Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 08-09-2018, 07:26 PM   #21
mranderson

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
We must not tolerate anti-whiteism in any forms lest we forget the deaths of over 60 million whites at the hands of the jewish led communist bolsheviks and their jewish led cheka secret police

Never again must such conditions be allowed to develop that would engulf white people in such a horrific slaughter. The words of the communists should echo in our ears:

''The classes and the races, too weak to master the new conditions of life, must give way.''- Karl Marx, new York Daily Tribune March 22 1853

''All the other large and small nationalities and peoples are destined to perish before long in the revolutionary world storm. For that reason they are now counter-revolutionary''- Freidrich Engels 1849

I propose the building of a memorial, to the whites who were butchered in their millions at the hands of the bolsheviks, in every major city in the world. Also a national white slaughter day should be declared so that the world can remember what happens when anti-whiteism is allowed to flourish
I posted some further information above regarding the planned memorial to the millions of white russians killed by internationalist / globalist Bolsheviks

history is very important

feelings about history are not

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-09-2018, 04:13 PM   #22
ink

So Iamwaves....what will you do with this concept?

It does make me 'giggle'....

You are correct within the 'thought'....but are you not just assisting the 'drama'?

Personally I 'love' it and would actually 'get involved'....but it only leads to a singular outcome!

War between skin colour.

And that would end rather quickly but with many lost!

Your posts are 'just' and I agree with the idea and use of 'other's' words.......BUT really do you wish to further this?

Maybe we should? The end of all things....right here within your created doctrine!

Last edited by ink; 09-09-2018 at 04:14 PM.
ink is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:41 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
I posted some further information above regarding the planned memorial to the millions of white russians killed by internationalist / globalist Bolsheviks

history is very important

feelings about history are not
i think because jerusalem is such an important city to all the abrahamic religions it would make the perfect place for the worlds first monument to the tens of millions of fallen whites who died either from the direct violence of the communists or the indirect violence through starvation due to social engineering as well as the millions of whites who died in the ensuing world war and cold war battles that followed

There should also be an international memorial day to remember all the butchered whites

memorials should be grey and bleak and blocky and archontic. They should be built in all major cities on leylines and should invoke a resonance of death and decay in order to impact the morphic field
I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 10-09-2018 at 09:45 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2018, 09:48 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

Chill Out 'IAMA' People - It's All An Illusion - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

I believe the public should have a say in their own fate and that is why i support free speech. Any media talking heads who argue that free speech must be curbed are arguing that the public should not be allowed a say in their own fate
Old 13-09-2018, 04:05 AM   #25
mranderson

Quote:
Chill Out 'IAMA' People - It's All An Illusion - The David Icke Dot-Connector Videocast

if it's all an illusion why does David get his knickers in a twist about Palestine then ?

surely they should just chill out ?

They might drain the swamp but the snakes are still in the grass

It's symbolic of his struggle against reality
mranderson is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-09-2018, 03:07 PM   #26
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by mranderson View Post
if it's all an illusion why does David get his knickers in a twist about Palestine then ?

surely they should just chill out ?
i think the point is that your soul is eternal and is having an experience in this reality before it then has other experiences elsewhere

so for a while you are Mr A a white guy stuck in an increasingly progressive (prestate to full marxist clampdown) canada

jewish people are just having an experience here as jewish people

then we all up stumps when we die and go off to whatevers next

you don't take your whiteness with you and jews don't take their jewishness with them

we are adorned with that shit when we come into this reality and we shake it off when we leave

that doesn't mean we don't want a nice reality while we are here though!

we can all enjoy our experiences as whatever we are but the problem comes when people identify fully as their experience because then they start taking the whole game very seriously and doing crazy shit like genociding people
Old 24-09-2018, 04:06 PM   #27
iamawaveofthesea

Freedom Of Speech And The Weaponisation Of Antisemitism - David Icke

Old 24-09-2018, 04:25 PM   #28
ink

Quote:
i think the point is that your soul is eternal and is having an experience in this reality before it then has other experiences elsewhere

so for a while you are Mr A a white guy stuck in an increasingly progressive (prestate to full marxist clampdown) canada

you don't take your whiteness with you and jews don't take their jewishness with them

we are adorned with that shit when we come into this reality and we shake it off when we leave

we can all enjoy our experiences as whatever we are but the problem comes when people identify fully as their experience because then they start taking the whole game very seriously and doing crazy shit like genociding people
I do not consider that correct .... you are considering that ALL are of one single awareness and that we each have the same availability to comprehension?

This is incorrect as the vast majority are limited and only have this single experience....unless they further their intrusion via technology!
In the past it was called 'magic'....now tech.

I as I state....most have only a single character within this drama....so as this knowledge is inherent within their nature (as they are a part of the Terra nature) they cannot be blamed for utilizing any and all extremes to continue an existence, even through the destruction of there own archetype!

Your concept is fine....if you only wish to accept this 'realm' as all that is......once you become familiar with the knowledge of overlaying 'realms' then you should, or need to, expand your thought!

tuppence....for what it is worth
Old 24-09-2018, 05:43 PM   #29
Oreironstar

Quote:
Originally Posted by ink View Post
I do not consider that correct .... you are considering that ALL are of one single awareness and that we each have the same availability to comprehension?

This is incorrect as the vast majority are limited and only have this single experience....unless they further their intrusion via technology!
In the past it was called 'magic'....now tech.

I as I state....most have only a single character within this drama....so as this knowledge is inherent within their nature (as they are a part of the Terra nature) they cannot be blamed for utilizing any and all extremes to continue an existence, even through the destruction of there own archetype!

Your concept is fine....if you only wish to accept this 'realm' as all that is......once you become familiar with the knowledge of overlaying 'realms' then you should, or need to, expand your thought!

tuppence....for what it is worth
Yes i agree Ink
Your making a valid point to Waves argument
But are you arguin over how salty the food is?
Or
Whether the food is edible?
Oreironstar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 24-09-2018, 07:45 PM   #30
ink

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oreironstar View Post
Yes i agree Ink
Your making a valid point to Waves argument
But are you arguin over how salty the food is?
Or
Whether the food is edible?
Not really the quality nor quantity of the food nor the limited menu....more that another restaurant exists within the exact same building and each, if a customer and not an employee, has a choice!
Old 09-10-2018, 09:51 AM   #31
iamawaveofthesea

As members of the jewish community now seek to turn the thumb screws on the tory wing of the political system i'd like to take this opportunity to ask both political parties why neither of them has yet adopted the international definition of anti-whiteism?

In fact i haven't seen them adopt an international definiton of anti-blackism either nor an anti-brownism definition so what's going on here?

Hammer Labour, but where is the Tories’ official code on anti-Semitism, asks Jewish author
Published time: 8 Oct, 2018 16:59
Edited time: 9 Oct, 2018 07:45

A prominent Jewish children’s author has questioned why the Tories have not adopted an international definition of anti-Semitism with all 11 examples, after the Labour Party was attacked for considering a dilution of the code.

Michael Rosen, a well-known writer of children's books, has taken to social media to ask why the Conservative Party attacked Labour over the International Holocaust Remembrance Alliance (IHRA) definition and its 11 examples, but have not themselves included them in their code of conduct - a code that does not cover the behavior of grassroots Tory members.

Given that incidents of antisemitism are surfacing in the Tory Party - MEPs backing Orban, member talking of 'sweating like a Jew in an attic', young members with antisemitic graffiti on them; perhaps it's time to look at how they didn't adopt the 'examples' of the code? https://t.co/3XlXfY2v4J
— Michael Rosen (@MichaelRosenYes) October 8, 2018
https://www.rt.com/uk/440692-antisem...ampaign=chrome

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 09-10-2018 at 10:53 AM.
Old 09-10-2018, 09:55 AM   #32
iamawaveofthesea

^ when am i going to be afforded protections against their racism?

am i a lesser being?

am i not as deserving of protections as jewish people?

why are they given special treatment?
Old 09-10-2018, 10:05 AM   #33
iamawaveofthesea

what is 'semitism'?

i thought semitic people were people who used semitic languages which includes the arabs

but people seem to be saying semitism is an ethnicity

ok well if it is an ethnicity then surely we can not only criticise the actions of a nation state such as israel but we should also be able to criticise the ideas and beliefs of people

for example to question the doctrines of the religion of judaism is not an attack on someones ethnicity it is a questioning of their beliefs

if ethnicity is the hardware of a person which they cannot help then their beliefs are the software and they can change the software as it is given to them by other people after they are born

so criticising someone on their hardware is not fair because that is nature and is natures sorting hat

but the software is manmade

so why can't we question the software?

if semitism is about ethnicity ie hardware then its not about software ie beliefs and ideas

so therefore it is not 'anti-semitism' to question peoples ideas and beliefs and zionism is software as it is an idea which for some is built on a belief

Criticism of Israeli Policy Is Not Anti-Semitic
October 6, 2018

by James J. Zogby

I was provoked to write this discussion of what is and what isn’t anti-Semitism by an article in Ha’aretz on the “controversy” created by the awarding of the 2018 Nobel Prize in Chemistry to George P. Smith. According to the reporting, Smith is not only a brilliant scientist whose work has helped lead to the creation of new drugs that can treat cancer and a range of autoimmune diseases, he is also an outspoken supporter of Palestinian rights and a critic of Israeli policies.

The Ha’aretz piece notes that Smith has long been “a target of pro-Israel groups” and is listed on “the controversial Canary Mission website”—used by supporters of Israel to harass and silence critics.
https://lobelog.com/criticism-of-isr...-anti-semitic/
Old 09-10-2018, 10:49 AM   #34
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
Ask an African American, what defines them as an African American?
Skin colour will figure in that definition.
You wouldn't probably get an honest answer from an average native European as to their own ethnic self definition, for fear.
Skin shame is why alot of Europeans are obssessed with being tanned.
White is marketed as unhealthy, brown is sold as healthy. Who put that little seed in their minds.
'You look ill, you should get a tan!' Currently acceptable to say to a European.

'You look too dark, you should stay out of the sun!' Currently unacceptable to say to an African, Asian, Arab.
And the fact that looking too pasty is considered "sickly", that doesn't enter into it!!!!
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
fairyprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:40 AM   #35
decim

It's OK to be White.
DISCLAIMER: Reader discretion advised. The above post is entirely fictional, for entertainment purposes only. Any similarities to real life events, animals, humans, persons, politicians, or any other form of organisation entity living, dead or in any other state of existence are coincidental. Any opinion, comment or statements related or attributed to this username are not necessarily nor implied to be those held by the ip/computer/username or other electronic media device or service owner/user.
decim is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 10:11 PM   #36
motleyhoo

Quote:

Yep. I totally agree with this. In essence, we're all here to experience the exact same thing, just in different situations. Everything else is just ideological brainwashing. Anyone who thinks they're made special by some invisible dude in the sky is experiencing planned psychosis as part of some other person's agenda.

"Reason obeys itself; and ignorance submits to whatever is dictated to it ... It is not a field of a few acres of ground, but a cause, that we are defending, and whether we defeat the enemy in one battle, or by degrees, the consequences will be the same." -- Thomas Paine
motleyhoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 11:32 AM   #37
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by decim View Post
It's OK to be White.
Hitler was white, and if you think it is OK to be white........

BTW, it's only OK to be a National Socialist if you are a Zionist - someone who considers they have a right (given by God) to a state defined with a single National Identity....

Global desertion away from cultural and national heritage is the prime directive in all Global states. Except in Israel. Every single state on Earth is being forced into abandoning it's national heritage.

Except one - whose National Heritage is being defined by an alleged historical claim - and while every other state is being forced to deny it's own National heritage, it alone defends its National heritage with force.

If you stand up against AntiWhitism, then you run the risk of being branded a racist and your political ideologies being banned.
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-10-2018, 01:40 PM   #38
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by merlincove View Post
H
BTW, it's only OK to be a National Socialist if you are a Zionist - someone who considers they have a right (given by God) to a state defined with a single National Identity....
examples of ethno-nationalist states:

-nazi germany
-israel
-wakanda

we can then further break these examples down into ethno-nationalist states that are politically correct and ones which are not politically correct

politically correct ethno-nationalist states include:

-israel
-wakanda

politically incorrect ethno-nationalist states include:

-nazi germany

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-10-2018 at 01:42 PM.
Old 11-10-2018, 01:45 PM   #39
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by motleyhoo View Post
Yep. I totally agree with this. In essence, we're all here to experience the exact same thing, just in different situations. Everything else is just ideological brainwashing. Anyone who thinks they're made special by some invisible dude in the sky is experiencing planned psychosis as part of some other person's agenda.

er i'm not sure that is correct under the international definition of anti-whiteism

we absolutely reserve the right to claim our unique destiny according to a divine covenant with god

we also reserve our right to build a temple to enshrine our position as the chosen people

we also reserve the right to carry out blood sacrifices in front of that temple and to chop bits off our newly born little boys or bite them off with our teeth if we so choose

if you disagree you are guilty of anti-whiteism

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 11-10-2018 at 01:45 PM.
Old 12-10-2018, 12:26 PM   #40
merlincove
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
er i'm not sure that is correct under the international definition of anti-whiteism

we absolutely reserve the right to claim our unique destiny according to a divine covenant with god

we also reserve our right to build a temple to enshrine our position as the chosen people

we also reserve the right to carry out blood sacrifices in front of that temple and to chop bits off our newly born little boys or bite them off with our teeth if we so choose

if you disagree you are guilty of anti-whiteism
Does the definition have any guidelines how none whites who either religiously or politically oppose the unique destiny should be dealt with?

Would it be in the direct interest of this unique destiny to intern such people indefinitely without charge - even if they pose no initial or direct threat?
merlincove is offline   Reply With Quote