Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 11-09-2016, 09:17 PM   #61
Cryptoverse

Reasons for Targeting

• Experimentation ~ Research and Development (RnD)
• Societal Engineering (The Perps are Big Societal Engineers)
• Eugenics (Attempted Control of What Bloodlines Procreate)
• Psychological Operations (PSYOPS)
• Tangled with Shadow Govt Connected People
• Activist Potential (Those Who Move Society)
• Some Targeting is Intended to Discredit the Idea of Targeting

http://www.omnisense.org/2016/09/tac...s-2point0.html
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 11-09-2016 at 09:18 PM.
Cryptoverse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:01 AM   #62
Cryptoverse

Modern Day COINTELPRO Targeting Objectives:
-To Discredit a Target
-To Punish a Target
-To Taint a Target's Image
-To Suppress a Target's Financial Success
-To Suppress the Chance of a Target to Procreate (Eugenics)
-To Arrange a Partner for the Target or Mind Control the Partner of a Target
-To Destroy Relationships of the Target
-To Round Down a Target's Output and Audience
-To Turn the Target into Controlled Opposition (in Terms of Beliefs)
-To Destroy a Target's Life
-To Suicide a Target

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-09-2016 at 02:01 AM.
Old 12-09-2016, 02:10 AM   #63
deca

look omnisense if you going to make lists of claims you really need to support your claims ...provide evidence and show your reason and method of determining this and how you tested this out etc

all I see from you is your own speculation assumptions and beliefs and some of these are similar to what TI`s claim and some are not
It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
find out more website ==> https://decasfoxhole.wordpress.com/
deca is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 02:15 AM   #64
Cryptoverse

Modern Day COINTELPRO Methods:
-Covert Remote Influencing Technology Suite
-Outlandish Black Project Technology Experiences
-Gangstalking / Organized Stalking
-Trauma Based Mind Control - No Touch Torture
-Technological Illusions (PSYOPS)
-Synthetic Suicide Programming
-Electromagnetic Mind Control Aimed at Discrediting the Target (Quite an Effective Method)
-Mind Control of People who Provide Opportunities for the Target
-Use of Family Against the Target (IE: Mind Control of Family)
-Use of Pharmaceutical Drugs Against a Target
-To Orchestrate the Detaining of the Target in a Psyche Ward
-Technology Playing Devil's Advocate via Implanted Thoughts to Get a Target in Trouble
-v2k to get a Target Diagnosed as "Schizophrenic"
-Use of Ego Against a Target (IE: What I call mk-special)
-Mind Controlled Comments to Appear Egotistical
-Specific Technological Control of a Target's Body Language or Vocal Tone (IE: To Generate Mistrust or a Number of Other Things)
-Use of Electronic Control Grid to Mind Control Misfortunes for a Target
-Directed Energy Weapon Assassination
Old 12-09-2016, 02:21 AM   #65
Cryptoverse

Remote Neural Monitoring: Using the Earths Electromagnetic Field as an EEG/MRI

Rumored Remote Neural Monitoring Method: Contrasting the surveilled brain waves with the Earths Electromagnetic Field. I can say I know the electromagnetic fields the brain makes reveal everything inside our mind and are the source of remote neural monitoring.

Every different thought has it's own waveform/frequency in the electromagnetic spectrum. Remote Neural Monitoring is done by matching brain wave frequencies of surveilled targets to an AI that has mapped out the frequencies of all potential thoughts. When a RNM frequency is picked up via remote neural monitoring all the AI has to do to know what the thought is is match it to the frequency spectrum guide it has and it knows the contents of what is in the mind.

Implantation can do remote neural monitoring but in the modern day the most sophisticated versions of these technologies can be done remotely according to several whistleblowers.

Perhaps wifi can be used for remote neural monitoring as well, who knows. Wifi is RF Energy, so are brain waves. MIT proved Wifi signals can be used to track people, just how extensively this can be done with end game methodology I do not know. What I can say is RF Energy is behind a monumental amount of things both in the public domain and special access programs (Black Budget Science).

Ex-CIA Engineer Dr. Robert Duncan speaks of the Earth's Gauss electromagnetic field being utilized for remote neural monitoring mentioning the hardware to do it costs somewhere from $1,000,000 to $10,000,000. I asked Dr. Robert Duncan to comment on the subject but he has thus far declined.

Apparatus and Method for Remotely Monitoring and Altering Brain Waves
Patent #: US3951134 A
Publication date: Apr 20, 1976
Filing date: Aug 5, 1974

Abstract:

Apparatus for and method of sensing brain waves at a position remote from a subject whereby electromagnetic signals of different frequencies are simultaneously transmitted to the brain of the subject in which the signals interfere with one another to yield a waveform which is modulated by the subject's brain waves. The interference waveform which is representative of the brain wave activity is re-transmitted by the brain to a receiver where it is demodulated and amplified. The demodulated waveform is then displayed for visual viewing and routed to a computer for further processing and analysis. The demodulated waveform also can be used to produce a compensating signal which is transmitted back to the brain to effect a desired change in electrical activity therein

Source Link: http://www.omnisense.org/2016/08/rem...n-eeg-mri.html
Old 12-09-2016, 05:07 PM   #66
deca

Quote:
Perhaps wifi can be used for remote neural monitoring as well, who knows. Wifi is RF Energy, so are brain waves.
omnisense this clearly shows your lack of technology knowledge , you are not some electrical engineer with experience in this field neither am I...but at least I am a bit of a tinkers/basic crude hobbyist when it comes to electronics ...also I have invested in RF/ELF and other test equipment ..

so you are not really explaining the technology , how can you , you are at the shit end of the stick getting abused by it

so really you are trying to make sense of the experience YOU have been personally subjected to and also project your new altered world view because of the process

and unfortunately when you break down the processes in looks like a torture/brainwashing one

Biderman's Chart of Coercion

It would also appear possible to create high fidelity speech in the human body, raising the possibility of covert suggestion and psychological direction...Thus, it may be possible to 'talk' to selected adversaries in a fashion that would be most disturbing to them."
United States Air Force Scientific Advisory Board, New World Vistas: Air and Space Power For The 21st Century
Old 12-09-2016, 05:26 PM   #67
deca

now lets look at one of your personal claims

Quote:
nope sorry ...maybe in your case and a few others who would fit or be able to be manipulated into getting a "Schizophrenic" diagnose might be an objective especially if you were in "Late adolescence and early adulthood" when you got targeted

clearly you are not using the data and statistic ...but rather your own experience

20 mins talks about the data on TI`s
i.e I think 60% of TI`s are over the age of 40 ...which is passed the normal onset of "Schizophrenia"
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Schizophrenia
Quote:
Late adolescence and early adulthood are peak periods for the onset of schizophrenia,[12] critical years in a young adult's social and vocational development.[42] In 40% of men and 23% of women diagnosed with schizophrenia, the condition manifested itself before the age of 19.
"Targeted Individuals" Dr. John Hall and Dr. Terry Robertson

and FFCHS has collected questionnaires and other data for statistical value

Last edited by deca; 12-09-2016 at 05:48 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:50 PM   #68
Cryptoverse

Deca you clearly do not grasp TI subjects as well as you think you do. Obviously not every tactic is used on every TI. You just said no its not done then maybe it's done. I come across TIs all the time from having a TI website and several TI activism videos. What you are trying to debunk is a legit tactic used on political dissident targets. I have come across my fair share of TI's afflicted by such events.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-09-2016 at 06:16 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 05:51 PM   #69
Cryptoverse

Electromagnetic Mind Control

• Done via RF Energy/Microwaves to Certain Areas of the Brain
• Every Mechanic of the Brain is Open Source to Electromagnetic Mind Hacking
• Control of Target's Perception with Timing of Events
• Used to Discredit Targets
• Certain Targets Experience Engineered Psychosis via Electromagnetic Mind Hacking
• Use of Electromagnetic Mind Control + Artificial Intelligence to Coordinate Events / illusions
• Malicious Mind Control of People Surrounding a Target (IE: Family, Friends, Strangers)
• Malicious Mind Control Regarding a Target's Financial Events and Sex Life
• RF Mind Hacking Behind Massive Mind Control Programs
• Augments Psychological Operations
• Remote Neural Monitoring is Done to Mind Control Targets
• Electromagnetic Mind Control is Part of Synthetic Dream Mind Control Programs
• COINTELPRO Mind Control Programs - Discrediting of Political Dissidents

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-09-2016 at 07:03 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:00 PM   #70
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Deca you clearly do not grasp TI subjects as well as you think you do. That is all i have to say to you.
yes omnisense you just managed to "grasp" things form your personal experience and picked up a few things from what others have researched/done and constructed a world view / hypothesis and now are presenting that .....

but the problem is YOU have not done the hard work to objectively test it , have a deep understanding it, collect relevant data ....

YOU are just testing this out on YOUR self ...can you not see how you can be manipulated to get false positives here for your world view / hypothesis

and ps I done a lot more than just post on DI forum or whats up on my barely started website ... Been working away for years in the TI community with various groups/organisation

Quote:
Deca you clearly do not grasp TI subjects as well as you think you do. That is all i have to say to you.
er when do you get it .... I don`t have to work it all out or grasp it all by myself and then present my version then see how it compares to YOUR or anybody else's`s .....that's a dumb way to work and creates divide and conquers /fractures the community ...
a lot of this has been researched and investigated ...and people co operate on projects to further the TI cause

you seem to want to be recognised as some sort of DI forum expert on the subject or something ...when all I see is somebody just peddling their own interpretation and beliefs of being a victim

look omnisense I can utilise somebody with your skill set and experience in a few projects ...but you have to stop this bullshit I know more than you bollocks

Last edited by deca; 12-09-2016 at 06:19 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:24 PM   #71
Cryptoverse

More attempts to assassinate my information or my character. You are like a predictable broken record. My prediction: You will stalk my threads character assassinating me and discrediting the truth i speak for the rest of your forum membership here or until you are stopped by staff.

You are doing the perps work deca. Nice job.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:28 PM   #72
deca

forget it omnisense ... you have wasted my time
Old 12-09-2016, 06:29 PM   #73
Cryptoverse

I feel this is an accurate comment.

Quote:
Originally Posted by smac85 View Post
He isns't misleading people, but you are...everything i've learned from omni has been proven to me and many other ti's..... you are mind controlled to destroy omni's work nothing more, you're just a tool for dark forces.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-09-2016 at 06:30 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:33 PM   #74
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
forget it omnisense ... you have wasted my time
Don't blame your own actions on me man. You wasted your own time. Take some accountability.

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-09-2016 at 06:33 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 06:57 PM   #75
Cryptoverse

Targeted Individuals: Organized Stalking - Gangstalking || Street Theater
Source - Omnisense.org

Through my own targeting I was made aware of street theater tactics designed to discredit people in a new age of COINTELPRO-like directed energy weapon targeting programs.

Gangstalking/Street Theater ~ Covert Transhumanism (Approx. 2.5 Minutes)

What targeted individuals refer to as “Gangstalking” I would put into two main categories. Legit organized stalking which is rumored to be developed by the Stazi in Germany in tactics known as Zersetzung/Zersetzen, and the other which is actually street theater not gangstalking, although the target thinks they are being stalked...

What I have witnessed taking place in the 2nd scenario(street theater) is comprehensive thought surveillance and mind control is carried out on a target and people surrounding the target to make it seem like various individuals are somehow in on the targeted individual’s targeting, when they are just being mind controlled in a coordinated way by black project AI, completely unaware of what they are part of.

What I am saying is a certain demographic of TIs are being fooled about the nature of their targeting. Electromagnetic mind control and remote neural monitoring are central to this new age of technological COINTELPRO-like programs. With the right electronic control grid coordination some pretty crazy experiences are possible and likewise when the target speaks of those experiences they are often considered crazy or even locked up in a psyche ward(as a couple TI friends of mine have suffered).

Of course not all cases of gangstalking involve technological illusions, but that is one of my areas of expertise so I figured perhaps this article could help some TIs piece together the labyrinth of illusions and make some sense of what is happening in their lives. If you are targeted keep in mind the apex perpetrators of 21st century targeting (electronic harassment, gangstalking, etc) are prolific illusionists. Arming one's self with knowledge of what directed energy weapons can do will develop a mental defense against being fooled by them.

One pattern I have noticed in the many TI cases I've come across is most TIs have some sort of technological illusion or profound experience sourced to directed energy weapon mind control programs. This could be in the form of 'clairvoyance', uncanny 'synchronicities', out of body virtual reality experiences, Satan or God electronic telepathy/mind control illusions, and any other possible tech related experiences.

Cover stories are used very commonly in 21st century street theater experiences. One of the prime cover stories used by black ops sources is the supernatural. Directed energy weapons notably have potent capability so profound it can pass as supernatural very easily to targets. Black ops sources would rather TIs think their targeting is supernatural as it obscures their presence. Safe to say many targets are fooled of AI based technological illusions worldwide...

Reasons to Target a TI with Gangstalking/Street Theater:
-Classic Tactic to Discredit a Target
-Societal Engineering (The perps of targeting are bigtime societal engineers)
-Eugenics (Elimination of Certain Bloodlines)
-Destroy the TI's Life (Get them drugged, sectioned, considered mentally ill)

Advice for TIs:
-One of my Keys of Success vs Targeting is Not Reacting Negatively to Negative Psychological Factors
-Do not ever attack someone you think is stalking you - violence is self defeating
-Be mindful of technological illusions
-Be careful who you tell of your targeting
-Stay Calm - Try to Preserve what is left of your life
-Try not to get too emotional or better said master your emotions related to targeting

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 12-09-2016 at 06:58 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:02 PM   #76
deca

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
More attempts to assassinate my information or my character. You are like a predictable broken record. My prediction: You will stalk my threads character assassinating me and discrediting the truth i speak for the rest of your forum membership here or until you are stopped by staff.

You are doing the perps work deca. Nice job.
well I predict you are just going to be a magnet for forum wackos especially ones with deep ingrained psychological/mental health issues and don`t feel they need any evidence for anything they say or believe in and really just want somebody to be their friend and some external excuse they can blame their predicament on and justify their victim mentality ...and have no real interest in actually doing any type of human rights activism nor capable of ....

so this is were I leave it and don`t really want to be associated with what you are doing ....and will see in 6th months time what happens now (12/9/2016)....(12/3/2017)

Last edited by deca; 12-09-2016 at 07:09 PM.
Old 12-09-2016, 07:40 PM   #77
Cryptoverse

Quote:
Originally Posted by deca View Post
well I predict you are just going to be a magnet for forum wackos especially ones with deep ingrained psychological/mental health issues and don`t feel they need any evidence for anything they say or believe in and really just want somebody to be their friend and some external excuse they can blame their predicament on and justify their victim mentality ...and have no real interest in actually doing any type of human rights activism nor capable of ....

so this is were I leave it and don`t really want to be associated with what you are doing ....and will see in 6th months time what happens now (12/9/2016)....(12/3/2017)
Deca, the thread you are subverting is humanitarian TI activism that I get punished for. I understand the truth is controversial. True truth tellers get mind controlled idiots and gatekeepers attacking them. You out of all people should be able to comprehend the use of mind control in society as an experiencer of it. Yet you cannot grasp that. So I suggest you would be calling TIs mentally ill if you were not a TI yourself.

Some people are targeted for their good qualities. Others are targeted for their bad qualities(these are psyops targetings). Like if someone is supremely ignorant. They would like to prop that person up into a position to exploit that ignorance on others. Essentially bad character flaws lead to lucrative targeting situations. They want people who disrupt groups, cause dissent in previously unified social areas, debunk all the sensitive truths, and get super ego driven when they get in a debate online.

What I'm saying is some manchurian candidates exist in the world and this is very abundant. One of the first things I was told by the US Govt Targeting AI about my films and work is that they would mind control people to attack me. It says that even if I accuse people of being mind controlled when they are being mind controlled, it just discredits me.

I'm not 100% sure who is mind controlled and who isn't, I just know from first hand experience when you speak sensitive, unknown, and still secret truths, you get shills attacking you from all angles(mind controlled or not). Being attacked day in day out can be tiring, but comments like these keep me going:

Old 12-09-2016, 08:13 PM   #78
Cryptoverse

New Generation of COINTELPRO

• Government Sources using Directed Energy Weapons and AI to Terrorize, Threaten, Intimidate, Discredit, Silence, Torture, and Murder Political Dissidents
• "Minority Report" Retrocausation; Extensive International Remote Neural Monitoring Programs can Calculate a Target’s Potentials Before the Target is Aware of Them (IE: They knew I would want to make Activist videos before I had that calling)
• Legit Organized Stalking or Gangstalking illusions (Technological Street Theater) Done to Targets

Modern Day COINTELPRO Objectives:
-To Discredit a Target
-To Punish a Target
-To Taint a Target's Image
-To Suppress a Target's Financial Success
-To Suppress the Chance of a Target to Procreate (Eugenics)
-To Arrange a Partner for the Target or Mind Control the Partner of a Target
-To Destroy Relationships of the Target
-To Round Down a Target's Output and Audience
-To Turn the Target into Controlled Opposition (in Terms of Beliefs)
-To Destroy a Target's Life
-To Suicide a Target

Modern Day COINTELPRO Methods:
-Covert Remote Influencing Technology Suite
-Outlandish Black Project Technology Experiences
-Gangstalking / Organized Stalking
-Trauma Based Mind Control - No Touch Torture
-Technological Illusions (PSYOPS)
-Synthetic Suicide Programming
-Electromagnetic Mind Control Aimed at Discrediting the Target (Quite an Effective Method)
-Mind Control of People who Provide Opportunities for the Target
-Use of Family Against the Target (IE: Mind Control of Family)
-Use of Pharmaceutical Drugs Against a Target
-To Orchestrate the Detaining of the Target in a Psyche Ward
-Technology Playing Devil's Advocate via Implanted Thoughts to Get a Target in Trouble
-Use of Ego Against a Target (IE: What I call mk-special)
-Mind Controlled Comments to Appear Egotistical
-Specific Technological Control of a Target's Body Language or Vocal Tone (IE: To Generate Mistrust or a Number of Other Things)
-Use of Electronic Control Grid to Mind Control Misfortunes for a Target
-Directed Energy Weapon Assassination
Old 12-09-2016, 08:52 PM   #79
Cryptoverse

Old 13-09-2016, 02:24 AM   #80
Cryptoverse