Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 09-02-2011, 03:25 AM   #21
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by 0ddity View Post
I have read a lot about MK-Ultra and the like. ADP definitely emphasized split personalities, and Tori has made many comments in the past about having different personas (i.e. alters). I get that. I just don't see why "they" would want to use her to program the masses, when she doesn't appeal to the masses. No one listens to her, what is the point?

Also I wonder how does "new Tori's" voice sound so similar (in certain aspects) to the old Tori. How do they do that, if she is a different person? I mean during live performances.

PS I'm not attacking you, I really like this thread and I'm glad you made it because I have always wondered about Tori's transformation...

technology my good person..
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.
stipey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-02-2011, 03:53 PM   #22
cess

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
Lick the windshield..wtf? what year was that? I know what your saying about the inner turmoil. She didn't have that going on in 90-94 when I knew her, but in that year of 94 its when I started to notice it.
It was definitely after 1994. I believe it was 1998 or close to that.
Old 10-02-2011, 12:02 AM   #23
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by cess View Post
It was definitely after 1994. I believe it was 1998 or close to that.
oh well that's still a bit strange
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username, is just that.
Old 10-02-2011, 02:13 AM   #24
les_paul_robot

Tori Amos.
You can't be a casual fan.

The botox thing is unfortunate, but show me someone who's never made a rubbish decision in their life.
She had an unfortunate hair situation where you lose some or it recedes kinda thing around 2003 - 2005. That's why the wigs were there for American Doll Posse.
Tori knows stuff, see this
http://www.lp33.tv/artists/toriamos/?video=8854
"When you have advertisers that control certain media outlets, and if they have an agenda and they don't like a message an artist is giving, a message that says 'there are those that would like to control the masses', you can become targeted. And once you realise that, that is a very different game you begin playing. When you have governments that are targeting you, and you're torn possibly between them, and they can get to you in ways that we don't need to speak about, but the point is is that arguing with a record company head is just baby stuff compared to what happens when you piss-off a huge multinational because they feel that women for example should be subservient here [points to her head], not out here, not in the world, but here [points to head] and here[points to heart], so they create thoughts, ideas of bondage."

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 03:57 AM   #25
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by les_paul_robot View Post
Tori Amos.
You can't be a casual fan.

The botox thing is unfortunate, but show me someone who's never made a rubbish decision in their life.
She had an unfortunate hair situation where you lose some or it recedes kinda thing around 2003 - 2005. That's why the wigs were there for American Doll Posse.
Tori knows stuff, see this
http://www.lp33.tv/artists/toriamos/?video=8854
"When you have advertisers that control certain media outlets, and if they have an agenda and they don't like a message an artist is giving, a message that says 'there are those that would like to control the masses', you can become targeted. And once you realise that, that is a very different game you begin playing. When you have governments that are targeting you, and you're torn possibly between them, and they can get to you in ways that we don't need to speak about, but the point is is that arguing with a record company head is just baby stuff compared to what happens when you piss-off a huge multinational because they feel that women for example should be subservient here [points to her head], not out here, not in the world, but here [points to head] and here[points to heart], so they create thoughts, ideas of bondage."
Yes I do remember this quote, it was put out when she was claiming she was being targeted over there by the government for residing in the UK. I found this quite odd because for one thing celebrity people are not harassed that much. And she was crying the blues about it like it was a terrible experience which I found bogus. She made this quote about this when I was getting targeted real bad at the same time in my life and it pissed me off. Because at the time they were reading what I was writing in my computer and I was writing about I felt like I pissed somebody off on a higher authority...rolleyes: and this interview came out right when I was writing about it. Anything I wrote about on my computer they produced in public to mess with me.
I was a casual fan and the times I had with her were very upbeat and positive. I was fans in LA when -why kant Tori read- and followed her on everything until in 1994 when I noticed the creepy guys. As I stood near them with her I felt real bad energy on a scary level. It was like seeing this beautiful woman with this dark shadow standing behind her.
I never mentioned anything about her residing hairline. I posted this thread to find answers for I once knew a woman who had amazing happiness and I wondered what happened to her. ADP is an example of the mind controlled split personality. Remember on that tour with the -cruel-song in the black wig. And have you know during my dealings with these people they had the same black wig on me and filmed me while I was drugged and being raped by a bunch of people. This got back to me at that time for someone saw it back then. When I saw the black wig on ADP it made sense. Look at this video and tell me if you find this positive. She's cruel all right at 4:19 I'm only pointing these things out because this person isn't the woman I used to know. If you went through what I did you post the same kind of thread and ask questions about what the fuck happened to you in your life. You never forget.

Last edited by stipey; 10-02-2011 at 04:01 AM.
Old 10-02-2011, 04:07 AM   #26
armoured_amazon

Excellent thread, OP. Yes, early Tori was wonderful...probably up to Choirgirl. I don't get the same vibe from her nowadays. Need to read the thread now

Last edited by armoured_amazon; 10-02-2011 at 04:08 AM.
armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2011, 04:44 AM   #27
decode reality
Inactive

Though I don't know her music well, I've liked what I've heard. And she has a great presence when she's performing, she seems at one with what she's doing.

A great story I heard (which I'm sure her fans will know and correct me on) was about a couple of members of her fan club who won front row seats at a gig she did. These two fans didn't look particularly engaged in the performance and spent most of their time laughing and talking to each other throughout (including the quiet moments). Finally, Tori lost it and after a song, she pointed to the pair and said "GET THE FUCK OUT!!"

Go girl.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #28
0ddity

oops

Last edited by 0ddity; 11-02-2011 at 01:02 AM.
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:52 PM   #29
stipey

another classic..Jude-doing an interview with her back in 05

And Jim Morrison was channeling Dionysus." She looks deeper into my eyes. I'm a little bit scared. "You're made up of a confluence of these beings too. You transcend just this person that is 'Jude'" She then speaks about an 18-hour journey she had with Lucifer. "You know what I mean by this because I see it in your eyes." The temperature cools instantly.

It's like I'm in therapy with a demonic Clair Rayner. With dyed hair. On drugs.-Jude

interesting observation from this interviewer, the magazine called it a terrible interview. Personally I like the fact that the guy was writing what he was feeling. He got a little scared and the temperature of the room dropped to cold and he describes her as a demonic Clair Rayner.
that's great..

Last edited by stipey; 11-02-2011 at 06:53 PM.
Old 13-02-2011, 08:36 AM   #30
savaloy

I always put toris strange change in personality down to her being a secret scientologist,all the signs are there.
Her close friend neil gaiman is from a very prominant scientology family, they share the same agent who almost exclusively represents scientologists and has a house in clearwater like many celebrity scilons.
Cant be proven but would account for the weirdness
savaloy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 01:01 AM   #31
0ddity

Quote:
Originally Posted by stipey View Post
another classic..Jude-doing an interview with her back in 05

And Jim Morrison was channeling Dionysus." She looks deeper into my eyes. I'm a little bit scared. "You're made up of a confluence of these beings too. You transcend just this person that is 'Jude'" She then speaks about an 18-hour journey she had with Lucifer. "You know what I mean by this because I see it in your eyes." The temperature cools instantly.

It's like I'm in therapy with a demonic Clair Rayner. With dyed hair. On drugs.-Jude

interesting observation from this interviewer, the magazine called it a terrible interview. Personally I like the fact that the guy was writing what he was feeling. He got a little scared and the temperature of the room dropped to cold and he describes her as a demonic Clair Rayner.
that's great..
Oh yeah, I forgot about this. I remember there was a period of time when she talked about hanging with Lucifer a lot. I think it was the Pele era, after she did ayahuasca with a shaman...

Interesting scientology theory, savaloy. What are some factors that indicate this could be the case? Just curious. I don't know a lot about scientology, other than it seems bonkers
0ddity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 01:12 AM   #32
armoured_amazon

Quote:
Oh yeah, I forgot about this. I remember there was a period of time when she talked about hanging with Lucifer a lot. I think it was the Pele era, after she did ayahuasca with a shaman...

Interesting scientology theory, savaloy. What are some factors that indicate this could be the case? Just curious. I don't know a lot about scientology, other than it seems bonkers
Father Lucifer, you never looked so sane
You always did prefer the drizzle to the rain
Tell me that you're still in love with that Milkmaid
How's the Lizzies, how's your Jesus Christ been hanging?

armoured_amazon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14-02-2011, 02:42 AM   #33
stipey

Quote:
Originally Posted by savaloy View Post
I always put toris strange change in personality down to her being a secret scientologist,all the signs are there.
Her close friend neil gaiman is from a very prominant scientology family, they share the same agent who almost exclusively represents scientologists and has a house in clearwater like many celebrity scilons.
Cant be proven but would account for the weirdness
savaloy scientology and 'Toris' is a piece of my past puzzle how strange for you to bring these subjects up..

Last edited by stipey; 14-02-2011 at 02:43 AM.
Old 14-02-2011, 01:41 PM   #34
savaloy

Quote:
The first thing that got me thinking tori is a scientologist was the close relationship with neil gaiman, who was raised as a scientologist and is from a very prominant scientologist family.
Eric rosse, her first producer and ex boyfriend is also known to mainly work with scientologists,also her agents, caa, are known to mainly represent scilons.
Tori has a house in clearwater and gave birth there. Clearwater is the world centre for scientology.
Tori covered the leonard cohen song famous blue raincoat, containing the line 'have you ever gone clear? ' leonard cohen dabbled in scientology and being clear is of course the main goal of the scientology process of auditing.
All small clues, but enough to worry me.
Stipey if you have any info please share
Old 14-02-2011, 07:22 PM   #35
stipey

Quote:
The first thing that got me thinking tori is a scientologist was the close relationship with neil gaiman, who was raised as a scientologist and is from a very prominant scientologist family.
Eric rosse, her first producer and ex boyfriend is also known to mainly work with scientologists,also her agents, caa, are known to mainly represent scilons.
Tori has a house in clearwater and gave birth there. Clearwater is the world centre for scientology.
Tori covered the leonard cohen song famous blue raincoat, containing the line 'have you ever gone clear? ' leonard cohen dabbled in scientology and being clear is of course the main goal of the scientology process of auditing.
All small clues, but enough to worry me.
Stipey if you have any info please share
Well hmm there is so much of information I've been trying to piece together in the last 10 years as well as from the 90's. She has a house in Jupiter and she gave birth to Tash in Wash DC as mentioned in her book. Never heard anything about a Clearwater house unless she is covering up the Clearwater house and saying out in public she stays in Jupiter.
Eric Rosse was at a concert in the crowd down front many years ago. Someone told me who was there they went over and talked to him. They said he was really weird and acted strange.
Where did you get the word -Toris- from? The reason I ask is her drummer calls her that as well. Mr. Matt-the creature that hits things.
I'm not the only one out in the world talking about this. I found some more forums where people talk about her being a mind control slave which are few. People have noticed the same thing and wondered what happened to her. My signature is off of a forum which I found interesting. I still can't see how someone can change and transform in so many pictures by not looking like the same person over the years. That's why I don't think it's her.
Old 14-02-2011, 07:56 PM   #36
savaloy

Maybe i was mistaken about clearwater, had read she lives there but her wiki entry says jupitor, so could be hazy memory on my part or she has another residence tgere.
I wrote toris meaning to put tori's, but just seemed right so i didnt change it, subconscious insight or lazyness? I dont know, but strange synchronicity.
Do you have any info on scientology and tori? Her ignoring you does sorta fit with scientologies disconnection policies, and would make sense if you were an sp.
Old 15-02-2011, 01:25 AM   #37
stipey

Quote:
Maybe i was mistaken about clearwater, had read she lives there but her wiki entry says jupitor, so could be hazy memory on my part or she has another residence tgere.
I wrote toris meaning to put tori's, but just seemed right so i didnt change it, subconscious insight or lazyness? I dont know, but strange synchronicity.
Do you have any info on scientology and tori? Her ignoring you does sorta fit with scientologies disconnection policies, and would make sense if you were an sp.
it's interesting the Scientology thing, it's really hidden out there in internet land. Not much information out there. When did she ignore me? I had no idea Neil and Eric were involved how bizarre.
Old 16-02-2011, 02:11 AM   #38
les_paul_robot

http://bitchmagazine.org/article/birth-of-the-uncool

I love Tori Amos

Tears for Fears, "Sowing The Seeds Of Love"
les_paul_robot is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16-02-2011, 03:34 AM   #39
stipey

whatever...you robot guitar
Old 16-02-2011, 01:32 PM   #40
savaloy

The interesting thing about scientologists is they arent in general very vocal about their cult, but they do tend to work closely with one another.
Its hard to show tori as a scilon but very easy to link people she has worked with to it.
This is far from proof of coursebut i think its more likely than a replacement, but no less sinister.