Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 26-10-2018, 03:18 PM   #1
tortle

Default Learning to fly in your dreams is the first step to becoming God

When you fly in your dreams it's all based on confidence, you can stay up as long as you fully believe it, but when you start to doubt or fear then you begin dropping towards the ground. When you pluck up the gumption and belief in yourself again then you can fly with confidence in the dream and start moving around more freely.

It's similar to swimming lessons as a child, there was that stage where you couldn't swim at all and you needed inflatable "water wings". Then you actually began swimming on your own, or riding a bike without training wheels, and your parent's shouted "you're doing it, you're doing it". It's like having your own functioning wings.

Learning to fly in your dreams has a very similar quality to it, it's all based on self confidence.

There's going to come a day when fear goes away, when that happens all this will be possible.
tortle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-10-2018, 04:33 PM   #2
size_of_light

You're exactly right.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-10-2018, 04:27 AM   #3
rooey

Well I know that I was born confident and could fly in my dreams, but this world then got into my head and stopped that. Well there are beings too that try trap you in dreams and make you upset etc, not really just the worlds fault. They use emotion to hurt, trick to confuse us. However there are things you can do to lessen their power over you
Old 31-10-2018, 11:54 PM   #4
don coyote

I haven't had "Flying" dreams in a very long time. I used to have them as a child, but I never seemed to get the hang of flight. I would find myself flying, never actually leaving the ground, rather,... my dream would begin with me already in flight. THEN, like Wyle E. Coyote.... I would discover that I was not meant to fly and I would tumble back to Earth. (Never hit the ground, though). Well actually.... I think I had a "Flying" dream a few years ago and I DID hit the ground. My dream ended after the first bounce. Isn't it an Urban Legend that if you hit the ground, you actually die? (I think I sneezed in my sleep and the event played out in my dream as me hitting the ground).

Anyway, I always would fall in my dreams. Yet I have ALWAYS been a very confident individual. Well..... in my ADULT life, anyway. I play guitar, banjo (kinda), scuba dive, ride a unicycle, rebuild and collect antique snowmobiles, went skydiving once (need to do that again), been married to the same woman for 28 years (married my prom date), I built an addition on my house by myself (three rooms), I've been the subject of a History Channel television show and appeared (full screen shot) in a "Indie" film. And to top it all off... I make 64k on a High School education. I am projected to have 500K in my 401k by the time I'm 67. My tombstone should read... "It was awesome being me". (If I were to HAVE a tombstone..... don't want that).

Confidence is a good thing..... as long as you remain objective and humble.
don coyote is offline   Reply With Quote