Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 06-08-2010, 06:30 PM   #1
megaorgun

Talking Girl Discovers Royal Blood Runs Deep With U.S. Pre

Girl Discovers Royal Blood Runs Deep With U.S. Presidents
+
Bush Winks at the Queen of England

Your thoughts?
megaorgun is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #2
scottishryan

Thanks for posting

I await the pseudo-sceptics and their "if you track us all back we are related" crap

Seriously, I find it fascinating but through studies...not surprising in the least! Some are in the know and in the power while the rest of us seek the truth
scottishryan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:55 PM   #3
justin_pushka

Interesting stuff! Funy that the president remarked almost saying 1776 instead of what year he meant to cos isnt 1776 the year the bavarian illuminatii were formed? Also the remark about she looked at me like only a mother would look at a child is obviously an in joke as they are indeed related!
justin_pushka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 06:57 PM   #4
lightgiver

Default Queen Elizabeth II

Queen Elizabeth II Descended from the Prophet Muhammad

Mixed in with Queen Elizabeth’s blue blood is the blood of the Moslem prophet Mohammed, according to Burke’s Peerage, the genealogical guide to royalty.

England's symbols are...french!

England, colony of France

The Plantagenets

"During the century and a half after the Conquest, there is no English history. The French Kings of England rose to an eminence which was the wonder of all nations . The Conqueror and his descendants were not Englishmen: most of them were born in France: they spent their lives in France: their speech was French: every high office was for a Frenchman: every acquisition on the Continent estranged them from our population".
Thomas Babington Macauley

Richard I (8 September 1157 – 6 April 1199) was King of England from 6 July 1189 until his death. He also ruled as Duke of Normandy, Duke of Aquitaine, Duke of Gascony, Lord of Ireland, Lord of Cyprus, Count of Anjou, Count of Maine, Count of Nantes, and Overlord of Brittany at various times during the same period. He was known as Cœur de Lion, or Richard the Lionheart, even before his accession, because of his reputation as a great military leader and warrior. The Muslims (referred to as Saracens at the time) called him Melek-Ric or Malek al-Inkitar (King of England)

He couldn't speak English,and spent only 11 months of his 10 year reign in England.

http://uk.answers.yahoo.com/question...5051038AAKlAvr

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-08-2010 at 07:05 PM.
lightgiver is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:05 PM   #5
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post
Queen Elizabeth II Descended from the Prophet Muhammad

Mixed in with Queen Elizabeth’s blue blood is the blood of the Moslem prophet Mohammed, according to Burke’s Peerage, the genealogical guide to royalty.

England's symbols are...french!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzSOrPCRtvY

England, colony of France

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57J_IFzFmYk

The Plantagenets

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PFp-zGWPzLQ

"During the century and a half after the Conquest, there is no English history. The French Kings of England rose to an eminence which was the wonder of all nations . The Conqueror and his descendants were not Englishmen: most of them were born in France: they spent their lives in France: their speech was French: every high office was for a Frenchman: every acquisition on the Continent estranged them from our population".
Thomas Babington Macauley
Thanks for the additional information, loads of stuff I was unaware of Any idea how Scotland plays into all this?

Not that it is of great concern, I used to be a typical guy who blamed England for all the woes of Scotland before I woke up!! Now I would support the break down of royalty as there is no way on earth that these parasites are any more special than every single person on this forum or world wide...we are all equal but these feckers think they are special

Better shut up before I run off topic
Old 06-08-2010, 07:09 PM   #6
lightgiver

Default Hugues de Payen

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Thanks for the additional information, loads of stuff I was unaware of Any idea how Scotland plays into all this?

Not that it is of great concern, I used to be a typical guy who blamed England for all the woes of Scotland before I woke up!! Now I would support the break down of royalty as there is no way on earth that these parasites are any more special than every single person on this forum or world wide...we are all equal but these feckers think they are special

Better shut up before I run off topic

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi.../De_paynes.jpg

One of the most famous Paine/Payne/Payens was Hugues de Payen (1070-1136). Hugh (English spelling) was a French knight from the Champagne region. He was thought to have been born in Chateau Payens, which was located about ten (10) kilometers from Troyes, Champagne, France. Hugh co-founded the Knights Templars as their first Grand Master. With Saint Bernard de Clairvaux, he created the Latin Rule, with because the behavior code of the Templars.

It is thought that Hugh was a vassal of Count Hugh of Champagne, and Hugh went with the Count on the First Crusade. When Hugh de Champagne visited Jerusalem in 1108, Hugh de Payens went with him amd remained there. It is this time the the formation of the warrior monks began. Pope Urban II recognized them and used them to protect pilgrims to the Holy Lands. The original knights numbered only nine (9):

1. Hugh de Payens
2. Godrey de Saint-Omer
3. Payen de Montdidier
4. Archamnaud de St. Agnan
5. Andre de Montbard
6. Geoffrey Bison
7. Rossel (?)
8. Gondamer
9. Count Hugh de Champagne.

Hugh de Payens was the Grand Master of the Knights Templar for almost twenty years.

In 1128, Hugh de Payens visited Scotland and England. He is raised money for his Order. Their first houses (in the British Isles) were established in London, England; and Edinburgh, Scotland. The Scottish house was at Temple, in Midlothian.

Hugh de Payens dies in Palestine in 1136, and his successor, as Grand Master, was Robert de Craon.

http://www.angelfire.com/mi4/polcrt/...sTemplar1.html

The English are Germans The Welsh are real Britons

The House of Windsor is the current Royal House of the United Kingdom and each of the other Commonwealth realms. It is a branch of the German House of Saxe-Coburg and Gotha (German: Sachsen-Coburg und Gotha), which adopted the English name Windsor by a royal proclamation in 1917.

http://www.thetruthseeker.co.uk/article.asp?ID=6177

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-08-2010 at 07:21 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 07:29 PM   #7
purplepebble

[QUOTE=lightgiver;1059124776]
In 1128, Hugh de Payens visited Scotland and England. He is raised money for his Order. Their first houses (in the British Isles) were established in London, England; and Edinburgh, Scotland. The Scottish house was at Temple, in Midlothian.

Hugh de Payens dies in Palestine in 1136, and his successor, as Grand Master, was Robert de Craon.

QUOTE]

Many places that have "Temple" in them are because of the Knights, and their association with certain places there are quite a few, here is where my ancestors lived and still do, well, some of them anyway.

edited to add - originally some of these ancestors came from Soissons in France to Scotland, I beleive to begin with - where they setttled for a while, they came over during the Norman Conquest - settled in Scotland then spread out to surrounding areas.

Last edited by purplepebble; 06-08-2010 at 07:56 PM.
purplepebble is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:34 PM   #8
scottishryan

Magnificent stuff Guys Enjoying these posts greatly!!!
Old 06-08-2010, 07:40 PM   #9
lobuk

Great Videos.

Bush almost saying 1776 and then winking at the Queen is priceless and that girls research linking the bloodlines together is brilliant.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 07:57 PM   #10
megaorgun

Talking

Didn't notice the 1776, the extra curriculum was beat into him and it caused a brain bubble.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #11
blue2

Yes he said 17 then quickly said 1976 before winking at Queen,maybe he was nervous but i am sure i have read before about Royal bloodlines carried through to USA but i can't think where. Lovely young lady excellent and only to get a standard reply from White House...so up themselves all of em...Do you think her working life interests may stretch seriously to that....
blue2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:09 PM   #12
redman
Inactive

edit

Last edited by redman; 06-08-2010 at 08:12 PM.
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:11 PM   #13
freeyourmindfreeyourself

And they could have got away with it if it wasnt for the pesky kid!
freeyourmindfreeyourself is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:12 PM   #14
redman
Inactive

So they report it on the news and have a nice soppy fucking story about some kid finding this out so everyone goes " awwwwww ".

There have been numerous researchers saying this shit for decades and been labeled crazy eight bonkers in the process.

But everyone go " awwwww clever girl ", and forget about the fact that all these fucking leaders are related in some way shape or form
redman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:15 PM   #15
rapunzel

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottishryan View Post
Thanks for posting

I await the pseudo-sceptics and their "if you track us all back we are related" crap

Seriously, I find it fascinating but through studies...not surprising in the least! Some are in the know and in the power while the rest of us seek the truth
If you knew anything about history and genealogy you would know that millions of people have royal blood. There's nothing crap about it.

Anyhow there's nothing new about this is there?

Is it a bit solipsistic in here or is it just me?

"Bother," said Pooh, as Cthulhu rose up and ate him. "
rapunzel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #16
lightgiver

Default Franks

[quote=purplepebble;1059124827]
Quote:
Originally Posted by lightgiver View Post

QUOTE]

Many places that have "Temple" in them are because of the Knights, and their association with certain places there are quite a few, here is where my ancestors lived and still do, well, some of them anyway.

edited to add - originally some of these ancestors came from Soissons in France to Scotland, I beleive to begin with - where they setttled for a while, they came over during the Norman Conquest - settled in Scotland then spread out to surrounding areas.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Temple_Sowerby
The Merovingian dynasty, descended from the Salians, founded one of the Germanic monarchies which replaced the Western Roman Empire from the fifth century. The Frankish state consolidated its hold over large parts of western Europe by the end of the eighth century, developing into the Carolingian Empire which dominated most of Western Europe. This empire would gradually evolve into France and the Holy Roman Empire.

Legacy

Because the Frankish kingdom dominated Western Europe for centuries, terms derived from "Frank" were used by many in Eastern Europe, the Middle East, and beyond as a synonym for Roman Christians (e.g., al-Faranj in Arabic, farangi in Persian, Frenk in Turkish, Feringhi in Hindustani, and Frangos in Greek). See also Thai ฝรั่ง Farang. During the crusades, which were at first led mostly by nobles from northern France who claimed descent from Charlemagne, both Muslims and Christians used these terms as ethnonyms to describe the Crusaders. This usage is often followed by modern historians, who call Western Europeans in the eastern Mediterranean "Franks" regardless of their country of origin. Compare with Rhomaios, Rûmi ("Roman"), used for Orthodox Christians. Catholics on various islands in Greece are still referred to as Φράγκοι, "Frangoi" (Franks). Examples include the naming of a Catholic from the Island of Syros as "Frangosyrianos" (Φραγκοσυριανός). The term Frangistan was used by Muslims to refer to the land where the Crusaders came from, i.e. Christian Europe. Mediterranean Lingua Franca ("Frankish language") was a pidgin spoken among "Franks" and Muslims in the Mediterranean ports.

The Franks were originally led by dukes (military leaders) and reguli (petty kings). The Salian Merovingians rose to dominance among the Franks and conquered most of Roman Gaul. They also conquered the Visigoths in 507. The sons of Clovis conquered the Burgundians and Alamanni. They acquired the Provence and made the Bavarii and Thuringii their clients. The Merovingians were later replaced by a new dynasty called the Carolingians in the 8th century. By the end of the 9th century, the Carolingians themselves were replaced throughout much of their realm by other dynasties. The idea of a "King of the Franks" or Rex Francorum gradually disappeared over the 12th and 13th centuries.

A timeline of Frankish rulers is difficult since the realm was, according to old Germanic practice, frequently divided among the sons of a leader upon his death and then eventually reunited.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Franks#Legacy

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post
If you knew anything about history and genealogy you would know that millions of people have royal blood. There's nothing crap about it.

what is your definition of royal blood?

Last edited by lightgiver; 06-08-2010 at 08:23 PM.
Old 06-08-2010, 08:19 PM   #17
scottishryan

Quote:
Originally Posted by rapunzel View Post

Old 06-08-2010, 08:36 PM   #18
megaorgun

Well it's news. it's mainstream and you don't get to be one of these reptile licking rum chum leaders if your not related.

Last edited by megaorgun; 06-08-2010 at 08:36 PM.
Old 07-08-2010, 04:16 PM   #19
dolores1

Any info on Prince, I think his name was Louis, Sinclair, St. Claire, who went to Maine in the 13th century with the Templars please?
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-08-2010, 04:49 PM   #20
realy

bet the girl is related to them directly.

http://www.revilo-oliver.com/rpo/Anti_Humans.html
realy is offline   Reply With Quote