Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Entertainment Industry

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 11-12-2017, 01:55 PM   #81
ronisron
Senior Member
 
ronisron's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Ontario, Canada
Posts: 11,771
Likes: 2,553 (1,181 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I dont see a problem with positive social engineering.

Thelema would be against social engineering because its about individuals discovering their true nature and living it but you dont understand this because of your clouded judgement and lack of real knowledge. Dont you think that doing what is true to your innermost nature is a good thing? why would you be against that?
Thelema. OK....

All of Hollywood to some extent is influenced by the work of MI5 agent and 33rd degree Freemason Edward Crowley. All of the "work" is not his, but that's neither here nor there, the intent was the idea. He was a drug addicted, sexually abused, damaged individual who was ripe for the picking and took to it like a fish to water. But he wasn't a vanguard he was just dumb enough to stick his face out for the cause and they ditched him by the end of his life.

But one of the manifestos of his was the destruction of social norms. He and some others wrote the script for what became the "counter culture of the 1960's". The Intelligence plan was to co-opt them with drugs, sex, music and film. That was written in the 1910's. By 1960-ish, the CIA was working on making LSD available to everyone after conducting nefarious experiments with unknowing members of the public.

And some of those idiots still think Crowley's word is Law, Jay Z has a whole clothing line with Baphomet and "Do What Thou Wilt" on them. Whoop de do....... there is more than one way of doing things but the entertainment business, like all other elite control mechanisms, just repeats itself again and again, nothing new, tried and true. It's just too bad Crowley was so full of shit!

From the Beatles, to Ozzy, to Jay Z. Fucking Crowley... oh well, we can thank him for being "biologically" responsible for Barbara Bush....



A sympathetic song about him, not long after, Ozzy shaved his head and looked like this



Oh and here is Maynard, the tool... I mean from the band Tool dickhead....




To look like this moron? OK. I'm not impressed.



Spiritual vanguard, or high off his ass? You decide.....
__________________
It's only a matter of time....and the time is NOW
Likes: (1)
ronisron is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:06 PM   #82
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Are we or are we not all aspects of a singular thing? A singular consciousness. God, the universe, source? Experience enough synchronicity and enough understanding of mind and it's impossible to see it any other way. That means that everything there is and everything that happens is part of a singular whole. There may be as many points of view as there are people, or that may be illusion. I only have my own senses and awareness as reference points. Anyhoo, how would this singular thing be symbolised? A singular eye perhaps. Seems reasonable. If you say that this is evil, then you are basically saying that you yourself and everything else is evil, because you cannot be separated from it.

So, is that what you are saying?
but if we are one being then we are one being playing hide and seek with itself....amnesia

so to all intents and purposes we are living as seperate beings and therefore our individual experiences should be respected otherwise you can justify any cruelty under the sun by saying that when you hurt others you are simply hurting yourself and therefore it doesn't matter

You can go down a very dark avenue with that perception

But concerning the eye you could say it is the eye of perception yes or you could say that it is the aperture at the top of the pyramidal cock or you could see it as the eye of horus plucked out by set

So there are a few different ways to see it

I think the prophet of justme, crowley liked to see it as the anus, but then he was perhaps anally fixated
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-12-2017 at 05:25 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:09 PM   #83
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustMe418 View Post
I dont see a problem with positive social engineering.

Thelema would be against social engineering because its about individuals discovering their true nature and living it but you dont understand this because of your clouded judgement and lack of real knowledge. Dont you think that doing what is true to your innermost nature is a good thing? why would you be against that?
I disagree

thelema is another religion with its own doctrines and vibration

as for my 'innermost nature' i think that can depend on what we feed in our society

if you want to be a lecherous ass fucker then you can certainly build a religion around that as a justification for doing what you want to do....which is fuck people in the ass

But you know what? As long as your partners are adult and consenting then its none of my business and you'll get no judgment from me on that score. Its your life and your private business
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-12-2017 at 05:12 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 05:17 PM   #84
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
If that is his evidence of mitigating context then he can shove it where the sun don’t shine, as it would clearly indicate that it’s he that has the satanic agenda. Why is that? I’d really like to know. That there may be a conspiracy, I am not arguing against. That there doesn’t appear to be any demarcation line between it and him, well that’s worthy of note. Maybe he's just completely bonkers.
my argument hinged around the sheer number of occult symbols in corporate logos, including car manufacturers and i included audi in that

I made a number of points about the audi logo, the concealed 666 being only one of the points i made

if you could link us to that thread i could repeat the other points i made, which i felt were more compelling than the 666 one that you have zero'd in on as if it is somehow a personal slight to you to have suggested that audis logo may have occult meaning behind it
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 06:42 PM   #85
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,820
Likes: 2,919 (2,018 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
but if we are one being then we are one being playing hide and seek with itself....amnesia

so to all intents and purposes we are living as seperate beings and therefore our individual experiences should be respected otherwise you can justify any cruelty under the sun by saying that when you hurt others you are simply hurting yourself and therefore it doesn't matter

You can go down a very dark avenue with that perception
Your logic doesn't really work here. If all is one then what is the motive for cruelty? There is none. Cruelty only pertains to other. Self harm only arises through feelings associated with interaction with other. Is it not more likely that a perception of separateness will result in these things?

Quote:
But concerning the eye you could say it is the eye of perception yes or you could say that it is the aperture at the top of the pyramidal cock or you could see it as the eye of horus plucked out by set

So there are a few different ways to see it

I think the prophet of justme, crowley liked to see it as the anus, but then he was perhaps anally fixated
So, there are many different interpretations of one eye symbolism. Perhaps you could state that every time you post a pic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
my argument hinged around the sheer number of occult symbols in corporate logos, including car manufacturers and i included audi in that

I made a number of points about the audi logo, the concealed 666 being only one of the points i made

if you could link us to that thread i could repeat the other points i made, which i felt were more compelling than the 666 one that you have zero'd in on as if it is somehow a personal slight to you to have suggested that audis logo may have occult meaning behind it
A personal slight? No, I don't drive an Audi. I merely think it's completely illogical.

Creating a logo of a snake/dragon eating a human (Alpha Romeo) is indeed a creative thing to do. But I don't see that creating 666 from a logo where there's really "nothing to see" is any different. It's the same process.
To suggest that one is different to the other is illogical.

.

Last edited by white light; 11-12-2017 at 06:58 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 09:33 PM   #86
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Your logic doesn't really work here. If all is one then what is the motive for cruelty? There is none. Cruelty only pertains to other. Self harm only arises through feelings associated with interaction with other. Is it not more likely that a perception of separateness will result in these things?
because the psychopaths will do what they do....

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
So, there are many different interpretations of one eye symbolism. Perhaps you could state that every time you post a pic.
well the people who are controlling the music industry will have their interpretation

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
A personal slight? No, I don't drive an Audi. I merely think it's completely illogical.
yeah you seem irrationally upset about the audi logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
Creating a logo of a snake/dragon eating a human (Alpha Romeo) is indeed a creative thing to do. But I don't see that creating 666 from a logo where there's really "nothing to see" is any different. It's the same process.
To suggest that one is different to the other is illogical..
they are magical sigils created by occultists with a particular intent
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-12-2017 at 09:33 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:29 PM   #87
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,820
Likes: 2,919 (2,018 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
because the psychopaths will do what they do....
Eh? Did you just mumble something unintelligible?

Quote:
well the people who are controlling the music industry will have their interpretation
And you believe that you share their interpretation and would like everyone else to share it too?

Quote:
yeah you seem irrationally upset about the audi logo
That's an irrational assessment. I don't give two hoots about the Audi logo.

Quote:
they are magical sigils created by occultists with a particular intent
This doesn't address what I said in any way. You sound like you are spewing out programmed answers.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:36 PM   #88
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
And you believe that you share their interpretation and would like everyone else to share it too?
No i think that the people who control the central banks and print the dollar fiat currency with the eye above the pyramid also own and control the corporate media and by extension the big record companies and music industry as well as hollywood and other areas

I believe that they know that in order to shape society they must control how people behave and that in order to control how people behave you must control how they perceive reality

I believe that much of what is considered 'entertainment' is really a form of social conditioning where people are being programmed to think and behave in certain ways

people don't sit in front of a pulpit and listen to a priest telling them how they should think and how they should feel about things and what their value system should be anymore; now they watch the television

tell-lie-vision where they watch programmes (programming their minds)

__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-12-2017 at 10:36 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:40 PM   #89
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Symbols the language of the unconscious

Symbols can be used to communicate with people subconsciously as the TV puts their brain into a hypnotic state:

''Depending on our level of consciousness, our brains exhibit electrical waves that can be detected by a machine called an electroencephalograph or EEG. When we are awake and focused on something, our brain exhibits Beta waves.
If we meditate or relax, our brains move into an Alpha wave pattern. When we drift off to sleep our brains exhibit Delta waves. The interesting thing about television and brain function is that for the most part, our brains seem to turn off during television programs.
When we view television, our brains mostly exhibit slow Alpha waves and waves bordering on Delta waves. This means that even though we are focused on the story or the characters or the plot, our overall level of arousal is similar to when we are very relaxed or even asleep. Experiments in the late 60's showed that people can enter an alpha wave state as quickly as 60 seconds after beginning to watch television. Therefore, when it comes to television and brain function our brains tend to go into autopilot mode. In fact, watching television has the same effect on the brain as staring at a blank wall.
Alpha Waves, Hypnosis and Advertisements
Another state which induces alpha waves is hypnosis. Hypnosis, while it has come to be associated with people being "put to sleep" and forced to do various things such as act like a chicken, is actually a useful technique to control behavior. At its heart, hypnosis is a state of relaxation and focused attention.
The subject is not so much "put to sleep" as he or she is placed in a state of extreme relaxation. During this period the mind is actually quite focused and highly suggestible. The brain waves seen during hypnosis are quite similar to those measured in people watching television.
Television advertisers have seized on this effect of television and brain function for their television commercials. When people watch most television programs, they are quite suggestible. Thus a claim made in favor of a specific product, on some level, causes the person watching television to be more apt to believe it.''
http://www.brainhealthandpuzzles.com..._function.html
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-12-2017 at 10:40 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2017, 10:56 PM   #90
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,820
Likes: 2,919 (2,018 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
No i think that the people who control the central banks and print the dollar fiat currency with the eye above the pyramid also own and control the corporate media and by extension the big record companies and music industry as well as hollywood and other areas

I believe that they know that in order to shape society they must control how people behave and that in order to control how people behave you must control how they perceive reality

I believe that much of what is considered 'entertainment' is really a form of social conditioning where people are being programmed to think and behave in certain ways

people don't sit in front of a pulpit and listen to a priest telling them how they should think and how they should feel about things and what their value system should be anymore; now they watch the television

tell-lie-vision where they watch programmes (programming their minds)
I used to believe that. Not no more. My experiences with synchronicity suggest it's quite otherwise.


Quote:
Symbols the language of the unconscious

Symbols can be used to communicate with people subconsciously as the TV puts their brain into a hypnotic state:

''Depending on our level of consciousness, our brains exhibit electrical waves that can be detected by a machine called an electroencephalograph or EEG. When we are awake and focused on something, our brain exhibits Beta waves.
If we meditate or relax, our brains move into an Alpha wave pattern. When we drift off to sleep our brains exhibit Delta waves. The interesting thing about television and brain function is that for the most part, our brains seem to turn off during television programs.
When we view television, our brains mostly exhibit slow Alpha waves and waves bordering on Delta waves. This means that even though we are focused on the story or the characters or the plot, our overall level of arousal is similar to when we are very relaxed or even asleep. Experiments in the late 60's showed that people can enter an alpha wave state as quickly as 60 seconds after beginning to watch television. Therefore, when it comes to television and brain function our brains tend to go into autopilot mode. In fact, watching television has the same effect on the brain as staring at a blank wall.
Alpha Waves, Hypnosis and Advertisements
Another state which induces alpha waves is hypnosis. Hypnosis, while it has come to be associated with people being "put to sleep" and forced to do various things such as act like a chicken, is actually a useful technique to control behavior. At its heart, hypnosis is a state of relaxation and focused attention.
The subject is not so much "put to sleep" as he or she is placed in a state of extreme relaxation. During this period the mind is actually quite focused and highly suggestible. The brain waves seen during hypnosis are quite similar to those measured in people watching television.
Television advertisers have seized on this effect of television and brain function for their television commercials. When people watch most television programs, they are quite suggestible. Thus a claim made in favor of a specific product, on some level, causes the person watching television to be more apt to believe it.''
http://www.brainhealthandpuzzles.com..._function.html
To a point. But one can go beyond that point.

.

Last edited by white light; 11-12-2017 at 11:09 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:21 PM   #91
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I used to believe that. Not no more. My experiences with synchronicity suggest it's quite otherwise..
well there's the argument that people in various stratas of the entertainment industry are being influenced by the collective unconscious

but to what extent are the el-ites seeking to influence the content of that?

For example hollywood has always called itself 'the dream factory'

Think about it....if you go back only a century there was no TV and barely any movie watching for most folks. Now people are bombarded with images 24/7. What effect does that have?

I also forgot to say that the eye above the pyramid can also be seen as the pineal gland, third eye
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:39 PM   #92
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,820
Likes: 2,919 (2,018 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
well there's the argument that people in various stratas of the entertainment industry are being influenced by the collective unconscious

but to what extent are the el-ites seeking to influence the content of that?

For example hollywood has always called itself 'the dream factory'

Think about it....if you go back only a century there was no TV and barely any movie watching for most folks. Now people are bombarded with images 24/7. What effect does that have?

I also forgot to say that the eye above the pyramid can also be seen as the pineal gland, third eye
I'm not sure I'd agree that the pre television world was any more morally upstanding. Television can make some people less physically active and I'd agree that it could stifle imagination during the act of watching, but perhaps gives more to imagine between times.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 07:45 PM   #93
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I'm not sure I'd agree that the pre television world was any more morally upstanding. Television can make some people less physically active and I'd agree that it could stifle imagination during the act of watching, but perhaps gives more to imagine between times.
Prior to television people strongly resisted a central bank in the US; after television most people in the US probably think that the federal reserve bank is part of the government when it isn't

the ability of TV to completely mould peoples perceptions far exceeds the older methods of manipulation
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-12-2017 at 07:46 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:00 PM   #94
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,820
Likes: 2,919 (2,018 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Prior to television people strongly resisted a central bank in the US; after television most people in the US probably think that the federal reserve bank is part of the government when it isn't

the ability of TV to completely mould peoples perceptions far exceeds the older methods of manipulation
I think that's debatable too to an extent. Pre television the average person's knowledge of the world and perhaps even himself would have been minuscule in comparison. So one idea would go a lot further in shaping perception than the many ideas that television spews out.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:07 PM   #95
iamawaveofthesea
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2014
Posts: 18,916
Likes: 10,429 (5,925 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by white light View Post
I think that's debatable too to an extent. Pre television the average person's knowledge of the world and perhaps even himself would have been minuscule in comparison. So one idea would go a lot further in shaping perception than the many ideas that television spews out.
weapons of mass destraction

at least people pre television would likely have an idea of the limits of their education but would still have possessed a wide range of practical skills and knowledge

whereas now lots of peoples heads are full of knowledge about all sorts of completely useless things while they struggle to complete even the most simple of tasks
__________________
''You're free to get as offended as you like''- Mark Passio

“If liberty means anything at all, it means the right to tell people what they do not want to hear.” –George Orwell
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-12-2017, 08:16 PM   #96
white light
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: B-lighty
Posts: 12,820
Likes: 2,919 (2,018 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
weapons of mass destraction

at least people pre television would likely have an idea of the limits of their education but would still have possessed a wide range of practical skills and knowledge

whereas now lots of peoples heads are full of knowledge about all sorts of completely useless things while they struggle to complete even the most simple of tasks
Well, I won't argue with that. Many humans have a propensity to avoid practicality. As a species we've become more demarcated. I'd blame transport and mass communication more than television though. Need something fixed, get on the blower and someone with the necessary skills will come along and do it for you.

.

Last edited by white light; 12-12-2017 at 08:22 PM.
white light is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 01:44 AM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2017 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.