Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Ancient & Forbidden Knowledge / False History

Old 14-04-2014, 10:55 PM   #381
curly

I went and had another look at st mary's church in yelden the other day,mainly to try and understand the place a little better.I wanted it to talk to me,explain itself to me in ways i'd maybe understand.This all stems from a bloke that gave me a funny look about a year ago.I was driving up elsden road in wellingborough,and was slowing down over the speed humps at the top when i noticed this guy in a red t-shirt on my left.He looked african,and as i looked at him our eyes met and he stopped walking and glared at me,turning round and looking at me as i drove past slowly,very intense,like it really meant something,i sort of felt his seriousness.I looked down from his eyes to his t-shirt and it had jesus loves you written on it.For some reason it made a big impression on me,not that you'll catch me in church or anything.His face has popped into my head a bit lately so i thought right,let's go to yelden,read the prayers on the wall and see if there's anything in it.
I walked up spring lane towards the church,bypassing mirkwood on the way,all the houses seemed to have a name.
The marker is St Mary's

Spring Lane

Anything after baptism cost's,not a good start and i'm not even inside yet.It'd be a bit like a pub giving away free beer though really,but pubs don't have as much money as the church does.Still that's no reflection on jesus if he was ever here,all this came afterwards i thought.

I lifted the latch on the church door and immediately heard a strange sound,as i opened the door and stepped inside the bells started ringing for midday.A grand entrance,i love it when stuff like that happens,look's like it might be worth the trip i thought.
A victorian wall painting with the lord's prayer and other bit's and bob's onseemed to be quite a focal point.

There was no-one about so in for a penny in for a pound,i got down on my knees and read the lord's prayer.

Thou shalt not make to thyself any graven image,nor the likeness of any thing
that is in heaven above or the earth beneath,or in the water under the earth.Thou shalt not bow down to them or worship them.Phew that's the church in the clear then.

Last edited by curly; 14-04-2014 at 11:01 PM.
curly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15-04-2014, 12:23 AM   #382
curly

After reading the lords prayer,i got up and became very aware of the sound of flapping wings,a butterfly,it was trying to get out of the closed window.I went over caught it and took it outside,as it flew off i startled two crows that flew round the corner,and they turned on a sixpence and headed off.

A Stiff

I read the rest of the victorian inscription,but then all i could here was butterfly wings everywhere,there were loads of them in there.Then looked at the altar and noticed a couple on the windows behind,i'll get them too i thought.When i looked behind the screen i was shocked,it was carnage,stiffs everywhere,dead butterflies,bees and insects.

That's no way to go,i couldn't reach them with the screen there,so i took it down and climbed up and got all the fliers out of there,then headed back for the wounded.
There was a very sorry looking bumble bee barely moving,so i carefully got him onto my arm,along with a more spritely honey bee.The honey bee flew off after a while,but poor old bumble looked finished when i laid him on the grass,only one of his legs barely moving.Non flying butterflies next,these had tattered wings and were laying on their sides covered in muck.They took a bit of cleaning up but were ready for launch soon after,they perked up and revived after i carefully blew on them.
Bumble was still there on his side,just one leg moving still,and i noticed another bee collecting pollen from a dandelion and placed one right next to him,in the hope he could feed,it did'nt look good though.
Scared the crows again next time out,these butterflies had to be breathed on and then left on top of gravestones,but bumble was on the dandelion.And back again till i'd got em all outta there,by which time bumble had flown off.
It took over an hour,and i thought lucky no-one came in as i put the screen back up,wondering if any of the overlooking cottagers had seen me crawling along the window ledges.
Back to the church,there's a medieval painting on the wall depicting st christopher treading on some fish.The fish supposedly representing crossing the river.The church would have been covered in brightly coloured paintings at this time.

Last edited by curly; 15-04-2014 at 01:01 AM.
Old 15-04-2014, 12:50 AM   #383
curly

The view from the pulpit where john bunyan stood and preached on christmas day,that wall's on the wonk.

Simmer down

Crows

There was a cracking little book in the church,called yelden past and present,which showed an old map of the parish.

Is it just me or does that look a bit funny

And out about half past one

What did i learn about jesus,i'm not sure,but i had some fun.I'm glad he stared at me anyway,that was a good day out.I went down to the redwell tonight,and saw another spider,not on the map though this time,just a little one and it ran behind the curtain.

Last edited by curly; 15-04-2014 at 01:04 AM.
Old 17-04-2014, 09:35 AM   #384
curly

Thumbs up

I can't wait for the new TPV
http://www.youtube.com/user/TheTPVchannel
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUr6V...TI0m1YSJI3Vz7p

I've just started reading the perception deception,i'll get much more out of that than any bible,Infinite love is the only truth.Reading this book makes me feel like i'm returning from the wilderness,back to where i started with the biggest secret and infinite love,but with a new perception and a renewed enthusiasm for the challenges ahead.

Last edited by curly; 17-04-2014 at 10:14 AM.
Old 22-04-2014, 10:50 PM   #385
curly

Here's some more simulacra from around the dolphin,which is on the left.The area in between shelton and the shire border on the right up first.

The road running up the right of the image is the back of his head,this is also the border.The front of his pointed head and face are marked in red,his eyeline in blue.It's tongue is marked in pink,and it seems to be having a lick on shelton.

Another angle now,and this same face is horizontal,facing downwards with it's tongue marked in pink.

This tongue is now licking the back of another head,marked here looking left,it's eye and mouth in blue.The old chelveston airfield in front of it's face.

Last edited by curly; 22-04-2014 at 10:53 PM.
Old 22-04-2014, 11:27 PM   #386
curly

The face bordering the old chelveston airfield is in the top left,i want to show a large head which rests on top of the dolphin next.

It's eye and mouth are blue,the darker fields around the top of it's head resemble some sort of headwear.The edge of these darker fields are marked by the single blue dot,which could possibly be an eye,it's around there somewhere anyway.It's chin is resting on the back of the dolphin's fin,with the dolphin's body running along the underside of it's face

I'm hoping you can see the dolphin without me marking it up now.The last face is horizontal again now,at the top looking upwards.The blue dots run along the top of it's mouth,and mark out another figure.

Firstly the dolphins fin and the line of it's body are marked in blue.The face marked in red look's like a reppy,and where the blue dots stop is it's mouth.The two dots on the right are it's eye,which incidentally comes out of the corner of the eye of the last head we looked at.

Old 22-04-2014, 11:55 PM   #387
curly

The dolphin's nose is at the bottom,the red dot in it's body is crowfield farm,opposite the end of it's fin.

A closer look at it,with crowfield farm still being the red dot.The blue stripe is it's eye.It is sort of crow like in appearance imo.

A wider view gives it a bit more depth,certainly some sort of head and neck to go with the face.The yellow dot's mark the end of it's chin[redhill barn]and it's eyeline.

That reppy face i mentioned pretty much stops where the red dots start at the top.If you follow this same road down,remembering it's the back of the dolphin,you come to it's flipper.The right side of it's flipper is the river marked by the blue dots,the left side of it skirts around the woods.The red dot's also mark a new face looking left,it's mouth is also the flipper.

There's also a face the other side,with the same river mouth.

The eye of the one on the left is marked,a strange pointed feature like a syringe on the back of it's eye.

Last edited by curly; 22-04-2014 at 11:56 PM.
Old 23-04-2014, 12:21 AM   #388
curly

The dolphins going down the image again,it's nose in the middle next to the red dots.The dots mark a head looking left.

A closer view,the 3 dots are on the end of the dolphins nose,the single dot marking the eye of the face looking left.

Riseley targets is marked in the bottom right,the little bit of woodland on it's chin is what's left of bone wood.

Just a little triangular shaped wood in between it's mouth and the dolphins nose,the scrub under it's head.

The head we've just been looking at is actually the back of this head,the first one i looked at around the scrub,the one with the streams meeting in it's mouth,next to riseley targets.

Last edited by curly; 23-04-2014 at 12:22 AM.
Old 27-04-2014, 03:52 PM   #389
curly

I've marked both ends of sharnbrook railway tunnel in this first image,it runs in between wymington wold and souldrop wold.The area in between the tunnel and podington has some interesting shapes in it.

This area here marked in red.

The three shires way is marked in red,skirting around the edge of santa pod,the yellow dots are where it turns into forty foot lane,going over the tunnel before meeting the shire boundary,where it drops down into souldrop.It's just another small piece of the jigsaw,which will hopefully make sense one day.

These glyphs show up better with the lighter coloured fields,you can still see one end of the tunnel in the image.A face looking right up first,it's mouth is the blue dots.

Further back is another face,outlined in red and facing right,it's eye and mouth/tongue are the blue dots.

The first head is still looking right,marked in red,with this new head marked in green,it's eye and mouth/tongue? by the white dots.It's tongue looks like it's licking the edge of the mouth of first face.

Old 27-04-2014, 04:40 PM   #390
curly

They normally come in three's,and here he is on the left,looking left his face outlined by the pink dots.The strip of woodland with two blue dots is it's eye,it's mouth is the single blue dot,the mouth then flows along the head of the green head.

This third face's nose i think actually goes over the railway line,i've marked this extended nose in red here.The single blue dot is where it's mouth is,this mouth then splits in two and makes his cheeks area,this is also the top of the green head.I told you it was something to do with glands.What does it mean though,is that what we are,is that what someone want's us to become.Do these shapes enable something to get at us and control us in some way,or is it some ridiculous gargantuan hoax of some sort,which i doubt.

Might as well give it a beak,while we're here.

Sharnbrook tunnel,for anyone interested.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M_UZbJbswD0
Old 28-04-2014, 09:19 AM   #391
curly

A quick post about a place i've only had a little look at.
I watched a film called the world's end last week,it was quite an mmmmmm sort of film.It features a character played by simon pegg,who manages to persuade his reluctant old friends to join him on another quest to try and complete the golden mile.Which was a pub crawl involving twelve pubs and twelve pints,they attempted this in their youth and failed.After arriving back in the town,a scene shows them driving round a roundabout,and the camera lingers on the roundabout and the sign on it declaring it britain's very first roundabout,built in 1909.The movie is filmed in letchworth garden city in hertfordshire,and the roundabout really is britain's first,in the first purpose built garden city in the country.The icknield way is very close to the roundabout,it runs through the town,and the road names and location of the world's end pub were interesting.I only had a quick look last night,but this is what i'd call a goer,endless fun and games to be had around here.I think i only ever did twelve pints once,at silverstone and it took all day.

http://www.letchworthgc.com/first_ga...rst_roundabout

http://www.movie-locations.com/movie...l#.U14U2ldBY09

Now i had a look around letchworth last night,and the roundabout is marked in the image,on the broadway.
Old 07-05-2014, 08:18 PM   #392
curly

Did you know that pluckley is englands most haunted village.

Last edited by curly; 07-05-2014 at 08:24 PM.
Old 20-05-2014, 11:08 PM   #393
visualastronomy
Inactive

A good research. I support some of your findings, particularly the ones that are supported by the local names or their early meanings.
visualastronomy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-05-2014, 08:42 PM   #394
curly

Quote:
Originally Posted by visualastronomy View Post
A good research. I support some of your findings, particularly the ones that are supported by the local names or their early meanings.
Thanks very much,and yes it all gets very interesting when you start to tie it all together,and some places do seem to be able to provide glimpses into the long forgotten past.I've got a few new places to post up about soon.
Old 24-05-2014, 12:03 AM   #395
curly

I wanted to have a look around yellowstone park about a month or so ago,and did these images.This ones mostly about roads.I knew roughly where yellowstone park was,but i thought i'd just try and find it by mystic means,which did'nt work btw and i had to get the map out eventually.But the first place i came across though was mystic,a town in the blackwood hills nebraska.
On the mystic road

In the black hills,as well as rapid city,there's the fall river,cascade and hot springs at one end,and aladdin,spearfish,sundance and deadwood at the other end.With summerset,four corners,nemo,blackhawk,lead,pringle,crazy horse,custer,keystone and whitewood in between,funky names.

The black hills are marked by the single blue dot,this is where the roads come in,the black hills are the eye of a face marked in red.If your not pissed at this point this one may not work for you,but i am and it works for me,it does get better,i think?.

It's not an overly convincing start,but i thought i'd stay true to the tale and the mystic road where it began.
well fuck me if that's not an archon on the back of his head,is a phrase that comes to mind.It's eyeline and mouth marked in green.

I think it's the districts or counties of big horn and treasure on the top of head of the head opposite,i've lost the flow a bit with these images,forgotten some of it.

Last edited by curly; 24-05-2014 at 12:06 AM.
Old 24-05-2014, 12:52 AM   #396
curly

Right let's look at what's around these road junctions along the roads of the faces.
There's denver on the bottom of it's mouth.The end of it's nose is marked by the red dot's where the towns of casper and barr nunn reside.The black hills marked by the single blue dot.

That's yellowstone park in relation to the head.That's about as close as i got to it i think that night,i was just looking at roads all night.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXJ-vCtFKH8

That red dot on the point on top of his head is lockwood,in yellowstone.

The two roads leading to lockwood marked here in red had some interesting names along the route.From treasure to government island,custer,pompey's pillar,big mary's island worden,huntley,shepherd with roundup road coming into lockwood.

Where the bottom red dot is,on the right,you have the town of hardin,with a place called crow agency about half way down the road towards big horn.

That's a strange name,but the road names are even stranger.Faraway drive,takes gun drive,plenty hawk drive,high eagle,A1-crow-st xavier rd,hall of fame drive,frontage rd,leggins avenue,butchete avenue...either end of of headstart,government quarters.Makpas ave,makpas lane then makapas avenue,makawasha avenue and dakake street,a bit wierd if you ask me.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pZuGQJVftsk

Last edited by curly; 24-05-2014 at 01:07 AM.
Old 24-05-2014, 01:29 AM   #397
curly

Kansas is in the mouth of the archon face,

One road from kansas goes all the way to lake superior,and i bet another one goes somewhere ner new york,just an excuse for some wildhearts.There's more to add to this,but i'm bollocksed at the moment.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SGs8ZEK10Lw

Last edited by curly; 24-05-2014 at 01:36 AM.
Old 21-06-2014, 09:57 PM   #398
curly

I've been thinking the thread needs a bit of a change of direction lately,and i've been wondering what to do.Amongst other things,i'm into posters at the moment and thought this one was a bit weird.Arkon media,is someone having a laugh,i thought this one was quite creepy.
Old 21-06-2014, 10:22 PM   #399
curly

Here's something from golden valley,above yellowstone park.Some states in this part of america are full of these types of shapes.

The area in question below,i want to rattle through these without much explanation,and i'm sure you've got the hang of it by now.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hyk-Vdd_Qrk

Last edited by curly; 22-06-2014 at 01:17 AM.
Old 21-06-2014, 10:39 PM   #400
curly

Another area in golden valley

The serpent face in the last image is marked in red below,

There's roundup at the end of roundup road.

The roundup road coming from billings is marked as no87 here.

Same image,but the road looks like a head now i think,looking left.Roundup and hardin at either end of the head.

Last edited by curly; 22-06-2014 at 12:02 AM.