Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News > Donald Trump & all things Trump Town

Old 12-01-2018, 04:37 PM   #21
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
you are a professional shill and LIAR.

If you look a few posts above you will see how I outline

Haim Saban backs the Democrats and

Sheldon Adelson backs the Republicans

and you are still pathetic enough to LIE and say I am "uncomfortable" exposing that Zionists are behind both Democrats and Republicans.

Can you not LIE better than that. You are pathetic, and I will call you out for what you are.

number one lier and deceiver on this forum, him and his pal Mr.anderson.

I mean the lies are clear on this thread to see.
wow

so i'm being paid to be here am i?

when does my cheque arrive because it would be nice to be able to quit my day job and do this fulltime instead

I am the one who always speaks about the false left /right paradigm and the hegelian dialectic

you have only started being critical of hilary now that she has been so utterly exposed that she is toxic beyond belief

i see you love to throw accusations but you have nothing to back them up. Where have i lied?

I'm right both sides of the political spectrum ARE controlled

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 04:39 PM.
iamawaveofthesea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:43 PM   #22
vancity eagle
Banned

It would be great if you ever posted something that wasn't a LIE or a massive deception.

Especially when you post nothing but lies about me, maybe then I would leave you alone.

Anyways I don't want to derail this thread, I'll leave that up to you.
vancity eagle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-01-2018, 04:43 PM   #23
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by vancity eagle View Post
It would be great if you ever posted something that wasn't a LIE or a massive deception.

Especially when you post nothing but lies about me, maybe then I would leave you alone.

Anyways I don't want to derail this thread, I'll leave that up to you.
does anyone think its strange that vancity never speaks about the SMART grid?

does anyone notice that vancity never speaks about chemtrails or vaccines?

has anyone ever seen vancity tear into the central banks?

Apart from being critical of the right wing of the new world order (while defending the left wing of it thereby entrenching the dialectic) what does he ever do?

and he wants to call me a 'shill'! as if a new world order shill would be constantly attacking the smart grid, chemtrails and all the deep states stuff!

no the shills are the ones who aren't doing that

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 04:45 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 04:58 PM   #24
iamawaveofthesea

do you know what trump has done?

yes he has given a voice to the alt right...but what has that achieved? all that has done is allow the zionist plants in the 'alt right' to then tell everyone to support israel and wage war against muslims

No what trump has really done is REVITALISE the left

Look at what has happened in the UK....the corbinistas have risen to a point where they are serious contenders for government backed by the brexit hating 'Momentum' group while the tories have gone into self destruct mode. Meawhile everyone had forgotten about the war criminality of labour under blair who has ducked imprisonment despite the chilcott inquiry (another establishment whitewash)

This is all to let the left wing of the conspiracy push through their part of the process

In the US the left is totally reinvigorated. We are seeing it becoming increasingly MILITANT with the whole PC agenda on steroids going into whole new levels of madness. Meanwhile everyone has forgotten about the criminality of clinton and the economic disaster that was the obama regime

Now people are ready for the lefts next candidate on both sides of the pond while macron controls france and merkl controls germany

And what will that process be? Death to brexit and a ramping up of the corporate-fascist EU superstate and its migrant quotas and economic destruction and industry stripping of its members states

The euro for all member states by 2025 and the absorbing of all nations militaries into an EU army

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 05:02 PM.
Old 12-01-2018, 05:24 PM   #25
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamawaveofthesea View Post
Now people are ready for the lefts next candidate on both sides of the pond while macron controls france and merkl controls germany

And what will that process be? Death to brexit and a ramping up of the corporate-fascist EU superstate and its migrant quotas and economic destruction and industry stripping of its members states

The euro for all member states by 2025 and the absorbing of all nations militaries into an EU army
Right see here....in this story in the telegraph today we see the EU are saying that if there was a second referendum and REMAIN won then britain would be stripped of its right to opt out of certain things for example single currency

This means they would force the euro on us as they are planning to do to all member states by 2025

we are being set up here so that they can BIND us into the single currency. I can see this all playing out just as they want it to...and people will get suckered in too because all the luvy celebs will tel everyone to vote remain while the press and other media browbeat us into it

Brussels would target British rebate and EU opt-outs after second Brexit referendum
By James Crisp, Brussels correspondent
12 January 2018 • 3:57pm

The European Commission would move to strip Britain of its EU opt-outs and budget rebate if a second Brexit referendum resulted in a vote for Remain, The Telegraph has learnt.

Britain has opt-outs on EU asylum policy, membership of the single currency and the passport-free Schengen zone, an exemption from the EU’s Charter of Fundamental Human Rights, as well as some justice and crime policies.

Margaret Thatcher’s landmark EU budget rebate, worth an annual 66 per cent of the UK’s net contribution in the previous year, would also come into the Commission’s sights. According to the Treasury, the rebate was worth £4.9 billion in 2015.

The prospects of a second plebiscite appear to have improved slightly after Nigel Farage said on Thursday he thought another vote could be necessary to end the Brexit debate once and for all.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018...second-brexit/

Last edited by iamawaveofthesea; 12-01-2018 at 05:24 PM.
Old 13-01-2018, 09:13 AM   #26
st jimmy

I can't make a choice between Vancity Eagle or Iamawaveofthesea...
I have read a relatively large amount of threads started by Iamawaveofthesea. Only recently I "discovered" that the posts of Vancity Eagle are quite good.

Before the US presidential elections in November 2016, I enjoyed reading about "crooked" Hillary Clinton. By now I see all of the news on her supposedly being locked up as a ploy to keep the attention from what is really going on.

I haven't read enough posts by Vancity Eagle to know what they are really about.

I have read enough posts in threads started by Iamawaveofthesea, to know that he (is he a man?) doesn´t support Trump and as far as I can tell he's no "shill".

This doesn´t mean, however, that I agree with Vancity Eagle and/or Iamawaveofthesea on all points.
But the problem here isn´t a difference in opinion...

Last edited by st jimmy; 13-01-2018 at 09:15 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 09:38 AM   #27
alfredo79

Personally I don't remember Iamawaveofthesea promoting Trump, rather while me and others denounced that also Trump is part of the system and he would not any change of the status quo, Iamawaveofthesea remembered the evil of the left, of Hillary etc., and he saw the electoral base of Trump as genuine rebel, a potential of antagonism against NWO, in his opinion white angry populist males who supported trumpism, brexit and populist parties were the main enemy of the system, the seed for a future of obstruction for the plans of the masters. A judge of the trumpism not based on the real Trump but on the feelings wich brought him to win.
I remembered this. Personally I did not see and I don't see the average populist an enemy wich can damage the system. His protest includes certainly objective problems and aspects of the system but it's a superficial protest that does not go further than some aspects, overall it lacks a serious contestation about the social ierarchies, the mechanism of exploitment and then there is not a knowledge about smart grids etc.
alfredo79 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13-01-2018, 11:52 AM   #28
iamawaveofthesea

Quote:
Originally Posted by alfredo79 View Post
Personally I don't remember Iamawaveofthesea promoting Trump, rather while me and others denounced that also Trump is part of the system and he would not any change of the status quo, Iamawaveofthesea remembered the evil of the left, of Hillary etc., and he saw the electoral base of Trump as genuine rebel, a potential of antagonism against NWO, in his opinion white angry populist males who supported trumpism, brexit and populist parties were the main enemy of the system, the seed for a future of obstruction for the plans of the masters. A judge of the trumpism not based on the real Trump but on the feelings wich brought him to win..
thanks alfredo

I agree with you that trump is a system man

As you say i saw a lot of the support for trump coming from frustrated people who felt under attack economically under obama/clinton

In effect things had got so bad for middle america under obama/clinton that they would actually take a reality TV star over hilary the butcher of benghazi clinton
Old 19-09-2018, 05:09 PM   #29
st jimmy

Bronfman, Sheldon Adelson

The biggest funder of Trump’s campaign is also in business with the Bronfmans (philanthropy sounds so much better than organised crime)...

Sheldon Adelson has provided many millions to MEGA’s favourite “charity” Birthright Israel.
Sheldon and his wife Miriam Adelson are on its board of directors with co-founders Charles R. Bronfman and Michael H. Steinhardt: https://birthrightisrael.foundation/board

Sheldon Adelson is closely tied to the influential “think tank” Foundation for Defense of Democracies (FDD)

FDD was the brainchild of New York Times journalist, Republican lobbyist Clifford May.
FDD’s chief funders have been drawn almost entirely from wealthy American Jews, including Samuel and Edgar Bronfman, Sheldon Adelson, and Wall Street speculator Michael Steinhardt: http://www.slate.com/articles/news_a...a=gdpr-consent

For more on the Bronfman family: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...=321769&page=3
Old 10-10-2018, 09:35 AM   #30
st jimmy

Act.IL was developed to curb online outrage over Israel’s 2014 war against Palestinians in Gaza. According to a UN report, 2,251 Palestinians were killed, including 1,462 civilians; 67 Israeli soldiers and 6 Israeli civilians also died.
Hundreds of Israeli students joined a digital “war room” to spam social media with pro-Israel content.
Expert Katie Joseff said the governments of Ecuador, Russia, Turkey, and the Philippines have used similar methods to spread propaganda.

The smartphone app and website Act.IL was developed by former Israeli intelligence officers in collaboration with the Israeli government. The founder and CEO of Act.IL, Yarden Ben Yosef, is a former army intelligence officer who is in regular contact with the country's military and intelligence establishment. Act.IL is largely staffed by former intelligence officers.
Once logged in to Act.IL, users are presented with a series of “missions” they can take part in to "get cool prizes”.

In early August, Israel carried out airstrikes in the Gaza Strip. This was followed by an online campaign, on dozens of prominent media outlets, organized through Act.IL with financial backing from the main Republican funder Sheldon Adelson.
The mission following the August airstrikes on Gaza asked users to “take action for Israel” by liking comments on the Facebook pages of 24 international news outlets so that they become the top comments, “the first ones that readers see!”.

After a user posted similar comments on the Facebook pages of CNN International, Canada’s Global News, Iran’s PressTV, and Nigeria’s Channels Television; Act.IL online trolls made hers among the most-liked comments on all 5 news organisations’ Facebook posts.
Nancy Saada got the top comment on the New York Times page and several others. Several of these comments are from current employees of Act.IL, paid astroturfers.

After Lana Del Rey said she would perform in Israel despite objections from Palestinian activists, Act.IL users supported her online. When about a month later she cancelled the performance, a new mission encouraged Act.IL users to like a Facebook comment that expressed disappointment that the performance had been politicised.

In July, after the Israeli parliament passed the racist “nation state” law, Palestinian-American student Hamzeh Daoud, posted an angry Facebook status in which he physically threatened Zionists who praised Israel. Act.IL encouraged its users to post online and send letters to send to his university leaders to get the student fired.
In another instance earlier this year, the Act.IL app joined an effort against student leaders at George Washington University who voted in favour of a resolution that called for a boycott of companies that do business in Israel. Act.IL directed people to a Facebook page that showed the names of students who had voted in favour of the boycott, so they could be harassed: https://www.buzzfeednews.com/article...rael-palestine

Last edited by st jimmy; 10-10-2018 at 09:35 AM.
st jimmy is offline   Reply With Quote