Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Consciousness / Meditation / Spirituality

Old 22-01-2012, 04:44 PM   #9261
lobuk

Default Ron Van Dyke - 22nd Jan 2012

Ron Van Dyke - 2012: IGNORING FRAUD & CORRUPTION WILL NOT MAKE IT GO AWAY

22nd Jan 2012

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=46n6swQbwSk
Quote:
This is the year when the people MUST take back power from the elite that has enslaved humanity for thousands of years. An awakened populace, realizing how we have relinquished our birthright and squandered our inheritance, must recognize and stand in its own power, backed by Truth and revived by Love. It's not enough to simply know of the wrongs, they must be confronted, including taking reponsibility for our own part in the scam. These things will not go away by ignoring them; they must be confronted with courage and determination.
lobuk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 04:47 PM   #9262
lobuk

Default Nancy Joy - Conscious Transformation

Nancy Joy - Conscious Transformation: Are you an eagle?

22nd Jan 2012

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zi0BDkpNCIA
Quote:
Perhaps you are getting as tired as I am of the metaphor of the worm turning into a butterfly as an explanation of our birthing of the New Reality. Well, it seems that nature has given us an even more powerful teacher to show us ourselves as we undertake this incredible transformation. It is the eagle. After learning more about the eagle's life, I could feel deeply the beauty of his/her journey as it reflects my own. Allow me to share. Perhaps you will find yourself here as I did.
• The eagle has the longest life span of any bird and can live up to 70 years or so. To reach that age he must make a hard decision.
• At about age 40 eagle's talons loss their ability to grab prey for food. The long sharp beak becomes bent and its feather almost too heavy to fly. There are only two options at this point...die or go through a 150 day painful (That is an assumption that this is painful) process of transformation and rebirth.
• If eagle decides to continue, he returns to his nest in the mountains where he sits for the next five months or so, first knocking his beak against the rocks until it becomes weak enough to pluck out.
• Now Eagle must wait for his new, sharp beak to grow in and then pluck out his useless old talons.
• When new, healthy talons grow back, Eagle then plucks off his old, heavy feathers.
• Finally after fives months, new feathers have grown in and eagle takes his famous flight of rebirth, living another 30.
First, may I say, I prefer Eagles journey because he is conscious of every step of his transformation unlike the caterpillar that falls asleep and awakens as a butterfly. Eagle chooses his destiny and must actively participate to create it. As I read about this incredible journey, I became aware how very much like our journeys his is on an emotional level. The changes occurring on our planet and within our lives pushes us to, at some point, pause and go within because we can no longer function so easily. We must decide consciously if we will stay asleep and die or undertake to awaken and change. (Kind of like choosing the red pill or the blue pill in the Matrix movie). If we choose to awaken and change, we realize that the old ways we have practiced no longer work. Many are useless to us so we begin the long and sometimes painful process of dissembling our old ways creating new, healthy beliefs and patterns to replace them. After a time, we emerge and our souls beckon us to take our famous flight of rebirth into a new world offering us amazing new opportunities and possibilities.
We are still ourselves but we fly freely having gone through the changes necessary to lighten and our loads and see the world through new eyes, creating new ways as we go. Thank you eagle. I am inspired by you.
Old 22-01-2012, 04:50 PM   #9263
lobuk

Default Lilou Mace - how to set emotional boundaries?

Lilou Mace - how to set emotional boundaries?

20th Jan 2012

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TJd8KCKahLY
Old 22-01-2012, 05:55 PM   #9264
newworldengineer

Location: Caught up at the border of the living and the dead.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lobuk View Post
Lilou Mace - how to set emotional boundaries?

20th Jan 2012

Code:
This one's a good one Lilou getting real!
"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

http://www.youtube.com/redherringmedia
newworldengineer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 05:58 PM   #9265
newworldengineer

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by newworldengineer View Post
I've luckily had the opportunity to attend a "truthjuice" gathering that has been arranged in my area on a monthly basis, so I took my video camera and hoped to capture ordinary peoples awakening experience and wisdom of the heart. This is the insight I filmed, well worth the watch :

RHM Special Feature! My TruthJuice Experience...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4seloF-1As
Here's the second video to that evening, with me actually having a cool conversation with the guy speaking in the video above, hope you enjoy it, we cover alot of stuff relevant to this thread

"Because we suggest a model of time whose mathematics dictate a built-in spiral structure, events keep gathering themselves into tighter and tighter spirals that lead inevitably to a final time. Like the center of a black hole, the final time is a necessary singularity, a domain or an event in which the ordinary laws of physics do not function" - Terrence Mckenna

Last edited by newworldengineer; 22-01-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 22-01-2012, 07:39 PM   #9266
lonestar
Inactive

man i would have loved having a few beers with y'all in that pub! well i guess i did kinda thanks.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-01-2012, 08:27 PM   #9267
screamingeagle

Quote:
Here's the second video to that evening, with me actually having a cool conversation with the guy speaking in the video above, hope you enjoy it, we cover alot of stuff relevant to this thread

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2LXx0lgD8
forum bug
Old 22-01-2012, 10:09 PM   #9268
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by screamingeagle View Post
forum bug
Thanx screamingeagle!

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonestar View Post
man i would have loved having a few beers with y'all in that pub! well i guess i did kinda thanks.
That's why I filmed and shared it for you guys Hopefully make it a regular thing at these events and post the best bits of them. It's just nice to see regular folk share their awakening experience! gives me hope

Old 22-01-2012, 11:59 PM   #9269
lobuk

Quote:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yC2LXx0lgD8
Fantastic job my friend.
Old 23-01-2012, 12:36 PM   #9270
lobuk

Default Angela Peregoff: The Week Ahead: 01.23.2012

Angela Peregoff: The Week Ahead: 01.23.2012

http://www.angelaperegoff.com/the-we...ad-01-23-2012/

Quote:
Are worries and nervous tension giving you a psychic headache that won’t seem to dissipate? You may still be feeling the residual affects from the latest solar flare activity or you may be tuning into the energy of the turnaround of Mars [in Virgo] within the heavenly picture. This is the shift where the red planet halts its forward movement and begins doing back flips for the next 80 days or so. The week is also being amplified by the New Moon which coincidentally kicks off the Chinese lunar New Year of the Black Water Dragon today.

This celestial labyrinth carries astrological influences as well as spiritual directives. Mars is symbolic of our will. It is the red-orange cosmic Fire element that assists our sculpting of passion and power, or conversely for frustration and anger within the Self. This energetic tide will be pulling your attention to any baggage, relationships, jobs, living situations, or other circumstances that are not truly right or good for you. The inner voice of focused passion will be telling you that now is the time to act, to change, to shift, to let go – even if it means jumping into the unknown having no idea what’s waiting for you.

We are reaching deeper than ever before into the support of the Soul Self for all the courage and strength we can muster to do what we know we have to do. We are ready to clear our fields of all karmic impurities by recognizing and honoring our present challenges as the lessons we came back to teach ourselves. This week it will be helpful to sit in your favorite spot in your home and take an objective look at any clutter in your environment. Physical clutter in our space is a reflection of the restraints we unconsciously place on our will [mars trait]. Imagine that there is an invisible cord tied between you and every object, piece of paper or unfinished business you possess.

This is an opportune time to take inventory, prioritize and let go of things that deprive you of being a clear signal for the Spiritual Nature that is descending into human form. Pause so that this red-orange Fire within your field can shift the depressed demands of an ego that feels threatened into harmonic aliveness that can carry intense Light. It is vitally important to also cleanse the mental and emotional clutter from our will centers. If pent-up frustration over right or wrong attitudes are internalized or exaggerated, the resulting pressure may manifest as physical illness. Don’t get caught up in criticizing, complaining or fighting with life. If you are unconsciously directing your passion into struggling over life’s dilemmas, then, like wheels spinning in mud, you will sink deeper into your predicaments. Avoid creating those self-fulfilling prophecies by reflecting on the healthiest expressions of your will, passion and power.

The second cosmic quickening affecting our region of the solar system is the influence of the New Moon. Our first New Moon of 2012 and it’s in Aquarius [why am I hearing a rendition of that sixties tune “when the moon is in the 7th house ….”?]. Kelly Rosano from Lightworkers.org sums it up nicely when she explains that we are getting a boost of innovation and inspiration from Uranus the “Awakener” in a harmonious aspect to the New Moon. Saturn and Jupiter are making a wide challenging aspect. Requiring that we use down to earth methods in attaining our fresh ideas currently being conceived.

All New Moons are new beginnings. We have the opportunity to plant new seeds in rich soil and watch what grows. Aquarius is most associated with our Dawning Age of freedom, abundance, truth, enlightenment and peace. Uranus is the God of chaos, who shatters old forms to make way for new ones. This New Moon starts another wave of breakdowns to breakthroughs. Uranus rules Truth.

What is your truth?

What opportunities are available to you right now?

Do you have the trust and will power to follow your own intuition and instincts?

We come from either love or fear. Where are you coming from?

What would you dare to dream and do if you knew you could not fail?

Aquarians are the mental pioneers that heartily dislike any restraint. They are the rebels and individualists that have to go their own way, learning their own way. They are the individualists who are ready and willing to break new trails. Independent, imaginative, creative and inventive when evolved. Aquarian energy always “feels” love instead of “thinking” love. An open and loving heart is easy for this water bearer.

Aquarius has two celestial partners – Saturn and Uranus. They must work together or chaos will result. Uranus is a shattering force that breaks up old forms. Saturn is an agent that crystallizes forms or structures and establishes them in an ego complex. Uranus is life force. Saturn is the structure form that makes life force usable on the earth plane. In other words, without responsibility (Saturn) there can be no real freedom (Uranus) only chaos. We want to be a rebel with a cause.

With this New Moon you have the potential for a spiritual rebirth with the added support of responsibility [Saturn] and liberation [Uranus]. Allow all your changes to be constructive and new ideas and knowledge will come in to break down old ideas and concepts that no longer serve. Resistance is futile in 2012. Whatever is dissolving, leaving or departing let it go. Bless it for what it has taught you.

Helping us embody that much needed strength-of-character for letting go and support for truest Self-expression is the Chinese Water Dragon. This powerful legendary beast comes into play today with all that exists in form. The archetype of this mystical energy will soar above and below imbuing our psyche with exhilaration, unpredictability, excitement, and intensity. The personality of the dragon is ambitious, creative, adventurous and internally aware of its journey – in other words it brings wholeness to every experience.

Dragon is never afraid of a challenge and will risk it all to bring its Truth from the dream realm into physical reality. Transformation is the name of the game in a dragon year. You can match the dragon if you keep your sights on “claiming your right to be You!” This is the year to be passionate about all that you are and all that you bring to life. Yes, it’s all about you even as all that is around you shifts and changes [that Transformation thing]. Trust – not control — will bring your destined reality during this period. Attempting to control a dragon will lead to all sorts of headaches and other physical stresses. Your goal is to RIDE the dragon.

2012’s dragon elemental influence is quite unusual. Typically dragons are born of the Fire element; also metal in the Chinese tradition. Our dragon however, is a water creature. Water balances fire, so water dragons are able to perceive another’s point of view. That supports the 5-D model of cooperation rather than competition. They do not have to “always be right” [a Fire trait]. Conversely they exhibit that “harmonious trust” approach to life and will bend over backwards to end up with a win-win for all parties concerned.

Dragon’s also hold precious the attributes of longevity and prosperity. You will also need to experiment with aligning with the dragon’s power to incinerate negative past karma to gain the benefits of life long and abundance. This has not been a natural behavior for us so at times it may feel awkward. When you realize though that all you have to do is dare to show up to life and actually live it you’ll begin to instinctually move with bravery, passion and allegiance to your Soul in claiming the Dragon’s bounty.

Strong changes are in the air for 2012 and you need to remain conscious, vigilant and alert or the old tendency of aligning with the negativity of these aspects will have you squaring off with your Higher Self. Listening to yourself, reading the energetic signature of your reality, choosing to look at everything through the “meaning lens” rather than the “judging lens” and choosing to notice and claim the support that comes to you in each moment [from your Soul, your guides and guardian angels, from people, from the planet, Universe, etc.] are the tools that will transport you to the high ground of spiritual maturity and mastery in the coming year.

Doesn’t it feel like someone heard all our heart wishes about the New Year and is sending in “support angels”?

©2012 Reverend Angela Peregoff, All Rights Reserved.
Old 23-01-2012, 12:38 PM   #9271
lobuk

Default 2012: Don't analyze, just feel the feelings

Ron Van Dyke - 2012: DON'T ANALYZE, JUST FEEL THE FEELINGS

23rd Jan 2012

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXIBS_L9x60
Quote:
My mind does not like this advice. Some would say it's my ego. Both are right. I (ego) like to at least think I have it figured out. The truth is: I don't! Yesterday, once again, I had the opportunity to stare into the eyes of fellow travelers on this journey call human life. I often search for some meaning as I look into the windows of the soul. Spirit kept reminding me: don't think right now; just feel...just be. For what it's worth, it felt really, really good.
Margie Ruzzo, Workshop, http://www.margieruzzo.com/
Old 23-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #9272
lobuk

Default Sitting with Yourself

Sitting with Yourself

Monday, 23 January 2012

http://gaiadaughteroftruth.blogspot....-yourself.html

Quote:
Sitting with Yourself

Make yourself a nice cup of coffee or prepare yourself your favourite hot or cold drink and take the time to spend some moments in your favourite chair or spot for as long as you want or can.

You do not need to meditate. Just sit and enjoy your own company. If worries or problems cross your mind, shoo them away, and ask them to come back later... if they must.

All We want you to do is have some quiet time by yourself where you simply reacquaint yourself with yourself. Where all you think about is how much you love the chair your are sitting in, how comfortable you are, how nice this is or all you do is enjoying holding your cup of coffee in both of your hands and find pleasure in its warmth. This moment is even more special if your poured your coffee in your favourite mug.

This was exactly what the Messenger was doing - savouring the moment - when We interrupted her. She was revelling in a sweet Sunday morning moment, enjoying her coffee in a handmade mug she had gifted herself before the new year. A few years ago, she started setting a theme for the year a few days before it arrived. A personal intent for the year if you will. It is a personal thing. One thing We will tell you is that the themes her heart/higher self whisper to her have nothing to do with the yearly "mainstream" topics you may be well acquainted with. So she buys herself a small gift, something simple that serves as a beautiful reminder of the focus or intent she set for herself for the year whenever she sees or uses it... And she keeps using the item after the year has passed.

Yes, it is important to know what is going on around you. To be informed of what may be coming your way energetically or otherwise. However, external cues consuming a great deal of your time and energy, may lead you to stop hearing the gentle whispers of your heart and higher self. Leading a balanced life and remembering to ground yourself frequently is essential if you want to avoid being swept away by someone else's current that may not even resonate with you at all.

A great way to refamiliarize yourself with the being that you are is to take the time to sit in your favourite chair and hang out (be) with yourself. So you always know what being you feels like, how your energy feels. You may realize you are doing much better than you imagined... or that you are extremely tired, but were so busy doing you could not sense how you were being.

It can come in very handy you know. This way you quickly notice when the energy changes, when vibrations in and around you heighten or lower. The sooner your realize it is a beautiful day and you have time for a walk, the longer the walk you will be able to take... Or, the sooner you see your dinner is burning on the stove, the faster you can save the meal... or your house.

So, when you are sitting with yourself, just delight in everything you enjoy about this particular moment. Your comfy chair. Your excellent coffee. The snow falling outside. Your new socks you simply love. Just BE you and enjoy this moment of being.

Moments like these tend to be rare in your life. Such a fast-paced existence most of you must navigate in. And even if the flow of living in your house is smooth and easy-going, the moment you step outside everything kind of speed up. There is some much to do it seems. So much time doing, and so little time being.

It may be challenging to find and make this time with yourself - for yourself - especially if you have little ones or a family. Can you squeeze a moment or two during the day? Even if the only time you have with yourself is a few minutes "sitting" in the confines of your washroom.

Taking the time to check in with yourself a few times a week can do you a lot of good.

There are no rules for sitting with yourself. For being with yourself. Well, if they are, you are the one making them up as you go along.

Taking the time to have a (coffee) date with yourself once a week or so can really make a huge difference in your world and in the lives of the people you share it with.

It makes sense to Us. If you make the time to be with yourself as you need to, you can genuinely be with others when they want to be with you or when they need your presence.

So, please, find a way to spend some quality time with the most important being in your world... yourself!

This is All.

Much Light and Love to Everyone.

© 2011-2012 Gaia's Daughter of Truth. All rights reserved http://gaiadaughteroftruth.blogspot.com/. You may make copies of this message and share it in any media you wish as long as you change nothing, credit the author, and include this copyright notice and Web address.
Old 23-01-2012, 01:36 PM   #9273
dolores1

A few fabulous posts Lobuk and NWE, I really enjoyed the vibs from them, great thanks.

The eagle one made me smile as I have been on that journey and it made me remember about baby eagles.

Baby eagles are not taught to fly. They stay in the nest until they are believed ready by the parent and then they are PUSHED out of the nest, never to return as babies.

I think we are being PUSHED!
Love
Dolores
The ‘you’ that exists beyond these stubborn entanglements is a silent, serene, being-ness; a free, wise and child-like ‘you’ that has always known the way to the secret garden, and that has always recognised the nature beings with whom we share this gracious planet.

Never have a battle of wits with an unarmed oponent!
dolores1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 05:47 PM   #9274
saty

How is everyone feeling today?
These ascencion symjptoms can't be a bit nasty, like today for example.I woke up fresh and full of energy and after just a few hours my energy levels were literally zero and i had to take a nap.I can't recall the last time i slept during the day.
Dont' be afraid of this changes, if you had this it's completely normal.
I still can't believe i got reincarnated in this time period, it bring tears to my eyes just by thinking about it.
Much love friends.
Old 23-01-2012, 06:33 PM   #9275
lonestar
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by dolores1 View Post
I think we are being PUSHED!

yup to me it feels like im learning how to ride a bike and someone keeps pushing me

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
I still can't believe i got reincarnated in this time period, it bring tears to my eyes just by thinking about it.
and my feet are all over the place on the bike but im starting to learn how to glide and coast and the freedom and power are incredible!

Last edited by lonestar; 23-01-2012 at 06:34 PM.
lonestar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 08:32 PM   #9276
neutral

Default All the power is inside of you

Quote:
Originally Posted by aventurine View Post
Hi Neutral,

Thanks for the very interesting article about dragons. I live very close to a dragon mound, in a village directly on one of the ley-lines that travel from/to it. It's no coincedence to me that for centuries one of the most prominent families in this area had their stately home built right ontop of the dragon mound! Also, in more recent years, a power station was erected there (common practise apparently, changing the energy flowing through the ley lines from positive to negative) and although the old power station was demolished a few years ago, there's plans afoot for a new gas powered one on the same site.

The energy around here is super heavy, almost like wading through treacle most days! Alot of gloomines, etc..yet very powerful. I dream of escaping one day, although I believe l'm here in this area for the time being for a reason, maybe this article is spelling the reason out for me I'm a little bit nervous about working with dragon energy though, lol!!
Hey, it's interesting how all worked out this year, 2012 looks very interesting indeed. I am sure you are where you are for a good reason - as we all here on earth in this time. I know that each area has it's own light and dark keepers and when time comes dark will have to accept light and become good friends . It's all coming together now and time will show. In mean time enjoy life and take new experiences step by step.
neutral is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-01-2012, 10:53 PM   #9277
newworldengineer

Quote:
Originally Posted by saty View Post
How is everyone feeling today?
These ascencion symjptoms can be a bit nasty, like today for example.I woke up fresh and full of energy and after just a few hours my energy levels were literally zero and i had to take a nap.I can't recall the last time i slept during the day.
Dont' be afraid of this changes, if you had this it's completely normal.
Much love friends.
yeh tell me about it! Today I've just been feeling so negative and lethargic, forgetting simple tasks at work and just feeling really irritable, usually I'm on top of my tasks but today my brain has been mush! I hope tommorrow will prove to be different and I'll feel more clear headed.... I think it might have something to do with these solar flares that have been hitting us recently... We have an class M9 flare on it's way following an M2 which hit us a day or 2 ago (I've noticed an uptick in earthquake activity too):

Old 24-01-2012, 07:57 PM   #9278
saty

Graham Hancock on 2012

Old 25-01-2012, 12:39 PM   #9279
lobuk

Default Enjoy the Silence

Enjoy the Silence

Tuesday, 24 January 2012

http://gaiadaughteroftruth.blogspot....y-silence.html

Quote:
Enjoy the Silence

You Earthlings are so funny. All about doing you are it seems. So much so that when you encounter one another, you tend to ask: "So... how are you doing?"

Yes, We are well aware that while the question "How are you being?" is more accurate to what you are truly asking, it does have a peculiar ring to it.

There is much chatter all around you. In this information age of yours, news and being in the know seems quite important.

However, staying up-to-date on everything does take a lot of your time. And when you get or find opposing or conflicting views/news, well, you spend even more time researching, trying to figure out who is right (or true).

All that information chasing does leave you with little time to be. Especially when you factor in all the time required to perform your necessary duties as an employee, a spouse, a student, a parent and so on. That leaves you with very little time to be...

Just a thought. Notice when the impulse to know or do strikes you. Had you been thinking about spending time being (with yourself or others) when the doing creature ran out of its hole, urging you to chase it, for instance?

If that is the case, see what happens if you stick with your being plan instead of entering into your usual doing mode.

Turn off all the noise makers if you will and take the time to enjoy the silence for a while.

When you manage to shut off all the external chatter, be prepared to hear the not-so-nice things the unloved parts of you may be telling yourself. It can be challenging to love all that you are. You do tend to show your good side to the world, that is quite alright. There is no need to tell the entire world about your ugly bits if you will. However, if you admit to yourself you hate your big ugly nose, then take a good look at yourself in the mirror afterwards, you may actually find yourself stating, out loud: "You're not so bad after all. In fact, you do possess a certain charm, a certain je-ne-sais-quoi that is quite attractive."

But to be able to do that, well, you kind of need to give all your doing a break. Turn off the automatic pilot that came with your birth or you upbringing it seems, and be you and exclusively you, if only of a little while.

Doing is so easy. That is what you have been taught to do since the day you were born. It's the being part that you tend to trip on.

Like We mentioned in our previous message and so many ones before, take the time to be. To sit in that silence. Hear the parts of you yearning for your acceptance and hear the untruths that keep playing in your head and keep you doing. We are not talking about truths that are hard to accept, like being tone-deaf, which makes a singing career very unlikely. We are speaking of things you were told that you know are false, but somehow something happened, and you live as if they were true.

State out loud that you accept X or Y as a valid and beautiful part of you. Say aloud what you know to be the truth about you as a being.

Because, well, you do tend to start doing the moment your being stops being all about sunshine and lollipops (whatever that means)...

It may take a while, but with time, you will slowly set yourself free... to be.

This is All.

Much Light and Love to Everyone.

© 2011-2012 Gaia's Daughter of Truth. All rights reserved http://gaiadaughteroftruth.blogspot.com/. You may make copies of this message and share it in any media you wish as long as you change nothing, credit the author, and include this copyright notice and Web address.
Old 25-01-2012, 12:40 PM   #9280
lobuk

Default 2012: Stopping tyranny in its tracks

Ron Van Dyke - 2012: STOPPING TYRANNY IN ITS TRACKS

25th Jan 2012

Code:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mi0Jg4-Ncjg
Quote:
Make no mistake about it, the greatest protection against tyranny and totalitarian empire building already exists in the United States in the form of our founding documents. Those in power wish to ignore or even cancel those documents. If they were to totally succeed, the horrific New world Order would be the reality the controllers have long envisioned, which is why this nation, reborn and reinvigorated is the most important change that can happen for world peace. Oh, how I wish people could see the bigger picture and stop buying into the hot-button issues that are used to divide us. (Judy's video: http://youtu.be/siUqDZLHvyU)