Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Reply
 
Thread Tools
Old 18-09-2018, 02:57 AM   #1
robertik2
Member
 
Join Date: Jul 2016
Posts: 39
Likes: 16 (10 Posts)
Default plane disappears

https://www.rt.com/news/438673-russi...ppears-radars/
Likes: (1)
robertik2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 11:10 AM   #2
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Only on RT...
The western media won't even report on the Israeli attacks on Syria because you cannot criticise your masters without feeling the wrath of your masters
Israel own uk USA and France outright.. we are israels little bitches
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 11:28 AM   #3
time4truth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 114
Likes: 113 (50 Posts)
Default

Realy should be on our MSM too
time4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 12:31 PM   #4
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

It looks like Israeli were attacking Syria and used a Russian plane for cover when they drew fire from the Syrian anti aircraft defence systems.. the propeller engined Russian plane had no way of getting out of the line of fire and was shot down.

To me it looks like Israeli are trying to kick start world war 3 by inciting the Russians to attack them knowing full well the USA uk and France will all wage war on Russia
Will China step in when this happens?
No way will Israel give up their stolen oil fields in Golen heights.. they would rather start ww3 than lose their loot.. the creation of Israel by Rothschild was to capture the Middle East resources for his empire and use religion to justify it..
Money can buy you all the excuses and justifications you need to fulfill any objective regardless of morality.. people's perception is for sale

If Israel are acting like this, does that mean there is some substance to the Q anon?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine

Last edited by the nine; 18-09-2018 at 12:39 PM.
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 01:43 PM   #5
bamboozooka
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: UK
Posts: 598
Likes: 437 (252 Posts)
Default

i'd evacuate the greater project land and make it glow in the dark for 30,000 years
bamboozooka is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 01:54 PM   #6
sparkplug
Senior Member
 
sparkplug's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Posts: 3,241
Likes: 1,263 (511 Posts)
Default

This was mentioned on the news here in the UK this morning. At about 6am on BBC radio 4.

They said it was the Syrians that shot it down.


So much cloak and dagger stuff going on over in that part of the world you never truly know who is fighting who.

What should happen in an ideal world is that all the factions over there are disarmed but we all know that will never happen.
sparkplug is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 02:55 PM   #7
fudgetusk
Senior Member
 
fudgetusk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2012
Posts: 4,287
Likes: 921 (644 Posts)
Default

The creation of Israel(which took thousands of years) is purely about starting ww3. A tiny but well armed outpost of the west surrounded by arabs? All the energy the west have put into stoking arab anger with the west? The idea put about that Israel actually are in charge of USA etc? The idea that Jews are evil and work for satan?

It's bloody obvious.
__________________
https://forum.davidicke.com/showthread.php?t=317483

The connection between Icke and 9/11
fudgetusk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 03:24 PM   #8
st jimmy
Senior Member
 
st jimmy's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2016
Location: Amsterdam, Netherlands
Posts: 1,956
Likes: 1,330 (788 Posts)
Default

According to the Pentagon it was a “friendly fire” incident.
Pentagon officials say the missing Russian aircraft with 14 service members on board was accidentally shot down by Syrian missile defense.

Pentagon sources say further that Israel was responsible for the nighttime attack, which reportedly involved strikes by air and possibly by sea from the Mediterranean. The Pentagon has formally denied that tonight's massive attack on Syria had US involvement: https://www.zerohedge.com/news/2018-...ly-active-huge

Russia said that its radar picked up a French warship firing in the area just before the Russian patrol aircraft went down.
Later Russian Defense Ministry Spokesman Igor Konashenkov said that Israel was responsible: http://tass.com/defense/1022031?_ga=...457.1537258547
__________________
Do NOT ever read my posts.
Google and Yahoo wouldn’t block them without a very good reason: https://forum.davidicke.com/showthre...post1062977278
st jimmy is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 03:38 PM   #9
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,453
Likes: 672 (425 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
It looks like Israeli were attacking Syria and used a Russian plane for cover when they drew fire from the Syrian anti aircraft defence systems.. the propeller engined Russian plane had no way of getting out of the line of fire and was shot down.

?
Nothing of the sort a simple glance at the map shows neither were in close proximity

Timings suggest that Israeli aircraft had already left Syrian airspace - but of course that relies on Israeli word

Even Russia doesn't allege Israel used it for cover

Poor Syrian control - launching unguided at anything and nothing -as they did when the cruise attacks occurred.

It really is a nothing to see here incident in terms of conspiracy ( obviously its a terrible tragedy for those concerned.

The only reason the vague its Israel's fault because they were operating there is being offered is to deflect questions at home.

Dangerous game though since if its Israels fault for being there, Because someone can suggest its Russias fault Turkey shot one of theirs down and MH117 is Russias fault because they were in the Ukraine.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 03:51 PM   #10
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Nothing of the sort a simple glance at the map shows neither were in close proximity

Timings suggest that Israeli aircraft had already left Syrian airspace - but of course that relies on Israeli word

Even Russia doesn't allege Israel used it for cover

Poor Syrian control - launching unguided at anything and nothing -as they did when the cruise attacks occurred.

It really is a nothing to see here incident in terms of conspiracy ( obviously its a terrible tragedy for those concerned.

The only reason the vague its Israel's fault because they were operating there is being offered is to deflect questions at home.

Dangerous game though since if its Israels fault for being there, Because someone can suggest its Russias fault Turkey shot one of theirs down and MH117 is Russias fault because they were in the Ukraine.
According to rt the Israeli fighter plane used the Russian airspace monitoring aircraft for cover, it was being shot at by Syrian air defences after attacking their sovereign nation, the Israeli fighter plane flew on the other side of the Russian plane outing the Russians in the direct line of fire causing its downing and death of the crew

Can you explain why Syria cannot enlist the help of Iran to rid Syria of the paid mercenaries who wear Isis and al queda attire and are each paid around £5000 per onth by Israel?
If Israel didn't pay mercenaries to try and topple the sovereign nation of Syria then they wouldn't need to ask for Iranian help.
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
Likes: (1)
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-09-2018, 05:44 PM   #11
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,453
Likes: 672 (425 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by the nine View Post
According to rt the Israeli fighter plane used the Russian airspace monitoring aircraft for cover, it was being shot at by .
Which isn't what Official Russian sources say - oddly enough im inclined to think they are more accurate than RT

Yet again the mistakes being made of assuming RT is a news source more reliable than fox on a bad day.

FFS if RT told me grass was green - id go outside and check

The rest of your post is the usual doesn't matter if the allegations aren't true heres something totally unrelated to your point proving you are bad for supporting Israel hence as it isn't germaine to the point of Israeli jets weren't hiding behind Russian prop jobs ive ignored t
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 08:32 AM   #12
time4truth
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2014
Posts: 114
Likes: 113 (50 Posts)
Default

Dont know where to post this But.. Ive now read 2 news articles (inc 1 video) on Sky News of Airplane passengers all on certain flights (one Indian) ALL SUFFERD NOSE BLEEDS due to Air Pressure problem .!! Is something in our skies/atmousphere affecting jets ? !!
Likes: (1)
time4truth is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 09:20 AM   #13
the nine
Senior Member
 
the nine's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 16,323
Likes: 4,582 (2,572 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by hande View Post
Which isn't what Official Russian sources say - oddly enough im inclined to think they are more accurate than RT

Yet again the mistakes being made of assuming RT is a news source more reliable than fox on a bad day.

FFS if RT told me grass was green - id go outside and check

The rest of your post is the usual doesn't matter if the allegations aren't true heres something totally unrelated to your point proving you are bad for supporting Israel hence as it isn't germaine to the point of Israeli jets weren't hiding behind Russian prop jobs ive ignored t
The BBC weren't reporting it and itv only reported that Syria has shot down a Russian plane killing Russian military
So I posted what it said on rt and commented as is allowed in the forum rules.
When the BBC are not spinning a story about Russia, one must look to the masters of the BBC and their actions.

Israel did/probably still are paying Isis fighters £5000/ month to attack Syria
Iran are helping Syria fight off the terrorists who are funded by Israel
Israel are attacking Iran in Syria
Are you denying any of these statements?
__________________
"Masonry, like all the Religions, all the Mysteries, Hermeticism and Alchemy, conceals its secrets from all except the Adepts and Sages, or the Elect, and uses false explanations and misinterpretations of its symbols to mislead those who deserve only to be misled;
The truth must be kept secret, and the masses need a teaching proportioned to their imperfect reason… - Albert Pike Sharpen & Use your reasoning daily - the nine
the nine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-09-2018, 09:32 AM   #14
hande
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2015
Posts: 1,453
Likes: 672 (425 Posts)
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by time4truth View Post
Dont know where to post this But.. Ive now read 2 news articles (inc 1 video) on Sky News of Airplane passengers all on certain flights (one Indian) ALL SUFFERD NOSE BLEEDS due to Air Pressure problem .!! Is something in our skies/atmousphere affecting jets ? !!
Only seen the Indian one and that's a case of not turning the cabin pressure system on.

Normally its left in the on position all the time with standard settings and so as soon as power is turned on its ready to go.

What has probably happened here is maintenance have done some tests and left it in the off position - standard with test procedures* and Pilot hasn't checked it and tootled off

I kid you not I once got sent out to an aircraft that had been on deep maintenance to turn something on because it wouldn't work and the pilot hadn't twigged why


*Ive see many places with an informal policy of on completing test procedure - put the kit back to what it was rather than leave off.
hande is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks

Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 03:37 PM.


Shoutbox provided by vBShout (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.