Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 23-05-2018, 04:01 PM   #61
fudgetusk

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
i am sure the msm could drop a massive truth bomb and ppl will look up from their phones, shrug and get back to liking shit on social media.
ppl who don't want to wake up make up reasons and excuses to keep their version of reality intact.
i am on the verge of thinking humanity is DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!
On the verge? I'm well over the verge. They ARE doomed. Asssuming it is even necessary to know about the Illuminati to save this world.

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 09:12 PM   #62
alisa2

Alex Jones 7 years ago on the royal wedding of William and Kate. Nothing has changed.

alisa2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-05-2018, 10:43 PM   #63
polyhedron
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamboozooka View Post
i am sure the msm could drop a massive truth bomb and ppl will look up from their phones, shrug and get back to liking shit on social media.
ppl who don't want to wake up make up reasons and excuses to keep their version of reality intact.
i am on the verge of thinking humanity is DOOOOOOOMED!!!!!
What you’re basically saying is that most people have such a vile existential experience that they are hoping that a truck will conveniently give them the euthanasia they’ve always wanted if they concentrate hard enough on their smart phones.

We keep assuming that the masses want to live, but they are all hoping that armaggedon will come sooner rather than later. So if truthers go around saying that if they continue to stare at their smart phone they will die, their response will be ,”oh good.”

The reality is that the entire human race will die out as soon as they look up from their smartphone. But they don’t know that. They think that they’ll die if they keep looking at their smartphone, otherwise they’d stop tommorrow. Only the living are fucked. The dead are free.
polyhedron is offline   Reply With Quote