Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > David's Political Campaign - Archive

Old 09-07-2008, 12:00 AM   #21
ian2day
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by baron von lotsov View Post
The even bigger con is everytime someone tries to protest there are those who think they are a con. We have had it with Ron Paul, Alex Jones, NO2ID and now David Davis. What may you ask do these people have in common? Answer: they get off their arses. So why do people not like that? Answer: it reminds them of how lazy they are by comparison.
Is this directed at me? Because you have no idea what contribution I have made. In fact there are other posts on the forum pointing out that the dissent is being controlled. Now I am sure someone of your learning knows what controlled opposition is? In fact I am sure that you are well aware of what a strawman is. What is it they do. Oh yes create the enemy so that the argument can be steered in the direction you want.
ian2day is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2008, 03:31 PM   #22
celtic isis
Inactive

David ICKE is the only truth - everything else is illusion.

totally, as i'm in france i don't get to see much of the media coverage of davis's campaign etc so i wasn't fuly aware of how things were being portrayed but yeah been listening to DI's speech here :

http://video.google.com/videoplay?do...01062338&hl=en

David ICKE on top form!!! And i didn't realise how Big Brother is only being put fourth to a certain extent while leavig out the most important parts of what Big Brother State really means.

Davis = controlled puppet, he's also got all the usual media/government manipulator stooges behind him doing the ground work for him in the back ground. So the people may think there's a "freedom" movement happening within government/parliament when actually no there isn't.

Go ICKE!!!
celtic isis is offline   Reply With Quote