Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 09-03-2008, 04:35 PM   #21
weareinfinitelove

I am finding this incredibly exciting now! I'm SO glad you mentioned later that "you could put alphabets as symbols" as this was my first thought!...hearing you say this has made me feel more confident that I understand where you are comming from!!!

I am also happy you say about the communication thing: "Don't worry about it. Almost everyone I talk to gets confused...no scratch that, everyone I have ever talked to gets confused sooner or later. We can never truly communicate our ideas to each other 100%, no one can."

I COMPLETELY empathise with this!! communicating is such a compromise of your REAL knowing and understanding. FRUSTRATION!! i have said and tried to express my strong feelings towards this on numerous occasions! but it's just something you have to KNOW and "get".

I'm confident I will be able to study this thread properlly and get very very excited about how I understand the fantastic implications of "the mind portal"... and how it can be further and further developed?!!?

sorry this is just a quick outburst with no real content. yet. I havn't even read all of this yet!!
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 09:18 PM   #22

I get the difficulty in trying to convey in words what this means , like trying to describe a colour to a blind person . How exactly do you create codes for the wheel , can they be random or should they have a common link ?
or is it just important that they mean something to you personally .The balck n white checker pattern in the middle reminds me of a child in the womb , these are the energy patterns that surround us when we come into this plane of existence .
2013 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 10:15 PM   #23
weareinfinitelove

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2013 View Post
I get the difficulty in trying to convey in words what this means , like trying to describe a colour to a blind person . How exactly do you create codes for the wheel , can they be random or should they have a common link ?
or is it just important that they mean something to you personally .The balck n white checker pattern in the middle reminds me of a child in the womb , these are the energy patterns that surround us when we come into this plane of existence .
I'd say the very fact that you pick the symbols you do is "the common link" they mean something to you consciously&subconsciously and have been/are a part of your existence.. ???
“What I realised was that they don’t want the people to be awake. The elite ruling class wants us asleep so we’ll remain a docile, apathetic herd of passive consumers and non-participants.." - bill hicks

weareinfinitelove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-03-2008, 11:34 PM   #24

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareinfinitelove View Post
I'd say the very fact that you pick the symbols you do is "the common link" they mean something to you consciously&subconsciously and have been/are a part of your existence.. ???
OK thats what i meant as in a series of related symbols or can you just use random symbols but non the less understandable and personal to you .As in using alphabet in order or random sequence etc , your right words get in the way of what we wish to convey
remember a child at play they understand without the need to say .
Harmony within me the stillness allows you to just be
Old 09-03-2008, 11:57 PM   #25
edit

Diamond Heart

Question:

Lord Kuthumi, you mentioned that there was Sirian plan for planet earth linking various countries of the world, including South Africa. Could you share more information about that?

Response:

Sister, those will emerge as each geographical point has had their dormant sacred sites activated. People are linked to different areas; those of you in this group will in fact be travelling to some of those places, and may have already made such trips and it is this memory, this template that will emerge inside of you. These Sirian plans are linked to the original, let us call it, Utopia, where community living was the epitome of experiencing and sharing life. Living as a community, in other words, the common unity, is what will end separation; therefore that Sirian plan is linked to the complete removal of duality and the emergence of unity. This is what will become the new dimensional experience; those who are not ready for it will remain within the 3rd dimensional experience as they choose it to be. Others, such as yourselves, will create a completely different dimensional reality which you will continue to call life on earth but it will be experienced in a different way. Is this clear?Yes, so when you spoke of certain of us creating new templates, for instance we would create a new community of light, that is creating a template?

Yes, it is.

Question: >>

Last edited by edit; 10-03-2008 at 12:28 AM.
edit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 05:06 AM   #26
jozen bo

Smile Free PDFs and Free Manual

Hello!!!

I am going to get to answering the more recent posts very soon....I have been very busy preparing information so that it is easier to download, working, fixing up my place, branching, and many other things. I needed to rest my head yesterday night as my mind was exhausted from performing so many things so quickly. I recover quick and will be following up here very soon.

This link provides 6 PDF files of the Mind Portal that can be downloaded for free. 3 of them are A0 Europe Standard (for printing), 3 of them are USA 36"x36" standard. Each format has 3 file types; one is the basic spiral, one is the mirrored image (energy in reverse), and one has little Gregorian dates in each unit- if one prefers to coordinate this with Gregorian time.

The Introduction Manual is also available for free download. It comes in two 20 page parts. It was written with the intention of being easy to follow, but I have gotten feedback that it can be a little unclear. If there are any areas within it that need clarification, simply post the paragraph in Italics and aim your question, I will try my best to clarify.

The Link:
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=4...9217640d402c70
or just go to my space for the same link:
http://jozen-bo.spaces.live.com/default.aspx

I look forward to responding to the Interesting responces I see above. Thanks for participating! I have got to get ready for work soon, should have some time this evening.

NOTE:I checked up on this link a couple of times to see if it is working. It worked fine the first few time, but now the server seems to be down (I've seen this appear before as a temporary problem). Keep checking to see server is running if you want to download a copy. If the problem persist I will go on 20 different hosting places and host at all of them! Then...if there is a failure to each one...well, that simply won't be the case! I'll be keeping track.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 10-03-2008 at 11:04 AM.
jozen bo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 06:30 AM   #27
asentinel

Default Kanji, are the symbol/words borrowed from Chinese

My first language is English. My second Language is gathered as learning to recite bits of ancient Japanese (a dead language), my third language is German.

Thank You Asentinel,
Your questions and insights are valuable!!!

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo[/QUOTE]

by Japanese language. So you will be speaking them already if you have been reciting ancient Japanese. The symbols themselves were little pictures to start with and have been stylized and refined, but are borrowed so that may say something about the language dying??? These have Japanese and Chinese readings and meanings depending on combination. There are two other alphabets in the Japanese language.

Actually YODA speak, is like english spoken with japanese sentence construction. Has anyone else noticed that. Using the verb at the end of the sentence?

Hello JB, intention to know is the key. Yes the answer cannot exist without the question. They are attractor fields of/to each other. Strings of information. The relevance is the resonance. One does not think of a question without context.

I believe you are chanelling, and that is tuning, aligning your mind.

All is moving very swiftly now.

"~~*Star Child*~~child of the stars ~knowledge and creativity ~contained in all ~the universe ~is yours ~for the asking ~be reminded ~of your connection ~because it is continuous ~it is only you ~who choose confusion ~from time to time ~forgetting ~your heritage! ~love..."
asentinel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 AM   #28
truthspoon
Banned

Why are three 6's encoded in the time portal..?

If it was a corporate logo everyone would think it was dodgy...

Is it?
truthspoon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 10:41 AM   #29
jozen bo

Talking Where are the three 6's?

Quote:
Originally Posted by edelweiss pirate View Post
Why are three 6's encoded in the time portal..?

If it was a corporate logo everyone would think it was dodgy...

Is it?
I don't see three 6's encoded anywhere in a blank and empty calendar. Here, I'll post one now and maybe you can point them out for me?

By JozenBo at 2008-01-22

Take a good look at the picture above! Really...where are the three 6's you are talking about? I don't see them, so please, if you do, then point them out for everyone, could ya?

No, it is not a corporate Logo, but it would make a nice Logo, wouldn't it? I developed it on a VectorWorks AutoCADD program all by myself in my spare time.

Also...I wanted to ask you, edelweiss pirate, does the number 666 scare you? If so, then why? Personally, I have no fear. And the number has value...just like any other number. Add 334 to 666 and you get 1,000. Or perhaps you think it is the number of the beast? No...its the number of Carbon-based lifeforms. Carbon = 6 protons, 6 electrons, and 6 neutrons.
(lol...Beware of Humans!...lol)

Yes, numbers have values beyond being mere numeric quantities. But there is no such thing as an evil number. This is utterly delusional to think. What's next, one becomes afraid of their own shadow? ..."my shadow is conspiring against me...man...", silly really.

Also, can you tell me the TRUE VALUE of the NUMBERS 0, 1, and Infinity?
How about the hidden meaning of the number 2, or 3, or 4, or 5, etc? I can, but then we might be getting ahead ourselves.

Your question has unfolded a valuable message, don't play around with this Time Map too much if you are ruled by fear. Yes, its OK to have some fear...natural...but when you are utterly afraid of everything around you...well, then you are probobly going to be too afraid to enter the Mind Portal...its a built it safety feature to prevent chickens from contaminating the Universe by projecting fear into the Singular Point of All there Is! Fear=Ignorance!

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 10-03-2008 at 11:23 AM.
Old 10-03-2008, 11:55 AM   #30
jozen bo

I was looking at it for the sixes, and the center coma does sorta look like a six. But it isn't a six, its a Black Coma. But if you take a closer look, there are 12 rings that one might think are sixes, though they would be some pretty distorted misproportionate sixes if one wants to or chooses to see them as sixes. Its a matter of defining what one perceive's, which is ultimately where subjective and objective experience combine into our consciousness of reality.

I might add that I already examined it for this sort of thing a long time ago, I looked at it and saw what edelweiss refers to, seeing what might be sixes or might not, in accordance to how one chooses to see this. My mind went through the process I am describing now very quickly, so talking about this now is simply recalling, repeating, and reveiwing what I already perceived shortly after developing this.

So, if you want it to have sixes in it, then it does. If you don't, then it doesn't. Its simply a choice. Sort of like how you must CHOOSE how to respond or react when I say "way to go!" (I can't do it for you).
Way to Go!

I won't deny that there is a lot of meaning packed into the shape of this calendar. Its center Black Coma, its cocentric lines that weave with its spiral to form a grid, its outer loop, and its seal are filled with many different layers of meaning...not just one. I'll wait on explaining them in great detail for now. Its more then a mouth full.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 10-03-2008 at 12:01 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 12:13 PM   #31

Fibonacci spiral

If you construct a series of squares with lengths equal to the Fibonacci numbers (1,1,2,3,5, etc) and trace a line through the diagonals of each square, it forms a Fibonacci spiral. Many examples of the Fibonacci spiral can be seen in nature, including in the chambers of a nautilus shell.
sorry imageshack seems to be down cant post a pic but google it too see for yourselves .spirals in nature ,mathmatics.I have posted before about the 6 electrons protons and nuerons forming carbon based life .Its just anumber its the intent that some people use that frequency for
Old 10-03-2008, 07:08 PM   #32
jozen bo

Lightbulb Spontaneous Expression!

Quote:
I am finding this incredibly exciting now! I'm SO glad you mentioned later that "you could put alphabets as symbols" as this was my first thought!...hearing you say this has made me feel more confident that I understand where you are comming from!!!

Thanks for the warm entrance!!! Its very good to get feedback like this!

It is possible that in the near future our language will merge into one. If we figure out how to fully utilize the distribution of information with this, we will be able to gather now words faster then ever before. I am going to focus on sankrit first, though I have a list (I have lots of lists) of other languages and the order I intend to follow when learning them. I haven't so much time at the moment, as I am very busy getting this information out so that things fall in to place in time.

Quote:
I am also happy you say about the communication thing: "Don't worry about it. Almost everyone I talk to gets confused...no scratch that, everyone I have ever talked to gets confused sooner or later. We can never truly communicate our ideas to each other 100%, no one can."
There is only one way to communicate 100%, I will eventually explain this as this thread unfolds. Its not easy to communicate...lol!

Quote:
I COMPLETELY empathise with this!! communicating is such a compromise of your REAL knowing and understanding. FRUSTRATION!! i have said and tried to express my strong feelings towards this on numerous occasions! but it's just something you have to KNOW and "get".
You won't have trouble understanding a greater amount of the multiple levels of communication I convey, then. Everything I write will sound much different once you have entered into your own Mind. Sentences will suddenly have two, three, four, or more meanings all at once.

For example: the word- death (or life). Normally it remains very vague and uncertain, we use it in every day speech without knowing really what it is. Most people communicate using words they barely understand...never going beneath the surface. Returning to the example of the word Death- I have over 20 distinguished types...for me to communicate with greater precision, I would need to develop 19 new words that relate to different kinds of death..giving the different versions different pronunciations.

Quote:
I'm confident I will be able to study this thread properlly and get very very excited about how I understand the fantastic implications of "the mind portal"... and how it can be further and further developed?!!?
You have gained my confidence in a very short amount of time, your initial entrance into this thread. Well done!!! You will move rapidly, your conduct reveals this. So then, Welcome into a World more Mysterious then any, the One Within!

Quote:
sorry this is just a quick outburst with no real content. yet. I havn't even read all of this yet!!
A quick outburst is in itself very significant, it always contains great symbolic meaning. In the Lotus Sutra, for example, there were four great boddhisattvas that spring out of the earth. The one who sprang out of the earth in an outburst of joy revealed many things. Your own outburst contains more content then one might think. It also has Valuable Energy in it!

Thank You WeAreInfiniteLove!!!!
Evolution is self completing!!!

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 10-03-2008 at 07:46 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 07:43 PM   #33
jozen bo

Lightbulb Crystal Computers, Energy Vortexes, and 2013!!!

Quote:
Interesting i will finish reading later . i was very into th Mayan calendar around 99/2000 and i managed to understand its working so i could draw out the following year at that point , but i wandered away a bit i still delve into it occasionally .The black and white wheel reminds me of the energies given off by and coming into a body in space such as earth .does anyone know of a program where i can make the image spin on screen rather than print it out to achieve this? .Good work Jozen Bo look forward to reading more .
Very interesting that you say that! Because when one works with a spinning wheel, they begin to see energies interacting and dancing about just as you say. I see energies coming out of people every day, they also come out of objects, and often they come out of nowhere.

No programs exist at the moment. No wheels exist at the moment. No calendars can be purchased at the moment. Eventually the market will open up to this, and then change will rocket. You'll have the works! Catalogs of information to choose from, easily absorbed.

At the moment our computers are not well suited for spins, the refresh rate is too slow and clumsy compared to the continuum of a real wheel's spin through the temporal realm of time (temporal being limited). The newest computers that are in the works right now will use light based operating systems and light fibers to move packs of information faster then ever before. Soon, we are going to grow computers out of crystals. Might sound like science fiction to some, but I am well informed about the cutting edges of technology, I go out of my way to inform myself of everything.

When a light projects information through a crystal sub-template, your screen will deliver the smoothest graphics ever, with the same continuum of a real wheel. We simply aren't there yet.

I have written about using a small crystal with dents in it to deliver information at RPM (revolutions per a minute) at around 200,000- which can project images with a perimeter speed close to the speed of light itself. This is what I call downloading information directly through the eyes. With these speed rates, the signal gets reinforced into the cells most quickly, where it becomes easier to access faster.

Quote:
I will be getting my scanner running soon, hopefully. When I do I will provide useful pictures to help convey how this works. Since my brain is starting to suffer from sleep deprivation right now, I had better wait on giving a more in detail answer...I will do so tomorrow.

To give a quick answer for now, they are going to be random no matter what you do and they are going to have a common link no matter what you do.
AND...THE BEST CODE YOU CAN USE IS THE ONE YOU MAKE FOR YOURSELF! I will explain why soon.

Quote:
Yes!!! They should have personal meaning. When you tap your mind for the symbols, you'll discover the symbols that are synchronized to your DNA. Those will be the ones that move you the fastest. Again, I will explain more soon.

The black n white...yes, this is true. You are very perceptive. Whenever energy gathers anywhere and condenses into a vortex of spectral wave strands, the energy resembles that of birth and that of death both. In the case of a human child, the energy is much more compact, thus it is easier to sense. What you describe I see happening right down to the molecules themselves...even beyond the quarks and quarons and into the strings of warped space and folds beneath them, into the slightest wave distortions and
further still. With this Portal, one can reach the inner Void beneath and beyond the Illusion we are in. The Veil comes undone.

Thanks 2013!!!
2013 will be a Climatic Event in History! (As history becomes history!)
Less then 5 more years to go!!

In All Sincerity,
Jozen-Bo

Last edited by jozen bo; 10-03-2008 at 07:50 PM.
Old 10-03-2008, 08:19 PM   #34
skylark

Smile J-Bo is an 'outrider' for the human race

JBo, spent ALL my time since you posted here on Icke, reading your posts on SciForum : M I N D B L O W I N G ! ! ! What a freakishly profound awareness you have.!..!. and in its service, the most powerful intellect I think i've ever encountered !...you are instantly able to describe really abstruse concepts in the plainest/most lucid fashion possible. And so effortlessly done/off the cuff. Polymath of the highest rank intcha? Those posts are a fascinating enlightening and uplifting interdisciplinary rollercoaster ride...the connections you are able to make (and make accessible) in philosophy of mind, mysticism, physics, (software programming) etc., all dovetailing each into the other, is just a wonder and a joy and really stretched me to and beyond my limits and has fired me up no end. Once my email's up and running i'll be requesting that stuff offa yer. Gonna print off that debate you have with your alter ego Chief and all the rest of those pages so i can have it to hand when i'm out and about - it puts the Mind Portal into a wider context. Just wanna tell people who haven't gone to that link that it's not mere, detached, intellectual wannabe speculation that you're pushing of the 'this-is-how-it-ought-to-be-so-I'll-say-this-is-how-it-IS-when-for-me-it-very-patently-ISN'T' variety; NO, it's real to the (hard)core ,fully integrated ,experience-based Knowledge that you have and what's on offer is not some new age quackery 'magickal' system with the heart ripped out but -in my view, as i understand it so far- a radical, do-able, Effective re-programming for spiritual REVOLUTION on Planet Earth! ...if you were writing for the Ladybird series: ...'you don't have to stay paddling around in the shallow, inflatable pool in the backgarden with your armbands on while Big Brother keeps an EYE out (3-D), learn to swim, then come join me in the deep blue sea .....some discipline/focused intent, here's how to put the tools together, get on with it.'.. ..you're WAY ahead and you're encouraging those whose paths cross your own to develop as you have developed (and are perpetually developing) into Ever Increasingly Powerful and Aware Spiritual (Human)Beings. Been a Revelation and an Inspiration JBo and I for ONE as an active agent of the TRUE World Order will be exploring and experimenting with the Mind Portal in the very near future. Best to y'all.
skylark is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:23 PM   #35
kblood

Hey Jozen Bo, very nice post I can see from what you write that you must have come on to something, and it fits very well with the research done by others.

Have you seen the movie "The Golden Compass"? The object that the movie is based on seems very much like this stuff, and the whole story around it fits almost perfectly with what you are writing about these circles and symbols.

So have you yourself tried telepathy? True telepathy when the mind connects to the mind of another? I believe I have and it feels great. It feels great to explore the mind of another person so freely, sharing thoughts like that, if the connection gets to strong though, then it can get scary. At least in my experience, it can end up feeling like you are loosing your "self". That you find it hard to know what thoughts are your own and what thoughts arent. The power this level of telepathy brings is quite incredible as well, since you know when someone is focusing on you, and especially if the person feels love or hate towards you. Even more so if there is intended actions to show it as well.

True telepathy goes beyond words or symbols, actually making telepathy work with regular day to day words over a distance is very difficult, its much more natural to do it with, empathy. I think empathy is the best way to describe it. And visualisation. When connected to the mind of someone else, you can suggest actions in this mind, or know what actions the person is doing or about to do. So far I dont think I have met anyone who have used it against me as a means to control me, but then if it has been done, then I wouldnt know because if done expertly, I would have thought it my own thoughts.

Do you agree? I dont really know wether I should try what you are suggesting Jozen Bo, but it sure is tempting. I am hoping others will share their experiences with it.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2008, 08:27 PM   #36
jozen bo

Default Thanks Skylark!!!

Thanks Skylark!!!

Your words are very encouraging, specially right now...as i am so tired my thoughts are dispersing. I need to get some sleep now. I will respond to you responce more carefully soon, when my mind is rested.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Old 10-03-2008, 08:56 PM   #37

Quote:
I have written about using a small crystal with dents in it to deliver information at RPM (revolutions per a minute) at around 200,000- which can project images with a perimeter speed close to the speed of light itself. This is what I call downloading information directly through the eyes. With these speed rates, the signal gets reinforced into the cells most quickly, where it becomes easier to access faster.
as this is a hologram anyway light is the medium we use to decode let there be light indeed .The way some newer DVD 's encode their content is to angle the disc slightly so as to imprint the same amount of info in a slightly different space /area of the disc it all exists within the disc just different layers different levels of availability we invent ourselves constantly .
have you noticed how when we try to recall something we forgot we tilt our head slightly when doing so !!! Comet Holmes increased in brightness a million times overnight recently so a lot more light to work with now !
Old 10-03-2008, 09:29 PM   #38
kblood

Quote:
Originally Posted by jozen bo View Post
Thanks Skylark!!!

Your words are very encouraging, specially right now...as i am so tired my thoughts are dispersing. I need to get some sleep now. I will respond to you responce more carefully soon, when my mind is rested.

Best Regards,
Jozen-Bo
Job well done I have to say I will look further into your other material on the other forum, it certainly seems very good. There is lots of stuff to dig through so far from what you have posted.

Quote:
“One person can make a difference and every person should try.” John F. Kennedy
Quote:
"Imagination governs the world."
"He who fears being conquered is certain of defeat." Napoleon
Quote:
"The only real valuable thing is intuition." Albert Einstein
Quote:
"The key to immortality is first to live a life worth remembering." Bruce Lee
kblood is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 05:06 AM   #39
skylark

Smile cuppla thoughts...

even if this thread dried up -not sayin it will, i v much doubt it! - there's loads to go off and people will be checking it out in the future and applying it. I have a few things on my plate but this is gonna be priority for me starting soon. Don't want to burden you with praise JBo as that's not fair; it's for the benefit of others reading this, as you will know. In my previous post i mentioned the link JBo gives to the sciforum: GET ON IT PEOPLE...you'll be AMAZED and INSPIRED!!! Chuffed to bits your on this forum too educating and challenging us with your extraordinary insights. It's a great forum with some fabulous contributors and i love it but there's a lot of unhelpful fear-based posts too. The Mind Portal is an antidote to this and an empowering tool designed to lift human consciousness out of the mess it's gotten itself into. I'm not qualified to say much more as i don't as yet have any practical experience of it but when i start putting things together i'll be using this thread to descibe my own experiences and hopefully others will too. JBo, you're a very busy person so don't worry about not posting as much as you'd ideally like...interest has been awakened...the stuff you've already put out on the Mind Portal here and elsewhere is a lot to be going on with and those who are fortunate enough to develop an active interest in it now and in the near future will initially be using their time absorbing that information to speed them on their way. I think then that this will grow exponentially as more and more people from all walks of life are ATTRACTED to it: you know better than anyone about Natures perfect timing and the way that things unfold. Infact it was you who re-minded me of this! You're a totally authentic, one of a kind, Warrior of the Path to Enlightenment and i salute you. One day soon you won't be so rare, but i mean in the sense that others, (aspirants), myself included i hope, in their own INDIVIDUAL way will consciously evolve into the Form (in the Aristotlean sense of that term) that we all share and the Mind Portal, I intuit, will play a KEY role in this for many. For NOW, ciao. Sending out my best to y'all JBo, Kblood, InfiniteLove, EVERYONE!!!

Last edited by skylark; 12-03-2008 at 06:43 AM. Reason: spelling
Old 12-03-2008, 05:43 AM   #40
skylark

Default postscipt

oh yeah should've said i'm delighted my comments encouraged you. GOOD! I'm learning a lot from you semi-independant of the Mind Portal although that will become central for me. I have a couple of pretty heavy essays i have to research and submit over the next fortnight but i'll be keeping tabs on the progress of the thread even if i'm not contributing to it. Glad kblood and InfiniteLove's looking into it. Right that's me. Out.

Last edited by skylark; 12-03-2008 at 06:46 AM. Reason: to add 'and InfiniteLove's'