Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 26-11-2012, 06:34 PM   #10281
neutral

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
have i mentioned how much i love this thread lately?

but anyway, right now we live as if there is no spirit, and the truth is that the source of our spirit never left us, its just now that were waking up to it. and theres no doubt about it, awaking and enlightenment are happening right now, its just been conditioned out of us and we have to re remember how to be our true selves again. and being true to ourselves means living consciously. im not saying im doing it all the time, but i am saying i know this is the truth. if you are being true and awake to your self and others right now in this moment, then that is enlightened activity. and enlightened activity is seeing, feeling, touching, smelling, hearing, source completely.

without conditions.

yes were all different like infinite snowflakes or all the infinite leaves on a tree, but just like them, we all come from the same source. the same spirit.

enlightenment is like how a young child see's the world, without conditions, without the filters.
No conditions well said mate

In order to live we have to start living this life to the fullest...no locks, no bars, no boxes occupying our mind... Heart is where our energy emminates from...
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 07:39 PM   #10282
lonestar
Inactive

right

and this realization is the easy part.

but to do this while facing all the challenges we do in life?

thats the hard part.

and thats the cool thing about this thread. the sharing of ideas in helping us with the transformation of our hearts.

Last edited by lonestar; 26-11-2012 at 08:16 PM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-11-2012, 08:41 PM   #10283
lobuk

Great posts guys. Keep em coming.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27-11-2012, 11:13 AM   #10284
lobuk

Default The high cost of ignoring what's wrong

THE HIGH COST OF IGNORING WHAT'S WRONG

27th Nov 2012

Quote:
Frankly, my dear, I do give a damn! I'm really tired of these people that go around with their BS dogma that if we only focus on what we want, what we don't want will go away. Yeah right! Get a flat tire, and ignore it. Will it go away? Your toaster catches on fire. If your ignore it, will it stop burning? If you get a serious injury, and ignore it, will it heal? Answers to these rhetorical questions are obvious; yet we have people buying into and trying to sell us on the idea that if we only focus on the good stuff, the bad stuff will disappear. Who benefits from such a teaching? Here's how I see it. There are insane people running our world and conspiring to keep their sick games going. The truth is, they need people to remain ignorant in order to keep getting away with their criminality. Do you get it yet? They are the most wounded among us; and, unconsciously, they are crying out for love. Ignoring them and allowing them to keep on hurting themselves and others is not very loving. Therefore, it is the people that buy into this PMA BS that are most responsible for exacerbating the problem. You are NOT helping by being willfully ignorant; you are part of the problem; and are making no contribution whatsoever to the solution. This "illusion" is very real human experience that affects all of Life — our life.
Old 28-11-2012, 03:57 PM   #10285
lonestar
Inactive

Default its time to fuckin evolve!

"The high cost of ignoring what's wrong

Frankly, my dear, I do give a damn! I'm really tired of these people that go around with their BS dogma that if we only focus on what we want, what we don't want will go away. Yeah right! Get a flat tire, and ignore it. Will it go away? Your toaster catches on fire. If your ignore it, will it stop burning? If you get a serious injury, and ignore it, will it heal? Answers to these rhetorical questions are obvious; yet we have people buying into and trying to sell us on the idea that if we only focus on the good stuff, the bad stuff will disappear. Who benefits from such a teaching? Here's how I see it. There are insane people running our world and conspiring to keep their sick games going. The truth is, they need people to remain ignorant in order to keep getting away with their criminality. Do you get it yet? They are the most wounded among us; and, unconsciously, they are crying out for love. Ignoring them and allowing them to keep on hurting themselves and others is not very loving. Therefore, it is the people that buy into this PMA BS that are most responsible for exacerbating the problem. You are NOT helping by being willfully ignorant; you are part of the problem; and are making no contribution whatsoever to the solution. This "illusion" is very real human experience that affects all of Life — our life."

before i say anything about this post from Ron i want to mention how over time i have really grown to like him and his old school style. and if anyone disagrees with me for what im about say here, please ( i beg of you! ) tell me where im wrong. like i went to spiritual meeting a few months ago at bookstore and realized very quickly that i had wasted my time and gas money because all they were doing was reading quotes from dead guys.

fuck quotes!

tell me what you know right now! not this old shit from dead guys, anyway i said some terrible things about buddha, and thank god no one mentioned tony fucking parsons or i would have lost it. but none of their passive asses even defended buddha.... and thats where i really like Ron's spunk. idk why so many spiritual people are so passive....imo we need some aggressive spirituality.

cause its time to evolve people! jesus.....

and frankly Ron, its time for you to fuckin evolve! time to graduate from kindergarten.

and the psychopaths that are running this planet are us! were all one!

jesus... this is spirituality realization 101...

were all, and i mean ALL insane!

and the most insane of us just rise to the fuckin top. and if youre thinking right now while reading this that youre not crazy, bullshit. youre just lying to yourself. in fact maybe you should get involved in politics if youre not already.... right now im struggling to raise kids and pay bills, i have a teenager who tests my spiritual level every day. i even had another teenager living in my home because her parents are in the middle of a nasty divorce. so PMA is not BS to me Ron.... but you wouldnt know about these kinds of stress....

and you know what? yes i choose to focus on Love. its time to fuckin evolve people. and stop choosing the same old stupid shit that we have been doing for thousand of years. otherwise the insanity will just continue.

right now were like a bunch of fuckin dogs barking at our reflections in the mirror......

were not in the fuckin sixties anymore Ron.....wake the fuck up.

anyone who is divided in their heart from our ONE true self, is part of the fuckin problem. im sorry but its time for a transformation. and that means dropping our addictions to our individual egos. when i look into other peoples eyes it has become very freakin obvious to me that im looking at myself, and i then start to realize taht its time to consciously evolve my self.

a evolution of our consciousness!

Last edited by lonestar; 28-11-2012 at 04:06 PM.
Old 28-11-2012, 05:38 PM   #10286
measle_weasel

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
THE HIGH COST OF IGNORING WHAT'S WRONG

27th Nov 2012

27-11-2012: THE HIGH COST OF IGNORING WHAT'S WRONG - YouTube
Good video today.

I can understand what Ron is talking about. Its OK to focus on good things... but ignoring what right in front of you that needs to be fixed wont fix anything.

Everyone knows the world is full of stupid people

Knowledge, what is it? Do you have it?
measle_weasel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 05:43 PM   #10287
measle_weasel

Quote:
and frankly Ron, its time for you to fuckin evolve! time to graduate from kindergarten.
I think hes way past kindergarten. Do you really think hes only at the most basic level of spiritual understanding?

It seems you are taking the video personally. I sensed it was directed at someone; was it you it was directed at?

Old 28-11-2012, 07:33 PM   #10288
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by measle_weasel View Post
I think hes way past kindergarten. Do you really think hes only at the most basic level of spiritual understanding?

It seems you are taking the video personally. I sensed it was directed at someone; was it you it was directed at?
thanks for stepping up measleweasel.

i see what hes saying, but his post just rubbed me wrong way.

and my intuition is telling me that hes still stuck at least in the sixties. i mean look hes even growing his hair long like a hippie. lol

and yes i guess he is pointing the finger at me, because im going with a positive pure unconditional love attitude. and thats not "BS"

i still cant believe this guy thinks that people with positive attitudes are the problem. jesus...

i will try and explain my point to him as simple and clear as i can for him.

as long as there is a you and a me thats pointing fingers at each other having problems, then there is conditioned love.

theres no flat tire to be fixed. thats just his ego wanting to do that. all these fucking problems that need to be fixed is the fucking problem! lol

all we need is love.

simple love.

who we are cant even be destroyed to begin with! ,

Do you get it yet Ron?

who we really are can only be transformed into one form or another.

like omg the toaster is on fire! is the fear form.

or we can choose the love form.

if were just looking at problems, then we are only dealing with a part and not with the whole.

And as long as there is a problem, there is no love!

Last edited by lonestar; 28-11-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:55 PM   #10289
lobuk

Quote:
Good video today.

I can understand what Ron is talking about. Its OK to focus on good things... but ignoring what right in front of you that needs to be fixed wont fix anything.
Yep i agree. I think it is actually one of Rons better videos and the timing of it is not coincidence. It is meant to ruffle some feathers as there are some feathers that need ruffling. Anyone that has been following Rons journey and the videos that he has put out the past year or so have a good understanding about who Ron is and where he is coming from. He has a good heart and truly gets it and covers all areas no matter how painfull.

Awareness has to be unlimited or it is not full awareness.

We are the ones we have been waiting for ~ Hopi Elders

Last edited by lobuk; 28-11-2012 at 07:57 PM.
Old 28-11-2012, 07:59 PM   #10290
neutral

Quote:
"The high cost of ignoring what's wrong

Frankly, my dear, I do give a damn! I'm really tired of these people that go around with their BS dogma that if we only focus on what we want, what we don't want will go away. Yeah right! Get a flat tire, and ignore it. Will it go away? Your toaster catches on fire. If your ignore it, will it stop burning? If you get a serious injury, and ignore it, will it heal? Answers to these rhetorical questions are obvious; yet we have people buying into and trying to sell us on the idea that if we only focus on the good stuff, the bad stuff will disappear. Who benefits from such a teaching? Here's how I see it. There are insane people running our world and conspiring to keep their sick games going. The truth is, they need people to remain ignorant in order to keep getting away with their criminality. Do you get it yet? They are the most wounded among us; and, unconsciously, they are crying out for love. Ignoring them and allowing them to keep on hurting themselves and others is not very loving. Therefore, it is the people that buy into this PMA BS that are most responsible for exacerbating the problem. You are NOT helping by being willfully ignorant; you are part of the problem; and are making no contribution whatsoever to the solution. This "illusion" is very real human experience that affects all of Life — our life."

before i say anything about this post from Ron i want to mention how over time i have really grown to like him and his old school style. and if anyone disagrees with me for what im about say here, please ( i beg of you! ) tell me where im wrong. like i went to spiritual meeting a few months ago at bookstore and realized very quickly that i had wasted my time and gas money because all they were doing was reading quotes from dead guys.

fuck quotes!

tell me what you know right now! not this old shit from dead guys, anyway i said some terrible things about buddha, and thank god no one mentioned tony fucking parsons or i would have lost it. but none of their passive asses even defended buddha.... and thats where i really like Ron's spunk. idk why so many spiritual people are so passive....imo we need some aggressive spirituality.

cause its time to evolve people! jesus.....

and the psychopaths that are running this planet are us! were all one!

jesus... this is spirituality realization 101...

were all, and i mean ALL insane!

and the most insane of us just rise to the fuckin top. and if youre thinking right now while reading this that youre not crazy, bullshit. youre just lying to yourself. in fact maybe you should get involved in politics if youre not already.... right now im struggling to raise kids and pay bills, i have a teenager who tests my spiritual level every day. i even had another teenager living in my home because her parents are in the middle of a nasty divorce. so PMA is not BS to me Ron.... but you wouldnt know about these kinds of stress....

and you know what? yes i choose to focus on Love. its time to fuckin evolve people. and stop choosing the same old stupid shit that we have been doing for thousand of years. otherwise the insanity will just continue.

right now were like a bunch of fuckin dogs barking at our reflections in the mirror......

were not in the fuckin sixties anymore Ron.....wake the fuck up.

anyone who is divided in their heart from our ONE true self, is part of the fuckin problem. im sorry but its time for a transformation. and that means dropping our addictions to our individual egos. when i look into other peoples eyes it has become very freakin obvious to me that im looking at myself, and i then start to realize taht its time to consciously evolve my self.

a evolution of our consciousness!
That's what i want to see. Now you're talking mate

I watched this clip last night and you know it made me smile. Ron looking sexy dressed up man in red (got me cracking) he must have a bit of fans by this time (love him)
Ron is a good man but in order to evolve you have to move...instead of blaming we need more action...
I can see that ignorance is not an option anymore...

We live in a world full of drama for various reasons. Self called spiritual people can only fool those who's ready to follow someone else instead of working out for themselves. Most annoying thing about all this - is that people pay money for the service they provide...It's hard for me to understand - if you are willing to change this world - how can you charge someone crazy amount of money for a service witch should help put the seeking soul on the right track. This is the message for all self called masters - ask yourself a question - what example do set for the one who's looking for an answer ?
Am i free ?
Am i honest to myself ?
Am i making this world a better place to live for self and others ?
Am i setting an example ?
Am i creating or i am following someone else set of rules ?

This world is changing regardless of what anyone wants or anyone believes in. You decide for yourself - are you gonna follow or you gonna go your way...

How would we define word crazy ? We are what we are and when we are free this word doesn't exist...

neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 08:54 PM   #10291
equinoxboy

I am he as you are me as you are me and we are all together.

Ron's right. Lonestar's right. Bring it together and a bigger perspective becomes evident. Ha ha, don't fear the toaster! If it's on fire, turn the power off. It's no biggie.

Put Lonestar's perspective to work on Ron's challenge. Love is the answer.

I found this when I was looking through some old stuff. It's from 8 years ago this week, yet fits in with what we're discussing.

"Let me start with a simple metaphor. Feel free to shout out when you figure out what for.

A man is riding down the road on his motorcycle. As he approaches a side road, a car starts to pull out in front of him. The decision he makes next will determine his future. If he focuses on the car, unless he manages to stop in time ( well, miracles do happen ), he will hit it and the band will play Nee Naw, Nee Naw. If he looks for a way round the car, he is, statistically, far more likely to remain upright and intact, leaving the band to play whatever they like, as long as they play it at 150 beats per minute!

I have come across much resistance to my "Utopian" dreams. "Face it, it's just not going to happen." Selling the concept of a brighter future can be a thankless task, if this is the response received. The more words used, the more entrenched the opposition becomes. It is possible to alienate one's friends this way. I should know, and have come to the conclusion that there is only one pertinent response to this clash of philosophies, to ask a question:

Which future do you think to be more appealling; the harsh "reality", or the gentle "fantasy" ?

If the friend choses the former, respect the choice freely made, and wish him well. He is your friend, and you will change nothing by making him your enemy, other than to distract both of you from the way ahead. Only by living your philosophy, will you create the future you hope for. Ride towards the free space and you may, at least, be able to give aid to your friend, should he fail to stop in time. You can still wish for that "miracle", while you are doing so. After all, you don't know everything, do you?

I recommend reading the Wee Book Of Calvin. Laugh at our ability to wallow in the mire of our own misery, and ask why there are enough examples, and more, to make such a book possible. Ask, also, if you contribute your own philosophical put-downs, and search for a more uplifting approach to life. You might not manage to ride round the car, but you will have tried. Anything more is a blessing."

Love
equinoxboy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28-11-2012, 09:09 PM   #10292
measle_weasel

Quote:

and my intuition is telling me that hes still stuck at least in the sixties. i mean look hes even growing his hair long like a hippie. lol
Maybe

I didnt see it as a video saying positive people are the bad guys though. I saw it as saying that those who are ignoring the negative elements are allowing those elements to thrive.

I think the attitude was very reminiscent of the idea "evil can only exist/thrive when good men do nothing [to stop it]"

But from what you write, I dont feel its directed at you. Im not sure who exactly it is directed at, but I sense its a small group of people and not everyone who strives for unconditional love. Perhaps those who ignore the need to love some of those parts, and ignore those parts because they are negative, like the story of good samaritan he recounted.

I think hes OK on unconditional love though. I get the sense he is talking to hypocrites that he experienced in his own personal life who choose to preach unconditional love, yet fail to live by their own teachings.

Last edited by measle_weasel; 28-11-2012 at 09:11 PM.
Old 28-11-2012, 09:25 PM   #10293
measle_weasel

Quote:
Yep i agree. I think it is actually one of Rons better videos and the timing of it is not coincidence. It is meant to ruffle some feathers as there are some feathers that need ruffling. Anyone that has been following Rons journey and the videos that he has put out the past year or so have a good understanding about who Ron is and where he is coming from. He has a good heart and truly gets it and covers all areas no matter how painfull.

Awareness has to be unlimited or it is not full awareness.

We are the ones we have been waiting for ~ Hopi Elders
I agree people need to be shaken up. I think what spurred him on was witnessing hypocrisy in his own personal life and from as he said, his own friends.

I think those watching this thread, aside from perhaps 1 or 2 specific individuals who pop up from time to time who need not be named, have nothing to worry about

Old 28-11-2012, 09:45 PM   #10294
lobuk

Quote:
I agree people need to be shaken up. I think what spurred him on was witnessing hypocrisy in his own personal life and from as he said, his own friends.

I think those watching this thread, aside from perhaps 1 or 2 specific individuals who pop up from time to time who need not be named, have nothing to worry about
Yep spot on.
Old 28-11-2012, 11:09 PM   #10295
lonestar
Inactive

let me just say how grateful i am for Ron's video (i still haven't even watched it yet lol) but im grateful for him being responsible for so many beautiful posts about it.

and intuitively i know that the truth will win in the end, so theres really nothing to worry about. we will consciously evolve. and like were always telling each other on this thread of how its such a awesome time to be alive during this time. i feel taht not to far in the future they will look back at us as all being in elementary school. (consciously) lol so i dont even know why i get myself all ruffled up but it just bothers me when i see us obviously grasping and clinging to the old ways. like continuing with the old game of separation thats been played out... and i just feel the need to discourage it, when i see it. thats all.

and i think its very important to consciously engage each other (like were doing here) as much as possible in thsi evolutionary process.

Last edited by lonestar; 28-11-2012 at 11:11 PM.
Old 29-11-2012, 12:17 AM   #10296
lobuk

Quote:
let me just say how grateful i am for Ron's video (i still haven't even watched it yet lol) but im grateful for him being responsible for so many beautiful posts about it.

and intuitively i know that the truth will win in the end, so theres really nothing to worry about. we will consciously evolve. and like were always telling each other on this thread of how its such a awesome time to be alive during this time. i feel taht not to far in the future they will look back at us as all being in elementary school. (consciously) lol so i dont even know why i get myself all ruffled up but it just bothers me when i see us obviously grasping and clinging to the old ways. like continuing with the old game of separation thats been played out... and i just feel the need to discourage it, when i see it. thats all.

and i think its very important to consciously engage each other (like were doing here) as much as possible in thsi evolutionary process.
Very well said my friend. There is nothing wrong with getting ruffled up. It is impossible to ride a wave without losing balance. Its all experience and leads us all to better balance and our inevitable evolution of consciousness.

It is indeed an awesome time to be alive during these fascinating times.
Old 29-11-2012, 09:06 AM   #10297
equinoxboy

Quote:
Very well said my friend. There is nothing wrong with getting ruffled up. It is impossible to ride a wave without losing balance. Its all experience and leads us all to better balance and our inevitable evolution of consciousness.

It is indeed an awesome time to be alive during these fascinating times.
All my life I have thought that. I marvel at being here in these days. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in any other time, when the perspectives we openly share and discuss were the preserve of the mystery schools and secret societies, when thought was proscribed, often with extreme predjudice? You are right, Lobuk. It is, indeed, an awesome time to be alive!

Love
Old 29-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #10298
equinoxboy

Quote:

I understand and empathise with this, Lonestar. Sometimes, I get a bit caught up in my emotions, have a rant and then get a perspective shift. I can best describe the feeling in metaphor;

I am a caterpillar, thinking that caterpillar behaviours are stopping me from becoming a butterfly.

Love
Old 29-11-2012, 10:29 AM   #10299
dolores1

Talking Telling what I know - the missing ingredients

Well lonestar, once again your post has got me thinking, analysing myself!

I belong to Ron's generation and I have watched things change and change even faster. Usually it appears for the worse. So I'm asking myself what has/is going wrong.

Who is driving these changes for the worse. Where are these changes causing the most damage and to whom. How are these SODs able to accomplish this continual damage to Earth and her children and most important WHY?

The who of course are the SODs (servants of darkness) and mostly we know their families, their names, occupations, locations, positions of power and their corporations/political fronts - which change as they shift their control mechanisims. People need to stop co-operating in their own destruction for percieved profit, but their own Spiritual loss.

Their how and where; has been manouvered over many centuries (millenia?) and new locations as the technology has enabled their power push - softly, softly, catchee monkey! US! Always accompanied by genocide of the local people, using their settler's greed for more! Always the people are being led by the nose - looking for more, never realising they are becoming less in this never ending grasping of more materialistic objects.

" What does it profit a man if he gains the whole world but loses his own soul".

The SOD's What; is their aim to destroy the spiritual wholeness of the Earth's people, the fractionalisation of the Soul/Spirit - how many people now have divided loyalities, their percieved needs outweighing their known truth - their choices. Their false religions that lead to death.

As measel weasel has quoted Edmund Burke - All it takes for the triumph of EVIL is for good men to do nothing!

The SOD's When; is always NOW! No matter how many generations of these evil entities come and go their aim remains constant, it is this that we must recognise, acknowledge and defeat in this apparent battle of good against evil, we must also live in the now and not let their fear inducing tactics allow us to spend our day's thoughts imprisioned in yesterday or tomorrow - that is their trap!

Their why is the destruction of HONOUR AND HONESTY!

Our choice must always be the honourable one, never the respectable choice which is a mask that hides the cess pit.

It is in our hands.

Love
Dolores
P.S The capitals are used for emphasis not shouting!

The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-11-2012, 01:30 PM   #10300
lobuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by equinoxboy View Post
All my life I have thought that. I marvel at being here in these days. Have you ever wondered what it would be like to live in any other time, when the perspectives we openly share and discuss were the preserve of the mystery schools and secret societies, when thought was proscribed, often with extreme predjudice? You are right, Lobuk. It is, indeed, an awesome time to be alive!

Love
Yep spot on and same here my friend.