Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

Old 25-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #1
jayjay107
Inactive

Default Daniel Prophecy is it being played out?

'I'm expecting it all to add up to 39'

Childs birth date & time
Baby Cambridge born at 4:24pm on July 22nd : 4 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 22 = 39

Childs weight in kg's
8lb 6oz = 3kg 798.84g : 3 + 7 + 9 + 8 + 8 + 4 = 39 [8 also means new beginning]

Childs name
His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge = 39 letters

Alexander the name I got from this article.

He won't be known as George that's just to placate the masses, he will be known King Alexander

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-n...-first-2041083

William and Kate’s first child will be the 23rd cousin twice-removed of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby Blue Ivy,
according to ancestry researchers.

Beyonce = Sasha Fierce.

Sasha is short for Alexander Fierce = King of Fierce Countenace.

Alexander the Great & King of Fierce Countenance (Pope Francis I) = Daniels Prophecy.

Pope Francis I = Mallachy Prophecy. Both are linked Daniels & Mallachy's.

Blue Ivy = Ivy books King James version of Bible (blue in colour) 'the Prince the Messiah'

Jay Z Baby = Jesus Baby [Descendant of Jesus] [Jay as in J Z as in Zeus]

William and Kate’s first child will be the 23rd cousin twice-removed of Beyonce and Jay-Z’s baby Blue Ivy,

Kates Mum said It will be a Leo no might be WILL BE

22nd we had Star of David Alignment and a Full Moon.

July's Full Moon is known as Thunder Moon or Blood Moon

The baby having been 'born' or once removed at 4:24pm 22nd July

Was removed for 2nd time at 3:30 am 23rd July.

Hence William and Kate’s first child will be the 23rd cousin twice-removed [Cousin = comma]

How do I know this? The time I gave for second removal is the answer, The Mirror article
which gave me the name Alexander, and Kate's Mum saying will be a Leo.

3:30am 23rd July is 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 7 = 18 = 6 6 6

Also 3:30am 23rd is 666 minutes after 4:24pm 22nd

For further proof lets hear from Will I Am and see what he say's about this.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-23429701

The prince and Catherine appeared relaxed and smiled as they appeared with the new arrival on the steps of the hospital in
front of a mass of photographers.

The duke told reporters: "He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure. He's a big boy, he's quite heavy."

He said: "It's the first time we have seen him really so we are having a proper chance to catch up."

27 hours after first birth??

Also Time left hospital 19:15 BST or 7:15pm BST 1 + 5 = 6

Is 18:15 GMT or 6:15pm GMT 6 & 6. So pm time 3 6's; 6 6 6

Note babies birth time 16:24 BST 2 + 4 = 6 15:24 GMT 1 + 5 = 6, 2 + 4 = 6

So again same time 3 6's in 24hr form 6 6 6

When first born he was Baby Cambridge = 13 letters.

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 08:53 AM.
jayjay107 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 08:37 AM   #2
jayjay107
Inactive

Daniels prophecy is 69 week period. Split into 2.

First 7 weeks then 62 weeks.

I am predicting a false flag to occur in 7 weeks some time in September.
Probably the one said to happen in June 2013 So the Nuclear, Zombie virus, EMP attack.

To happen in the EU, UK and USA, London for sure.

The prophecy's (Daniel and Mallachy) foresee's Jerusalem's destruction. The Bible say's the New Jerusalem will be rebuilt in Zion.

For the Zion prince (George) Alexander in London (Zion) Olympics logo told us that.

Syria/Iran will be blamed for false flag event and will cause UK/USA to call for a war.
During this Israel will be hit from Iran destroying Jerusalem and much of Israel.

The Pope will blame the Jews as the false flag will be seen by him to be not from Syria/Iran. He will be called the Anti-Christ
as the new Prince is proclaimed the Messiah. So Pope Francis I will be last Pope thanks to UK Royal's.

After 69 weeks the rebuilding of New Jerusalem will commence in London (Zion) the new home for the Jews.

And I noticed ad banner at top saying Nuclear Blast with a reference to 22nd July UK.

Which leads me to this https://www.facebook.com/nuclearblasteurope

WE came as Romans 22/7/2013 UK flag : 26 July 2013 EU flag

Nuclear Blast EUROPE
about an hour ago
Horns up!! \m/

Cheers,
Patrick
With this image.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?f...levant_count=1

Nuclear Blast EUROPE shared a link.
Yesterday

We can't stop playing 'Surgical Steel' by Carcass here in the UK office - we also can't wait for all of you lot to hear it!
Have you checked out 'Captive Bolt Pistol' yet?

So I checked out Surgical steel by Carcass.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Surgical_Steel_%28album%29

Surgical Steel is the upcoming sixth full-length album by British death metal band Carcass. The album is scheduled to be released on
13 September 2013 in Europe, 16 September in the UK, and 17 September in North America, via Nuclear Blast.
[1] Surgical Steel will be their
first album since Swansong (1996). The album will feature the first songs Carcass has recorded since reforming in 2007.
Surgical Steel will be their first album with drummer Dan Wilding.

The German magazine Legacy premiered the Surgical Steel song "Captive Bolt Pistol" in June 2013 on a sampler CD, titled Hell Is Here,

Also referencing September 2013

Something tells us that the gun-control wing of the Democratic party is not going to like the image chosen for the cover of IDW’s
new comic, “The Other Dead.

The Other Dead” is the work of three heavyweights in the comic industry — Joshua Ortega (Gears of War),
Digger T. Mesch (Agent 88), [88 new beginning]
and Kevin Eastman (Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles). The series was announced back in the Spring of this year with a media release that
explained it this way:

As a weary community braces for the onslaught of an incoming superstorm, an even more insidious force grows right under their noses!
When a sudden outbreak turns every animal in sight into raging, flesh-craving monsters, a colorful cast of characters
will have no choice but to contend with THE OTHER DEAD!

The first issue is slated for release on Sept. 11, 2013.

TheBlaze spoke with Dorman about the project. He explained to us that Joshua Ortega, one of the co-creators reached out to him and
asked if he could create a realistic painting of President Obama ready to fight off the zombie onslaught.

During our conversation with Dorman, we pointed out what some gun enthusiasts might consider a violation of basic gun safety rules –
the President’s right hand is pointing a weapon towards the sky, with his finger on the trigger. Dorman calmly responded, “I wanted there
to be no confusion about it…he’s ready for action

http://www.theblaze.com/stories/2013...11-13-release/

And also this

what is happening September 2013

was wondering: why did Obama ask Robert Mueller to stay for 2 more years, till Sept. 2013, why not until 2016?

also, after the election when all other members of his cabinet started to leave, he asked Holder to stay for another year,
which would be around Sept 2013.

what is planned for Sept 2013, 12 years after 9/11? When is the Freedom Tower, new WTO building scheduled to be finished?

http://beforeitsnews.com/obama-birth...3-2459564.html

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 09:49 AM.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:38 AM   #3
jayjay107
Inactive

Daniel Prophecy

The Prophecy of Seventy Weeks or Seventy Septets (literally "seventy times seven") was, according to the Book of Daniel, a prophecy that was
given to Daniel by the angel Gabriel.[1]

According to the prophecy a period of 70 weeks has been decreed for Daniel’s people and for their city[9:24]. Six goals are listed for this period.
This include “to make an end of sin” [9:24] and “to bring in everlasting righteousness” [9:24]. The 70 weeks are divided into three sub-period;
7 weeks, 62 weeks and 1 week.

One focus of the prophecy is the city Jerusalem. The 70 weeks start with “the issuing of a decree to restore and rebuild Jerusalem” [9:25].
Jerusalem will be rebuilt[9:25] but again be destroyed

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2013...s-palestinians

Israel braces for tough peace talks with Palestinians
Sunday 21 July 2013 11.05 BST

Binyamin Netanyahu says any agreement reached on future Palestinian state would have to be ratified by Israeli referendum

Binyamin Netanyahu spoke on Sunday at his weekly cabinet meeting, his first on-camera remarks since the US secretary of state,
John Kerry, announced the resumption of peace talks – ending a five-year deadlock.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worl...ohn-Kerry.html

Jerusalem 9:38PM BST 19 Jul 2013 19th July was start date for the Daniel Prophecy.

Israel and Palestinians agree to resume peace talks, says John Kerry

“reached an agreement that establishes a basis for resuming final status negotiations.”

William Hague,
the Foreign Secretary, said that he "warmly welcomed" the announcement, adding that Britain was
"ready to do all we can" to help. He also cautioned that the resumption of peace talks was "of course a beginning and not an end".

Another focus of the prophecy is an 'anointed one', sometimes translated as ‘Messiah’. 'An anointed one, a prince' will appear during the seventy weeks

http://www.guardian.co.uk/commentisf...idge-editorial

Royal birth: welcome, Baby Cambridge 22nd July 2013

The world into which he has been born is truly a different place even to the world into which his father was delivered

and ‘an anointed one will be cut off’[9:26]. During the last week a ‘he’ will ‘make a firm covenant with the many’ and in ‘the middle of the week he will put a
stop to sacrifice and grain offering’[9:27]. While the other prophecies of Daniel end with the eternal kingdom, this prophecy about Daniel’s people and their city
ends in desolation and destruction.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prophecy_of_Seventy_Weeks
Old 25-07-2013, 08:39 AM   #4
jayjay107
Inactive

The Daniel's Prophecy is being played out

first 7 week period is 19th July 2013 - 6th September 2013. 69

So

Second period of prophecy 62 weeks 6th September 2013 - 14th November 2014

Final week of prophecy 14th November 2014 - 21st November 2014

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 09:45 AM.
Old 25-07-2013, 08:59 AM   #5
jayjay107
Inactive

Kate beginning of June do at 33 weeks 'pregnant'

Carrying what appears to be her dog behind helicopter tail in skinny jeans.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...elicopter.html

Old 25-07-2013, 05:18 PM   #6
jayjay107
Inactive

People worried about whether Kate was really pregnant. Obviously she wasn't. But that's irrelevent.

The Baby was born twice and the Daniel prophecy has started

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 05:35 PM.
Old 25-07-2013, 05:23 PM   #7
jayjay107
Inactive

Above sentence translates to William and Kate’s first child will be the 23rd , twice-removed (Born twice) of Alexander
(from Daniel prophecy) and Jesus's Descendant, 'the prince the messiah' as in The Bible of King James according to ancestry researchers

Kates Mum said It will be a Leo no might be WILL BE

22nd we had Star of David Alignment and a Full Moon.

July's Full Moon is known as Thunder Moon or Blood Moon

The baby having been 'born' or once removed at 4:24pm 22nd July

Was removed for 2nd time at 3:30 am 23rd July.

Hence William and Kate’s first child will be the 23rd cousin twice-removed [Cousin = comma]

How do I know this? The time I gave for second removal is the answer, The Mirror article
which gave me the name Alexander, and Kate's Mum saying will be a Leo.

3:30am 23rd July is 3 + 3 + 2 + 3 + 7 = 18 = 6 6 6

Also 3:30am 23rd is 666 minutes after 4:24pm 22nd

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 05:33 PM.
Old 25-07-2013, 05:44 PM   #8
reallife
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayjay107 View Post
People worried about whether Kate was really pregnant. Obviously she wasn't. But that's irrelevent.

The Baby was born twice and the Daniel prophecy has started
I have had friends in the past who, during the first pregnancy didn't show at all until the last month this is distressing for some new mums cos they want to show off the bump. Aparantly she is super fit so will have strong stomach muscles.
reallife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 06:14 PM   #9
vonnegutsnut

Another false prophet, maybe it is the end!
vonnegutsnut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 06:37 PM   #10
jayjay107
Inactive

7th week of daniel's prophecy ends 6th Sept 2013. Started on 19th July 2013

69 is cancer sign.

If you flip the 9 like in the sign it's a 6.

6th September (69) 2013 = 6
Old 25-07-2013, 06:39 PM   #11
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by reallife View Post
I have had friends in the past who, during the first pregnancy didn't show at all until the last month this is distressing for some new mums cos they want to show off the bump. Aparantly she is super fit so will have strong stomach muscles.
Did she give birth to it at a planned time 9 days late??
Did she give birth to the baby twice?
Old 25-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #12
athenry04

Whilst I fucking hate the royal family and their parasitic relatives, could you explain for me in a nutshell what the 'born twice' bit is all about? Cheers
athenry04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 06:41 PM   #13
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegutsnut View Post
Another false prophet, maybe it is the end!
While the other prophecies of Daniel end with the eternal kingdom, this prophecy about Daniel’s people and their city ends in desolation and destruction.

Have to see which version of Daniel's prophecy is being played out. Eternal Kingdom or Desolation and Destruction.

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 06:42 PM.
Old 25-07-2013, 06:43 PM   #14
stillwakingup

https://www.youtube.com/watch?featur...&v=hzNBJtK1u_s
I thought his comments really odd too...................
stillwakingup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25-07-2013, 06:45 PM   #15
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by athenry04 View Post
Whilst I fucking hate the royal family and their parasitic relatives, could you explain for me in a nutshell what the 'born twice' bit is all about? Cheers
It was born once under water I'd imagine so as not to breathe air and I guess put somewhere to be born again 666 minutes later.

I am thinking something like Omen. Where child is born of a Jackal to ensure Anti-christ.

The Mirror article sentence I know is a message to people, I picked it up and worked it out.
It's dated 10 Jul 2013 before Israeli peace talks announced.

Note Will I Am "He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure."

He said: "It's the first time we have seen him really so we are having a proper chance to catch up.".

If it's the first time he saw him really how does he know 'He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure'

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 06:57 PM.
Old 25-07-2013, 07:04 PM   #16
vonnegutsnut

Quote:
It was born once under water I'd imagine so as not to breathe air and I guess put somewhere to be born again 666 minutes later.

I am thinking something like Omen. Where child is born of a Jackal to ensure Anti-christ.

The Mirror article sentence I know is a message to people, I picked it up and worked it out.
It's dated 10 Jul 2013 before Israeli peace talks announced.

Note Will I Am "He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure."

He said: "It's the first time we have seen him really so we are having a proper chance to catch up.".

If it's the first time he saw him really how does he know 'He's got a good pair of lungs on him, that's for sure'
You can over analyse stuff ya know. I think you may be reading too much into this.
Old 25-07-2013, 07:08 PM   #17
jayjay107
Inactive

Can you tell me how I was so accurate with predicting time date weight and name?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=23

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...7&postcount=46

Last edited by jayjay107; 25-07-2013 at 07:13 PM.
Old 25-07-2013, 07:12 PM   #18
vonnegutsnut

Quote:
Can you tell me how I was so accurate with predicting time date weight and name?

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...3&postcount=23
Didn't know you had. Where is it?

Didn't notice link, wasn't he born in the afternoon though, can't see his name there.

You said 23rd am in above post it's 22nd pm, not really accurate.

Last edited by vonnegutsnut; 25-07-2013 at 07:18 PM.
Old 25-07-2013, 07:13 PM   #19
jayjay107
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by vonnegutsnut View Post
Didn't know you had. Where is it?

On my Facebook timeline.

17 July
Revising date to this:
Boy Alexander Leo 23/7/2013

I'm quietly confident now early hours 23rd with Kate going in during the night of 22nd.
21 July at 07:40 ·

Admitted at 6am 22nd bit earlier than I anticipated.
Monday at 09:22
·

21 July
Having done some further research I'm updating my previous posting of the upcoming Royal Baby.

A Leo born morning 23rd, to be a boy named Alexander possibly feature the name David. At some point to be pronounced the Messiah (69 weeks?)

Monday
Royal baby: duchess taken to hospital

The world's press have been camped outside St Mary's for days in anticipation of the birth. The due date had never been officially announced
but had widely been expected to be mid-July. (Yes well they think we are blooming daft and not know this has been thoroughly planned
to coincide with the Star of David Alignment on 22nd July/23rd July Leo baby)

Monday
With regards to the Royal baby announcement it'll be a Leo baby. So best get on with your day till midnight at least. Boy Alexander.
David my also feature although he already has with the Star of David alignment today. Jewish Kate and Jewish Will I Am will be pleased.

Monday

17 July
Revising date to this:

Having looked at thing's further I now have 2 theories. I didn't spot this to begin with, too hooked up on the numbers theory.
To me this now is the most likely one, the other still remains 26th.

It did till the Star of David Alignment blew that out of the water
. The Mirror first brought my attention to the date staring right at me.

Monday
On 22 July, 2013 there are six planets aligning in astrological terms – Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Pluto, Neptune and the Moon.
Viewed on an astrological chart it will be seen as the star of David.

Monday
Just over 7 and a bit hours to go for the announcement then. Will be just after midnight with time numbers adding up to 9 my guess.

00:09, 00:18, 00:27, 00:36, 00:45, 00:54.

I'm expecting it to all add up to 39. 23 + 7 = 30 + 9. My first possible date 26/7/2013 = 39. With 2013 = 6.
Monday at 17:09

Monday
Feel sorry for that guy sat on the bench he's been treated like a mug by those he look's up to. Been sat there waiting.
Could they tell him a due date? No gotta keep it secret. It all hush hush see and you'd know she couldn't have been pregnant.
Can't give it away we paid for surrogates. It was planned to happen early hours 23rd July. Their Jewish and today is an important
day for them Star of David Alignment. But they wanted a Leo, A Lion King or Zion King, King of the Jews.

Only way to ensure time and date are exactly when they want it. Is for a c-section. So it can't be Kate.
Monday at 19:48

One number I don't see figuring so far is 8's. So 8lb 8oz weight to be given.
Monday at 20:14

Monday
I'm expecting it to all add up to 39. 23 + 7 = 30 + 9. My first possible date 26/7/2013 = 39. With 2013 = 6.

Prince William was born at 9.03pm on June 21 : 9 + 3 + 6 + 21 = 39

This baby born 4:24pm on July 22nd : 4 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 22 = 39

Tuesday
Will be just after midnight with time numbers adding up to 9 my guess
. [Born 22nd July time added up to 10] [Spot on with my equation]

I'm expecting it to all add up to 39.
[Spot on]
Prince William was born at 9.03pm on June 21 : 9 + 3 + 6 + 21 = 39
Baby Cambridge born at 4:24pm on July 22nd : 4 + 2 + 4 + 7 + 22 = 39

One number I don't see figuring so far is 8's. So 8lb 8oz weight to be given. Official weight 8lb 6oz [Got one 8 not the second 2oz out]
Just looked at the weight in kg's [Spot on 39 again]
8lb 6oz = 3kg 798.84g : 3 + 7 + 9 + 8 + 8 + 4 = 39

Tuesday
23rd Leo, It's a fully Jewish Royal baby. Lion King = Zion King. Also full moon 22nd pm - 23rd am. So during morning 23rd
Full Moon – Jul 22, 2013 – 18:17 [Leo curve ball]

To happen early hours 23rd July [Apart from 8 hours out spot on] Will be just after midnight with time numbers adding up to 9 my guess.
I didn't spot this to begin with, too hooked up on the numbers theory. It did till the Star of David Alignment blew that out of the water.

On 22 July, 2013 there are six planets aligning in astrological terms – Jupiter, Venus, Saturn, Pluto, Neptune and the Moon.
Viewed on an astrological chart it will be seen as the star of David.

Tuesday
Boy Alexander Leo 23/7/2013 [Boy spot on][Leo star sign wrong]
To happen early hours 23rd July [Date wrong 8 hours out]

Will be just after midnight with time numbers adding up to 9 my guess.
[Born 22nd July time added up to 10] [Spot on with my equation]

Posted this on a forum choosing to narrow down to 23rd. 23rd Leo, It's a fully Jewish Royal baby. Lion King = Zion King.
Also full moon 22nd pm - 23rd am. So during morning 23rd

Tuesday
Yep only thing wrong so far was Leo which put me out by 8 hours. I was saying on a forum I post on 22nd pm - 23rd am.
Obviously no name given thus far am awaiting Alexander.

Chose to narrow it down as I strongly believed the Leo theory. But in fact it is a Leo going backwards.
Jewish King = Zion King = Lion King = Will be a Leo

Prince's official name and title
[Spot on 39]
His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge = 39 letters

[Just to add I was happy being 8 hours out but puzzled why Mirror said 23rd, once Alexander's name came out as I knew then it was right.]

And then I realised the born twice theory
As I was so accurate due to that Mirror article so it's correct including twice removed

Last edited by jayjay107; 26-07-2013 at 07:10 AM.
Old 25-07-2013, 07:24 PM   #20
vonnegutsnut

Quote:
On my Facebook timeline.

17 July
Revising date to this:

I'm quietly confident now early hours 23rd with Kate going in during the night of 22nd.
21 July at 07:40 ·

Admitted at 6am 22nd bit earlier than I anticipated.
Monday at 09:22 ·
I don't Facebook.
So the original time you predicted, did that also add up to 39?
I told the women at work yesterday he'd be called George after Liz's dad, doesn't mean I'm privvy to some obscure esoteric knowledge. Just means I made a good guess.