Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > General Chat

Old 17-05-2018, 07:57 PM   #1
carsonking

Default I don't understand

Now, I'm not saying I agree with either side, I really don't have a dog in this fight, but California becoming a sanctuary city and potentially breaking federal law, is outside of the presidents jurisdiction?
carsonking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-05-2018, 08:07 PM   #2
breaker

Quote:
Originally Posted by carsonking View Post
Now, I'm not saying I agree with either side, I really don't have a dog in this fight, but California becoming a sanctuary city and potentially breaking federal law, is outside of the presidents jurisdiction?
A sanctuary city to who ?

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 07:42 AM   #3
carsonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by breaker View Post
A sanctuary city to who ?

Why are you asking, you're not that stupid?
Old 18-05-2018, 07:31 PM   #4
breaker

Quote:
Why are you asking, you're not that stupid?

Yes I am apparently, please expand your post further so us stupid people know what you’re referring too.

DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
breaker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 08:15 PM   #5
hayed joe

carson, carson, the world doesn't revolve around California. There's so much information coming from all parts of the world California seems overlooked.
Is it a sanctuary city for refugees? A sanctuary city for child rapists? A sanctuary city for 70's Rock "legends", What?
This forum might be many things but it's not telepathic. We need more information.
What sides?

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4
hayed joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-05-2018, 11:36 PM   #6
carsonking

Quote:
Originally Posted by hayed joe View Post
carson, carson, the world doesn't revolve around California. There's so much information coming from all parts of the world California seems overlooked.
Is it a sanctuary city for refugees? A sanctuary city for child rapists? A sanctuary city for 70's Rock "legends", What?
This forum might be many things but it's not telepathic. We need more information.
What sides?

Why did I think I'd get a sensible answer from you, how stupid of me to ask those that are left?
I didn't realise it was that bad in here, your attempts to try to embarrass me were pathetic, you knew exactly what I meant, it was 5 year old boy, shit, "what do you mean", fucking ass hats?
Obviously nothing to see anymore on here, it used to be good in here, people were cool, only lefty cuck fucks left in here guarding the gates.
Old 18-05-2018, 11:41 PM   #7
jupiter12

Quote:
Why did I think I'd get a sensible answer from you, how stupid of me to ask those that are left?
I didn't realise it was that bad in here, your attempts to try to embarrass me were pathetic, you knew exactly what I meant, it was 5 year old boy, shit, "what do you mean", fucking ass hats?
Obviously nothing to see anymore on here, it used to be good in here, people were cool, only lefty cuck fucks left in here guarding the gates.
Bye then!
Old 19-05-2018, 12:27 AM   #8
mranderson

they half assed declared a few sanctuary cities in Canada too carson

and are now regretting it seeing as people from very poor nations are getting temp visas to visit the US then heading across the border to Canada and pretending to be refugees

total shit show

it's done on purpose though

there are some bat shit insane people who want to see it all burn

and these people , if we can call them people , literally have no other intention than to cause so much civil unrest the only option is the NWO bailout

Turdo and his marxist army are doing the same to the entire nation of Canada

apparently he was just in NY giving a speech about the dangers of identity politics

and how you truly have to listen to those with a different point of view

the guy is a lunatic intent on reducing the nation to poverty

no doubt he would fit right in Cali

in fact I would hazard a guess that they sing from exactly the same song sheet

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 12:34 AM   #9
mranderson

and for the euros who don't know what a sanctuary city is yet it's basically this :

no govt service is allowed to ask you for ID or to confirm that you are eligible for govt services

this means anyone , literally anyone with a beating heart can claim benefits , get housing , receive medical attention , put their kids in school , drive a car on and on it goes

you might think that sounds great but believe me it isn't

it just cannot work in the long run , it will send the city bust as they are not able to generate revenue from these people as they could citizens

plus you will have a city full of people who are paying into the system to make it the nice place that it is and they are going to be experiencing huge increases in waiting times for all the services they have paid for and are now being used by people who have not paid

charity is nice but it can also be suicidal

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 11:01 AM   #10
hayed joe

Thank you mranderson, that actually does explain everything.
Doesn't sound sustainable and also massively open to abuse, but those two posts of yours shed much needed light.
carson, you've had job interviews, right? You do know the more information you give about things in your answers the easier it is for employers to make their decision?
Well you clearly didn't as you just threw in buzzwords and phrases and expected us to go "Oh we know what you mean. We know what you've seen, we understand".
Plus, if you haven't got "a dog in this fight" why make the post in the first place?

You could say my threads are shit but I at least make the effort to get my point across even if I do use mainstream sources.
Not everyone here worships Alex Jones and Paul Joseph Watson.

www.bridgesacrossborders.net "ORDERED WHAT CALMNESS MEANT" https://youtu.be/KGjbb_f_hn4
hayed joe is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19-05-2018, 02:14 PM   #11
davebeard

California is a city