Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Global Awakening

Old 01-02-2007, 09:00 PM   #21
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
Originally Posted by Anders Lindman View Post
Hi there Bunny! Interesting observations. Especially that about certainty in the macro vs uncertainty in the micro.

I would like to add the idea that the information in reality ALWAYS INCREASES. This means that the future is always new and has NEVER happened before.

We can look at this newness aspect of reality this way: something that is not new is static. Something static is fixed, and can NEVER move, can never be the same as the living universe we see around us.

Hey there Anders..

Ever hear that zero times something is still zero?
This reality literally is a dream...it is in the collective unconscious.
Think a second..remember the "Row Row Row your boat" song?
There are alusions to it everywhere.

I recall about seven years ago, i dreamt i was at a university, and a little girl was handing out fliers..(the dream sequences before it were pretty whacked out, covens of witches in predawn glens around bonfires..demons battering my cottages doors down)..
I looked the little girl in the eye and said..."Everyone in my dream is me, isn't it?"..
She said," yes and if you think that is scary then guess what?"..
I woke up screaming..she was about to tell me everyone in waking life was me too.

Might i suggest that it is only new to that localized fragment of what appears to be you that believes things are new and you are pretending/allowing that your awareness is trapped in a field of consciousness?
danceswithbunnies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:25 PM   #22
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by danceswithbunnies View Post
Hey there Anders..

Think a second..remember the "Row Row Row your boat" song?
There are alusions to it everywhere.

I recall about seven years ago, i dreamt i was at a university, and a little girl was handing out fliers..(the dream sequences before it were pretty whacked out, covens of witches in predawn glens around bonfires..demons battering my cottages doors down)..
I looked the little girl in the eye and said..."Everyone in my dream is me, isn't it?"..
She said," yes and if you think that is scary then guess what?"..
I woke up screaming..she was about to tell me everyone in waking life was me too.

Might i suggest that it is only new to that localized fragment of what appears to be you that believes things are new and you are pretending/allowing that your awareness is trapped in a field of consciousness?
The trap is probably the eggshell of fear. It's very interesting to see if that eggshell can be broken. And I even believe the eggshell is MEANT to be broken.

As Ken Wilber said, since we can intuit a greater freedom it means that such freedom exists.

I can see in myself that my intelligence is very limited, but that observation itself must come from a higher form of understanding, outside but not separate from the eggshell. This means that there must exist a potential for becoming more than a fearful fragment called 'me', and probably the whole of humanity has the potential for breaking out of the MESS we are in right now, and have been trapped in since the dawn of humankind.
anders lindman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-02-2007, 10:38 PM   #23
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
The trap is probably the eggshell of fear. It's very interesting to see if that eggshell can be broken. And I even believe the eggshell is MEANT to be broken.

As Ken Wilber said, since we can intuit a greater freedom it means that such freedom exists.

I can see in myself that my intelligence is very limited, but that observation itself must come from a higher form of understanding, outside but not separate from the eggshell. This means that there must exist a potential for becoming more than a fearful fragment called 'me', and probably the whole of humanity has the potential for breaking out of the MESS we are in right now, and have been trapped in since the dawn of humankind.
Why do you call it a mess?

The fact that you are aware of time means that you are beyond time..it is within you.

Who/what/when is this fragment?
When you look inside your head can you find that "me"?
Or is it only outside yourself?

Ever notice that this world is like a mirror?
Everything is opposite of what you know in yourself to be true...good is called evil; freedom is slavery and so on...
Ever notice that?

Ever read greek legends?
Think about Narcissus looking into the pool, or Endymion the sleeping god..
the truth is hidden in plain sight...like a splinter in the mind of god that was never there.

The reflection of your unconscious may truly be the universe, the body a reflection of your subconscious, your conscious mind a reflection within that...
all nestled around your awareness

How do you plan to break the eggshell when they APPEAR to be stacked like a marushka doll?

If fear has created it what will dissolve it?

Last edited by danceswithbunnies; 01-02-2007 at 10:41 PM.
Old 01-02-2007, 10:48 PM   #24
anders lindman

Quote:

The fact that you are aware of time means that you are beyond time..it is within you.

Who/what/when is this fragment?
When you look inside your head can you find that "me"?
Or is it only outside yourself?

Everything is opposite of what you know in yourself to be true...good is called evil; freedom is slavery and so on...
Ever notice that?

Ever read greek legends?
Think about Narcissus looking into the pool, or Endymion the sleeping god..
the truth is hidden in plain sight...like a splinter in the mind of god that was never there.

The reflection of your unconscious may truly be the universe, the body a reflection of your subconscious, your conscious mind a reflection within that...

How do you plan to break the eggshell when they APPEAR to be stacked like a marushka doll?

How? Say hello to my little friend: Infinite Love.

We can look at fear and love as the opposite sides of the same coin. But which side is more creative: fear or love? The massive Force that animates the universe will have no problem breaking eggshells, no matter how strong they are. Life finds a way...
Old 01-02-2007, 11:15 PM   #25
danceswithbunnies

Quote:
How? Say hello to my little friend: Infinite Love.

We can look at fear and love as the opposite sides of the same coin. But which side is more creative: fear or love? The massive Force that animates the universe will have no problem breaking eggshells, no matter how strong they are. Life finds a way...
You ARE that force...

Only in our refected mindshards is fear the opposite of love.

Light isn't really the opposite of dark
...just like light fills a place so darkness is no more, love fills a place so that fear is no more.

"We are going to link up, hold hands, and walk out of hell together." - Mellen Benedict
Old 01-02-2007, 11:24 PM   #26
anders lindman

Quote:
You ARE that force...

Only in our refected mindshards is fear the opposite of love.

Light isn't really the opposite of dark
...just like light fills a place so darkness is no more, love fills a place so that fear is no more.

"We are going to link up, hold hands, and walk out of hell together." - Mellen Benedict
That made me think: maybe we are love looking at fear? We are then looking in a backward direction and need to turn around 180 degrees. Instead of standing in love and looking at fear, we should stand in fear and look at love. Then someone may think: stand in fear? That sounds horrible. But with correct perception, fear is the past, and the past is 100% certain and therefore is solid ground to stand on.
Old 01-02-2007, 11:30 PM   #27
anders lindman

Quote:
That made me think: maybe we are love looking at fear? We are then looking in a backward direction and need to turn around 180 degrees. Instead of standing in love and looking at fear, we should stand in fear and look at love. Then someone may think: stand in fear? That sounds horrible. But with correct perception, fear is the past, and the past is 100% certain and therefore is solid ground to stand on.
Correction: We should stand ON fear.
Old 02-02-2007, 03:20 AM   #28
awakensong
Inactive

I'm just wondering if any of you have ever read or taken this free Course in Consciousness, written by a professor at the University of Virginia.

Over the past 2 years, I have taken the course twice. I do not know if everything he says is correct, and there are parts I have problems with, but he repeatedly emphasizes there is no "I" and there is no doer or "doership". There is only Consciousness.

He states that if we are supposed to wake up, are supposed to overcome fear, etc., we will; if not, we won't. This goes to the experiment where it was discovered that we do not have free will, do not make our own choices, and that our actions and movements are pre-determined, pre-ordained. He does answer email questions, and I have written him plenty of times, but have never come away totally satisfied as yet.
awakensong is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 04:33 AM   #29
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by awakensong View Post
I'm just wondering if any of you have ever read or taken this free Course in Consciousness, written by a professor at the University of Virginia.

Over the past 2 years, I have taken the course twice. I do not know if everything he says is correct, and there are parts I have problems with, but he repeatedly emphasizes there is no "I" and there is no doer or "doership". There is only Consciousness.

He states that if we are supposed to wake up, are supposed to overcome fear, etc., we will; if not, we won't. This goes to the experiment where it was discovered that we do not have free will, do not make our own choices, and that our actions and movements are pre-determined, pre-ordained. He does answer email questions, and I have written him plenty of times, but have never come away totally satisfied as yet.
I remember having looked at his course but I had forgotten about it. Now that I look at it again it appears to be brilliant!!!

I just read the short "A Dialogue in Consciousness" but that was enough. Nothing about predetermination was written in the dialogue. Are you sure that he has written that all our actions and movements are predetermined?
Old 02-02-2007, 09:50 AM   #30
john white

Nice thread Anders!

Freedom is but the thickness of a thought away

https://www.facebook.com/john.white.50596013
john white is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2007, 01:32 PM   #31
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by john white View Post
Nice thread Anders!

Freedom is but the thickness of a thought away
Yes, I guess you mean that the eggshell of fear is also a shell of thoughts.
Old 02-02-2007, 01:40 PM   #32
infinitely free

Quote:
Hey there Anders..

Didn't Terence McKenna say, that this reality springs out, of the so called 'Time Wave Zero' (or something like that - I am not quite sure)

Come to talk about McKenna - I must say, to me, he was one of the greatest researchers, and may be he paid the price for it

But, yes Bunnydance - this reality literally is a dream, in the collective unconscious - I think so too
Old 02-02-2007, 01:41 PM   #33
infinitely free

Quote:
Yes, I guess you mean that the eggshell of fear is also a shell of thoughts.

Or as David Icke says - Don't think it, know it
Old 02-02-2007, 01:45 PM   #34
infinitely free

Quote:

Ever notice that?
Yes this is a possible reason, that the more you counsciously work, to get somethin, the further away it goes
Old 02-02-2007, 01:50 PM   #35
infinitely free

Quote:

I think, the only thin, we lack is complete knowledge, of how to manipulate this reallity... sorry Illusion!

Everything seems to emanate from our subconsciuos mind. This subconsciuos mind, seems to be related to the DNA crystalin structure
Old 02-02-2007, 08:10 PM   #36
anders lindman

Quote:
I remember having looked at his course but I had forgotten about it. Now that I look at it again it appears to be brilliant!!!

I just read the short "A Dialogue in Consciousness" but that was enough. Nothing about predetermination was written in the dialogue. Are you sure that he has written that all our actions and movements are predetermined?
I see one danger with the Course in Consciousness and that is that free will seems to have been removed. That's what often happens with these Advaita teachers, and I suspect that they are fooling themselves in a subtle but very unhealthy way.

Instead of saying that there is no free will, I would say that there are (at least) three layers: physical, mental and awareness. On the level of awareness there is no free will but only the One Force. On the mental level however, there is personal free will, and I think it should be EXPANDED. Not made impotent as most of these Advaita teachers tries to trick people (and probably even themselves) into.
Old 04-02-2007, 04:24 AM   #37
anders lindman

The eggshell of fear serves a purpose. It prevents evolution from moving in the wrong direction.

The future is 100% uncertain. The mistake most people make is to try to control the future and make it as certain as possible in an attempt to make the future turn up as wanted. It is this mechanical form of control that creates fear. It also creates the illusion of a "me" AGAINST the world.

A person that has real control has no fear, except fear as a form of entertainment, like the kind of fear that can arise when watching a movie.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:26 AM   #38
seamus

If all you want is to be free of fear, have your amygdalas removed, or discover an herb that supresses them.

People who have had theirs destroyed due to accident or disease are not even able to pretend fear. All they can manage is surprise.

seamus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-02-2007, 06:21 AM   #39
anders lindman

Quote:
Originally Posted by seamus View Post
If all you want is to be free of fear, have your amygdalas removed, or discover an herb that supresses them.

People who have had theirs destroyed due to accident or disease are not even able to pretend fear. All they can manage is surprise.
I'm not talking about numbing out emotions. That would be horrible. To feel nothing, or to be a blissful vegetable is not the correct direction for evolution.
Old 04-02-2007, 05:30 PM   #40
retribution

All this talk of breaking the shell of fear that surrounds us, instead why not create the positive atmosphere and climate around the outside of the shell thus enabling you to hatch into your own reality as opposed to jumping out of one trap and into another(egg within an egg ad infinite). Breaking your fear also requires you to break your hope, the destruction of expectation. All of us expect things in one way or the other so breaking out into the totally exotic requires comparable fear. We all fear of not having freedom.
retribution is offline   Reply With Quote