Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 30-10-2009, 03:55 PM   #1
beldazar

Default "It's in the Stars"

After decorating my bedroom I decided to replace the stars on my wall.
For the last 14 years I had gold 8 pointed stars on my wall.
This shape

Afer reading a bit about numerology and symbology I decided I didn't want them up any more.
I had watched Leonard Horowitz's "Pirates of the Sacred Spiral' where he mentions the solfeggio scale and how this is the next stage we are heading for.

He starts talking about it at 5.00 minute mark

I made some of these yesterday and they look strange lol, as if they don't 'fit' somehow. They look almost if they are moving.

Does anyone else think the same?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_sipD...layer_embedded

Last edited by beldazar; 30-10-2009 at 04:30 PM.
beldazar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2009, 10:09 AM   #2
grenadene
Banned

Those stars are really hard to focus on and my eyes are turning them round to compensate. I will have a look at that vid too when I get back from work, it's looks interesting and I want to learn more about this kind of stuff..... ah! there is so much I want to learn - I don't know where I'm going to put it all
grenadene is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:18 AM   #3
darkman
Inactive

stars moons and the sun ar sybolized through out the modern world as in washington and paris and london , the 10 downing street door has a sun sybol in the fan above , the arc de triumph is a whole round about of a sun and the list goes on , so why do the men iun power still create the sun symbol , this is somthing im getting into more
darkman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-11-2009, 10:50 AM   #4
beldazar

Quote:
Originally Posted by darkman View Post
stars moons and the sun ar sybolized through out the modern world as in washington and paris and london , the 10 downing street door has a sun sybol in the fan above , the arc de triumph is a whole round about of a sun and the list goes on , so why do the men iun power still create the sun symbol , this is somthing im getting into more
The thread (which was poorly written )

Was meant to be about geometry, it is said that geometric shapes and symbols have an effect on our subconscious minds, the pentagram, star of david...these are 5 and 6 pointed stars.

I would like to know what effect the 9 pointed star has on us and why Len Horowitx said its part of the next stage

I don't see many 9 pointed stars around, or 9 petalled flowers.

I have found this piece but never heard of Baha'i faith

http://bahai-library.com/?file=uhj_nine_pointed_star

Quote:
"Nine-Point Bahá'í Star (eneagramma) represents Unity and in [a] philosophical sense can be interpreted as a model of [the] 'Universe Consciously recognizing itself', a model of a 3-united world, 3-united reality, 3-united space-time."
I just understand that signs and symbols are very important to us, I just wonder what this one is up to?

Old 04-11-2009, 08:01 PM   #5
beldazar

OOO found a bit more, (if anyone cares, lol)
not that impressed actually.....

Thanks to Eternal Spirit

http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...83&postcount=1

Bahai faith at the United Nations NWO religion?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of the United States, the national governing body of the U.S. Baha’i community, has been represented at the United Nations since 1947. The U.S. National Spiritual Assembly is a member of the Baha’i International Community, a network of 182 Baha’i national affiliates that acts on behalf of five million Baha’is worldwide.
Since 1948, the Baha’i International Community has been accredited as an international nongovernmental organization of the United Nations. It was granted special consultative status with the UN Economic and Social Council in 1970.
The Baha’i U.S./U.N. Office represents the National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of the United States at the UN Headquarters in New York.
The Office collaborates with a variety of U.N offices and specialized agencies. It also engages the U.S. Baha’i community in UN.-related advocacy campaigns and works with nongovernmental organizations on issues related to human rights, social justice, sustainable development, the advancement of women and U.N. reform.
The Baha’is’ long record of supporting representative global institutions dates back to the period shortly after World War I when a Baha’i office opened at the Geneva, Switzerland, headquarters of the League of Nations.
This commitment to representative global governance is grounded in the Baha’i principle of the oneness of humanity, which “implies the establishment of a world commonwealth in which all nations, races, creeds and classes are closely and permanently united, and in which the autonomy of its state members and personal freedom and initiative of the individuals that compose them are definitely and completely safeguarded.” (Universal House of Justice, Century of Light, pg. 51)
The National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of the United States, accredited to the U.N. Department of Public Information since 1947, is also a member of the U.S. Fund for UNICEF and the United Nations Association-USA.
Baha’i representatives provide leadership in a number of UN-related bodies, including the NGO/Department of Public Information Executive Committee, the Committee of Religious NGOs, the Values Caucus, the Millennium NGO Network for U.N. reform, the Commission on the Status of Women and the Commission on Sustainable Development

For more information about the Baha’is at the United Nations, please contact

Jeffery Huffines, Representative to the United Nations
Carl Murrell, Alternate Representative to the United Nations
National Spiritual Assembly of the Baha’is of the U.S.
866 United Nations Plaza, Suite 120
New York, New York 10017
Phone: 212-803-2500
Email: [email protected]

http://www.bahai.us/bahai-united-nations

Bahai tattoo--all religions are one UN means one

They are the Aquarian Age Community and the Lucis Trust. The Aquarian Age Community (AAC) holds their meetings within a conference room at the United Nations building.

One of their most revered spirit guides is referred to by many names, and was the spirit guide of Lucis Trust founder Alice Bailey. This spirit guide is called “The Tibetan Master, Djwhal Khul”, or sometimes just “The Tibetan Master”. The AAC meets regularly at the U.N. and discusses New Age spirituality. They open their meetings with meditation. One of their purposes as outlined in their mission statements is to “promote the work of the United Nations as it seeks to uplift and improve life on our planet”. Another purpose they list is to “cooperate and collaborate with the worldwide community that is actively preparing the way for the reappearance of the World-Teacher – the Christed (Anointed) One, the true Aquarian.”The Lucis Trust, incorporated originally in New York as the Lucifer Publishing Company, was founded by Alice Bailey – an occultist. Lucis Trust is a United Nations NGO and has been a major player at the recent U.N. summits. Later Assistant Secretary General of the U.N. Robert Muller would credit the creation of his World Core Curriculum for education to the underlying teachings of The Tibetan Master, Djwahl Kuhl via Alice Bailey's writings on the subject.
At one time, the Lucis Trust office in New York was located at 866 United Nations Plaza and it is a member of the Economic and Social Council of the United Nations under a program called "World Goodwill". Among the many sponsors of the Lucis Trust are: former U.S. Defense Secretary Robert McNamara, the president of the World Bank, a member of the Rockefeller Foundation, and Thomas Watson (IBM, former ambassador in Moscow). Lucis Trust sponsors the following organizations: UN, Greenpeace Int., Greenpeace USA, Amnesty Int., UNICEF, and many others.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Last edited by eternal_spirit; 30-05-2008 at 07:53 AM.

their symbol

And a quote from Logic Bomb, (thanks Logic bomb)

Quote:
went to a Bahai meeting about 6 weeks ago.. a small affair held in someones house with about 25 people in attendance. We had a gay old time.. yes we did.

They showed a film/documentary about the founder of their religion called B'ahullah (or something - can't be bothered to look up the correct spelling) who was from Iran/Persia eventually settling in Haifa, Israel. Now the symbolism in this film was astounding, which was good because thats all I was really going for - research. Lets just say it has Freemasonary/Mystery School all over it. Nice people though, if a little deluded.

great!

So what is Leonard Horowitz on about? Hmmmmmm

Old 15-01-2010, 11:47 AM   #6
beldazar

http://mankindlastchance.wordpress.c...-star-remphan/

The Origin of Demon-Star Remphan
February 11, 2009 by Mankind's Last Chance

The adoration of the demon-star Rempham can be seen in the Universal House of Justice (spiritual seat of government), the Shrine of the Báb and Shrine of the Bahá’u'lláh. In the all the gardens of these institutions there is a eight-pointed star, not a nine-pontedstar. The number eight for the occultists represents the appearance of promised through number nine.

The Origin of Demon-Star Remphan

All the devils who are now serving in the world government world were first expelled from the Heaven during the battle between the angels of God and the angels of Lucifer.

“And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels” (Revelation 12:7)

When Lucifer (now Satan) was thrown out of heaven he took with many angels can be found in several passages of the Bible are: Beelzebub, Baal, Legion, Mammon, Maid of Heaven, Rempham, etc…

Rempham has not the form of an angel, but a star. Their description is in the Book of Acts:

“Yea, ye took up the tabernacle of Moloch, and the star of your god Remphan, figures which ye made to worship them: and I will carry you away beyond Babylon.” (Acts 7:43)

The star Rempham was part of the throne of Lucifer because of its unique beauty, there was no other angel in heaven with this form. The throne of Lucifer was also the most beautiful and formous of Eden’s Garden surrounded by precious and unique objects like Rempham as well:

“Thou hast been in Eden the garden of God; every precious stone was thy covering, the sardius, topaz, and the diamond, the beryl, the onyx, and the jasper, the sapphire, the emerald, and the carbuncle, and gold: the workmanship of thy tabrets and of thy pipes was prepared in thee in the day that thou wast created.” (Ezekiel 28:13)

There is a star in the Book of Revelation which has a single conviction. It falls from space alone destroying one third of the rivers and water sources:

“And the third angel sounded, and there fell a great star from heaven, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter.” (Revelation 8:10,11)

All demons were expelled from the Heaven were deglorified and Rempham received a so bitter coating, that contaminated the waters, which is why the Apostle John describes this star as a wormwood.

The other stars simply will fall on the earth together as in the verse below:

“And the stars of heaven fell unto the earth, even as a fig tree casteth her untimely figs, when she is shaken of a mighty wind.” (Revelation 6:13)