Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Astrology / Tarot / Numerology

View Poll Results: How enjoyable is the Oracle from 1-5
Not 11 22.92%
A little 1 2.08%
moderate 9 18.75%
lots 9 18.75%
very much 18 37.50%
Voters: 48. You may not vote on this poll

Old 11-02-2012, 12:57 AM   #281
shakey1
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal dani View Post
Amongst other things I have a feeling that the war against Iraq was designed as a trigger to bring forth biblicaly foretold events. Perhaps the Jews and maybe masons brought it on to hurry along the messiah.

Babylon is mentioned second only to Jerusalem in the bible and Iraq was hugely important, the land that Abraham came from. Iraq is mentioned in the bible as two destinct entitys - Assyria and Babylon - The northern and southern city states with their empires. Assyria is the only place that is refered by God as the "rod of mine anger" which he uses to smite the wicked and rebelious Israel. Both states took the Jews into captivity.

The last Jews in Iraq left to go to Israel after its creation despite having had a hospitable and proud heritage in Iraq, there were 100,000 in '48 the same as were taken into captivity over 2000 years ago where they learned science and esoteric arts such as kabbalah.

For me to witness a small and third world nation go from backwater to become almost a world power and the progress they made untill Iraq and its president Saddam became iconic on the world stage was really quite strange.

How the powers went about their over the top destruction is a little odd and also the occultic days they chose.

Donny George Youkhanna the Assyrian archeologist and curator of the Baghdad museum which contained unimaginably priceless and magnificant wonders said just after the war in the guardian newspaper that the real reason for the war was that Iraq held secrets found in the ancient sites that would shock the world regarding i think biblical naratives and other items from sites dating back many thousand years.

In your stay in Iraq did you feel the atmosphere that as my grandmother said when asked if she would leave "Iraq is from God i will die here", it has a strange feel. Did you visit any ancient sights? I dare say not as the resistance was fearsome at that point. What were you doing there, were you military?

Consider that after 2000 years Judah has Israel and it is nary 70 years since. Maybe they will set up the third temple of Solomon for this is what Israel was created for...
Hey, Kal. Yes, I was in the U.S. Navy attached to a Marine infantry unit outside of Fallujah (near the Blackwater Bridge) in Spring/Summer of '06 (not '07, sorry). We didn't see any ancient sites, but there is talk about this from unofficial sources on the web, such as:

The Iraqis, generally speaking, were very, very poor and their culture seems misogynistic from a Western standpoint (the women work the fields, and the men sit around while they do it). It's their culture, and I suppose they're comfortable with it, or else it's all they've known and perhaps many of them resent it. Certainly, life under Saddam was not a paradise situation for many Iraqis, but neither did the invasion radically improve the daily lives of many or most Iraqis, either. It's almost impossible to separate the Islamic faith from the Iraqis, and indeed many Arab and Persian nations, as well. I think that extent of religious identification and it's influence on culture extends to other nationalities as well, but in my opinion to a lesser degree (in most cases).

That's some interesting biblical and extra-biblical prophecy regarding what may be or is Babylon/Iraq. I would agree with your assumption that 'oil' or 'WMD's' and the very weak or non-existent Al-Qaeda link with the Hussein regime were smokescreen diversionary reasons for Operation: Iraqi Freedom.

Last edited by shakey1; 11-02-2012 at 01:00 AM.
shakey1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2012, 01:39 AM   #282
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey1 View Post
Hey, Kal. Yes, I was in the U.S. Navy attached to a Marine infantry unit outside of Fallujah (near the Blackwater Bridge) in Spring/Summer of '06 (not '07, sorry). We didn't see any ancient sites, but there is talk about this from unofficial sources on the web, such as:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XLJ6OVtF5s
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_XLJ6OVtF5s

The Iraqis, generally speaking, were very, very poor and their culture seems misogynistic from a Western standpoint (the women work the fields, and the men sit around while they do it). It's their culture, and I suppose they're comfortable with it, or else it's all they've known and perhaps many of them resent it. Certainly, life under Saddam was not a paradise situation for many Iraqis, but neither did the invasion radically improve the daily lives of many or most Iraqis, either. It's almost impossible to separate the Islamic faith from the Iraqis, and indeed many Arab and Persian nations, as well. I think that extent of religious identification and it's influence on culture extends to other nationalities as well, but in my opinion to a lesser degree (in most cases).

That's some interesting biblical and extra-biblical prophecy regarding what may be or is Babylon/Iraq. I would agree with your assumption that 'oil' or 'WMD's' and the very weak or non-existent Al-Qaeda link with the Hussein regime were smokescreen diversionary reasons for Operation: Iraqi Freedom.
Yes the iraqis religion is inseperable from its culture and even politics and in fact it comes part and parcel.

Oh yes there is no doubt at all that shinar is Iraq the name itself is a corruption of "two rivers" or "two cities", the name predates Babylonia. In some bible versions its refered to as the land of the Chaldeans (who inhabited Babylon). The interesting thing about the verse is that it is a tale of Karma - King Nebuchednazer of Babylon destroyed the temple of solomon and thus the scroll measures the same dimensions as the porchway of the temple of Solomon. That is why a curse is placed upon Shinar (Iraq) becasue Iraq took on itself the sins of the israeli people.

Because the world (or most of it, the allies, coalition of the willing) have attacked Iraq a relatively innocent party because of the lies and spin, theft and blasphemy, now that curse is upon the world.

"Then said I to the angel that talked with me, Whither do these bear the ephah? And he said unto me, To build it an house in the land of Shinar: and it shall be established, and set there upon her own base."

Please refer for further info to about page 8ish on this thread.

("The name Shinar occurs eight times in the Hebrew Bible. In the Book of Genesis 10:10, the beginning of Nimrod's kingdom is said to have been "Babel [Babylon], and Erech [Uruk], and Akkad, and Calneh, in the land of Shinar." Verse 11:2 states that Shinar enclosed the plain that became the site of the Tower of Babel after the Great Flood." - wiki)

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi

Last edited by kal dani; 11-02-2012 at 01:54 AM.
kal dani is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2012, 01:17 PM   #283
kal dani

William was 3333 days old when the World Wide Web debuted (this date is officialy accepted as the start day, August 6 1991).

WWW discovery thanks to Calvin's website http://gloryinthetruth.blogspot.com/

The company is CERN who also do the large Hadron colider which is about to seek the "god particle".

Diana and Dodi memorial at Harrods.

http://vigilantcitizen.com/vigilantr...ccult-meaning/

This post will be updated later..

To let understanding stop at what cannot be understood is a high attainment. Those who cannot do it will be destroyed on the lathe of heaven. - Zhuangzi

Last edited by kal dani; 17-02-2012 at 01:31 PM.
Old 24-02-2012, 05:27 PM   #284
kal dani

Twitter accounts associated with the Anonymous collective have posted messages promising a massive announcement later this week.

The statement was published on Tuesday, stemming from the YourAnonNews Twitter account. While remaining vague about the details, the account posted an ominous tweet promising a large announcement was coming.

"Stay tuned for a MASSIVE announcement from #Anonymous, coming later this week," read YourAnonNews's tweet. Following the message numerous other Anons - the name Anonymous members use to refer to themselves - retweeted the message.

Read more: http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/articles/30...#ixzz1nJxEbjqT

Last edited by kal dani; 25-02-2012 at 04:21 PM.
Old 10-04-2012, 04:39 PM   #285
kal dani

I have updated a small but very important bit at the start of the Michael Fagan part...

Old 03-05-2012, 07:09 PM   #286
kal dani

Quote:
Originally Posted by kal dani View Post
I have updated a small but very important bit at the start of the Michael Fagan part...
On the day he broke into the palace and spoke to her in her bedroom was her 11,111th day as Queen.

11,111 days before she acceded the throne whilst up a tree in a two room treehouse in Kenya with wild animals roaming about. She arrived in the afternoon and left in the morning. Her father King George died in his sleep that night.

The legendary hunter Jim Corbett, a resident of Treetops at the time, wrote the now famous lines in the visitors' log book:

For the first time in the history of the world, a young girl climbed into a tree one day a Princess and after having what she described as her most thrilling experience she climbed down from the tree next day a Queen — God bless her.

Coincidentaly, Queen Elizabeth I also found out she was Queen by a tree "When she was told she was queen, she was sitting, reading history, under a tree at the great park at Hatfield...When they told her she was queen, and fell to their knees before her, she too fell to her knees. She said in Latin, "This is the Lord's doing; it is marvelous in our eyes."

Old 15-08-2012, 12:21 PM   #287
kal dani

Old 19-02-2013, 10:50 PM   #288
kal dani

Watch this space.

Old 10-04-2013, 12:11 AM   #289
kal dani

b l u m p

Old 11-04-2013, 11:31 PM   #290
kal dani

I am very curious about feedback (and particularly in my stone of scone article) so if you enjoy it then feel free to remark or ask questions or at least leave a vote dear readers.

Old 18-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #291
kal dani

Two small but powerful updates in the Shadow King section: http://kaldanis.blogspot.co.uk/2010/...d-numbers.html

Old 21-10-2013, 12:03 PM   #292
kal dani

bump

Old 06-04-2014, 06:33 PM   #293
kal dani

Old 02-08-2017, 10:39 PM   #294
kal dani

Bump

Old 08-08-2017, 01:01 PM   #295
kurupted_flesh

I feel like I'm entering a portal with a message, must be the hormones.

The other half is rejected for a pack of greys to recycle and recode my dream state as a Organic temple of pleasures! OH How delectable! The pleasures of Hip-Hop, of ESP and transcending Baphomet's grid works!
kurupted_flesh is offline   Reply With Quote