Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Paranormal & Mysteries

Old 29-03-2010, 12:26 AM   #4521
ytch

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
If it's so hard for you to find out there is no Dogman in Michigan and no Bigfoot in Dakota then perhaps you should try therapy.

you don´t listen to yourself, don´t ya?
nonsense...

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-03-2010, 12:30 AM   #4522
ytch

By the way...
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1999 View Post
Is calling other people names all you can contribute ?

....perhaps you should try therapy.
?

Self explanatory...

(or read my above post again)

Love & Laughter,
to all my furry friends

too old to grow up....

Wake Up and Smell The Fish!

Last edited by ytch; 29-03-2010 at 12:31 AM.
ytch is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 30-03-2010, 09:31 PM   #4523
toofer

Default Going, going, going and generally gone

Most of this thread now on thread
Monsterquest and Werewolf Footage Controversy
Old 01-04-2010, 06:17 AM   #4524
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by toofer View Post
Most of this thread now on thread
Monsterquest and Werewolf Footage Controversy
Cool.

Will most of them stay over there if we resume posting now?

99% of them have lost their minds to a television show.

Last edited by size_of_light; 01-04-2010 at 06:19 AM.
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 04:23 PM   #4525
toofer

Quote:
Originally Posted by size_of_light View Post
Cool.

Will most of them stay over there if we resume posting now?

99% of them have lost their minds to a television show.
SOL,
Not that they have lost their minds, but have accepted the story, and that's ok, imo. I think there exists anger and frustration at seeing this as a big hoax. In some ways I feel the same way.

However, the MQ show was most inept at recreating the attack scene on GF1. The more I watch and replay the scenes, the less I accept that it was acted out. I may be proven wrong at some point, but I saw that creature as a real creature from day one, and no re-creation attempts by MQ nor explanations by MQ and Don Coyote come close to convincing me otherwise.

No one has yet to show any evidence that it was as MQ said it was, and that it was as Don Coyote says it was. We may never know.

I notice you are ruffing some feathers on the Monster Quest thread also...LOL

I don't especially concern myself with the "film" contents as you do, but whatever you wish to challenge, it's open game so to speak.
Old 02-04-2010, 07:44 PM   #4526
zach luebke

Quote:
SOL,
Not that they have lost their minds, but have accepted the story, and that's ok, imo. I think there exists anger and frustration at seeing this as a big hoax. In some ways I feel the same way.

However, the MQ show was most inept at recreating the attack scene on GF1. The more I watch and replay the scenes, the less I accept that it was acted out. I may be proven wrong at some point, but I saw that creature as a real creature from day one, and no re-creation attempts by MQ nor explanations by MQ and Don Coyote come close to convincing me otherwise.

No one has yet to show any evidence that it was as MQ said it was, and that it was as Don Coyote says it was. We may never know.

I notice you are ruffing some feathers on the Monster Quest thread also...LOL

I don't especially concern myself with the "film" contents as you do, but whatever you wish to challenge, it's open game so to speak.
Listen Toofer you're talk got a little stupid on the other thread. I wasn't trying to be an asshole. You forced yourself into the position you found yourself in.
The simple thing... say for example...when someone is talking about there beliefs then someone comes a long and states logical things. The person stating there beliefs would try defending what they said. It's only natural. Then the person who stated plain facts will just keep saying the logical things. Lol. Thats just life. Happens with little kids arguing of Santa, HE IS REAL I SAW HIM - No he's not Reine deer can't even fly.

That kinda thing.
zach luebke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2010, 09:58 PM   #4527
biblegirl

if you're examining this case with the preconceived notion that cryptids don't exist, then you do not have the capacity to argue this objectively

fortunately a lot of people who have contributed here are willing to say they're open to the existence of cryptids....but as for the rest, the argument of "there are no werewolves, thus this cannot be footage of one" won't get you very far

comparing cryptids to santa shows how little objectivity you are able to demonstrate in this case
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:18 AM   #4528
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post
if you're examining this case with the preconceived notion that cryptids don't exist, then you do not have the capacity to argue this objectively

fortunately a lot of people who have contributed here are willing to say they're open to the existence of cryptids....but as for the rest, the argument of "there are no werewolves, thus this cannot be footage of one" won't get you very far

comparing cryptids to santa shows how little objectivity you are able to demonstrate in this case
I never said that there were no dogmen or skinwalkers. I just think that in this instance that its a fake. I had my own sighting of a whatsit in 2002 no one can take that from me. I think that SOL thinks that this is footage of a skinwalker type of entity, I highly doubt it, they would NOT be filming themselves morphing and showing it to the world. At least this makes for good conversation! It could do without all the name calling and such.
destinysmoon1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 02:41 AM   #4529
starfire59

Default new gable film surfaces-michigan dogman victim

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinysmoon1964 View Post
I never said that there were no dogmen or skinwalkers. I just think that in this instance that its a fake. I had my own sighting of a whatsit in 2002 no one can take that from me. I think that SOL thinks that this is footage of a skinwalker type of entity, I highly doubt it, they would NOT be filming themselves morphing and showing it to the world. At least this makes for good conversation! It could do without all the name calling and such.
Was it a dogman type creature that you saw? Where were you at the time and what happened?Can you describe what it looked like?
starfire59 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:16 AM   #4530
destinysmoon1964

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire59 View Post
Was it a dogman type creature that you saw? Where were you at the time and what happened?Can you describe what it looked like?
Sorry, I won't tell about my sighting on this forum. I dont want to be enbroiled in the controversy that gets stirred up here. Nothing against you or the others. I just have enough problems in my life than to add more to my frustrations.
destinysmoon1964 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 03:23 AM   #4531
starfire59

Quote:
Originally Posted by destinysmoon1964 View Post
Sorry, I won't tell about my sighting on this forum. I dont want to be enbroiled in the controversy that gets stirred up here. Nothing against you or the others. I just have enough problems in my life than to add more to my frustrations.
Gotcha. I don't blame you. I made the mistake of posting on a paranormal forum about my sighting and got fed up with others telling me what they think I really must have seen. Too bad they weren't there to have seen it too, then maybe they'd have an opinion worth expressing.
Old 03-04-2010, 03:58 AM   #4532
toofer

Destiny and Starfire,

I agree that you need to be careful who you tell. Too bad we are so indoctrinated in the system that we fail to see what is all around us. While living in Dallas in 1974 my wife and I were sitting on our back patio with a neighbor couple and just spending time chatting and snacking. We observed 2 UFO's in the north/northeast sector scooting back and forth for about 20 minutes. They would hover, then shift left, hover then shift right, and this went on for some time. They made no noise and were not helicopters, and they were fast. We decided to telephone the airport when an incoming plane flying northeast to soutwest headed for the airport just simply LIT UP THE ENTIRE SKY above us for about what seemed 10 seconds as it turned on all its lights. No one at the airport admittred anything. Not very long afterwards the 2 UFO's were no longer visible.

Here's the point of this story. When I brought this up again to my wife last year, she sort of looked at me quizzically as if to say what are you talking about? Over the years she had dismissed the whole thing. But after I named our 2 friends Jack and Betty, and the plane turning on its lights in mid-flight, and our calling the airport, she appeared less puzzled. I dare not ask her if she believes all four of us saw these 2 UFOs - she may say it never happened!! But it did, all four of us saw it.

Last edited by toofer; 03-04-2010 at 04:08 AM.
toofer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2010, 04:08 AM   #4533
starfire59

Quote:
Destiny and Starfire,

I agree that you need to be careful who you tell. Too bad we are so indoctrinated in the system that we fail to see what is all around us. While living in Dallas in 1974 my wife and I were sitting on our back patio with a neighbor couple and just spending time chatting and snacking. We observed 2 UFO's in the north/northeast sector scooting back and forth for about 20 minutes. They would hover, then shift left, hover then shift right, and this went on for some time. They made no noise and were not helicopters, and they were fast. We decided to telephone the airport when an incoming plane flying northeast to soutwest headed for the airport just simply LIT UP THE ENTIRE SKY above us for about what seemed 10 seconds as it turned on all its lights. No one at the airport admittred anything. Not very long afterwards the 2 UFO's were no longer visible.

Here's the point of this story. When I brought this up again to my wife last year, she sort of looked at me quizzically as if to say what are you talking about? Over the years she had dismissed the whole thing. But after I named our 2 friends John and Sandy, and the plane turning on its lights in mid-flight, and our calling the airport, she appeared less puzzled. I dare not ask her if she believes all four of us saw these 2 UFOs - she may say it never happened and that I believe all this crap.
Don't be too hard on your wife.I have tried many times over the years to dismiss what I saw as imagination or something. Unfortunately I was not alone at the time and am constantly reminded by my friends that this really did happen.Maybe she just really wants to forget.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:10 AM   #4534
toofer

Quote:
Originally Posted by starfire59 View Post
Don't be too hard on your wife.I have tried many times over the years to dismiss what I saw as imagination or something. Unfortunately I was not alone at the time and am constantly reminded by my friends that this really did happen.Maybe she just really wants to forget.
Yea, thanks, I just toned down my posted entry. Have a great Easter weekend.
Old 03-04-2010, 04:13 AM   #4535
starfire59

Thanks Toofer...you have a great Easter too
Old 03-04-2010, 02:58 PM   #4536
zach luebke

Quote:
Originally Posted by biblegirl View Post

The santa thing was just an example on how it got on the other thread. Shankers even stated it came to an "impasse" as well.

I said I was open to the suggestion of it. I stated from the start the reason why I wanted to get to the bottom of the Gable films is because of an experience I had were I recorded myself tracking an unkown creature in the woods. So I do think anything is possible. I mention that as well many times on here.

You trying to get on my case doesn't help anything. I was just trying to tell toofer I wasn't against him, just on a different side of this gable film. I use my logic and knowledge not my beliefs. Thats how I'll always be. The dogman might possible actually exist, probably not in the manner everyone believes but it's possible. The Gable Films are fake however.

Last edited by zach luebke; 03-04-2010 at 03:07 PM.
Old 04-04-2010, 04:46 AM   #4537
biblegirl

I prob got you confused with guerrillable when you said the santa thing

if you're open minded then that helps a lot
biblegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:40 AM   #4538
zach luebke

found a good upload of the MQ-

Old 08-04-2010, 01:49 PM   #4539
gurillable

Quote:
I prob got you confused with guerrillable when you said the santa thing

if you're open minded then that helps a lot
How do you know Santa doesn't exist? Thats equally closed minded.

Neither negative can be proven.
gurillable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-04-2010, 01:56 PM   #4540
size_of_light

Quote:
Originally Posted by gurillable View Post
How do you know Santa doesn't exist? Thats equally closed minded.

Neither negative can be proven.
Meant to ask you this - in your clip showing the position of the camera at the end of the film moving closer to the animal seen at the start of that shot, and also in the clip showing the animal moving across the field before the attack scene, you claimed to have corrected the frame rate because the originals were moving too slow.

How did you arrive at that conclusion and do you still stand by it?
size_of_light is offline   Reply With Quote