Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > The Matrix / Nature of Reality

Old 24-03-2013, 12:49 AM   #321
tpavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinmenace View Post
Time 4 A New Song: Alien Intervention,DNA Manipulation,&UFOs - YouTube

A lot of gems in that video, but the thing that struck me the most was what Tsarion says at 4:13, "...consciousness changes your DNA...consciousness changes reality...consciousness changes biology..."

Our DNA doesn't define us. WE define our DNA! It's up to us, each person individually. It's a do-it-yourself affair.

We create our reality, and this includes our biology. Consciousness is infinitely capable of anything.

It makes perfect sense!

Dr Quantum - Double Slit Experiment - YouTube

For those of you that are struggling to understand that you CREATE YOUR OWN REALITY via your CONSCIOUSNESS, please go over the above information very carefully. Once you've watch the videos, and connected the dots, maybe then you'll understand why the only way to win the battle against the Illuminati is with fine-tuned consciousness and NOT sitting around discussing them for another thousand years.

If you still refuse to grasp this concept, please show some respect to those of us that do. Please refrain from judging us through your biased filters and calling US self-righteous and insulting.

The hypocrisy is astounding.

About that quantum physics video... What exactly should I understand from it? That if I think about something and then I never think about it again it's going to happen? Or that if I don't watch, observe or be aware of myself, I'm going to connect myself to the higher conscience? I don't really understand...
tpavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-03-2013, 09:18 AM   #322
unicorny

Quote:
Originally Posted by tpavel View Post
About that quantum physics video... What exactly should I understand from it? That if I think about something and then I never think about it again it's going to happen? Or that if I don't watch, observe or be aware of myself, I'm going to connect myself to the higher conscience? I don't really understand...
I didn't post the video so I can't say what the poster wanted you to get but, for me, it illustrates that by observing and action or becoming aware of it, we can change the outcome of that action
Old 02-04-2013, 05:05 PM   #323
tpavel

Quote:
Originally Posted by unicorny View Post
I didn't post the video so I can't say what the poster wanted you to get but, for me, it illustrates that by observing and action or becoming aware of it, we can change the outcome of that action
Ok, so I must understand that if you observe certain aspects of a situation, you can change the situation to resonate with those aspects? Like if you're in a bad situation and you stay optimistic and observe the good side of it, it's going to change itself into something better without you doing anything at all but being aware? What if other people observe only the bad side of the same situation?
tpavel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-04-2013, 09:25 PM   #324
truth seeker 09

David Icke interview with Alex Jones: Rediscovering the Matrix

"Alex welcomes English writer and journalist David Icke to discuss recent studies speculating on the possibly-contrived nature of reality and the idea that the universe could in fact be one large computer simulation."

Last edited by truth seeker 09; 07-04-2013 at 09:25 PM.
truth seeker 09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:09 PM   #325
hummingbird13

Default Dna

I completely resonate with the idea that our DNA can be programmed, activated and changed by directing our consciousness and our intent. I believe that depending on the level of "junk" DNA you can activate and use, the different and higher levels of consciousness you can access, including higher senses like intuition, clairvoyance or direct cognition.
hummingbird13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-06-2013, 09:15 PM   #326
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird13 View Post
I completely resonate with the idea that our DNA can be programmed, activated and changed by directing our consciousness and our intent. I believe that depending on the level of "junk" DNA you can activate and use, the different and higher levels of consciousness you can access, including higher senses like intuition, clairvoyance or direct cognition.
It takes only a thought. Since our beliefs creates our reality, then we need only to "believe" that we can change it.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 04:57 PM   #327
helloagain

But I am born as a human, not a cat. I cannot do anything about it.
helloagain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17-06-2013, 05:08 PM   #328
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by helloagain View Post
But I am born as a human, not a cat. I cannot do anything about it.
You only "believe" that you are a "human". What YOU truly are is beyond the concept of a human. Here, watch these videos and let David Icke explain it for you.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6m4cLJ9b2T8

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DXF4slN9IYo

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yxXRScP5w4Y

Old 09-07-2013, 12:18 AM   #329
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by hummingbird13 View Post
So how do you change DNA programme? Just will it?
How would you know if it's changed or not? It's not as if you are going to hear a click...
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 03:53 AM   #330
susannah1
Inactive

You would perceive things differently from. See, hear, touch, feel, knowingness.......
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-07-2013, 08:36 AM   #331
elshaper
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by susannah1 View Post
You would perceive things differently from. See, hear, touch, feel, knowingness.......
If one did all of the above already, one wouldn't know anything better, would they? I do all of the above including smell (not in physical sense but in my head).
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 04:44 AM   #332
susannah1
Inactive

its an ongoing process...thats what I meant.... spherical
susannah1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:17 AM   #333
maverick angel

I'm sure my DNA has been/is being altered. This has come through kundalini awakening, ayahuasca and most recently and importantly I think the 11.11 phenomena. The number 11 itself can be seen as DNA. Many dreams of ladders, of being given a shiny new ladder. Altered states where I see rainbows twisted like DNA, voices telling me of the origins of our DNA, light phenomena and increased ecstatic conductivity in my body.
maverick angel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 07:37 PM   #334
george1776

The posts above were interesting about being human, only because we believe it.

If infinite consciousness is everything, I wonder if physical laws could ever be broken.
george1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 08:00 PM   #335
george1776

since infinite consciousness and possibility exists, I wonder if "fantasy" worlds exist, like cartoon worlds, where talking animals exist and stuff like that, the kind of stuff you may have thought about as a kid. And places where different laws exist that are different from ours on earth.
george1776 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-07-2013, 02:47 PM   #336
cbres
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by george1776 View Post
since infinite consciousness and possibility exists, I wonder if "fantasy" worlds exist, like cartoon worlds, where talking animals exist and stuff like that, the kind of stuff you may have thought about as a kid. And places where different laws exist that are different from ours on earth.
Those places you just described exists, go into a deep trance and will to go there.
cbres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 05:20 AM   #337
joya

Default born as a human, not as a cat

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
You only "believe" that you are a "human". What YOU truly are is beyond the concept of a human. ...
Hello... new to this thread, and have yet to read much more than the last page yet... but if THIS guy can't become a cat, no one can!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-meat-day.html

I understand the concept of spirit "having a human experience" -- but bottom line is we are humans... it is highly questionable that we have the ability to alter our consciouness/DNA to produce drastic changes, such as becoming a different species. (And then, being a "cat" would one be able to change back to being human?) ... You don't see this mirrored anywhere else in the known universe. And as they say, as above, so below (or something to that effect)...
joya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2013, 07:52 AM   #338
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by joya View Post
Hello... new to this thread, and have yet to read much more than the last page yet... but if THIS guy can't become a cat, no one can!

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...-meat-day.html

I understand the concept of spirit "having a human experience" -- but bottom line is we are humans... it is highly questionable that we have the ability to alter our consciouness/DNA to produce drastic changes, such as becoming a different species. (And then, being a "cat" would one be able to change back to being human?) ... You don't see this mirrored anywhere else in the known universe. And as they say, as above, so below (or something to that effect)...
LOL, I found it funny that you said that you understand the concept of spirit having a human experience. Yet you still believe that you are a human. Start from the beginning of this thread and start reading. This thread is 6-years old. A lot of information in here. The thing which you must keep in mind and your answer proves. Is that you believe you are a human. This is what we've been taught to believe, the moment we step foot into a school. - You are a human being and that's that. You can do this, you can't do that and thanks to our parents, friends, and most of all T.V. That belief is reinforced to us, it's all programming.

If you continue to accept YOUR programming, then yeah, YOU can't change anything especially not your DNA. But once you accept that you are not a human being and that the majority of the things we've been lead to believe are not true. Then you begin to see things in a whole new life and begin to understand that you in fact can change, not just your DNA but the world around you.

Last edited by abrilliantone; 12-07-2013 at 07:55 AM.
abrilliantone is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 09:53 AM   #339
cbres
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by abrilliantone View Post
LOL, I found it funny that you said that you understand the concept of spirit having a human experience. Yet you still believe that you are a human. Start from the beginning of this thread and start reading. This thread is 6-years old. A lot of information in here. The thing which you must keep in mind and your answer proves. Is that you believe you are a human. This is what we've been taught to believe, the moment we step foot into a school. - You are a human being and that's that. You can do this, you can't do that and thanks to our parents, friends, and most of all T.V. That belief is reinforced to us, it's all programming.

If you continue to accept YOUR programming, then yeah, YOU can't change anything especially not your DNA. But once you accept that you are not a human being and that the majority of the things we've been lead to believe are not true. Then you begin to see things in a whole new life and begin to understand that you in fact can change, not just your DNA but the world around you.
Excellent. I believe myself to be a Daemon. Yes, I know we shouldn't compare ourselves to anything but being a Daemon is really me. It gives me alot of power and abilities which I could never obtain in the past.... but these kind of things requires time; it's not like you just say you are this or this. It start of like this, but you have to consciously accept it. But I suggest you shouldn't be telling to everyone that you are not human; the "normal" people will just think you are crazy. Just tell it to people who you are familiar with and know that they will understand you, this way you can escape experiences which would get you to a lower state.
cbres is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-07-2013, 05:24 PM   #340
abrilliantone
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbres View Post
Excellent. I believe myself to be a Daemon. Yes, I know we shouldn't compare ourselves to anything but being a Daemon is really me. It gives me alot of power and abilities which I could never obtain in the past.... but these kind of things requires time; it's not like you just say you are this or this. It start of like this, but you have to consciously accept it. But I suggest you shouldn't be telling to everyone that you are not human; the "normal" people will just think you are crazy. Just tell it to people who you are familiar with and know that they will understand you, this way you can escape experiences which would get you to a lower state.
I don't "sugar coat" the truth. The truth is the truth no matter who doesn't likes it or who excepts it. Anyone who speaks about things, that is not consider "the norm" by society standards are consider crazy. (just ask David Icke ) So that's nothing new. It takes a person who has the courage to not allow what others may think of them, to speak out and "tell it like it is."