Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Old 23-12-2014, 12:33 AM   #1
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Default Ian Mcnabb of Icicle Works

Lies Lies Lies.
May 5, 2011 at 10:45pm

There is no evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to the 'terrorist' attacks of 9/11 or any other. Al Qaeda is a fictitious organisation invented by the C.I.A. who financed said individual as late as 1999. If you believe any of the Elite sanctioned propaganda coming out of your radio or television you are deluded. Barack Obama is a puppet doing the will of his banker masters. These twats are evil and they want you DEAD or at least enslaved. Do your homework and WAKE UP. Please. IT IS NOT TOO LATE. Peace and love...IMc.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ian-m...1012?pnref=lhc

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-12-2014, 04:44 AM   #2
decode reality
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Lies Lies Lies.
May 5, 2011 at 10:45pm

There is no evidence linking Osama Bin Laden to the 'terrorist' attacks of 9/11 or any other. Al Qaeda is a fictitious organisation invented by the C.I.A. who financed said individual as late as 1999. If you believe any of the Elite sanctioned propaganda coming out of your radio or television you are deluded. Barack Obama is a puppet doing the will of his banker masters. These twats are evil and they want you DEAD or at least enslaved. Do your homework and WAKE UP. Please. IT IS NOT TOO LATE. Peace and love...IMc.

https://www.facebook.com/notes/ian-m...1012?pnref=lhc
I remember Icicle Works. Good band. Not really what I'd listen to but I might have to investigate some of their lyrics.

It's funny (ironic) when some artists, even political ones, express their view... it isn't always met with support by some of their fans. In fact it's not always a given that even the most ardent fan will share the artist's politics.

Last edited by decode reality; 23-12-2014 at 04:45 AM.
decode reality is offline   Reply With Quote