Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 17-02-2019, 12:00 AM   #61
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Unlimited power? Tell that to the deleting machine who leaves untold numbers of troll comments up.

You keep making this moronic shill claim, now quit being a twat and tell me where to apply!
seriously TG, things were thus made so that whether you got no avatar or then you keep showing one that resembles you.
.

Last edited by TheArranger; 17-02-2019 at 12:13 AM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 12:37 AM   #62
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
It’s the only logical answer I can come up with. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who actually believes that man has been to the moon. Other than endoctrinated government agency types.
It concerns me that you believe this I’m sincerely hoping you are a shill and you know the difference. Otherwise this is a delusional belief you hold.
Listen you noise making irritant....go to my thread and fucking explain the 10 or so major points made! Explain the rocks....nb. you need to engage brain beforehand...so there's your main problem.

My experience is a little different. I've never met one single person who thought the landings were hoaxed. If I ever met one I would make mincemeat of their argument and they would run away just like you

Last edited by truegroup; 17-02-2019 at 12:38 AM.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 12:45 AM   #63
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
seriously TG, things were thus made so that whether you got no avatar or then you keep showing one that resembles you.
.
Pretty much. Most of the people I argue with talk it Shame most are too clueless to see it or too scared to admit it.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 07:42 AM   #64
juttkeys
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Lancashire UK
Posts: 459
Likes: 45 (26 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
It’s the only logical answer I can come up with. I don’t think I’ve met anyone who actually believes that man has been to the moon. Other than endoctrinated government agency types.
It concerns me that you believe this I’m sincerely hoping you are a shill and you know the difference. Otherwise this is a delusional belief you hold.
Its INdoctrinated government agency types ... That could very easily be turned around though no?.......how about

I dont think I've met anyone who actually dismisses the overwhelming evidence that we went. Other than endoctrinated yootubber types.
maybe??

But hey if thats the only logical answer you can come up with TG must be banned then..
Likes: (1)
juttkeys is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 08:05 AM   #65
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by juttkeys View Post
Its INdoctrinated government agency types ...
Well you would know
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 08:13 AM   #66
aratron
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Yorkshire
Posts: 609
Likes: 84 (54 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post

My experience is a little different. I've never met one single person who thought the landings were hoaxed.
Yes I am sure your experience is very different. But here’s the thing that leaves me puzzled. Why would someone who doesn’t personally hold or associate or know anyone in the real world who holds ‘conspiracy beliefs’; want to spend all their time on a forum for people who expressly hold such beliefs. This is a David Icke forum who is notorious for having conspiracy beliefs. It doesn’t make sense.
I don’t like cats and don’t own one. It’s the equivalent of me joining a cat forum and then arguing why people should own a dog.
All you are doing is either a) trolling or b) operating as a shill
I see you’ve got you associates to support you on this thread too. Sad.
aratron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 09:34 AM   #67
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Well you would know
You wouldn't.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 09:47 AM   #68
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
Yes I am sure your experience is very different.
I'm sure you are bullshitting about yours.

Quote:
But here’s the thing that leaves me puzzled.
Just that? Bloody hell, you seem to be one big confusal

Quote:
Why would someone who doesn’t personally hold or associate or know anyone in the real world who holds ‘conspiracy beliefs’; want to spend all their time on a forum for people who expressly hold such beliefs.
Repeating the bullshit misconception. Mr Icke is all about getting to the truth not believing in every horseshit conspiracy

Quote:
This is a David Icke forum who is notorious for having conspiracy beliefs. It doesn’t make sense.
Well, there were dozens of people a long while back - they all got banned in the night of the long knives. The very fact that a lot of people argue horseshit is what appeals to me. It's so easy to tear it apart and "the illusion" needs to be torn down to quote from the old tag line to this forum. If the world is influenced by shit - yoootub for example - it propogates.

Quote:
I don’t like cats and don’t own one. It’s the equivalent of me joining a cat forum and then arguing why people should own a dog.
Useless analogy. It's like me an Apollo enthusiast arguing against a load of ignorant people who say it's fake. The other stuff, like Nibiru/Flat Earth/No nukes the odd one her and there just because I felt like it.

Quote:
All you are doing is either a) trolling
STFU! You don't know what the word means you repeater of shite! I post rebuttal to claims and do so with solid evidence, citations and my experience. It almost always gets ignored by the likes of you. Then I get trolled by people like you!

Quote:
or b) operating as a shill
A made up word so that people like you can avoid the solid evidence, citations and experience from people who actually know what they are talking about.

Where do I apply!

Quote:
see you’ve got you associates to support you on this thread too. Sad.
Really. What an arse of an observation. I usually deal with the complete opposite from people like you, who never answer the rebuttal. If you and I were to sit down and debate my main subject, Apollo, I would tear you a dozen backsides.

What the fuck are you doing in this thread?

Last edited by truegroup; 17-02-2019 at 09:49 AM.
Likes: (2)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 03:56 PM   #69
Dude111
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Apr 2009
Posts: 20,406
Likes: 1,436 (935 Posts)
Default

Its good to see ya back buddy!!!!!!!!
Dude111 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 07:12 PM   #70
thermion
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: UK
Posts: 2,322
Likes: 922 (603 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by aratron View Post
...But here’s the thing that leaves me puzzled. Why would someone who doesn’t personally hold or associate or know anyone in the real world who holds ‘conspiracy beliefs’; want to spend all their time on a forum for people who expressly hold such beliefs. This is a David Icke forum who is notorious for having conspiracy beliefs...
Just because this is the DI forum discussing many things - including conspiracies - it doesn't mean that people who are a sandwich short of a picnic should be allowed to post any old nonsense without challenge.

Some people post things they genuinely believe in, but only because they have never heard of anything that undermines or disproves that belief.

For example, there are people who believe Nibiru photos are real and its existence is being covered up by NASA. They can be steered towards the causes of lens flares, the fact that an astronomical object can't be visible from just one location (and then vanish!), or that thousands of amateur astronomers have missed it. Once these facts are pointed out, they realise they were mistaken in their belief.

Additionally, there are those who have no understanding of the differences between opinion, belief, proof and evidence.

That's why this forum needs grounded, informed contributors who can point this basic stuff out. Otherwise it will descend into an echo chamber of deranged conclusions...

thermion
Likes: (3)
thermion is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 07:53 PM   #71
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

‘a sandwich short of a picnic’… kh kh…

Pretending the Moon landing happened today is like you’d still think the Earth was flat at the 18th century, so the MSM propagandist may show a hint of common sense by elsewhere just to make up for it but they’re still in firm deny, blind belief or then ‘at work’…

You’d need some kind of device like a BS detector but then there would be a problem : your computer would be stopped from switching on at all anymore…
.
Likes: (1)
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 11:01 PM   #72
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
‘a sandwich short of a picnic’… kh kh…

Pretending the Moon landing happened today is like you’d still think the Earth was flat at the 18th century, so the MSM propagandist may show a hint of common sense by elsewhere just to make up for it but they’re still in firm deny, blind belief or then ‘at work’…

You’d need some kind of device like a BS detector but then there would be a problem : your computer would be stopped from switching on at all anymore…
.
Hey coward.....go answer the points on my thread. Your opinion is as valuable as a cowpat.

Maybe hokusjokus my stalker can help you out.
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-02-2019, 11:54 PM   #73
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
Hey coward.....go answer the points on my thread. Your opinion is as valuable as a cowpat.
what thread ?
.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 12:32 AM   #74
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323422

Hands up anyone who thinks he will just run away or type some diversionary noise
Likes: (2)
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 12:37 PM   #75
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323422

Hands up anyone who thinks he will just run away or type some diversionary noise
I read and checked just enough about the subject already plus neither I or anyone need your BOLLOCKS...

‘your opinion is valuable as a cowpat’… daring to drop something like that is crazy anyway… are you into ‘opinion trade’ ?

I doubt one may keep being wrong about something for such a long time unless being following an agenda. Got left to admit it and tell which one, we all willingly or not follow some kind of personal agenda so it’s no crime or an offense…

I bet if I contacted the NASA they’d tell me yes it’s a hoax, we never knew who started it and never had any control on its broadcasting but it somehow served our purpose so we let it go… And there are people like you caring for the rest to be done in the frame of your obscurantist crusade, because you even refuse to lend an ear to NASA people or astronauts who themselves debunked the Moon landing hoax… No living being can land on the Moon and survive it, and I doubt you can understand that but it was a means for the USA to fake a 'victory' of them in the race to space over the Soviet Union.


I lately spotted something and it’s really symptomatic of what’s done in all fields including general culture, knowledge, information or ‘opinion’…

I’s about to buy a music instrument of which AC power supply was missing and the owner had lowered the selling price accordingly. So I took the power unit of a monitor with the same voltage and went at the seller’s who’s all surprised of seeing the instrument start and work.

Back home I started to look for a better fitting power supply for it and to browse announcements on Internet sites. I found that replacement parts were advertised as being fit to the precise type and model of my music instrument and guess what I noticed ? At the best the voltage is indicated or let appear on the pictures but when not both, the amperage is BLURRED so that you can’t see it and the announcement reads : amperage is adequate for your instrument… : )

These parts are sold for twice higher the price of the same devices advertised as generic/universal and of which both voltage and amperage are indicated, and these sellers hoping you’re too dumb to check the manufacturer’s site make you believe they got THE power supply you need and will find nowhere else.

Be sure it goes the same in the previously named fields. You’re sold news, views and theories you’re let think were specially designed to answer your question, inform or ‘enlighten’ you while they’re actually generic ones only narrowed so that to let you think they’re ‘specific’, like when you’re prevented from checking the amperage of the power supply or when a theorist ignores the most credible facts or testimonies, and you get lured into buying from or following those you believe got the stuff you need or hold the answer you’re looking for… It’s not having something more than makes most what you’re sold look specific or adequate but the straight opposite. Because it’s easier and cheaper to do so than the other way round…


I know TG has nothing better to do of its miserably pointless existence than to keep replying just for the sake of getting the last word no matter how wrong and pathetic it is... but I do, so I'll let it go...
.

Last edited by TheArranger; 18-02-2019 at 12:56 PM.
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 01:40 PM   #76
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by truegroup View Post
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=323422

Hands up anyone who thinks he will just run away or type some diversionary noise
just one last thing... what else could I do than 'run away' (let it go) or 'type some diversionary' (something you 'don't agree') ?

you really a sad hypocrite and it's exact same way you pretend to be 'debating' things here...
.

Last edited by TheArranger; 18-02-2019 at 01:40 PM.
Likes: (1)
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 04:08 PM   #77
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
just one last thing... what else could I do than 'run away' (let it go) or 'type some diversionary' (something you 'don't agree') ?

you really a sad hypocrite and it's exact same way you pretend to be 'debating' things here...
.
Noise. What is it with absolutely useless guff buckets. They tell everyone how they know the truf....basically fed to them by total fuckwitts.....then fail completely to explain even basic stuff.

I gave this troll a link to my thread and he ran away like every single one of these so called truf seekers.

Pathetic....the lot of you. Not an ounce of integrity.....not one of you can debunk any of it. Yet I tear the shit out of this sad arse hoax.....then THAT gets ignored.

You have the audacity to call yourselves truthers....LMFAO!
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 06:26 PM   #78
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

Checked the thread you linked. While you show some common sense on other issues you sure picked the wrong side on the Moon landing, but what I end up wondering is if you’re being serious or just being kidding people…

There are institutes or museums to save the most crucial myths upon which today’s wonderful Western world was built, and I doubt the Moon landing be one of them. Those responsible no longer even care since it was 50 years ago, it worked for long enough to bring the expected result and made no victim. It was a college prank beside all what came next, so why would anyone care to spare that hoax general scorn, disdain and oblivion ?
Likes: (1)
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 06:48 PM   #79
truegroup
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Conspiracy research is all about proof, not assumption!
Posts: 17,117
Likes: 1,316 (1,030 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheArranger View Post
Checked the thread you linked. While you show some common sense on other issues you sure picked the wrong side on the Moon landing, but what I end up wondering is if you’re being serious or just being kidding people…

There are institutes or museums to save the most crucial myths upon which today’s wonderful Western world was built, and I doubt the Moon landing be one of them. Those responsible no longer even care since it was 50 years ago, it worked for long enough to bring the expected result and made no victim. It was a college prank beside all what came next, so why would anyone care to spare that hoax general scorn, disdain and oblivion ?
Go afuckingway. You are just making noise you irritating troll.

The thread shows things that cannot be faked. It's hardly my fault that you are too much of a thicko to see it. You are a coward...no question about it.

If it was hoaxed you can better explain what we see. The fact you can't should tell anyone with a brain cell that it was on The moon!
truegroup is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-02-2019, 06:54 PM   #80
TheArranger
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2018
Posts: 549
Likes: 84 (66 Posts)
Default

someone call an exorcist, please... :|
Likes: (1)
TheArranger is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 02:33 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2019 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.