Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Other News

Old 19-06-2017, 09:57 AM   #141
greenhulk40

Why does everything happen in June, the 6th month ?
Joe Cox murder
London stabbings
Grenfell tower fire
Far right white supremacist van incident, another Thomas Mair!
and Brexit talks today.
greenhulk40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:03 AM   #142
dmckenna

Perfect opportunity for them to increase the false flags and blame it on retaliation.

Can tell already with the wording being used on certain mainstream articles.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:05 AM   #143
SoulContractExpired

Default The Reichstag False Flag Continueth Unabated

Well, the first 3 attacks didn't give tptb the outcome they wanted, a race war, social unrest etc, so they tried burning dozens of people alive and when that failed too, their only option was to run another attack, this time using muslims as the victims and a non muslim as the perp. Also I think the attacks are because uk is being punished for Brexit. The same happened in France when they didn't do as they were told, not so long back. The occultist scum over in Brussels must have it in for us big time, after we voted to leave their regime. Not that that was ever going to really happen anyway. One has to wonder how many more of these petty attempts tptb will try to provoke a massive backlash, or civil war.

Hopefully, so many attacks will just make people complacent to them, for the most part, I hope. That's bad but the alternative is worse. Better that nobody pays attention to the media and does not react to it instead of paying attention to it and being "triggered" to attack their muslim/non muslim neighbours etc.

TPTB must be getting desperate now that less people are falling for these attacks. So they are trying to cover for it by carrying out even more, lol. It's bs, of course, but you know how pathetic the controllers are.

Additionally I was just banned from the metro police FB page for pointing out this is all bs and people shouldn't fall for it. People are tired of the same old story and these attacks have lost their ability to do what they set out to do, terrorise people. From what I see on social media, it seems most people just laugh at these proceedings now.

Last edited by SoulContractExpired; 19-06-2017 at 10:21 AM.
SoulContractExpired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:07 AM   #144
deceased

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
Difference then is there were, at most, a couple of dozen active IRA terrorists in the mainland. Today there are 33,000 jihadis, many of them with combat experience, living in the UK. Potentially it's a multiple magnitude worse problem.
I quite, and sadly, agree. I remember 7/7 wondering if there'd be an escalation, and I think there was a similar plot two weeks later that was foiled.
Yet things remained calm. Then there was Drummer Rigby. Again there was no rise in attacks or riots.
Now it is all different. Likely to be more road vehicle killings than bombings as they are almost impossible to stop.
I wonder if we can ever get back to these events being rare and a return to more peaceful times.
deceased is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:24 AM   #145
iamawaveofthesea

DAVID ICKE:The Religion Pyramid - Sell Them a Religion, Make Them Believe

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:33 AM   #146
getagrip
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by getagrip View Post
Admin Note:

Lets keep this about the topic in hand and not be drawn into personal abuse between the members.

A couple of posts removed.

Thanks.

Last reminder

~ An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind ~ ***

getagrip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:44 AM   #147
cont

Quote:
Originally Posted by cont View Post
so why is the person in the photo above different to the person here, who's apparently been arrested in the daytime, which shows a man in a salmon coloured top who has completely different hairstyle

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-br...-idUSKBN19A016

what's going on here?

someone else been arrested or is this just a stock photo of a white man who's been arrested by police?
Explanation anyone?
One who questions, and people should question everything, including what I say, is questioning in pursuit of the truth. A skeptic, their foundation from the start is that anything outside their pea-sized norm is not true. So their skepticism is not questioning if something is true it's setting out from the start to try to convince people it's not. - David Icke Videocast 11 March 2016
cont is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:50 AM   #148
nofuture
Premier Subscribers

Wonder if this will lead to more infringements of political organising. They've already banned National Action, though of course that's because they don't just target Islam.

Zionists like the EDL and Britain First will of course be carrying on as usual , keeping the rage at boiling point while the Greater Israel project takes its course.

Frankie Boyle
nofuture is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 10:56 AM   #149
mranderson

Some form of Islam is being used as a tool to cause civil unrest as a means of implementing a further totalitarian state.

How this is done is up for debate and a rabbit warren of leads. It's safe to say in 2017 the UK establishment has been forced to admit they are using the UK as a respite centre for Islamic militants. The manchester boys that we know of ( fighters in Libya previously without access to Passports ) are likely a much larger network of '' assets '' who have aided in the destabilisation of the middle east.

For multiple reasons as usual. Oil probably the least of it, if at all.

So who must foot the bill of both funding the illegal wars of aggression and then re housing the refugees created ?

The public. The ones who are then told to stfu and accept it all or else.

Further ''security '' and further down the road to a centralised technocratic dictatorship run by the Satanic Banking Cabal

Instead of getting angry get proud and stand up for what you know is right. A Nation state is the kryptonite to the Globalist agenda, they have said as much.

Nothing can take back their own words. So perhaps that might be key to beating it.
Old 19-06-2017, 10:59 AM   #150
SoulContractExpired

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenhulk40 View Post
Why does everything happen in June, the 6th month ?
Joe Cox murder
London stabbings
Grenfell tower fire
Far right white supremacist van incident, another Thomas Mair!
and Brexit talks today.
Because it's an important time of the year for the occultists that run the world. If they can offer up a large blood sacrifice at these influential times, they are well compensated by the prevailing Negative Forces, for the rest of the year.

Last edited by SoulContractExpired; 19-06-2017 at 11:11 AM.
SoulContractExpired is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:05 AM   #151
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
Explanation anyone?
This is the text to go with the Reuters image

Quote:
London, United Kingdom
A police officer detains a man near the scene of an attack where a van was driven at muslim worshippers outside a mosque in Finsbury Park in North London, Britain, June 19, 2017. REUTERS/Hannah McKay
Taken from the photographers, Hannah McKay, page here

http://pictures.reuters.com/C.aspx?V...=2C0FCIOZXXAA1

Wasn't there supposed to be 3 men in the van, 2 of who run off?
Also the man in the pink top does not seem to be 'beat up' atall!
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:07 AM   #152
thee_doctor

Giving Terry May more excuse to push Censorship of the internet, I am calling this a false flag!.
Old 19-06-2017, 11:12 AM   #153
eddy64

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakes View Post
This is the text to go with the Reuters image

Taken from the photographers, Hannah McKay, page here

http://pictures.reuters.com/C.aspx?V...=2C0FCIOZXXAA1

Wasn't there supposed to be 3 men in the van, 2 of who run off?
Also the man in the pink top does not seem to be 'beat up' atall!
haven't seen anybody else mentioned in any of the reports they all seem to say it was 1 person.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/man-descri...082008470.html

I got a job as a petrol pump for the government undercover, come here I want to talk to you. here didn't you kill my brother? didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother, didn't you kill didn't you kill my brother?
eddy64 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:12 AM   #154
roastpotatoes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by nofuture View Post
Wonder if this will lead to more infringements of political organising. They've already banned National Action, though of course that's because they don't just target Islam.

Zionists like the EDL and Britain First will of course be carrying on as usual , keeping the rage at boiling point while the Greater Israel project takes its course.
Well said.

Theresa May says the British military is going to bomb Syria and Iraq to eradicate extremists. It's not to eradicate extremists, it's to further the Greater Israel project.

And Jeremy Corbyn says uncontrolled immigration will continue (like most European countries) which will be the demise of Europe as we know it.

Both parties are always controlled by Zionists.

When will people stop bickering and understand the real problem.

Jamie Icke posted this a couple of days ago by Gilad Atzmon.

It's called THE GOYIM KNOW and believe me they want to shut down criticism of Zionism and Judaism.

‘Sir Eric Pickles may be the most disgusting sabbos goy in British politics. Pickles stood down as an MP before the 2017 election, but the ex-Parliamentary chair of the Conservative Friends of Israel still relentlessly advocates the interests of one tribe only."

More here:

https://www.davidicke.com/article/416074/the-goyim-know

or here:

http://www.gilad.co.uk/writings/2017...the-goyim-know

Last edited by roastpotatoes; 19-06-2017 at 11:13 AM.
roastpotatoes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:14 AM   #155
markgobell

The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : Pontyclun Van Hire : Margaret Thatcher

White van was a Luton box van from Pontyclun Van Hire

Mirror : White van used in deadly Finsbury Park mosque attack belonged to hire firm in Wales

Police officers were at the van hire firm's office, near Cardiff, within hours of the attack which occurred about 165 miles away in north London

By Chris kitching

08:31, 19 JUN 2017 Updated 09:12, 19 JUN 2017

The van used to plough into pedestrians belonged to Pontyclun Van Hire (Photo: Getty Images)

Quote:

Image from the website of Pontyclun Van Hire at http://www.pontyclunvanhire.co.uk/index.php/van-hire

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgobell View Post
Quote:

Manchester Arena event on 22 May 2017, the YUASA battery and Bejamin Netanyahu

For some time I have realised that these narratives make use of internet domain names associated with the narrative.

See also : Jo Cox : Thomas Mair's alleged half brother Duane St Louis : Brillo Pads : Israeli PM - Benjamin Netanyahu

So, we only need to research these "narrative nodes" and then try and deduce what their significance is.

Quote:

The Pontyclun Van Hire website pontyclunvanhire.co.uk domain was created on 20 July 2007

http://whois.domaintools.com/pontyclunvanhire.co.uk

Whois Record for PontyclunVanHire.co.uk

Created on 2007-07-20

Quote:

From Conservative PM, Margaret Thatcher born on 13 October 1925

to the Finsbury Park "White Van Man" PontyclunVanHire.co.uk domain created on 20 July 2007 is :

= 777 months, 777 weeks, 777 days

Quote:

See also : The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : British National Party

See also : The Finsbury Park "White Van Man" event on 19 June 2017 : US President GW Bush

Last edited by markgobell; 19-06-2017 at 11:20 AM.
markgobell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:18 AM   #156
mranderson

you know how the eye witness testimony and media never match at first ?

three men in the van

van hits crowd , two men run one man left ( man in drunken or DRUGGED state )

patsy gets arrested , media rolls with patsy and obligatory references to opposition to current political objectives I:E relentless E.U superstate and its Orwellian blood lust

Last edited by mranderson; 19-06-2017 at 11:19 AM.
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:22 AM   #157
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
you know how the eye witness testimony and media never match at first ?

three men in the van

van hits crowd , two men run one man left ( man in drunken or DRUGGED state )

patsy gets arrested , media rolls with patsy and obligatory references to opposition to current political objectives I:E relentless E.U superstate and its Orwellian blood lust
meanwhile anyone who suggests such things gets politically corrected into silence

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 19-06-2017 at 11:23 AM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:25 AM   #158
velma

Quote:
If it was a terror attack, why did he not drive off or continue driving to continue the attack? If he set out to commit terror, did he not bring other weapons with him?
He drove into a cul-de-sac, a dead end, full of Muslims, he didn't think this through, did he?
velma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:29 AM   #159
lakes
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by eddy64 View Post
haven't seen anybody else mentioned in any of the reports they all seem to say it was 1 person.

https://uk.yahoo.com/news/man-descri...082008470.html
I heard it on the radio when I first got up....about 6am. Just went and looked (dont normally go to any MSM sites)....and your right they are not stating that now but I found this on Fox from earlier

Quote:
Witnesses told British media that the van seemed to have veered off the road and hit people intentionally. They also said two men jumped out of the van and fled the scene, but police said the suspect was only one man and the investigation is still ongoing.
http://www.foxnews.com/world/2017/06...terrorism.html

Last edited by lakes; 19-06-2017 at 11:29 AM.
lakes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19-06-2017, 11:29 AM   #160
velma

Quote:
Originally Posted by jinxd View Post
Obviously this is quoted from the MSM who managed to squeeze in the words " Jo Cox" "White Extremist" into there opening statement! (Good Morning Britain)
And Abu Hamza!
velma is offline   Reply With Quote