Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Universe / UFOs / IFOs / Crop Circles

Old 28-07-2012, 02:56 PM   #241
hsm123

I watched the opening because i wanted to study it for the symbology and subliminals. Maybe to see if they are planning false flag or something. Too be honest during the ceremony i didn't spot too many.

They have already done much of it during the build up to the games, which the 2012 logo, the stadium having the pyramids and whatnot, bigben blowing up in movies and stuff. Ofcourse the obvious is the fact that the torch lighting, is symbolic to their luciferian crappy ritual.

But it doesn't matter. Its like pyramids were designed for good, then the illuminati steal it for their symbols does that make it inherently bad? Like the swastika was a indian symbol representing something positive, Hitler rotates it a bit and all of a sudden it means something negative.

Well let me tell you symbols are not necessarily bad just because somebody says so. Pyramids are good, swastikas are good. Screw the illuminati definition of them. They are so dumb they could not even think of their own symbols they had to steal our ones. Pathetic.

In the same way a torch represents light! NOT LUCIFER. So screw lucifer.

Just because you watch something, does not mean you are "giving your energy away". They want our apathetic energy, of being asleep and not knowing whats going on. But if you are awake and do know what is happening, you are only sending positive energy there. So don't worry. It is like the 100th monkey syndrome.

Whatsmore the "illuminati" might of designed the games as a "luciferian ritual" But when people watch these games they feel immense joy and unity of humanity. So that backfires on them, as that is also positive energy.

Although the negative aspect is people are coming together for the wrong reasons, we should unite in the name of love, not a luciferian ritual. So thats how they feed off our energy when we are apathetic. But to those who are awake, it doesn't affect us, infact our positive energy affects them.

Like when they remembered the dead of the two world wars people didn't know, that it was the rothchilds in the first place that funded both sides of the war. Thats the apathy, but people are waking up. Millions of us do know the truth, and it only takes an irate minority to sway the majority.

So lets unite in the name of justice!

It also seems to me like there are good people still working in governments and things, albeit not many, but still the fact they played muse's song, which says "They will not control us", well that line is directed to the illuminati. Its like we are being given signs from both sides.

I read an earlier post which said, it looked like the queen was not happy to be there, she seemed forced. I thought that was hillarious, it was so true, the queen looked miserable. We are winning you guys.

It was God himself who allowed evil to "gain power", because we needed a kick in the backside. Sometimes God makes us experience an extreme low, so that we really appreciate the extreme high. And now we are begining to remember, that we are INFINITE LOVE AND EVERYTHING ELSE IS AN ILLUSION.

Last edited by hsm123; 28-07-2012 at 03:01 PM.
hsm123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:09 PM   #242
hsm123

well the lighting of the torch is symbolic of lucifer.

But it doesn't matter people are waking up, we know whats going on. their crap doesn't have any affect on us. We are getting stronger everyday, they are losing power everyday. The "elite" will be put in to bed shortly. Liberty, peace and prosperity is rising. It starts in our consciousness, then the manifestations will be begin.
hsm123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:18 PM   #243
markas32

Smile voodoo targetting

• A box of Steel Pins VOODOO PINS
  • Brazilian Children POVERTY
  • John Nash was mentionedjOHN hAS sATAN
  • Gold white and green was mentioned kARMA cHAMELEON
  • Taxi Registration number: H315 XYW HE IS MY X
  • Taxi No: 38092 03/08/1992 OR 8/03/1992
  • Two of the Queens Corgi dogs
  • Very Skinny and tall butlerlURCH THE ADAMMS FAMILY
mY OWN INTERPRETATION
aLSO THE mARY pOPPINS DRESSED IN bLACK AS AGAINST bLUE OR RED, IS SHE THE nANNY STATE ABOUT TO TAKE THE CHILDREN AWAY

Historical Events 08 mARCH 1992
Events 1 - 2 of 2

- 22nd Easter Seal Telethon
- Judy Dickinson wins LPGA Inamori Golf Classic

Famous Birthdays
Birthdays 1 - 1 of 1

- Charlie Ray, American actress

Famous Deaths
Deaths 1 - 1 of 1

- Red Callender, US jazz bassist (Unfinished dream), dies at 76

Historical Events 03/AUGUST 1992
Events 1 - 2 of 2

- Dodgers win 3,000th game since moving to Los Angeles (3,000-2,531)
- Paramount inaugurates New York Street on TV/movie lot

Famous Deaths
Deaths 1 - 1 of 1

- Wang Hongwen, vice-President Chinese Comm Party (1973-76), dies

TODAYS DATE 1830 Revolution in France replaces Charles X with Louis Philippe

Last edited by markas32; 28-07-2012 at 03:20 PM.
markas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:21 PM   #244
bobster
Banned

a girl i know was one of the mary poppins'. there was a nice panning shot of her. was great to see her in that.
bobster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:22 PM   #245
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by froboi View Post
Another conspiracy theory could be the release of the Bird Flu Virus. The closing ceremony would be the perfect time to do this with all the international visitors leaving the UK... What better way to start a worldwide Pandemic??
Mandeville and Wenlock are an anagram of Medical Level Known, in the Rockefeller document which talks about 13,000 people being killed at the Olympics, there's also another scenario where 80,000 people die due to a pandemic... which just so happens to be the capacity of the Olympic stadium.

Ben Fellows, the guy who exposed G4S said that they've got 200,000 casket liners that hold 4 bodies each, have plans for the evacuation of all of London, and said that he was told that there will be a "defining moment" after the Olympics.
toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:26 PM   #246
froboi

Question Satanic Ritual??

Hi Guy's,

I'm Froboi and a recently awoken truth seeker. Hello to you all!!

After watching the Opening Ceremony on TV last night I'm disgusted and appalled by what I witnessed. The blatant use of symbolism was everywhere to see!! The "Story" had very dark undertones and felt negative in energy, it just wasn't "Quite Right"

It opened with what looked like some kind of Masonic referencing on the commencement of the Industrial revolution with the music of "Jerusalem" playing. The land being stripped away revealing what only looked like a backdrop of hell. The smoking towers rising from the lava and the burning hot olympic rings forming and then rising from the structure. The commentator at one point stated "You can smell the sulpher". It then covered the entertainment industry and the prevalence of social media in our society. We then were treated to Emlie Sande's very haunting rendition of "Abide With Me" Which for some reason was not shown in America and was sang in the most sombre of way's with weird key changes and off sounding music. There was a group of dancers in the formation of a pyramid with the birth of a male magically appearing from within. Could this symbolise the birth of the Antichrist??

When the flame was brought into the stadium, the officials were stood in a strange symbolic formation and the flame was passed onto "7" rising athletes. The olympian countries from around the world were also stood in a formation in the centre of the stadium in the shape of an eye. (if you were to get an ariel view) The "7" then ran round the stadium (again in the formation of a pyramid) with the front runner holding the torch, possibly resembling the glowing all seeing eye?? They ran into the centre and lit the "petals" of the partaking countries and light them. The sternums then rose burning brighter to form the pupil of the eye. All of this surrounded by the stadium seating which was black and white pyramids (similar to a backgammon board) forming the base and the spot lighting turrets being the Topstone of the Illuminati pyramid??

It ended with the very dull Paul Mcartney singing who flashed the devils horns gesture just off camera but you could just see the base of his middle 2 fingers meeting the bottom of his hand!!!

When the firework display started this UFO was caught on camera by Sky News!! Check it out!!

I have to say guy's the whole thing was very disconcerting and left a nasty taste in my mouth.

I also noticed that the dogs in my area all started barking and sounded distressed just as the ceremony finished and this morning there are no birds around in my gardens and there are usually loads as we have feeders everywhere??

It was also on the UK news this week that Nasal Flu Immunisation for our kids is starting from 2014. In 2025 when the Illuminati are supposed to fully reveal themselves these kids are going to be around the age of 25, is there some kind of hidden meaning in this?? And why Nasal administration rather than intromuscular??

Another conspiracy theory could be the release of the Bird Flu Virus. The closing ceremony would be the perfect time to do this with all the international visitors leaving the UK... What better way to start a worldwide Pandemic??

My friends call me nuts but SOMETHING IS NOT RIGHT!!!

Be on your guard my friends,

Peace and Love to you all

FB xx

Something is definitely going on and I am glad my eyes are finally open.
froboi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:28 PM   #247
markas32

Default 03/08/92

03+08=11/ 9+2=11 ANGELS

1792 - Richard Arkwright, English industrialist and inventor (b. 1732)
dIED
1492 - All Jews are expelled from Spain1492 -
Columbus sets sail from Palos, Spain for "Indies"
markas32 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:31 PM   #248
inversedivinity

Satanic mills.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:33 PM   #249
froboi

Wink

I have also seen articles and Youtube Videos on the temporary caskets etc it's all very sinister and I'm in no doubt that something big is imminent.

Does anyone else have any views on the ritualistic opening ceremony??

FB
Old 28-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #250
froboi

Exclamation NHS segment.

It also showed on the segment with the NHS staff, the NHS logo going up in flames and the release of people dressed in black who looked like were "infecting" the system?? The NHS will fall in this country and we will have to pay for private health care like they do in the US.
Old 28-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #251
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyint View Post
I would assume a dragon can fly by default.

No, it wasn't her. Do you really think this old hag would jump or be allowed to jump?
our queen is still the queen and for that show some respect.
i dont agree to what they do and what they get but im respectful for historical reasons and without that we have nothing/ ziltch/fuk all.

i didnt watch this game/ farce and actually had an argument with my other half who screamed saying she wanted to watch it! but i said no, lets go out NOW! to which we did with sulks.

they are not getting my energy! stuff e'm
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.
talktalk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 03:54 PM   #252
inversedivinity

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
our queen is still the queen and for that show some respect.
i dont agree to what they do and what they get but im respectful for historical reasons and without that we have nothing/ ziltch/fuk all.

i didnt watch this game/ farce and actually had an argument with my other half who screamed saying she wanted to watch it! but i said no, lets go out NOW! to which we did with sulks.

they are not getting my energy! stuff e'm
What you mean you got ziltch? I ain't a mega fan of english no offense for obvious reasons but I cannot deny your contribution to culture and literature. Fuck your queen.
Old 28-07-2012, 04:03 PM   #253
fennelseed

I was describing the opening ceremony to a friend this afternoon at a party (sh'ed not watched it) ~ and how it had left a nasty feeling with me ~ especially the celebration of the desecration of the land during the industrial revolution and the wierd stuff with the children.
Someone overheard me talking about the olympics and joined in .
She was raving about how wonderful it was ~ how she felt part of it all .
I talked a little about how I felt about what I'd seen but she didn't seem able to hear me at all.
In the end I gave up and just said I was happy she'd had a good time.
It felt as if I was suddenly living in a parallel universe!
fennelseed is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 04:07 PM   #254
blp02
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
What you mean you got ziltch? I ain't a mega fan of english no offense for obvious reasons but I cannot deny your contribution to culture and literature. Fuck your queen.
I thought the last of the royalists was my nan's generation. I was shocked when I saw this

(can't embed, get's funny around the 2 minute mark). Not only a young queen lover but Scottish too! She should want to destroy the queen!
blp02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 04:09 PM   #255
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by soulace1971 View Post
Note this thread was started and entitled "Analysis of the 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony" but now called "Thoughts on the 2012 Olympics Opening Ceremony".

If anyone has been following my videos you will know that I arrived at a prediction for a possible date for the 2012 London Olympic Bombing to be between late 6th August to late 8 August 2012.

What ever the immediate future has in store - in terms of dates - anyone could be right and anyone could be wrong - including me.

zzz
yes being asleep is the only thing that will happen because we are not awake!.
the only other thing that could happen is happening in front of our very eyes ( and it aint the olympic games), whilst we are all too busy looking at the games/symbolism/ritual etc and looking out for what could happen its happening and we cannot see it.
in my eyes its the numbers/symbolism/ occult that is being done on purpose to DISTRACT us because we are the only ones that can awaken the world but we are highlighting the wrong subject. Of course they know all of our eyes are looking for a false flag they are not stupid ffs!.and that false flag is not going to happen they wouldnt fdare.
its the same here as other places and its sneaking in military or cctv etc to prepre for a lockdown and we cannot/wont see it until its too late that we are all backed into a corner with no escape.
There maybe no substance or truth to anything i say on any thread or post and is said using material gathered from the msm that left questions toi be answered. research is advised before believing/reading what i put. under those terms you may read my posts/threads as i am not responsible for you reading this content and is in no way meant to be offensive. There is no intent to offend. I withdraw my consent to be governed by a tyrannical governments but only by the true God.

Last edited by talktalk; 28-07-2012 at 04:11 PM.
Old 28-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #256
inversedivinity

I found it ironic that a Tory is bashing the opening ceremony over at the daily mail calling it multi cultural leftist crap.....Ironic considering it managed to charter major political and social changes within British history without touching or even alluding to the imperial aspects. I guess you can't make everyone happy.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 28-07-2012 at 04:13 PM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 04:11 PM   #257
sambrokyl

Default BBC cut

I haven't read this entire thread but I'm hoping I'm not the only one who noticed that the BBC cut to some bland crap with some random woman interviewing some bland kid in the middle of this lavish opening ceremony...

Exactly in time to avoid talking about or introducing the Syrian (syrian arab state) team.
sambrokyl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 04:14 PM   #258
talktalk

Default sorry missed posting.

yes being asleep is the only thing that will happen because we are not awake!.
the only other thing that could happen is happening in front of our very eyes ( and it aint the olympic games), whilst we are all too busy looking at the games/symbolism/ritual etc and looking out for what could happen its happening and we cannot see it.
in my eyes its the numbers/symbolism/ occult that is being done on purpose to DISTRACT us because we are the only ones that can awaken the world but we are highlighting the wrong subject. Of course they know all of our eyes are looking for a false flag they are not stupid ffs!.and that false flag is not going to happen they wouldnt fdare.
its the same here as other places and its sneaking in military or cctv etc to prepre for a lockdown and we cannot/wont see it until its too late that we are all backed into a corner with no escape.
Old 28-07-2012, 04:17 PM   #259
toallofyou
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by talktalk View Post
Of course they know all of our eyes are looking for a false flag they are not stupid ffs!.
Are the Israelis also looking for a false flag?

One does not even need to believe in "conspiracies" in order to be "awake", they just need to pay attention to what's really going in the world, beyond the illusion of security created by the mainstream media.
toallofyou is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-07-2012, 04:27 PM   #260
talktalk

Quote:
Originally Posted by justin_pushka View Post
Personally I took it as a re-enactment of how the black hand shaped the character of the country and how they used the peoples labour to create wealth for themselves. It also seemed that it was a celebration of all things british because it was a cycle coming to an end and our collective history was all leading to this point. There was a line somewhere about waking up rudely and wishing to go back to dreaming. It seems to me to be predictive programing for an event that will change britain forever. Overall i got a bad feeling that they are welcoming something to happen soon, what that might be i can only guess at.
funny you should mention that as that is the main symbol on my family coat of arms fron 1066.

translating to being against tyrants or tyranny which ive only just found out what it meant a year ago.
and im black lol

Last edited by talktalk; 28-07-2012 at 04:34 PM.