Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Finance

Old 07-10-2011, 07:49 AM   #1
neil2009

Default IMF advisor :Financial Meltdown In 2 To 3 weeks

IMF advisor : Global Financial Meltdown In 2 To 3 Weeks 5/10/11

Robert Shapiro who advised Presidents Clinton and Obama and who currently advises the IMF predicts a cascading meltdown of the World's banking system starting with Sovereign debt in the Eurozone, affecting the UK then finally bringing down the global banking system. He says "If they cannot address this in a credible way I believe within perhaps 2 to 3 weeks we will have a meltdown in sovereign debt which will produce a meltdown across the European banking system. We are not just talking about a relatively small Belgian bank, ( DELXIA ) we are talking about the largest banks in the world, the largest banks in Germany, the largest banks in France, that will spread to the United Kingdom,in part through the sovereign debt to Ireland , it will spread everywhere because the global financial system is so interconnected. All those banks are counter-parties to every significant bank in the United States, and in Britain, and in Japan, and around the world. This would be a crisis that would be in my view more serious than the crisis in 2008." before he adds "... Well what we don't know is the state of credit default swaps held by banks against sovereign debt and against European banks, nor do we know the state of Credit Default Swaps held by British banks, nor are we certain of how serious the exposure of British banks is to the Ireland sovereign debt problems."
neil2009 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:25 AM   #2
fingersync

So, basically what dear Robbie boy is saying indirectly is that the Pirate Institution, the IMF, has failed at its core function sold to the masses..

The IMF describes itself as “an organization of 187 countries (as of July 2010), working to foster global monetary cooperation, secure financial stability, facilitate international trade, promote high employment and sustainable economic growth, and reduce poverty.”

'xcuse me for a sec...mwha..hehe...mwahaHA!...HAHAHAHA!!...hehe, man!

Bullshit grows legs and walks..and nobody notices.

Last edited by fingersync; 07-10-2011 at 08:41 AM.
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:30 AM   #3
poldergeest

Duh! They knew this coming since the '70s already.
poldergeest is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:36 AM   #4
chrispbacon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by neil2009 View Post

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGDT...0BF759CFC55783

Robert Shapiro who advised Presidents Clinton and Obama and who currently advises the IMF predicts a cascading meltdown of the World's banking system starting with Sovereign debt in the Eurozone, affecting the UK then finally bringing down the global banking system. He says "If they cannot address this in a credible way I believe within perhaps 2 to 3 weeks we will have a meltdown in sovereign debt which will produce a meltdown across the European banking system. We are not just talking about a relatively small Belgian bank, ( DELXIA ) we are talking about the largest banks in the world, the largest banks in Germany, the largest banks in France, that will spread to the United Kingdom,in part through the sovereign debt to Ireland , it will spread everywhere because the global financial system is so interconnected. All those banks are counter-parties to every significant bank in the United States, and in Britain, and in Japan, and around the world. This would be a crisis that would be in my view more serious than the crisis in 2008." before he adds "... Well what we don't know is the state of credit default swaps held by banks against sovereign debt and against European banks, nor do we know the state of Credit Default Swaps held by British banks, nor are we certain of how serious the exposure of British banks is to the Ireland sovereign debt problems."
I saw that myself.

I wonder what the world will be like on November 1st?
chrispbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 08:59 AM   #5
largejack

Quote:
Originally Posted by chrispbacon View Post
I saw that myself.

I wonder what the world will be like on November 1st?
The crops will all fail, animals will drop dead, people will forget their skills, computers will crash, infrastructure will collapse, oil will dry up, electricity will refuse to work and cars and other transport won't move........

And yet this is what we're expecting just because some false information on computers say we're screwed!

Last edited by largejack; 07-10-2011 at 09:02 AM.
largejack is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:03 AM   #6
micklemus
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post
The crops will all fail, animals will drop dead, people will forget their skills, computers will crash, infrastructure will collapse, oil will dry up, electricity will refuse to work and cars and other transport won't move........

And yet this is what we're expecting just because some false information on computers say we're screwed!

On the button.
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:05 AM   #7
chrispbacon
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by largejack View Post

you edited your post 3 minutes after you had originally posted it... tryhard much?
chrispbacon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:10 AM   #8
andyh
Banned

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6UGDT...0BF759CFC55783

Yeah this is about right.
Once the UK goes then it's shtf time.
andyh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #9
knightofthegrail
Banned

Quote:
"....I believe within perhaps 2 to 3 weeks we will have a meltdown in sovereign debt which will produce a meltdown across the European banking system. We are not just talking about a relatively small Belgian bank, ( DELXIA ) we are talking about the largest banks in the world, the largest banks in Germany, the largest banks in France, that will spread to the United Kingdom,in part through the sovereign debt to Ireland , it will spread everywhere because the global financial system is so interconnected. ...."

Quote:
Moody's has downgraded the credit rating of 12 UK financial firms including Lloyds TSB, RBS, Nationwide and Santander UK.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/business-15211230
knightofthegrail is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:13 AM   #10
neutrino
Inactive

All we can do is just try to ride the wave the best we can and hopefully we'll eventually reach that golden beach.
neutrino is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #11
itsallinus

Hmm, that would be fitting, coming at the end of the 7th day and end of all underworlds in the evolution of consciousness according to Calleman's interpretation of the Mayan Calender, 28th Oct. Time to stock up......on popcorn
itsallinus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #12
andyh
Banned

I think this is the real deal tbh, all the signs are there now.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:31 AM   #13
fingersync

It's becoming clear to me that the only way to moderate the system and to sanction the criminals at the top is through violence and violence directed right at them...no more hiding themselves behind the laws they create to protect themselves or their private armies of police they make us pay for..
They need to be harshly dealt with and they need to know fear. The 1% will only respect us then.
fingersync is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:12 AM   #14
ufochick

The powers that WERE obviously use this type thing to manipulate US. Our combined thoughts keep this world of energy going. To cause complete catastrophy they have to convince us to think it's going happen. I refuse.

Why hasn't this financial sytem completely fallen apart? because it's not in the reality of people for it to happen.

So the question is; What do WE want to happen?? Don't react, CHOOSE what you want to happen. If we all do this things can be moved in a certain direction.

This failure of banks is set up to hit the common person. Problem; the banks fail. Reaction; people say something must be done, my money is gone! Solution; international banks are set up....................... NONONONONO!!!

Refuse... folks. Just set your reality against this. Create a reality where the bankers are removed and charged and the system is run by a combination of elected local people who have not been in politics and a lottery system of citizens.
Profiles, hosting for files, pics, videos, PMs, blogs, social walls and much more.
ufochick is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 11:26 AM   #15
andyh
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post
The powers that WERE obviously use this type thing to manipulate US. Our combined thoughts keep this world of energy going. To cause complete catastrophy they have to convince us to think it's going happen. I refuse.

Why hasn't this financial sytem completely fallen apart? because it's not in the reality of people for it to happen.

So the question is; What do WE want to happen?? Don't react, CHOOSE what you want to happen. If we all do this things can be moved in a certain direction.

This failure of banks is set up to hit the common person. Problem; the banks fail. Reaction; people say something must be done, my money is gone! Solution; international banks are set up....................... NONONONONO!!!

Refuse... folks. Just set your reality against this. Create a reality where the bankers are removed and charged and the system is run by a combination of elected local people who have not been in politics and a lottery system of citizens.
Ironically its not us they need to convince.
Its the stock market traders.
Old 07-10-2011, 11:58 AM   #16
micklemus
Banned

You never know, maybe Fulford was right....

http://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=183928
micklemus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-10-2011, 12:00 PM   #17
deckard75

Quote:
Originally Posted by ufochick View Post

I like you're thinking but it "does not compute"
The masses will go mental if the monetary system crashes. The streets will run with blood & will be policed badly by the army.

I'm hopefull that some people will band together in the right way but I'm afraid the pond life of the earth will be revolting.

Not long for you to cash in your wealth for survival supplies & gold nuggets.

Good luck one & all!

Old 07-10-2011, 12:05 PM   #18
deckard75

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyh View Post
I think this is the real deal tbh, all the signs are there now.

+1

Either a natural occurrence (given the way the system runs) or a master plan by the NWO mob, the signs have been building and are now apparent.

I've said it before, watch out for Russia folks - they will take full advantage.
Old 07-10-2011, 12:24 PM   #19
dangermouse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deckard75 View Post
+1

Either a natural occurrence (given the way the system runs) or a master plan by the NWO mob, the signs have been building and are now apparent.

I've said it before, watch out for Russia folks - they will take full advantage.
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/201515a4-e...tml?ftcamp=rss
Putin’s Eurasian push challenges west

yeah considering the news that Putin is pushing for a Eurasian union it looks like its falling into place
Old 07-10-2011, 12:29 PM   #20
deckard75

Quote:
Originally Posted by dangermouse View Post
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/201515a4-e...tml?ftcamp=rss
Putin’s Eurasian push challenges west

yeah considering the news that Putin is pushing for a Eurasian union it looks like its falling into place

Thanks man.

Also RT is full of anti-West stories the whole time. They are helping force the lack of confidence in the economy.