Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Closed Thread

Old 18-07-2014, 04:41 PM   #21
jp13

I've recently fell out with a good friend regarding this, she was saying the PM was also into this, I said "so if I was in high office somewhere would that automatically make me a pedophile"? It was the level of ignorance and taking it for granted that made me angry about this sort of thing.
I agree with Gareth and with all those who said if someone who knew savile was also a pedo by association are wrong to throw out names without a shred of evidence.
I know it goes on, up to the highest levels (and lowest) of society,* but I refuse to believe that everyone who is in the upper echelons of society is a pedophile.
I don't understand pedophilia and what causes it, is it a personality trait or do they have a choice?
I think some have a choice, which in my eye's makes them evil, as they are aware of what they are doing, but I also think it is a mental illness for many, which is not an excuse for doing it, and lets not forget that most victims have been abused by a member of the family or close friend of the family, or institutional abuse such as children's homes.
I think the only cure is a bullet to the brain, but in terms of prevention I haven't got a clue. Prison is not the answer, as they meet with other pedo's and exchange ideas and methods of not getting caught.
* i.e. Marc Dutroux in Belgium. E-book:Programmed to Kill by David McGowan is very informative, and it showed it went to the very top of Belgian Society

"There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all arguments and which cannot fail to keep a man in everlasting ignorance - that principle is contempt prior to investigation." - Herbert Spencer
Old 18-07-2014, 08:06 PM   #22
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozpixie View Post
I feel quite sure that if David had been asked by the authorities to provide the proof needed he could have done that. The key issue here is that NONE of them challenged him.
My point was more that if David has evidence, which hopefully he has, it should be submitted to the police. They are obliged to act upon it. He could even publish the evidence and then anyone in receipt of it can take it to their local police station and present it.

Otherwise people are just suspicious as to why David can accuse people of such crimes without providing evidence to support these accusations.

Last edited by the worm that returned; 18-07-2014 at 08:07 PM.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:23 PM   #23
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
My point was more that if David has evidence, which hopefully he has, it should be submitted to the police. They are obliged to act upon it. He could even publish the evidence and then anyone in receipt of it can take it to their local police station and present it.

Otherwise people are just suspicious as to why David can accuse people of such crimes without providing evidence to support these accusations.
im suspicious of anyone who names names, who is naming names?
Old 19-07-2014, 11:56 AM   #24
tempeststorm
Inactive

I now know of 2 - one I spoke about in an earlier post but didn't name or reveal too much about their identity. Rest assured that this is at present being handled through the proper channels and when the news breaks, I will fill you in more if I can but only in as far as won't prejudice any upcoming trials.
Old 19-07-2014, 12:25 PM   #25
stickwhistler

Quote:
My point was more that if David has evidence, which hopefully he has, it should be submitted to the police. They are obliged to act upon it.

Dyfed Powys Police were told of a paedophile ring in 2002.
This also involved a death of a woman, who had been the victim
of that paedophile ring, and her daughter - the product of an
incestuous sexual encounter with her father or grandfather.
Her injuries were caused by her grandfather when she was small.
She died as a direct result of those injuries some years later.
Her daughter (approx 6 at that time) was pimped out by the father to the grandfather and others (including some local politicians).
A man went to Dyfed Powys Police and got to speak to somebody from
the National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS).
He had several meetings with that particular officer,
on a weekly, then monthly basis.
Those meetings lasted approx 6 months.
One month, the NCIS officer did NOT contact that man.
The man telephoned the number given to him by the NCIS
officer working with/in Dyfed Powys Police.
He spoke to a different officer, who said that the original
officer had been moved to London (IIRC).
The new NCIS officer said he knew nothing of the case.
Cue "going through it all again from the beginning".
The new NCIS officer said he would keep in touch as per the old
officer ie once per month at least.
He never mad any such attempt!
When the 2nd NCIS officer did not contact the man,
the man telephoned the number given to him etc.
No reply at all.
The man contacted Dyfed Powys Police, who said that
the NCIS officer had been moved (did not say where!),
and that there was no longer an NCIS presence in Dyfed Powys!

The police knew of a paedophile ring, names addresses, dates etc
they did NOTHING - except make sure the files had disappeared.
Dyfed Powys police also refused to prosecute a judge who was a friend of the
then Chief Constable - Terrance Grange.
A former Deputy Chief Constable was also allowed to retire to prevent an investigation into the ritual death of a baby that he had knowledge of (if not direct involvement in).

The police are complicit in the paedophile rings, and until every single
cop who could have had anything to do with cover ups is dismissed,
charged with perverting the course of justice etc, then nobody can have
any trust what-so-ever in the police AT ALL!
Old 19-07-2014, 04:06 PM   #26
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickwhistler View Post
Dyfed Powys Police were told of a paedophile ring in 2002.
This also involved a death of a woman, who had been the victim
of that paedophile ring, and her daughter - the product of an
incestuous sexual encounter with her father or grandfather.
Her injuries were caused by her grandfather when she was small.
She died as a direct result of those injuries some years later.
Her daughter (approx 6 at that time) was pimped out by the father to the grandfather and others (including some local politicians).
A man went to Dyfed Powys Police and got to speak to somebody from
the National Criminal Intelligence Service (NCIS).
He had several meetings with that particular officer,
on a weekly, then monthly basis.
Those meetings lasted approx 6 months.
One month, the NCIS officer did NOT contact that man.
The man telephoned the number given to him by the NCIS
officer working with/in Dyfed Powys Police.
He spoke to a different officer, who said that the original
officer had been moved to London (IIRC).
The new NCIS officer said he knew nothing of the case.
Cue "going through it all again from the beginning".
The new NCIS officer said he would keep in touch as per the old
officer ie once per month at least.
He never mad any such attempt!
When the 2nd NCIS officer did not contact the man,
the man telephoned the number given to him etc.
No reply at all.
The man contacted Dyfed Powys Police, who said that
the NCIS officer had been moved (did not say where!),
and that there was no longer an NCIS presence in Dyfed Powys!

The police knew of a paedophile ring, names addresses, dates etc
they did NOTHING - except make sure the files had disappeared.
Dyfed Powys police also refused to prosecute a judge who was a friend of the
then Chief Constable - Terrance Grange.
A former Deputy Chief Constable was also allowed to retire to prevent an investigation into the ritual death of a baby that he had knowledge of (if not direct involvement in).

The police are complicit in the paedophile rings, and until every single
cop who could have had anything to do with cover ups is dismissed,
charged with perverting the course of justice etc, then nobody can have
any trust what-so-ever in the police AT ALL!
In which case the only way forward is for brave politicians to use parliamentary privilege, or whatever it's called, and name the bastards.

It needs brave journalists and newspaper editors.

It needs brave people like Bill Maloney.

It needs brave politicians.

All of those in the know, with a platform, must start speaking out.

it's been shown that to go through the 'correct channels' (as did Geoffrey Dickens back in the 1980's ) gets us absolutely nowhere.

So the 'incorrect' channels must be gone down. Simples.
Old 19-07-2014, 04:56 PM   #27
troofyoof

Quote:

I first read ickes website in 2002, I remember reading him saying back then Jimmy Savile is a well known paedophile and I dare him to sue me...and he said the same regarding prince Philip,Ted heath..etc.
The main reason for the cover up is simple,if the true scale of the debauchery was known this country would be finished. This one goes all the way to the top and its not even secret anymore
Old 19-07-2014, 04:57 PM   #28
troofyoof

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
In which case the only way forward is for brave politicians to use parliamentary privilege, or whatever it's called, and name the bastards.

It needs brave journalists and newspaper editors.

It needs brave people like Bill Maloney.

It needs brave politicians.

All of those in the know, with a platform, must start speaking out.

it's been shown that to go through the 'correct channels' (as did Geoffrey Dickens back in the 1980's ) gets us absolutely nowhere.

So the 'incorrect' channels must be gone down. Simples.
I am under the impression there are D notices preventing the reporting of certain individuals
Old 19-07-2014, 06:47 PM   #29
frankanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
I am under the impression there are D notices preventing the reporting of certain individuals
that's what I mean troofy. We need people who are unafraid of the 'D notices'.

Sod the D notices. What's more important? Protecting children from evil torture, or respecting a D Notice (whatever that is).

An enlightened world wouldn't give an ounce of consideration to a D notice - but would lay down their life for a child. that's the world we need right now.
Old 19-07-2014, 08:11 PM   #30
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by frankanne View Post
that's what I mean troofy. We need people who are unafraid of the 'D notices'.

Sod the D notices. What's more important? Protecting children from evil torture, or respecting a D Notice (whatever that is).

An enlightened world wouldn't give an ounce of consideration to a D notice - but would lay down their life for a child. that's the world we need right now.
Perhaps it's time to start working as communities to put an end to this then instead of relying on enquiry/operation after enquiry/operation run by people we feel are "in on it" to solve things.

I'm not talking about vigilantes, I'm talking about intelligent detective work, working alongside social services and police (including ex members of each) and victims to encourage those with information to come forward.

A bit like what Bill Maloney does but without the scary cockney edge

We create this world therefore we MUST stand up for those who are powerless to defend themselves. It is our duty. If not, then I'm afraid we're are guilty too.

Meet ups is what we need and not just those from David Icke forums.

I'm formulating a plan and I just might have some of the tools to start things off.
Old 19-07-2014, 11:25 PM   #31
forestgreen
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by fairyprincess View Post
Part of me would like to make hints. There's somthing funny about maybe getting away with it. These days I usually think better of it.......
Scoot about online...the next one is already being talked about....

It'll come out soon...
Old 19-07-2014, 11:33 PM   #32
dolores1

Exclamation Jack the ripper!

Quote:
Originally Posted by troofyoof View Post
It's "odd" how many D notices and 100 + year notices there are on crimes that connect "royality"!

Jack the Ripper immedialty comes to mind. Is that because the queen mother's (deceased) father was implicated? But Jack the ripper file lockdown is a moveable date! Over 20n years moved!

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
Old 19-07-2014, 11:34 PM   #33
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

Quote:
Perhaps it's time to start working as communities to put an end to this then instead of relying on enquiry/operation after enquiry/operation run by people we feel are "in on it" to solve things.

I'm not talking about vigilantes, I'm talking about intelligent detective work, working alongside social services and police (including ex members of each) and victims to encourage those with information to come forward.

We create this world therefore we MUST stand up for those who are powerless to defend themselves. It is our duty. If not, then I'm afraid we're are guilty too.

I'm formulating a plan and I just might have some of the tools to start things off.

what you got planned? pm me, I can drive and im handy!
Old 19-07-2014, 11:37 PM   #34
dolores1

Talking First things first

Quote:

Very true, but until All police forces take their oaths to up hold the Law and not allegiance to the CROWN nothing will change.

X
D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
Old 20-07-2014, 07:19 AM   #35
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by limesub View Post

what you got planned? pm me, I can drive and im handy!
That's the spirit!

Look out for a PM soon then. Fisticuffs may not be needed nor I doubt Vietnam military experience but useful to have
Old 20-07-2014, 07:20 AM   #36
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
Very true, but until All police forces take their oaths to up hold the Law and not allegiance to the CROWN nothing will change.

X
D
Well let's make that no.1 on the country's agenda then!
Old 20-07-2014, 07:24 AM   #37
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:

He has published it and spoken publicly about it. Firstly, neither the accused nor the authorities have come running after him to bang him up for libel. You can be sure that the police have all of David's material and would be acting on it if they had the bollocks. For the first time ever, perhaps they will but they wont be giving David any credit, not after all the years of vilification and ridicule, that's not how they do things. Other witnesses will be called and other evidence used.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 20-07-2014, 07:37 AM   #38
Cryptoverse

Not to shit on this parade... But I've had about enough with paedophiles and paedo info. As someone who was molested when young I find it lowers my energy... Maybe it doesn't to others, maybe they just don't notice it...

I see the need to shed light on a subject but this forum's obsession with paedophiles is one reason I shy away from the forum at times...

Just one person's point of view....

Edit: Realized this thread was gareth asking to not name potential ones... i thought it was a thread naming potential paedos. my bad. still ridiculous how much people focus on it...
Omnisense Electronic Press Kit

Last edited by Cryptoverse; 20-07-2014 at 07:43 AM.
Old 20-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #39
greatdayforfreedom

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post
Not to shit on this parade... But I've had about enough with paedophiles and paedo info. As someone who was molested when young I find it lowers my energy... Maybe it doesn't to others, maybe they just don't notice it...

I see the need to shed light on a subject but this forum's obsession with paedophiles is one reason I shy away from the forum at times...

Edit: Realized this thread was gareth asking to not name potential ones... i thought it was a thread naming potential paedos. my bad. still ridiculous how much people focus on it...
I'm very sorry you were molested. Paedophilia is omnipresent as we all know. I disagree with it being 'ridiculous' to focus on it. I believe the more it's talked about, the more of a positive impact it will have. Apparently the MSM take stories from Anders' Savile thread which can only be a good thing.
Old 20-07-2014, 04:47 PM   #40
the worm that returned

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnisense View Post

In a way I can see where you are coming from with a view to a LOT of coverage on here BUT that is for a very good reason. It is rife and it is imperative for humanity to stand up to this disgusting virus spread through our cultures.

Wars, terrorism and all manner of other shit is manufactured by groups of twisted scum looking to profit or control or both. Paedophilia is carried out by sick individuals from all areas of life and is not controlled by a few. It needs to be stopped to allow humanity to progress.

We can then focus on the other shit.
Closed Thread