Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Electronic Harassment / Mind Control / Subliminal Programing

Old 04-06-2012, 10:13 PM   #1
kill_the_pain

Default "Devil May Cry"

Hi,

I know... there's a huge amount of symbolism in video games. But I just saw the trailer for a new game, called "Devil May Cry". I don't know for certain, but it's a reboot of the series I think.

But anyway... the trailer. Just watch it. Then tell me what you think.

Last edited by kill_the_pain; 04-06-2012 at 10:14 PM.
kill_the_pain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2012, 07:49 AM   #2
driscol

Just another game using conspiracy culture like it's a trendy new pair of nikes.

Granted I still prefer this over the mindless drivel that's usually put out by the mainstream. At least they are trying to provide a story with something relevant.

Last edited by driscol; 05-06-2012 at 07:49 AM.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-06-2012, 08:07 AM   #3
kill_the_pain

I think it's part of the plan. Converting reality and truth into fiction. That's what they do. They do it in films/movies, TV, and games (of course games, they are a HUGE part of the media!).

Many people think that it's fiction because it's in a game or in movies. Sorry, my English isn't good enough... I can't say what I mean. But I guess you all know it. By showing parts of reality in plain sight in movie and video games, they convert it into fiction and make people believe it's not real.
Old 06-06-2012, 08:16 AM   #4
driscol

Quote:
Originally Posted by kill_the_pain View Post
I think it's part of the plan. Converting reality and truth into fiction. That's what they do. They do it in films/movies, TV, and games (of course games, they are a HUGE part of the media!).

Many people think that it's fiction because it's in a game or in movies. Sorry, my English isn't good enough... I can't say what I mean. But I guess you all know it. By showing parts of reality in plain sight in movie and video games, they convert it into fiction and make people believe it's not real.
I'm not trying to be "Argumentative" again but I see that concept a lot. The idea that the powers that be (capcom or team ninja I guess) put this stuff in because the "sheeple" will take that as proof that it's not real.
Sorry, but it just doesn't hold water.
Video games, like movies or books, are a form of entertainment and expression. People can use it to make money or convey a message important to them in whatever way they want.
Is it really so hard to conceive of conspiracy theorists working for team ninja or whoever is making the game now?
It would be like saying this forum exists to discredit the conspiracy theorist movement. They post bits of the truth here so people will assume it's made up because it's on a forum.

I mean cmon, we are talking about well known theories and ideas here. If all powerful agencies didn't want us to believe in all powerful agencies, demons, or secret societies, we wouldn't be allowed such knowledge to begin with, let alone let it go mainstream.

If the powers that be can't have information suppressed and buried, they are not all powerful.

Last edited by driscol; 06-06-2012 at 08:17 AM.
driscol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-06-2012, 01:38 AM   #5
kill_the_pain

I know, and I'm not saying that it's actually like that, but 99,99% of the people I know don't know the "concept" "banking system enslaves us", "food/drink poisons us", "media brainwashes us"... they think it's fiction. And when they see it in movies/games, they think it's even less real.

I know it sounds old, but it still works. So many people fall for it.

I'm sorry, I should have posted this in a mega thread (symbolism in games I think it's called). But this game stood out. When I saw that trailer I was instantly blown away by the fact of how "cool" it has become to believe in pseudo-conspiracies which aren't real...
Old 09-06-2012, 04:17 AM   #6
kill_the_pain

LOL please... what a freaking coincidence!

The producer's name is "Alex Jones". Lol I can't believe it.

This game get's interesting by the day. I'll probably pick it up just to see what the story is like.

I mean come on... yeah I know, there's more people who's names are Alex Jones, but COME ON... a game with this story, and then the producer's called Alex Jones? That's a little bit too much to be a coincidence - in my opinion. They're playing with the conspiracy theme.

Here's the video:

Last edited by kill_the_pain; 09-06-2012 at 04:17 AM.