Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Reptilians & ET Races

View Poll Results: Is Alex Collier a real UFO contactee?
Yes, he is 144 34.62%
I'm almost sure he is 84 20.19%
I think the chances are 50/50 94 22.60%
I'm almost sure he isn't 27 6.49%
No, he isn't 67 16.11%
Voters: 416. You may not vote on this poll

Old 17-10-2009, 02:48 PM   #121
sloughi
Banned

Thumbs down Down with the Fraud Alex Collier

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
But did he not claim that the CIA put the fakes in there?, with implies he does not want to be seen as a fake for his safety?
I've stated that MYSELF earlier in the thread that the CIA had faked pictures of Semjase to defame our boy. That's why I refuse to respond to this loser's comment. I said these things way back when I was discussing this with Branjo. Me and him disagree on much but when I was telling about Billy Meier I said watchout because the CIA dedicate much time to discredit Billy Meier. No one cares about Alex Fraudier
Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave
I will admit that it is odd that he would go to so much trouble to create this hoax only to put some images in there from published books that people would have read, seems a bit like a suicide attempt.
Looking at suit liability as well. Big time legal issues there. Not to mention digital cameras weren't out then to achieve those type of fakes.
sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 04:53 PM   #122
thirdwave
Premier Subscribers

what about that guy on you tube that is pushing BM, and claims he met upo with him and he shows a movie of him filming BM's photo book, are you saying that guy a fraud.

he would have to be as why would BM let him film fake pics from his collection?
thirdwave is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 08:10 PM   #123
dsl22

Quote:
Originally Posted by thirdwave View Post
But did he not claim that the CIA put the fakes in there?, with implies he does not want to be seen as a fake for his safety?

I will admit that it is odd that he would go to so much trouble to create this hoax only to put some images in there from published books that people would have read, seems a bit like a suicide attempt.

My feelings are I don't see the importance of his encounters, nothing has really come of them .. what was the ETEs agenda and why have they failed?

I am of the feeling that I don't think ETE would "choose" people, unless its just people to that have the abilities to channel... which I believe there are some real channellers out there and some darn right fake ones.. Or of course they may contact the authority or the race...

but in general I think there message would be trying to go out to all... its not good going to one person unless you have some real hard evidence to equip them with to offer to others...
Interesting. I wasn't aware that he accused the CIA of printing the fakes. That makes sense.

Last edited by dsl22; 17-10-2009 at 08:11 PM.
dsl22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-10-2009, 11:56 PM   #124
always_rebel

Quote:
Originally Posted by transcendental stallion View Post
There's alot that is odd about Alex's contact claims. Plus here's the weirdest thing. He claim that the Dracs fought against the humanoids for 300,000 or some years. Neither lost but they had a peace treaty between them.
he also said there's only about 800 of them here. that's not a lot, is it? He said if there were more of them, we wouldn't stand a chance.

Quote:
He states that the Dracs were DUMPED in the Draco Constellation but at the same time says they don't know where they came from or originated.
well, he also said something about those heavy vibrations that fill the holes in the universe, black holes, that at one point can "explode" and the stuff gets through to another dimension. There's a possibility of them dracs being dumped here by some nations that had enough of them. Sounds ok to me.
always_rebel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 03:52 PM   #125
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by always_rebel View Post
he also said there's only about 800 of them here. that's not a lot, is it? He said if there were more of them, we wouldn't stand a chance.

Quote:
Originally Posted by always_rebel View Post
well, he also said something about those heavy vibrations that fill the holes in the universe, black holes, that at one point can "explode" and the stuff gets through to another dimension. There's a possibility of them dracs being dumped here by some nations that had enough of them. Sounds ok to me.
Alex said that the Dracs have Constellation as home because it was the place that best suited their existence. That gives an impression of the reptiles MAKING that polace their home. Not being DUMPED there. If they were dumped there, then who put them there? Plus why did they leave their original place of habitation? His stories are incredible. I don't listen to him much.

Last edited by transcendental stallion; 18-10-2009 at 09:38 PM. Reason: Quote was messed up
transcendental stallion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 06:49 PM   #126
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Collier isn't the only one with the theory the Dracos were dumped here. I've heard it multiple times elsewhere. From what I understand, supposedly, they caused too much trouble (warring and imposing their will on everyone they came into contact with), someone with the ability left them here. I don't know if it was known Earth was here with life or if it was a sort of condolence prize. I don't know what is truth or fiction, but it's definitely interesting.
shellygurrrl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-10-2009, 09:37 PM   #127
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
Collier isn't the only one with the theory the Dracos were dumped here. I've heard it multiple times elsewhere. From what I understand, supposedly, they caused too much trouble (warring and imposing their will on everyone they came into contact with), someone with the ability left them here. I don't know if it was known Earth was here with life or if it was a sort of condolence prize. I don't know what is truth or fiction, but it's definitely interesting.
Man please. If they were dumped there then they know where they originate and whom placed them there. Alex says that these great dragons have no clue of their origin. That sounds stupid by itself.
Old 18-10-2009, 11:27 PM   #128
dsl22

Quote:
Man please. If they were dumped there then they know where they originate and whom placed them there. Alex says that these great dragons have no clue of their origin. That sounds stupid by itself.
So, what do you think about human origins? Human beings can't even conclusively decide where we came from. Some say it was biological evolution. Others say extra-terrestrials created the human species. Even more people say that "God" created the human species in 7 days.

Human beings can't even figure out where the hell we came from. Yet, we exist. Why are you expecting it to be any different with the Reptilians? I'm curious. The fact that they are unsure of their origins isn't the least bit suspicious to me. In fact, given the confusion surrounding human origins, it makes perfect sense that the Reptilians are clueless about their origins.

P.S. I know that you're one of them. That's why you're trying to discredit Collier's testimony. Reptilian fucker. Who do you think you're fooling?

Last edited by dsl22; 19-10-2009 at 12:37 AM.
Old 19-10-2009, 04:51 AM   #129
shellygurrrl
Inactive

Quote:
Maybe they were dumped here with no means to get back home, so over thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands) of years, they forgot, or it became irrelevant. What they had here was much more convenient and easy.
Old 19-10-2009, 05:56 AM   #130
dsl22

Quote:
Originally Posted by shellygurrrl View Post
Maybe they were dumped here with no means to get back home, so over thousands (maybe hundreds of thousands) of years, they forgot, or it became irrelevant. What they had here was much more convenient and easy.
Not to mention, information about their origins could be censored from the Reptilian masses. The same way our political hierarchies censor human history, Reptilian political hierarchies do the same.

Our system of corruption on this planet supposedly stems from the Reptilians. I would imagine the same thing happens in their culture. The majority of Reptilians don't know their origins, but maybe a few do. Those few censor the information from the rest. In order to maintain control over the masses.

You want my opinion as to where they came from? WE CREATED THEM!

Reptilians are the product of genetic experimentation taking place on this planet. In our current dimension of time and space. Human scientist are splicing Reptilian DNA with human DNA to create Reptilian humanoids. Eventually, in the distant future, the Reptilians end up taking over and enslaving the human species. Sort of like an "Island of Dr. Moreau" type scenario. What starts out as one species, eventually turns into multiple species. Reptilians, Pleiadieans, Andromedans, etc. are all possible future versions of the human species. Their interaction with our species is a product of them using time travel to enter our dimension of time and space. The Reptilians are here to ensure that these genetic programs continue to move forward. The Andromedans and Pleiadieans are here to ensure that our natural evolution goes in their direction. The choice on which direction we go is entirely up to us.

EVERYONE NEEDS OUR DNA. It is vital to each species' existence.

They can only successfully cross Reptilian DNA with certain genetic bloodlines of humans. This is why there is so much motivation by the Reptilians to control human breeding patterns. They can't come and take our species over because they would alter their own history and potentially cause themselves to phase out of existence. They have to be very delicate in their manipulation of the human species. Essentially, we are the Reptilians genetic ancestors.

As well as, the ancestors of Pleiadieans and Andromedans (as Collier stated.) That is my own personal assessment of the situation.

Last edited by dsl22; 19-10-2009 at 06:15 AM.
Old 19-10-2009, 05:57 AM   #131
truth seeker 09

Exclamation Trailer 5 for Alex Jones' next Obama film

Alex Jones' upcoming documentary Fall Of The Republic (Volume 1) - The Presidency Of Barack Obama continues to reveal the true agenda of Barack Obama as did Jones' earlier documentary The Obama Deception.

Watch The Obama Deception

Fall Of The Republic (Volume 1) - The Presidency Of Barack Obama will be available on October 21st, 2009.

The trailers 1, 2, 3 and 4 for Fall Of The Republic and more about the upcoming film
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showt...post1058335496

Trailer 5

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 19-10-2009 at 06:03 AM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-10-2009, 01:19 PM   #132
transcendental stallion
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsl22 View Post
So, what do you think about human origins? Human beings can't even conclusively decide where we came from. Some say it was biological evolution. Others say extra-terrestrials created the human species. Even more people say that "God" created the human species in 7 days.
Alex claim contradicts one another. You didn't even read my whole post. He said the Dracs found the constellation Draco most SUITABLE for their existence of the constellations. Then he says that they were just DUMPED there meaning they no decision in being there. Weirder is that though they were DUMPED there, they don't know who ditched them there. Those are 3 contrary claims on top of one another.
Old 20-10-2009, 08:46 PM   #133
dsl22

Quote:
Weirder is that though they were DUMPED there, they don't know who ditched them there. Those are 3 contrary claims on top of one another.
Wow. You finally addressed one of my post. Amazing.

You're taking his statements out of context.I think he is referring to the Andromedans not knowing who ditched them there. Meaning another extra-terrestrial species from another galaxy, or perhaps even universe, dumped them there. A species that is unknown to both the Andromedans and Reptilians.

It appears to me that whomever dumped them there sympathized for the Reptilians. They found a place that would suit their needs (according to the Reptilian political hierarchy) and dumped them there. They could of executed the entire Reptilian species (as you have suggested), but they chose not to out of love and compassion. Infinite love and compassion, I might add. The kind that knows no boundaries. Including racial boundaries.

Perhaps the Reptilian political hierarchy censors the information regarding their origins. Because, the truth about their origins contradicts the Reptilian superiority complex that they impose onto other species. If the Reptilian masses discovered that they weren't the biggest kid on the block, they might not be so eager to invade other worlds and establish themselves as the most superior of "Gods." Knowing that they were already dominated by another race in the past would damage the Reptilian pyramidal political structure.

Again, can you answer my question? What do you think human origins are? Bare in mind, the answer you give is going to be contrary to what numerous other humans believe. Meaning, we don't even know what our origins are. If we did, we would be able to come to unanimous consensus. However, we can't because we just don't know.

So, why would it be any different for the Reptilians? I don't get why you think they should know who dumped them there. It doesn't make any sense to me. There are astronauts from the Apollo missions ( and various other NASA missions) that can't even remember walking on the moon. Almost as if their memory was tampered with. If human beings have this memory altering technology, I think is safe to assume that whomever had the ability to dump the Reptilians has the same type of technology.

Perhaps, the same memory altering technology was used on the Reptilians when they were dumped in the Alpha Draconis Star System. Leaving both the Andromedans and Reptilians clueless as to their origins.

Last edited by dsl22; 20-10-2009 at 08:57 PM.
Old 21-10-2009, 03:15 AM   #134
truth seeker 09

Post That sounds logical

Quote:
There are astronauts from the Apollo missions ( and various other NASA missions) that can't even remember walking on the moon. Almost as if their memory was tampered with. If human beings have this memory altering technology, I think is safe to assume that whomever had the ability to dump the Reptilians has the same type of technology.

Perhaps, the same memory altering technology was used on the Reptilians when they were dumped in the Alpha Draconis Star System. Leaving both the Andromedans and Reptilians clueless as to their origins.
I have never thought of that option. Very logical explanation.

dsl22 is right, transcendental stallion. I also think you're taking Collier's statements out of context.

Rick Keefe's interview with Collier in 1994 is mostly great but at some points I wish he would've interrupted Collier more and asked additional questions like why and how. For example the part where Collier talked about the Reptilians being dumped in our universe by unknown beings.

Collier talking about the origins of the Reptilians

Collier: They (the Reptilians) were dumped in Alpha Draconis, nobody knows exactly where they came from and my understanding is that even in their ancient history, they don't know exactly where they came from.

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-10-2009 at 03:56 AM.
Old 21-10-2009, 04:17 AM   #135
dsl22

Quote:
Originally Posted by truth seeker 09 View Post
I have never thought of that option. Very logical explanation.

dsl22 is right, transcendental stallion. I also think you're taking Collier's statements out of context.

Rick Keefe's interview with Collier in 1994 is mostly great but at some points I wish he would've interrupted Collier more and asked additional questions like why and how. For example the part where Collier talked about the Reptilians being dumped in our universe by unknown beings.

Collier talking about the origins of the Reptilians

Collier: They (the Reptilians) were dumped in Alpha Draconis, nobody knows exactly where they came from and my understanding is that even in their ancient history, they don't know exactly where they came from.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JP-bKXoFtUI
True.
Old 21-10-2009, 06:00 AM   #136
shellygurrrl
Inactive

if you were dumped somewhere millions of years ago - or even a couple hundred thousand years ago somewhere...you probably would have no idea of your origins. Some say there was advanced civilization on earth that long ago, yet there is no concrete evidence and we are unaware, for the most part...
Old 21-10-2009, 06:19 AM   #137
shenoma
Inactive

shenoma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 05:41 PM   #138
sloughi
Banned

Quote:

Again, can you answer my question? What do you think human origins are? Bare in mind, the answer you give is going to be contrary to what numerous other humans believe. Meaning, we don't even know what our origins are. If we did, we would be able to come to unanimous consensus. However, we can't because we just don't know.
The Reptilians have a bad reputation. You trust them telling you that they were "Dumped" there, "found the place most suitable" and "don't know how they got there?" That's stupid. I think that it's likely Alex tried that Ayahusca hallucenogenic trip spiritual vision and things went bad. He's trying to regroup his memories and is presenting it as a "Contact Experience"
sloughi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-10-2009, 11:08 PM   #139
truth seeker 09

Question

Quote:
He said the Dracs found the constellation Draco most SUITABLE for their existence of the constellations.
Um, Collier didn't say that. He said those beings who dumped the Reptilians here in our universe, found the Alpha Draconis most suitable place for the Reptilians to survive. Check it out:

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 21-10-2009 at 11:18 PM.
Old 25-10-2009, 07:13 AM   #140
watchzeitgeistnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by a fine naked fellow View Post
Alex collier is totally fuckin awesome!
Abso-fuckin'-lutely!

Rock on!

Last edited by watchzeitgeistnow; 25-10-2009 at 07:23 AM.
watchzeitgeistnow is offline   Reply With Quote