Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 26-07-2013, 01:21 AM   #41
rollandsmoke
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay107 View Post
Both. Where they can bring it about where they can't act it out.

But I think they can manipulate thing's enough to bring most if not all of it about.
Even the best made plans of mice and men rarely if ever play out to a level of perfection, especially when dealing with as many variables as are involved in the birth of a child. I would take the fact that all the parts of the story fit as an indication that the story is scripted and the illusionists are up to their tricks again.
rollandsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 01:26 AM   #42
jayjay107
Inactive

It involves war with Persia (Iran) and Syria. Egypt is involved against Syria.

If Iran is attacked along with Syria they will both attack Israel. Hence Jerusalem could or would be destroyed.

And therefore will need to be rebuilt in Zion as according to the Bible IE London.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 01:37 AM.
jayjay107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 01:27 AM   #43
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by rollandsmoke View Post
Even the best made plans of mice and men rarely if ever play out to a level of perfection, especially when dealing with as many variables as are involved in the birth of a child. I would take the fact that all the parts of the story fit as an indication that the story is scripted and the illusionists are up to their tricks again.
Agreed that's what the media are there for. To sell the story. The Pope will be announced the Anti-Christ.
Hence he will be the last Pope he will blame the Jews before this happens. But the real Anti-Christ is 'the Prince the Messiah'

And I am not religious, so like you rollandsmoke it would be hard for me to believe in this stuff but that is where all my paths are leading me too.

I think the truth about Obama will come out in September also. The USA will be up in arms and that's when they go to Military rule.
Expect similar to happen in UK and EU. They need to bring down all the government's in order to have a one world government. Same goes for the banks.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 01:42 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 01:41 AM   #44
rollandsmoke
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay107 View Post
It involves war with Persia (Iran) and Syria. Egypt is involved against Syria.

If Iran is attacked along with Syria they will both attack Israel. Hence Jerusalem could or would be destroyed.

And be rebuilt in Zion as according to the Bible IE London.
That could explain the drive to push the poor out of London through house pricing and benefit caps. Make room for the rich Israelis fleeing the war being waged on the poor Israelis by those that they've been poking with a sharp stick for decades.
rollandsmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 01:59 AM   #45
jayjay107
Inactive

10. PETER THE ROMAN - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration.
He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived.
The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock
amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Seven hilled City either Rome or Jerusalem. Jerusalem will be destroyed.

http://lindaikeji.blogspot.co.uk/201...-10-popes.html

The Malachy Prophecy is wrong he won't be the final Anti-Christ we are being deceived. Malachy actually say's will likely be
But he is not it's 'the Prince the Messiah'.

Malachy doesn't know this, he knows he will be the final Pope he knows it will involve the Anti-Christ.
He only think's he will be the Anti-Christ. Not said with total certainty. Unlike the following 'He will be'

So why the 'He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold'? This is wrong.

I'm also getting the feeling the Queen will abdicate in the near future, weeks even. It's just a feeling I'm getting. I think the idea will be to
have the Prince nearer to the throne. Too far down the line.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 02:27 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 02:01 AM   #46
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
That could explain the drive to push the poor out of London through house pricing and benefit caps. Make room for the rich Israelis fleeing the war being waged on the poor Israelis by those that they've been poking with a sharp stick for decades.
Expect a false flag event in London to make way for the New Jerusalem to be built. Making people want to leave.
Jerusalem to be destroyed and moving Israeli's into the now found out to be safe London whilst rebuilding starts.
BBC have their bunkers built and ready to go. Plus they've moved much out to Manchester.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 02:07 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 02:46 AM   #47
jayjay107
Inactive

10. PETER THE ROMAN - This final Pope will likely be Satan, taking the form of a man named Peter who will gain a worldwide allegiance and adoration.
He will be the final antichrist which prophecy students have long foretold. If it were possible, even the very elect would be deceived.
The 112th prophesy states: "In the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church there will reign Petrus Romanus, who will feed his flock
amid many tribulations; after which the seven-hilled city will be destroyed and the dreadful Judge will judge the people. The End."

Seven hilled City either Rome or Jerusalem. Jerusalem will be destroyed.

This line is referring only to the Anti-Christ and not to the Pope specifically. It's placement in the prophecy is deceiving in nature.
Making one believe it's solely about the Pope when it's not. He counters that by saying If it were possible
So he is disbelieving it is the Pope or could be the Pope. He's being deceived or think's he may well be with regards to the Pope being likely Satan.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 02:50 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 03:01 AM   #48
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Agreed I have been thinking false flag. It's a big false flag to pull off. I've already called out the birth to being planned.
It's why I used 'being played out' in the thread title and asked the question?

I have been guided to be able to do this, it is weird. Because I can't explain it all myself.
I didn't use facebook for years I can't stand that website but I felt the need to put it on there.

Any ideas from you will be much appreciated. You gave me the Lion King = Zion King connection. Thanks.

Do I believe in Prophecies? No.

But it doesn't mean they aren't playing it out and we won't suffer as a result. I can see this and people need to also see it.

They've already started July 19th is the date. 7 weeks, then 62 weeks, then final week. So each ends 6th Sept 2013, 14th Nov 2014, 21st Nov 2014

Reacting after an event is no good. Call them out before they happen and be ready for them is better.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 03:24 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 03:30 AM   #49
jayjay107
Inactive

The prophecy of the seventy weeks given to Daniel about the End Times

"At the beginning of thy supplications the commandment came forth, and I am come to shew [thee]; for thou [art] greatly beloved:
therefore understand the matter, and consider the vision. Seventy weeks are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city,
to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness,
and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most Holy.

Know therefore and understand, [that] from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah
the Prince [shall be] seven weeks
, and threescore and two weeks: the street shall be built again, and the wall, even in troublous
times. And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off, but not for himself: and the people of the prince that shall come shall
destroy the city and the sanctuary; and the end thereof [shall be] with a flood, and unto the end of the war desolations are determined.
And he shall confirm the covenant with many for one week: and in the midst of the week he shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to
cease, and for the overspreading of abominations he shall make [it] desolate, even until the consummation, and that determined shall be
poured upon the desolate.
" Daniel 9: 23-27

The key that unlocks the book of Revelation

So much of what is talked about in the book of the Revelation has it's roots in the Old Testament. And of the Old Testament
prophets, there is one that stands out from among the rest. The prophet Daniel was given many direct visions and revelations
by God through the angel Gabriel that pertain to the End Times. In fact, he was given so much information that Jesus Himself
recommends that we study and understand what Daniel had to say.

"When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place,
(whoso readeth, let him understand: )" Matthew 24: 15

It's quite telling to note that in all of Matthew 24, the only Old Testament prophet that Jesus quotes in is Daniel. So perhaps
there are more nuggets of truth pertaining to the End Times in Daniel's book.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages...-explained.htm

They are renovating Kensington Palace for 'the Messiah the Prince' if it's finished by 6th September that's 7 weeks.

After the 62 weeks period 'the Messiah is cut off' rejected by his own people. Christian's I guess. Jesus was crucified.
I doubt there's plans to crucify this Messiah, in the traditional sense. This is probably when the announcement of
converting to Judaism is announced November 14th 2014. 1 + 1 + 1 + 4 = 7 : 2 + 0 + 1 + 4 = 7 So 7:7

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 04:20 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 03:50 AM   #50
jayjay107
Inactive

The last week, 7 years, is paused and deferred to a point in the future

Amazingly, everything happened precisely as Gabriel had told Daniel that it world. The streets and the walls of Jerusalem were
rebuilt in exactly 49 years. And from that day to the day that "Messiah was cut off", a reference to Jesus rejection by His own
people and then execution on the cross, was exactly 434 years. Then, after 483 years of exacting bible prophecy come true,
God stops the clock and began the time of 'the great pause'. All through the bible we read where, because of the rejection
of Jesus as Messiah, God turned to the gentiles. In the Old Testament this was a great mystery, but in the New Testament
that mystery is revealed as the Church. The bible then goes on to say that this is called the 'times of the gentiles' which will
end with the Rapture of the Church. At which point, with the Church taken out of the way, God again turns His attention to
the Jews and Israel, and restarts the clock to begin the final week of Daniel's prophecy. Before we continue, allow me to show
bible verses which demonstrates the points I just made -

They are many, many more verses I could quote to prove my point, but these verses hit the nail right on the head regarding
what God said He would and what would happen in the end times. So why all this attention to a week that hasn't even
happened yet? Because if you fail to grasp this "missing" or paused week, then every conclusion you come to after that
will by necessity be off base. Gabriel was telling Daniel very clearly that there would be 3 divisions of time within the 70 weeks,
or 490 years. Paul, in Romans 11: 25, gives us a great clue. He says that the "blindness" of Israel, or the "paused week" would
not end until all the gentiles whom God would have to be saved were saved, or "come in" as he puts it. And that it would
be after this "time of the gentiles" that God would restart the timeclock on the last week. At the risk of repeating myself, the
times of the gentiles happen during the as yet undetermined period of time that Daniel's 70th week is paused. So far this
time period has lasted roughly 2,000 years, but is about to come to an end. What will end the "times of the gentiles" is
the Rapture.

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages...-explained.htm

According to this a week is 7 years and the last week was put on hold.

So question are they trying to replay this out from the beginning using weeks and not years?
As they wish to install 'the Messiah the Prince' as the second coming if you will.
I think that's what they are doing. Trying to replicate it or at least give that impression.

Using this to influence people to accept what's coming and to offer an explanation for it.
It was God's will if you like and we had no way of stopping it. Implying it was fate and not of their own doing.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 04:09 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:28 AM   #51
jayjay107
Inactive

Star of David – Merkaba – Grand Sextile Portal on July 29th 2013!

On July 29th, 2013
when we will experience a RARE Star of David / Star Tetrahedron configuration in the heavens!
It is actually two Grand Trines, one in Water and one is Earth (all feminine) which create this configuration called a Grand Sextile
or a Star Tetrahedron. Many names and much symbolism tied into this Sacred Geometry.

The essence is that this mystical configuration of Sacred Geometry opens a portal of energy that is accessible for those who choose
to tune in to it. That is the key.

This energetic portal operates on subtle realms so we must consciously choose activate it within ourselves with our awareness.
This is geometry activates Merkaba (More on that below) So if you choose, access it with prayers, heart songs, and connection to source.

One amazing fact is that last time this same chart occurred was on February 7th 1945, at the end of World War II, so let’s seize this
moment to unify through our hearts and hold a vision of Peace for our planet.
Here are the Astral insights on the astrology and symbolism of this >>>Stargate<<<

http://www.mysticmamma.com/star-of-d...uly-29th-2013/

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 04:47 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:35 AM   #52
jayjay107
Inactive

“The chart I am personally looking forward to occurs on July 29th. It’s a highly exceptional chart of sacred geometry forming a Grand Sextile.
THAT IS RARE!!!!! It is formed by a planet in every other sign all around the zodiac, and here, they are in all three Earth signs and all three
Water signs, which makes it in the feminine polarity.”

“It’s not a long lasting influence/chart because one of the Earth signs is formed by the rapidly moving Moon, but while the Moon in Taurus
moves from 4º-9º from early morning to early evening, it will be completing the final point of this Grand Sextile or six-pointed star. It seems
the heavens are aligning in a rare portal.”

“In addition, that six-pointed star consists of Two Grand Trines (both Kites) – one in water signs, one in earth signs, and two Mystic
Rectangles (a surprisingly practical formation). Only the Sun in Leo and Uranus in Aries are not part of the formation, and they throw
down with some much needed tension and dynamism added to the pot.”

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 04:46 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:43 AM   #53
jayjay107
Inactive

If you’ve read my previous article on The Grand Soul Alignment which starts in June 2013, you will already know that something
very special is happening in the sky this July. This is when the planets – the Moon, Jupiter and Mars (both conjunct on this day),
Venus, Saturn, Pluto and Neptune align to form what is known in astrology as a Grand Sextile or Star of David.

This aspect is extremely rare
and is considered one of the most positive aspects there is. The ancients associated it with the
birth of a king
– in this case the Hebrew king David after which it is named. As I mentioned in my previous article, the Hebrew prophets
are considered the best astrologers who ever lived.

Historians have pointed out that the story of the Three Kings following a ‘star’ to where Christ was born could not have happened as
no comet was due. Astrologers would point out this is not the kind of ‘star’ they followed – a Star of David would have formed and
they would have known by the planetary positions where to go – and been informed of course, by those clever Hebrew prophets!

To illustrate just how rare and powerful a Star of David is, the last time one formed was at the beginning of the end of WWII – on the
7th February 1945, which showed that the conflict was coming to a close.

http://www.astrologyknight.co.uk/201...star-of-david/

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 04:48 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:51 AM   #54
marny
Inactive

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-bridge.html
Hanging gardens of London: Designer behind Olympic Cauldron unveils plans for £60m pedestrian bridge with trees and flower beds across the Thames

Another pointer perhaps.

Babylonian symbolism found at the 2012 London Olympic hanging gadens babylon London .Joanna Lumley behined the project ?

Last edited by marny; 26-07-2013 at 05:02 AM.
marny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-07-2013, 04:51 AM   #55
jayjay107
Inactive

I think we know where we're going with July 29th Star of David. Leading to a King being born 'the Messiah the Prince' in Bucklebury.
Not quite a stable but easier to find a King there than in a City such as London.
Can't be much confussion not many newborn babies there I'd guess.
It's actually even better than that they're in the village of Chapel Row in the parish of Bucklebury. So no mix up there then.

An hour or so later the family arrived at the £4.8million Georgian mansion recently bought by Kate’s parents in the leafy village of Bucklebury.
Friends say Carole Middleton has been busy redecorating a ‘nursery-style’ room for her first grandchild.

Palace officials refused to comment on the couple’s move, saying they were keen to enjoy some ‘private time together, like any new family’.
They added: ‘They just want to get to know their son.’

And the Mail reported how, in a break with royal tradition, Kate, 31, would not employ a maternity nurse, instead living with her parents for at
least the first six weeks
– meaning the future king will start life in a commoners’ home rather than a palace.

A large police horsebox
marked 'Mounted section' arrived in the picturesque village at lunchtime and a small marquee surrounded by marked and
unmarked police cars was visible in a nearby field.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ucklebury.html

Commoners home = £4.8m Georgian Mansion. How many of you other commoners live in one of those lol.
So they're spending a quiet time not anticipating July 29th Star of David and the Messiah to be discovered in Bucklebury.
They'll be mightly shocked when that happens then. Has to be in a commoner's home and not a Palace wouldn't work the same.
So there until 6th September then and no stable but at least they have a Police Horsebox instead. Sorry a Large one.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 06:18 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 04:58 AM   #56
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by marny View Post
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...en-bridge.html
Hanging gardens of London: Designer behind Olympic Cauldron unveils plans for £60m pedestrian bridge with trees and flower beds across the Thames

Another pointer perhaps.
There seems to be a lot of money going into London and as Rollandsmoke pointed out Londoner's have been forced out due to high living costs
and cuts to benefit's. Woolwich is the same new Tesco's development, new dockland development being planned. Thanks for the article Marny.

A quote from one of the comments sums it up for me.

'Another item that the entire UK has to pay for but wont benefit from. Much like the Olympics. Londoncentric politicians are crass and gross.'

The Olympics were held in London simply to proclaim London as Zion. For the New Jerusalem to be built there.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 05:05 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 05:24 AM   #57
jayjay107
Inactive

We on the DI forum say we are the awakened, we aren't like the sheep. We have a sense of what is going on here.
From the Mirror article I could see it was giving clues to the birth. I worked out what it was implying.

The Daniel prophecy. Alexander being chosen and not the number 39 has told me that is correct. I've explained the
twice removed part. It doesn't matter if you believe that but it is possible though I'd rather not contemplate it further
myself other than it fits with 666.

I'm not religious but if we know what they are doing that's something. I haven't got all the answers and like I've said
I don't like much where this could go. But if we can get over to people information before they do something then it'll
waken many people when these thing's do occur.

As the problem for them with the Daniel prophecy is we can see whats going to happen. I've woken up many friends and
family with my Royal baby prediction. They were saying oh that's interesting or yeah ok we'll see and now not a word only
asking for more information on what's really happening.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 06:19 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 07:16 AM   #58
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegutsnut View Post
Didn't know you had. Where is it?

Didn't notice link, wasn't he born in the afternoon though, can't see his name there.

You said 23rd am in above post it's 22nd pm, not really accurate.
You can't see Alexander in that? George is a cover up name to please the British public. He will be Alexander. I did mention George if that's
what your hinting at. Said it would be one of the names but not an important one given to appease was the phrase I used.

It's not there as I believe it's unimportant he was favourite so obvious to choose. But we know he won't be King George.
He will be King Alexander and that was harder to predict I'm sure you'll agree. He'll be the first King Alexander.

You think 8 hours out is not accurate enough even though I also state 22nd pm - 23rd am just after Midnight.

Not only that but he was actually born or removed twice at 4.24pm and 3.30am. So I was bang in the middle pretty much.
Second time round it was lightning. Plenty of energy around. You seriously don't think they'd do that? Have you read the Savile thread?

Then it all added up to 39 a number I said it would, everything name, weight and date & time. Even got the odd 8 in the weight too.

And you call that not accurate?? Seriously. If I knew anymore I'd be the Queen. Sorry I should have known they'd remove him
twice as she went in earlier than I anticipated. I thought it meant taken eggs from Kate and then the birth. That's what any normal person would think.

I'm not wanting any praise from anyone. I'm not doing this for that. The Daniel Prophecy has started it's being played
and whether you or I like it or not is irrelevent, as we're all in that game. I've got children too you know. That's what's driving me on.
If you or anyone think I'm wrong that's your choice but you'll find out sooner or later. I'd rather know now myself.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 07:47 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 07:59 AM   #59
jayjay107
Inactive

On the other hand, Alexander has never been the name of a king of England or the UK, but was borne by three kings of Scotland.

And yet for any parent naming their child Alexander, it must be hard not to hear the phrase "the Great" sotto voce immediately afterwards.

Alexander famously conquered much of the known world and is often described as the best general ever to live.
But he was not a well-rounded individual. An epic binge drinker who once killed a friend with a spear in a drunken rage, he only
made it to the age of 32 [I've read 33] before either ill health or well-disguised murder did for him.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-23444082

Alexander the Great from the Daniel Prophecy. Even the BBC is alluding to it and getting the truth out of the BBC can be like getting
blood out of a stone. How many years did it take them to acknowledge Savile's misdemeanours and tell us the British public??

I've got a feeling on July 29th when he is discovered to be the Messiah by chance, they'll advise he takes the name Alexander.
As that's what they've had vision's and prophecies about surrounding his arrival or those '3 wise men' will call him by that name.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 08:10 AM.
Old 26-07-2013, 08:28 AM   #60
jayjay107
Inactive

William and Kate, looking relaxed and happy, brought their baby prince out into the public gaze and joked about their newborn being a “big boy”.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ro...s-8729372.html

Louise Butt, a guest at the event for the Queen’s Award for Enterprise, said the monarch had also described the baby as a “big boy

http://in2eastafrica.net/queen-pays-...2EastAfrica%29

Strange he was only 8lb 6oz not too big more average.

Royal baby could spark big baby market growth

http://www.itv.com/news/update/2013-...market-growth/

Big Baby"
is the thirteenth episode of the fifth season of House and the ninety-ninth episode overall. It aired on January 26, 2009

Both go to Cameron, who orders him to scan the patient's brain first. The MRI is normal, but when Kutner performs the ERCP,
Sarah begins to have trouble breathing - she has pleural effusions. House now suspects equine encephalitis[disambiguation needed]
and tries to get approval for a nerve conduction test. He goes to Cameron again, who stands up to House and denies the procedure.
Thirteen and Foreman go to the school to look for any sign of equine encephalitis but find nothing. Thirteen expresses her interest in
being a mother.

Wilson again visits Cuddy's house, with a picture frame of what Rachel will roughly look like in 18 years. He tries to convince her that,
right now, Rachel is only a baby who is not able to interact with Cuddy in the way she expected, but in time she will.

After this, House goes to Cameron again, and pressures her into letting him run the nerve conduction study. A skeptical Kutner calls Cuddy
and puts her on speakerphone in the middle of the procedure. Cuddy talks to House and the team. Sarah reveals that she is becoming
annoyed by the crying, but her blood pressure falls significantly and the test is ended. The annoyance intrigues House, however, as it
seems that Sarah is normally very tolerant of annoyance. While the procedure is ongoing, a desperate Cuddy pleads with Rachel to stop
crying. Rachel stops crying, and Cuddy finally feels a bond. Also, Foreman, having asked everyone else he knows, goes to House about
switching Thirteen's drugs. House tells him that rationally it is not worth it.

Cuddy stops in his office with Rachel. She lets House hold Rachel, who throws up on House's shirt. Suddenly, House realizes what is wrong
with Sarah: a patent ductus arteriosus (PDA). The ductus arteriosus allows blood to bypass the lungs while developing (since there is
no air and the lungs are filled with fluid). When the infant is born, it normally closes, but Sarah's opens during periods of stress,
draining oxygenated blood back into her veins. This means that her brain does not get normal oxygenated blood levels (it should be noted
that the explanation for this causing unilateral brain damage is impossible due to the Circle of Willis). It also disrupts normal pulmonary blood
flow resulting in the pleural effusions and causes excessive turbulence in the bloodstream causing the damaged platelets.

At Cuddy's house, Cameron decides to quit, saying that she will always say "yes" to House due to their relationship, and that any other
person would always say "no" - Cuddy is the only one that can do the job. Finally, Foreman decides to risk his medical career for Thirteen's
sake and switches her from the placebo to the real drug, while Cuddy is shown rushing to work again, leaving Rachel at home with a caregiver
(but not before giving her baby a kiss). As Cuddy walks toward the door, the baby suddenly starts crying again. Cuddy pauses a moment with
the strain of separation showing in her face, but then continues without looking back.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Big_Baby_%28House%29

This is telling me that being born or removed twice is possible. Interesting William also pays special mention to the babies lungs.
I hope Kate had a water birth so much easier to do under water.

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 08:46 AM.