Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > David Icke: Research & Media > Videos

Old 07-05-2014, 03:05 PM   #1
lobuk

Default David Icke Interview - Outside The Box

David Icke Interview - Outside The Box

6th May 2014

http://www.davidicke.com/headlines/d...peoples-voice/

Quote:
My talk with David Icke about fear, indoctrination, and our great responsibility to escape its many forms which perpetuate our system of debt, suppression, and the false belief that humanity is free. David helps us understand our system that programmes people, and keeps us in a revolving door of anxiety, debt and fear, and how it has lassoed the expanded awareness, creativity and perception of the population, making our insane system seem normal. We remind people that our feelings of despair, emptiness, anxiety and depression are normal responses from a healthy mind and body in a system which is crazy and suppressing it. We also talk about the importance of us reconnecting with our feelings, intuitive perception, and the urgency to see past our labels of race and religion which keep us fighting ourselves and each other.
Part 1

Part 2

lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 03:10 PM   #2
jake_ball

Thanks Lobuk, will read thread and watch video later.
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
jake_ball is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-05-2014, 08:32 PM   #3
lcp.
Banned

Look at David at 04.00
lcp. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 09:37 AM   #4
elshaper
Inactive

Ah thanks for digging the links lobuk. I missed this one.
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:34 AM   #5
tchek

Quote:
Originally Posted by leather clad prowler View Post
Look at David at 04.00
shapeshifting
tchek is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 11:53 AM   #6
elshaper
Inactive

David says that vast majority of the human race is under the spell @15:10 (part 2). So who put the spell on us?
elshaper is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-05-2014, 01:08 PM   #7
jake_ball

Just watching it now. I like the quote that the interviewer Jason Liosatos came out with (by Malcolm X ?) "I knew they were gonna get me, so I decided to say as much as I could before they did" (paraphrased).

Edit : I like David's reply to that where he says "There is another way to look at this, and instead say "they aint gonna get me""
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion

Last edited by jake_ball; 09-05-2014 at 01:11 PM.
Old 09-05-2014, 01:21 PM   #8
jake_ball

The interview gave an analogy of how when we see a lightning bolt we assume that the lightning comes down RAMDOMLY, but it doesnt ACTUALLY come down randomly, it takes the path of least resistance. So whereever/whoever gives the LEAST resistance is MORE likely to get hit.