Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Closed Thread

Old 14-07-2014, 02:08 PM   #1
garethicke
Administrator

Default Naming of potential paedophiles.

Hi,
I have seen a fair few posts over the last day or two, flippantly throwing out names of potential paedophiles in the public eye.
Can we please not do that. If you have evidence that someone is guilty, present the evidence. But randomly throwing out names, with no evidence, can't be tolerated on this forum.

It is morally wrong, and potentially very harmful for all of us that use the forum.

Thanks folks.
Gareth
Old 16-07-2014, 02:48 PM   #2
borsabil

Quote:
Originally Posted by garethicke View Post
Hi,
I have seen a fair few posts over the last day or two, flippantly throwing out names of potential paedophiles in the public eye.
Can we please not do that. If you have evidence that someone is guilty, present the evidence. But randomly throwing out names, with no evidence, can't be tolerated on this forum.

It is morally wrong, and potentially very harmful for all of us that use the forum.

Thanks folks.
Gareth
It's a fair request and I'm as guilty as anyone. I'll confine myself to pointing out that certain individuals are happy to associate with other individuals who are known, or have been accused, of paedohilia. People can make their own minds up.
Old 16-07-2014, 02:55 PM   #3
bikerdruid
Banned

Location: north peace bioregion of north america's great boreal forest

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
It's a fair request and I'm as guilty as anyone. I'll confine myself to pointing out that certain individuals are happy to associate with other individuals who are known, or have been accused, of paedohilia. People can make their own minds up.
yup .. 'guilt by association' ... "if the green grocer spoke kindly to jimmy saville, he must have been part of the clique."
that always works ...
Old 16-07-2014, 03:03 PM   #4
swamideva

If its guilt by association. Then what about the spouse, family, siblings, relatives, friends and co-workers of the paedophile who had no idea of what they were up to or downloading in secret?
Old 16-07-2014, 03:04 PM   #5
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsabil View Post
Association is complete speculation and is randomly throwing out names, with no evidence.

Lets stick to facts backed by evidence as it says in the OP please.

Thanks
Old 17-07-2014, 08:27 PM   #6
the worm that returned

I have always been intrigued as to how David Icke was able to name a huge number of people in his books, as paedophiles or murderers but without providing the evidence. How was this possible?

If there is evidence to support this has it been submitted to the police or published on the internet?
Old 17-07-2014, 11:42 PM   #7
grannie27

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post
I have always been intrigued as to how David Icke was able to name a huge number of people in his books, as paedophiles or murderers but without providing the evidence. How was this possible?

If there is evidence to support this has it been submitted to the police or published on the internet?
Controversial ......
Old 17-07-2014, 11:49 PM   #8
grannie27

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks folks.
Gareth
Hold on mate ...Your Dad has done this for decades ,he tells us loads... like the Royal Family are Lizard blood drinking satanical evil entities ,pretty sure he is right ,a bunch of cold blooded, money driven, kook bastards ....but proof ?
I dont remember his arse being dragged into Court ...Why Not ?
Old 17-07-2014, 11:54 PM   #9
jake_ball

Quote:
Hi,

Thanks folks.
Gareth
+1
The truth is like a lion. You don't have to defend it. Let it loose. It will defend itself. ||| The words that I type onto this forum are NOT my opinions, nor are they my beliefs, they are simply just words and letters on a screen ||| Any thread that I start is not really meant as a debate, it's really just a friendly discussion
Old 18-07-2014, 12:38 AM   #10
moobs
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
Hold on mate ...Your Dad has done this for decades ,he tells us loads... like the Royal Family are Lizard blood drinking satanical evil entities ,pretty sure he is right ,a bunch of cold blooded, money driven, kook bastards ....but proof ?
Because nobody takes accusations of being a reptilian seriously.
Old 18-07-2014, 05:31 AM   #11
mondogobbo

I agree. Being accused with pedophilia can potentially ruin your life, so I think we need strong evidence to do that. Here in Denmark there have been a few cases where Peoples life have been ruined because of false accusations of pedophilia. You have to be careful when you approach this subject.........

For example knowing a pedophile does NOT make a person a pedophile. I for example once knew a young man who turned out to be pedophile and I also once knew a guy who was into animal sex. I am NOT responsable for other Peoples actions, not even my friends or family members actions

So having known Jimmy Saville does not make anybody a pedophile....., you need more evidence than just that.

Last edited by mondogobbo; 18-07-2014 at 05:45 AM.
Old 18-07-2014, 05:51 AM   #12
i_am

Quote:
Originally Posted by grannie27 View Post
That's not the point grannie. If David names people, then he, and only he is responsible. If David names people THEN it can be discussed on here. if neither he nor the MSM have named people, then we cannot allow it here. By doing so, we are putting the forum in jeopardy and in danger of being closed down, and the owner of the site being sued. Not you, the site owner.

So fair enough if he gets sued for what he says, but it is not fair that he should be sued for what others say.
Old 18-07-2014, 07:07 AM   #13
Dude111

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk
Lets stick to facts backed by evidence as it says in the OP please.
I think thats the best way when talking about this stuff because ITS SO SERIOUS!!

Last edited by Dude111; 18-07-2014 at 07:07 AM.
Old 18-07-2014, 08:07 AM   #14
steppewar
Eternal Member

I think I know one famous pedo who will shortly be arrested, but I ain't doing no hints.

Libel laws are fucking ruthless.
Old 18-07-2014, 10:42 AM   #15
limesub79
Premier Subscribers

I agree if you think that someone is a pedophile then you can stand outside the houses of parliament protesting or visit your local police station with the evidence you've gathered etc... there's fuck all to stop you doing that except lack of evidence... I'm pretty sure DI doesn't make up a list without researching.

what's so hard about that?

the fat guy hanging around outside the school with shite catcher jogging bottoms and a trench coat on staring at children in the playground with his hand in his pocket still has to be caught out the same way as a celebrity/mp/and .....

that's why these cunts get away with it! the law is there to protect them, by us breaking the law!
Old 18-07-2014, 11:11 AM   #16
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by the worm that returned View Post

I feel quite sure that if David had been asked by the authorities to provide the proof needed he could have done that. The key issue here is that NONE of them challenged him.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 18-07-2014, 11:12 AM   #17
the tealady
Forum Advisor

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post
I think I know one famous pedo who will shortly be arrested, but I ain't doing no hints.

Very wise, but when the story breaks properly, do tell . I am all for naming and shaming proven perps.

Please don't feed the trolls.

When I LIKE a post, it does not always mean I agree, it can also just mean I think a valid point has been made.
Old 18-07-2014, 12:16 PM   #18
dolores1

If we name them, then we are protecting these criminals! The law on lible is weighed in their favour.

D
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
Old 18-07-2014, 01:21 PM   #19
greatdayforfreedom

I would like David to start naming new people as paedophiles/ child murderers. Providing David has the evidence, of course. He has never been sued for what he has said about Father Bush, Ted Heath, the Royals etc.
Old 18-07-2014, 02:16 PM   #20
fairyprincess

Quote:
Originally Posted by steppewar View Post

Part of me would like to make hints. There's somthing funny about maybe getting away with it. These days I usually think better of it.......
"if you bring forth what is within you, what you bring forth will save you. If you do not bring forth what is within you, what you do not bring forth will destroy you." (Jesus Christ, gospel of thomas.)

Love is natural, Hate is taught....
Closed Thread