Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Hidden Science & Advanced Technology

Old 18-10-2017, 12:05 PM   #1
MKUltrad

Default MARS/HAARP Terraform

Just a theory.

I recently watched a video by Michio Kaku who explains that scientists have the power to alter the weather on the planet on a large scale using what is known as the HAARP installations but only works where there is particle ice vapour in the atmosphere, hinting that chemtrails could in fact be super saturated ice from planes, layed in trails in order to be used by HAARP.

From what I can see, a HAARP installation doesn't seem to be that complicated in it's layout and going by what he said about the Vietnam war, an installation can be setup up quickly. However, the power output, Trillion watt (laser) plasma heating is serious juice but is it a possiblity that this tech is in line to terraform other planets? Mars for example has soil water extract. From what I understand, Haarp can be used to penetrate the ground as well as the atmosphere to super heat water. Effectively, a Haarp network could generate livable conditions on Mars even though its in the colder part of habitable zone.
MKUltrad is offline   Reply With Quote