Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 26-02-2016, 12:04 AM   #21
eddyke1
Inactive

I doubt it, humanity don't even understand their own awareness let alone robotics. But i have to say, they have finally created robotics with good balance, i remember DARPA failed hard with the older GEN robotics, they couldn't even walk a straight line without falling.
eddyke1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-02-2016, 12:13 PM   #22
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddyke1 View Post
I doubt it, humanity don't even understand their own awareness let alone robotics. But i have to say, they have finally created robotics with good balance, i remember DARPA failed hard with the older GEN robotics, they couldn't even walk a straight line without falling.
no you are way behind in your thinking...they ARE working on AI. They are so far advanced that dozens of the worlds major scientists have signed a letter warning about the dangers of AI- see below. Why are you in denial abouty all this? You deny AI, you deny chemtrails....what are you doing on this forum if you are unable toi see past the mainstream corporate news?

Top Scientists Have An Ominous Warning About Artificial Intelligence
The Telegraph
Matthew Sparkes, The Telegraph
Jan. 13, 2015

Dozens of the world’s top artificial intelligence experts have signed an open letter calling for researchers to take care to avoid potential “pitfalls” of the disruptive technology .

Those who have already signed the letter include Stephen Hawking, Elon Musk, the co-founders of DeepMind, Google's director of research Peter Norvig and Harvard professor of computer science David Parkes.

http://www.businessinsider.com/top-s...15-1?op=1&IR=T

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 26-02-2016 at 12:13 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-02-2016, 04:58 PM   #23
eddyke1
Inactive

''no you are way behind in your thinking...they ARE working on AI. They are so far advanced that dozens of the worlds major scientists have signed a letter warning about the dangers of AI- see below. Why are you in denial abouty all this? You deny AI, you deny chemtrails....what are you doing on this forum if you are unable toi see past the mainstream corporate news?''

Someone doesn't like him/or her to not agree with the crap they post. I'm sorry, but maybe you should post some good stuff, the A.I. Crap has been going on for ages... What you expect, everyone will agree with you? Not happening
First you need to understand what awareness is, do you think google is self aware? Answer

Last edited by eddyke1; 28-02-2016 at 04:59 PM.
Old 29-02-2016, 11:13 AM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Someone doesn't like him/or her to not agree with the crap they post. I'm sorry, but maybe you should post some good stuff, the A.I. Crap has been going on for ages... What you expect, everyone will agree with you? Not happening
First you need to understand what awareness is, do you think google is self aware? Answer
There is nothing to disagree with you are simply wrong if you cannot conceive that technology carries inherent risks. No opinion...just you being wrong

if you think those scientists are speaking crap then you need to wake up. Technology is a double edged sword. It can bring benefits and dangers. There are clear dangers with robots and AI and that is what i am publicising here

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 29-02-2016 at 11:21 AM.
Old 05-03-2016, 04:53 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Invasion of the SexBots: What Happens When Sex Dolls Combine With Artificial Intelligence?
How will the collision between sex and technology affect our love lives?
By Carrie Weisman / AlterNet
February 26, 2016

Print
25 COMMENTS

Photo Credit: Shutterstock

Matt McMullen has been selling sex dolls since 1996. In the past 20 years, he’s sold over 5,000 of his RealDolls. Recently, he decided to pivot the business. As Winston Churchill once said, “To improve is to change.” But where do you go when sex dolls are your sell? If you’re McMullen, the answer is simple: You build a sex robot.

McMullen calls his new project RealBotrix. For now, he’s looking to design a robotic head system that can be attached to the dolls’ silicone bodies. In an interview with Fusion he explained, “What we’re trying to do is create an artificial intelligence that is user-customizable in the same way that the dolls are customizable. So you would pick fundamental personality traits that appeal to you, be it shy, outgoing.”

to read more: http://www.alternet.org/sex-amp-rela...l-intelligence
Old 08-03-2016, 09:39 AM   #26
inversedivinity

Quote:
AI does not need to be conscious to develop intelligent behaviour that could become dangerous for us. Anyway it will be programmed for the elites benefit so yes you will have robots in the army and police eventually. Completely loyal to the elites.

Last edited by inversedivinity; 08-03-2016 at 09:40 AM.
inversedivinity is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-03-2016, 09:44 AM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by inversedivinity View Post
AI does not need to be conscious to develop intelligent behaviour that could become dangerous for us. Anyway it will be programmed for the elites benefit so yes you will have robots in the army and police eventually. Completely loyal to the elites.
exactamundo!

Who gets to programme the target acquisition of the killer robots? The people who control the tech, which at the moment is the el-ites; so they'd get to programme who is a potential target and who ain't

Taking into consideration the fact the el-ite want to inject an RFID micro chip into every human on the planet which would instantly identify them to the killer robots it doesn't take a genius to realise that anyone the el-ite want to harrass or terminate could be easily tracked and dealt with by the robot assassins / police of the nwo state

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 08-03-2016 at 09:45 AM.
Old 10-03-2016, 11:10 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

The Pentagon Just Admitted It’s Been Deploying Military Drones Over the US to Spy on Americans
March 9, 2016

By Matt Agorist

Under a Freedom of Information Act request, a Pentagon inspector general made public a report last week, admitting to the use of drones to spy on U.S. citizens.

The missions were non-military in nature, meaning they were used for domestic spying purposes. Naturally, the Pentagon is claiming it broke no laws in the deployment of said drones and contends that the flights were rare.

read on here: http://www.activistpost.com/2016/03/...americans.html
Old 10-03-2016, 03:40 PM   #29
eddyke1
Inactive

Drones are pre programmed controlled by HUman. Nothing killer robotic about it. The theory about killer robots could be the people, they are machines and violent..
Old 11-03-2016, 07:00 AM   #30
funkytt

This is seriously scary shit. Already the majority of people I know are hooked on their tech. ...smartphones/tablets/smartwatches...all hooked up by bluetooth to the car , tv /computer and kitchen aplliances. All this "helpfull" tech is a gateway to some seriously scary future transhumanist agenda , im sure of it.

Get the sheeple hooked on tech so its commonplace in their lives and they wont even question swallowing a "google pill" ----- total elite control will then be complete .

Truely scary shit. I am wary of been reliant on too much tech. And ill never swallow any google pill!!

Great thread!! V interesting
funkytt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-03-2016, 05:45 PM   #31
digital_aghori

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
they are working on AI (artificial intelligence)

The internet itself is like the synapses of a brain wrapping around the planet

Who knows how advanced AI is now or what relationship it would develop wiht the internet

Some believe the AI is already online
No one even knows why we are conscious or have self awareness, which is why I reckon us being able to recreate it is extremely far fetched.
digital_aghori is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-03-2016, 06:43 AM   #32
the 9 rings

although it seems very scary, in all actuality, in the very near future(none of you will be alive), robots save us from our selves,when the planet is on the verge of destruction,just like humans last home....
There will be 3 keplar planets, one of them is exactly like earth, that is where our next destination is...
you may see it to be untrue, however, it is very true.
you do not have to believe me, but it is inevitable.
It begins in 2022,'the great war', and ends in 2106.
Not everyone is gained a pass either...the ships will take very few of the population,32%.

The rest are subject to annihilation,you will not be killed,but left here to die, it is the only way to survival.
They do not have simply.

I wish you would have seen what I have,but maybe it's a good thing you don't.

jokes one me though, just kidding, what I am I a time-traveler or something? XD

Last edited by the 9 rings; 28-03-2016 at 06:59 AM.
the 9 rings is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 08:56 AM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

Robots will soon control the weather
By Duncan Geere 3 days ago

Engineers and meteorologists from Nevada have joined forces to create the first autonomous cloud seeding platform - using drones to control the weather.

Cloud seeding is a technique where small particles are dropped into a cloud from an aircraft or rocket to alter the microphysical processes going on inside and make it rain (or snow).

http://www.techradar.com/news/world-...eather-1317926
Old 01-04-2016, 09:57 AM   #34
iamawaveofthesea

British Military wants robots to make life-or-death battlefield decisions
Published time: 31 Mar, 2016 16:13

Identifying threats on the battlefield could soon be a decision made by artificially intelligent machines after a landmark report was delivered to the military by a London-based tech firm.

Massive Analytics specializes in technology which interprets massive amounts of data – including, potentially, something as complex and treacherous as the modern-day battlefield.

https://www.rt.com/uk/337910-mod-con...ampaign=chrome
Old 01-04-2016, 02:39 PM   #35
bloop

there isn't much difference between the agents in the matrix and the terminators.
bloop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2016, 09:32 PM   #36
the 9 rings

Quote:
Originally Posted by bloop View Post
there isn't much difference between the agents in the matrix and the terminators.
They are one in the same.
Old 01-04-2016, 09:35 PM   #37
the 9 rings

Truth be told, A.i is already very much in use...It's all around us, this very 3-d matrix we live in is A.i, built and created on a level of electronic vibrations,atomic matter and positive and negative particles.... ALL electronic properties connect every living organism in the entire universe.
Thats is why paradox's, and inter-dimensional parallel universes happening at the same time, and are changed in different aspects.
Once a time-traveler enters the matrix and glitch's the system, it can't be changed back to the original formation, thus leaving you in a totally different world and dimension.
Old 02-04-2016, 10:49 AM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

well you've gotta laugh in amongst all the madness or you'll become mad too!
Old 10-04-2016, 04:54 PM   #39
takhisis

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Other features of the genysys film include timetravel and also the merging of man and machine with one of the key characters being assimilated into skynet through some sort of nanobots who are able to change shape and mimic humans

The merging of man and machine is called transhumanism and Icke has spoken a lot about this.

The transhuman character then urges other humans to also assimilate and allow their bodies to be altered on a 'cellular level'. The transformation the character informs us has left him devoid of emotion, thereby robbing him of his essential humanity

This is much like being assimilated into the star trekian 'borg'

nanobots have even featured in chidlrens film 'big hero 6' where the bad guy is able to control shape-shifting nanobots that work together to build various forms and move in various ways

I agree , its kind of like working where your assimulated into the corperation they want you to be like a machine, without any human emotion, corperations are hive mind mentality
takhisis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-04-2016, 01:24 PM   #40
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by takhisis View Post
I agree , its kind of like working where your assimulated into the corperation they want you to be like a machine, without any human emotion, corperations are hive mind mentality
yes and if you feel emotions then you get sent to your doctor to be prescribed drugs that will suppress your emotions