Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 23-03-2013, 03:15 PM   #541
epsom

Quote:
Originally Posted by unlockthepower View Post
Sean.... now tell me I am wrong.
Even David got pissed off with it in the end.

As Brand says repeatedly..." we are here to be frivolous and funny, and childish"

Yes, David spoke very well as usual...but as he said, he could have been in the land of nod an hour before.
That gave me the impression that David thought it was a waste of time.

After a sold out Wembley and countless SERIOUS radio interviews---David does not need to be on piss taking shows like Brands to get his point across..
Maybe he did years ago, but not now.

It's like trying to teach quantum physics to half asleep teenagers in 10 minutes.....it will never happen.
epsom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-03-2013, 05:10 PM   #542
unlockthepower

^ Surely it's worth injecting a bit of this info into the brains of those listening anyway.
Brand must have a fairly large audience and i'm certain a percentage, however small, of those listeners will have their interest sparked and look further.
Maybe Brand gave the impression to David that he would be given a more "stable" platform before the show and David felt that he wasn't while on the air?

It's interesting that Dave has said that he has had numerous celebrities aproach him and say they support what he is doing etc but that they are unwilling to put themsleves in the spotlight, so to speak, with regard to what the public would consider outlandish.
It has been said Robbie Williams was one of these people (And that he used to post here) and also we now know Russell Brand and Noel Gallagher.
Brand seems to be the most willing but not entirely.