I'm going off of needs. I need oxygen. If someone strangles me I won't be thinking about how I need love in my life. If I'm starving I won't be thinking about how I need a new car. Consequently, I have a need for money both for myself and a completely selfless act of giving it to someone in need. There is rent to be paid, car insurance, internet bills etc. So my need now is money. Or maybe I can manifest a paid house and free internet.

I listened to Grant's talk about money being useless, but until I obtain that level I'll have need of money. Food, shelter, internet are byproducts of cash.

I'm out for experience. I agree with what he said about this whole thing being about the experience of it all. Why else create? And I am determined to manifest some more interesting experiences then brainlessly going to work everyday for the rest of my life.

I don't believe in good or evil, light and darkness, or spiritual karma (the cause and effect kind I do however). I see these all as concepts for the "little people" initiated through religion to make people feel guilty over who they are, or fear from some coming judgement. My feelings on threefold law are, so be it. I'll experience that to and it won't be bad because I won't judge it.

Some see this stance of beyond good and evil as a catalyst for violence and pain. It isn't when it's paired with the knowledge that we are all one consciousness experiencing illusionary division separately. I can't harm someone without harming myself. Besides, it's nothing to do about violence but about realizing the true character free of guilt and shame.

Free of judgement. Free of sin. Free of evolution. Free of guilt. Free of karma. Free of enlightenment. Free of good. Free of evil. Free of fear. Free to be me, to exist, to be whatever I am.

Consider how judgment alone runs and ruins our lives. We are taught to judge everything, to place judgement over every act, deed, mishap, person, event and thing that we make contact with. By making judgement of good we give power to non-good or evil. We say, "What a good person." At the same time creating an evil person. It's seeped into everything most of us are. We judge the day, our sleep, a movie, a book, a webpage. We judge ourselves ruthlessly, our actions, our thoughts, our emotions. Many people claim to not be Christian but they're still living by some insane standard of forthcoming judgment which they must purge themselves of. Many here have learned of the corruption of religion, and influence of the Illuminati. So, isn't it possible that our very concept of good and evil were shaped by that entity to enslave us mentally?

David Icke and Alan Watt are right. The new Illuminati guilt trip is New Age. Another religion which handily combines all the guilt ridden, fear inducing aspects of all religions into one. All the light and darkness, good and evil, karma, spiritual growth, under one roof. It's the perfect religion for a New World Order of repressed individuals toiling endlessly in the mud. Judging by how prevalent it is, it's not going anywhere. Oprah is spewing it's teaching all over the air waves and it's not surprising it's taking so well. Let me say this clearly: New Age thought suffers largely from an overabundance of feminine energy. To put it another way, it's target audience is middle aged, middle class, white women.

My point is that I want to be done with guilt based religions, philosophies, thoughts and from my experience these come from judgment. Because it's the guilt free people who rule the world now, because they've freed themselves of useless hindrances like good and evil. They just exist. They just are. And from experience, in a totally non-judgmental way, they just are complete assholes. It's well past time that the non-assholes () free themselves as well.
Interesting bit of background. I don't think the ruling class are guilt free. The do so many things that are wrong that they must have to repress any sense of guilt or try and justify what they somehow, or perhaps try and distance themselves from the result of their decision so that it looks like it is not their fault.

I can see what has attracted you to Crowley though as he was quite a rebel and had a lot to say about the mental and spiritual state of Britain, although he did try to pass himself off as an English gentleman and snob. One of the things quoted in Crowleys work is freedom through disciple, which sounds contradictory but is really necesary.

Is the New Age anything at all? there has always been religious good and evil, etc. but during this new age people started getting access to the spiritual material from othe countries through people like the Beatles. When I started out on the path narly 20 years ago the new age did get a lot of mentions but I have not heard people talk about it for years, as if the initial impetus is dead, even in magic circles. A lot of people also think that the new age mindset is wishy-washy all positve and nothing can go wrong, but anybody who persists on the path to inner unfoldment will soon realise there is a lot of work to be done, decisions to be made (and not easy one!!). Most people who are not true to the core will just scuttle away and stick to doing their dowsing or something simple and stay at that level.

You are on the money by saying that non-christians still have the christian doom mentality. Perhaps this is in human nature or perhaps this sort of thing is used to frighten people into joining cults and religions, 'if you keep sinning you will all die. Oh you have all signed up so God will let you off'. Another thing is that if massive destruction hits us for doing wrong then what about all the batural life that done nothing except what nature made it do? I am at the point of not being bothered but such doomsday threats. Not only do they come and go but why life in fear of your future rather than making it better. If you fear an evil fate then will you not attract it?
Old 30-05-2008, 10:06 AM   #18
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

Quote:

the way I see it... I focus more on the reason I want money....

For example you can manifest money into your life but you might still be as unhappy... after all money is just paper...

I would think I want money because I want to have more time on my hands and I want to have less stress on my mind and more security.... I would try to manifest those emotions... if they manifest through money then fine.... but the bottom line its about me and how I feel.

say for example a kid at school is to isolated from the rest and cant speak to girls because he is to shy.... if he was to manifest having sex.... it does not mean he would be a less shy.... just that he would probably get a quick bit of some sloppy seconds at a party while pissed out of his head....

If he was to look deeper into it and manifest confidence.... then the desires he have will slot into place from that.....we don't always want what we need.... we just want it because we don't have it.... maybe when the kid manifested more confidence he found out he was not all that desperate for a girl friend anyway!....

this is just an example...
Old 30-05-2008, 12:57 PM   #19
marpat
Inactive

There are also other side to consider. If you done a ritual purely for money then that has to come from somewhere else. Not very nice if a ritual is for a huge windfall and you get this via somebodies life policy because of an accident. I guess you could specify a big lottery win.

The is a book that discusses such things under the heading of grey magic. this book is 'Modern Magick' by Donald Michael Kraig.
Old 30-05-2008, 11:42 PM   #20
lightgiver

So at the moment of orgasm,
just before he is about to shoot his DEVIL semen,
he holds it in,
with a visualization of a
GIANT SPIDER OF THE CONGOHA HA
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote