Go Back   David Icke's Official Forums > Main Forums > Today's News

Old 09-08-2013, 10:43 AM   #73541
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
Thx dopes. I've been looking for Gerald Richards, but the name's all over the place. One article freaked me out from 1997 though.

http://usatoday30.usatoday.com/news/index/nns164.htm

Testimony comes to close in O.J. Simpson civil trial

Former FBI photo expert Gerald Richards testified that he could find no evidence the photographs had been altered.

He previously testified that a single photograph of Simpson, taken at the same game by a different photographer, was also genuine

I know it can't be him. I mean it's too insane. O.J. Simpson's murder trial was everywhere in the press and media here. In fact, every time we start another war, they pull OJ out for some new stupid theater as a distraction.

It's too insane for it too be the same Gerald Richards. But the people running the world are insane, so I'm not going to discount it either.

That one's Gerald B Richards.

The nonce is Gerald S Richards.

I can't recall seeing a photo of Gerald S ...but there must be one somewhere. A pic of Gerald B in the link below

http://www.smithsonianjourneys.org/s...eraldrichards/
dopey is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 10:58 AM   #73542
dopey
Inactive

This poster on another forum unearthed a lot in respect to Shelden/Torey and Grossman (and Lamborn Wilson's identity) and co and the associated networks.

On a previous post they said Shelden, Stamford and Brongersma were "The Three Kings".

When asked to clarify they posted this...

They pretty much say that the gays exploited the paedos for their own ends, rather than paedos infiltrating/exploiting the gay groups.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dopey View Post

withgreatrespect
Since: Aug 11
Location hidden

Ursula wrote:
Whoa! Frank was one of THEM? Why were they dubbed the Three Kings? As a matter of fact, what was the rest of Frank's story after he became a fugitive?

"The Three Kings" is sarcastic, reference to the wealth & power they were perceived to possess at one time. There's no wealth or power once you're dead, of course. "The King is dead, let there be no more!"

I need to make a disclaimer: whatever I say in this posting is my own opinion & perceptions, I do not claim to represent anyone else and especially I do not speak for the GLBT community as a whole.
Following WW2, there were a number of groups in the UK, in Europe and across North America, determined to bring an end to the legal discrimination against Gay persons. Specifically, to overturn laws which criminalized consenting sexual activity between ADULTS of the same gender. They were, typically, without either wealth or political clout. In some cases, coalitions were formed which included blatant pederasts who advocated decriminalizing 'consenting'(HA!) activity between persons of the same gender including adolescents - "alternative sexuality" coalitions. In my opinion, this happened because the pederasts had what the genuine Gay men lacked - wealth and political connections.

The long, hard struggle eventually bore fruit with liberalized laws in many countries, through the 1960s & 70s. Consenting sexual activity between ADULTS was decriminalized in many countries. But the pederasts didn't get what they wanted...

In the pages of PAN, the 'zine which Frank Torey ran after fleeing to Amsterdam, you'll find him ranting about having been 'sold out' by "the homophiles" (gay men attracted to other gay men), such as myself. And he's right, after exploiting their money and power for our own purposes, we (largely) dumped them like hot potatoes.

To which I can only say: HA-HA, SUCKERS! Because, some of us always understood and never forgot that the so-called "boylovers" were responsible for raping & exploiting GENERATIONS of gay youths.

May The Kings rot in hell. "

Last edited by dopey; 09-08-2013 at 11:02 AM.
Old 09-08-2013, 11:10 AM   #73543
dopey
Inactive

From Murun

Colin Wallace warned intelligence chiefs of 'persistent abuse of boys at #Kincora'. He was sacked & framed for murder

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...ange-22-06-90/
Old 09-08-2013, 11:33 AM   #73544
dials mavis
Banned

Quote:
From Murun

Colin Wallace warned intelligence chiefs of 'persistent abuse of boys at #Kincora'. He was sacked & framed for murder

http://spotlightonabuse.wordpress.co...ange-22-06-90/
There's a lot of information about the Colin Wallace affair, Kincora, and black ops, in Lobster magazine.

There are various subscription options available for online access, from £10 a week to £100 a year, but anyone with access to the British Library should be able to consult paper copies, or anyone with access to an academic library should be able to order copies of articles via inter-library loan.
dials mavis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 11:47 AM   #73545
dopey
Inactive

http://www.irishexaminer.com/breakin...rt-603150.html

Under-fire judge to face paedophile in court
Friday, August 09, 2013 - 11:50 AM

A judge at the centre of a storm in the UK over inappropriate comments made about a teenage sex attack victim is to face the abuser again in court.

Judge Nigel Peters QC is being investigated by the judicial watchdog over remarks made during the sentencing of paedophile Neil Wilson, who admitted engaging in sexual activity with the 13-year-old girl.

Wilson, 41, who walked free from court with a suspended sentence, is to appear before Judge Peters via videolink at Snaresbrook Crown Court on Monday to deal with “an administrative matter” in relation to his sentence.

A row broke out earlier this week when it emerged prosecuting barrister Robert Colover labelled the young girl “predatory” and “sexually experienced” and Judge Peters said he accounted for the way the girl looked and behaved when he sentenced Wilson.

Mr Colover has been suspended from prosecuting sexual offence cases pending a review by the Crown Prosecution Service (CPS), while Judge Peters’ comments are to be investigated by the Office for Judicial Complaints.
Old 09-08-2013, 12:10 PM   #73546
dopey
Inactive

Graham Ovenden

Still no word on his Court of Appeal sentence review

I think they're supposed to hold this within five weeks - by my reckoning we're approaching the six week mark, and still no date even pencilled in.

Just like the time gap between his conviction and sentence hearing was abnormally long it seems his sentence review is following the same pattern.

Court of Appeal case tracker below - nothing listed for him.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/rcj...ed-for-hearing
Old 09-08-2013, 01:01 PM   #73547
pete675

Kincora file conspicously absent from government records

http://www.newsletter.co.uk/news/reg...ords-1-4630077

AMONG the hundreds of files from 1982 released at the Public Record Office in Belfast, there is no file on the Kincora scandal.

The serial abuse of boys at the home for orphans had emerged publicly in 1980 and the most notorious abuser, William McGrath, was jailed in December 1981.

The following month, January 1982, Secretary of State Jim Prior set up an inquiry, which was to sit in private, to investigate the Kincora scandal.

That investigation never got off the ground as just a month later three of the five inquiry members resigned because they felt that the RUC had not dealt with all the criminal matters surrounding what had gone on at the home.

However, despite McGrath, who was working for MI5, having had links to loyalist paramilitaries and the fact that there was enormous public interest and speculation about what had gone on, there is no file dedicated to Kincora or to the public inquiry set up by the NIO.

Two years later, in 1984, another inquiry into abuse at nine children’s homes — including Kincora — was set up by Mr Prior.

Among the other files released by the Public Record Office in Belfast under the 30-year rule, the News Letter found passing references to the situation and its political implications.

However, there are tens of thousands of pages and many millions of words there are likely to be other references to the scandal.

There is mention of Kincora in a note by Sir Leonard Figg, British Ambassador to Dublin, of separate meetings he had with Roman Catholic cardinal Tomas O’Fiaich and Church of Ireland primate Archbishop John Armstrong in February 1982.

Mr Figg wrote: “Both the cardinal and the archbishop of course loathe Paisley and have their Paisley stories.

“The Cardinal, in fact, has never met his Free Presbyterian brother, but the archbishop has. The latest contact was made by Paisley, hoping that the archbishop would join with him and other churchmen to discuss the Kincora sex scandal with the Secretary of State.

“Archbishop Armstrong told me that he had had a very strong steer from the RUC to have nothing to do with such an approach and had turned down Paisley accordingly.

“This had led to two of Paisley’s aides making atrocious and abusive telephone calls to the archbishop personally.”

The month after that note was written, Dr Paisley’s church magazine, The Revivalist, carried an article about the refusal of the main church leaders to join him in a delegation to visit the Secretary of State to discuss the affair.

The then DUP leader claimed there had been a “conspiracy to smear me”, though he did not suggest that any of the church figures were involved.

There was a discussion of the Kincora scandal at a meeting between NIO official Stephen Leach and UUP press officer Frank Millar in May 1982.

Mr Leach’s note of the meeting records: “Millar expressed the strong hope (on which I did not comment) that the judicial enquiry would not begin before the Assembly election and that the whole affair would die a natural death. (He has a clear interest in trying to minimise the publicity, since he is married to William McGrath’s daughter and is a former head of the now disbanded ‘Ireland’s heritage’ Orange lodge).

“He also alluded to the current gossip that Joshua Cardwell, the highly respected east Belfast councillor who died recently, in fact committed suicide after being questioned by the police over Kincora. (For several years in the 1960s Cardwell chaired the old Belfast Corporation Committee which was responsible for childrens’ homes in the city).”

Another file briefly mentions Kincora. David Blatherwick in the NIO’s political affairs division sent a confidential memo on January 28, 1982, to the head of the Civil Service, addressed to NIO official DJ Wyatt and others.

Referring to a conversation with David Trimble which largely focuses on the state of the UUP, the note contains a heading ‘Kincora’ and says: “Trimble noted glumly that all the dirt to come out was likely to stick to the UUP. All the DUP members involved had since joined the UUP.”

Another reference to Kincora is made in a ‘stocktaking’ file which contains brief comments on current issues.

Under the heading ‘Kincora’, a memo from February 8, 1982 said: “Press speculation about ‘cover-ups’ had continued during the period following the conviction last December of William McGrath for offences against boys ... (McGrath was prominent in certain Orange and loyalist circles in Belfast).

“Ian Paisley, who originally denied any knowledge of the affair before it became public in early 1980, admitted on January 26 that he had known of McGrath’s homosexuality in 1975, but continued to maintain that he was unaware until 1980 that he was warden of Kincora Boys’ Home.

“An inquiry into the Kincora affair under the chairmanship of a former Northern Ireland Ombudsman has been announced by the Government.

“On 31 January Lord Brookeborough (ex-UPNI Assembly member and son of the former Northern Ireland premier) called for a full public judicial inquiry [something which Dr Paisley was also calling for] and commented: ‘Does Mr Paisley seriously expect the public to believe that he did not know the occupation and the daily place of work of a man who preached from the pulpit of his church?”

There is a file on child abuse, though it makes no reference to Kincora. It does make clear how little was known about child abuse by those within government who were responsible for collating the information.

A WJ Kirkpatrick, seemingly in the Department of Health and responsible for the government’s response to child abuse, wrote to a Mr MA Nelson in the Southern Health and Social Services Board in response to a request for statistics on child abuse and neglect in Northern Ireland.

Mr Kirkpatrick said: “Unfortunately reliable statistics on the incidence of child abuse are about as plentiful as ‘growth funds’ or good summer days in 1980.

“The attached table would exhaust the stock of information we have.

“It is merely adding together the returns sent to us each year by boards ... personally I would put no great reliance on the accuracy of these figures simply because the interpretation of ‘known’ and ‘suspected’ is likely to vary from board to board and possibly inside a board from year to year.”

Mr Kirkpatrick referred to a 1978 survey of ‘non-accidental injury registers’ and added: “The only previous N Ireland work I can recall was done by N Lukianowicz in the late ‘60s and early ‘70s at a time when we kidded ourselves that baby battering here was non-existent.

“Sorry I am not being helpful but you are considering an aspect where the incidence is far from clear ... despite all the changes in functions child abuse still comes under my list of duties.”
pete675 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 02:15 PM   #73548
dopey
Inactive

Default Sideny Cooke "Dirty Dozen"

Re the Sidney Cooke "dirty dozen" gang

edit It sounds like the original dirty dozen were those convicted in that 1987 case...though there's one not named and missing. The others the MSM have claimed were dirty dozener's I'm presuming they've maybe done so for effect - any link to Cooke and the murders would be good for morbid effect. Those named as "extra" dirty dozeners however were still cronies of Cooke and some defintely were (and others probably were) in the same gang and just not in the dock in 1987 with the rest of them.

So far I've only identified eight of them. These eight have all been described as being in the dirty dozen gang by the MSM.

Definites (or as far as MSM reports on them go..)

Sidney Cooke
Robert Oliver
Stephen Barrell
Bill Malcolm (murdered- shot in the head on his doorstep)
Leslie Bailey (murdered- strangled in his cell)
Lennie Smith (died of AIDS)
Walter Ballantyne
Brian "chickenmaster" Turner

Possibles

Another possible is Richard Becker (convicted with Roger Gleaves and described as a friend of Cookes)

More candidates just put forward (and thanks) - all convicted together in 1987, along with Cooke, Ballentyne and Smith. This lot could well be the original dirty dozen

Bryne, Colin
Goddard, Alfred (father of Adam Ant :-/ ) http://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+EV......-a063899413
Haeems, Simon
Morris, Roy Alan http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/ne...fender_jailed/
Paine, Daniel
Stead, John
Talbot, Edward
Thornton, John

And more again from sweetcheeks
Keith Spratt?
Douglas Braithwaite?
Dennis Ward?
Robert Kearns?

(it's turning into the filthy fifty)

http://www.nickdavies.net/1996/08/01...t-child-abuse/

"Remember Operation Orchid in the 1980s, when police broke a paedophile ring who had murdered four young boys from the East End of London. At the end of that inquiry, detectives released the names of six other boys who were also missing and who, they feared, might also have been victims. And, unofficially, they admitted that they knew there were up to a dozen members of the ring who had escaped prosecution".

From the GLO database on the Needle

Hackney Gazette, 12th June 1987 (ocr)

TWELVE homosexuals who preyed on young runaway boys were jailed for a total of 36 years and three months at the Old Bailey.

Judge Michael Underhill told them: "For the protection of the young il must be made absolutely clear that those who seek to abuse them for their own purposes will face heavy sentences."

The judge said: "Runaway boys have to be protected from their own folly and inexperience. You took .advantage of their weakness to gratify your sexual desires. The shock consequence of that can lead to a victim becoming a male Prostitute or rent boy whose only prospect is one of degradation and misery."

The twelve men, who included the father of pop singer Adam Ant, pleaded guilty or were convicted of a variety of serious sexual offences against two boys aged 13, one of 11 and one aged 14.

Among the defendants were Leonard William Smith, 31, of Templemead House, Hackney; Sidney Charles Cooke, 59, of Oswalds Mead, Lindisfarne Way, Hackney; Simon Haeems, 35, of Victoria Road, Stoke Newington; Walter Ballantyne, 46, of Hathersage Court, Newington Green, Islington; Colin Byrne, 18, of the same address; Daniel Paine, 33, of Maiden Road, Kentish Town, and Roy Alan Morris, 26, of Crowndale Road, Camden.

Also in the dock were: Alfred Goddard, 58. of Victoria, the father of Adam Ant; John Thornton, 36, of New Addington, Surrey; John Stead, 23, also of New Addington, and Edward Talbot, 47, from Luton.

Ballantyne, with previous convictions for sex offences against hoys, was jailed for six years and three months. Byrne was put on probation for a year.

Smith and Morris were each jailed for 30 months; Turner and Stead for five years; Haeems, Paine and Goddard for two years; Thornton for eight years; Talbot for a year, and Cooke remanded on bail for reports.

Crown prosecutor Mr John Sevan told the court that between January 1984 and January last year the defendants procured and corrupted boys who had run away from home or from council care.

Boys were "hawked about" all over London, staying for a week or two at the homes of different men who passed them on when they got tired of the lads. To keep one step ahead of police, social workers or parents, the men hid the boys.

The victims were plied with drink and drugs including cannabis, amphetamines and LSD to weaken their resistance to sexual demands.

"This group of men had the wickedness to introduce boys to the so-called delights of drugs and unnatural sex," counsel said.

Ballantyne, a stallholder at Dalston Market, was one of the ringleaders of the network.

Last edited by dopey; 09-08-2013 at 07:35 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 03:03 PM   #73549
sweetcheeks

Quote:
Re the Sidney Cooke "dirty dozen" gang

So far I've only identified eight of them.

Sidney Cooke
Robert Oliver
Stephen Barrell
Lennie Smith (died of AIDS)
Walter Ballantyne
Brian "chickenmaster" Turner

Another possible is Richard Becker (convicted with Roger Gleaves and described as a friend of Cookes)
Could any of them be these?

Keith Spratt?

Douglas Braithwaite?

Dennis Ward?

Robert Kearns?

http://www.thefreelibrary.com/'Chick...en.-a060700269
Old 09-08-2013, 06:02 PM   #73550
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post

Keith Spratt?

Douglas Braithwaite?

Dennis Ward?

Robert Kearns?

I've added them as possibles.
Old 09-08-2013, 06:57 PM   #73551
troyhand
Banned

Just woke up. Got the sleepies out of my eyes and found this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetcheeks View Post

Keith Spratt?

Douglas Braithwaite?

Dennis Ward?

Robert Kearns?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/173024.stm
BBC News - September 16, 1998

The four men pleaded guilty at the Old Bailey on Wednesday to abusing a boy who was a member of the self-styled UK Baden Powell Scouting Association.

The two scout groups involved - both part of the UK Baden Powell Scouting Association - are nothing to do with the mainstream Scout association.

One of the four men who pleaded at the Old Bailey was Brian Turner, 60, a convicted paedophile who was a member of child killer Sidney Cooke's "dirty dozen" gang.

He and three others - Dennis Ward, 66, Keith Spratt, 50, Robert Kearns, 50 - admitted sexually abusing the boy after being introduced to him by a scoutmaster.

The boy was 10 years old when he joined one of the self-styled scouting groups, which was run by scoutmaster Douglas Braithwaite, who died last year.
They say they have discovered thousands of pictures and videos hidden in Kearns' home and are desperate to trace the children in the pornographic images.

Some of these films were recovered abroad and showed some of the men violently assaulting young children.

Five police forces are now involved in the inquiry, which has spread to France, Belgium, Holland and Spain, and could involve as many as 300 victims.

The Baden Powell Scouting Association, founded in 1978, has about 2,000 members and 100 lodges nationwide, the Old Bailey heard.

A fourth scoutmaster, Malcolm Murchie was cleared on Monday of conspiracy to bugger and indecently assault boys between 1990 and 1997.

Link to Sidney Cooke

Turner, who was not a leader in the scouting organisation, was jailed for five years in 1987 for conspiracy to bugger and indecently assault boys.

Police say he may have introduced child sex killer Sidney Cooke to Jason Swift, a 14-year-old rent boy who was killed during a sex orgy in 1985.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/185142.stm
BBC News - October 2, 1998

Ward had helped run the 22nd Waltham Forest Baden-Powell Scout Group, an organisation that split from the mainstream Scout Association in 1970.
The paedophile ring was smashed in a joint operation by the National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children and five international police forces, including the UK, Holland, France, Spain and Belgium.

Police made multiple arrests and uncovered a vast library of child pornography including 14,000 negatives and 350 videos.

How many other joint operations have the NSPCC with police forces worked on, to "coverup", I mean hunt down, pedophile rings?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Baden-Powell_Scouts'_Association
Baden-Powell Scouts' Association

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/World_F...pendent_Scouts

The World Federation of Independent Scouts (WFIS) is the non-governmental international organization which governs 82 affiliated Scout Organizations in 41 countries, with an estimated 200,000 members in 3562 Scout Groups. WFIS was formed in Laubach, Germany, in 1996 by Lawrie Dring, a British Scouter with the independent Baden-Powell Scouts Association (BPSA).

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/re...n-1274887.html
The Independent - 25 March 1997

The largest independent Scout organisation in Britain yesterday reaffirmed its policy of not allowing "homosexuals and deviants" to become troop leaders.

The Baden-Powell Scouts Association made the declaration after the Scout Association - from which it split in 1970 - caused outrage by deciding to accept gay leaders.

The Baden-Powell Association, which has 10,000 members in the United Kingdom, has always had an unwritten policy not to let homosexuals join.

But after worried parents and leaders inundated the movement with calls about whether its policy would change - in line with the Scout Association - its officials issued a statement emphasising that they had a policy of "not, repeat not, accepting homosexuals, deviants etc, into the association and that policy has not changed".

The Baden-Powell Association's Chief Commissioner, Lawrie Dring, of Wakefield, West Yorkshire, refused to comment on the Scout Association's decision because "they are nothing to do with us".

Last edited by troyhand; 09-08-2013 at 07:35 PM.
troyhand is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-08-2013, 08:05 PM   #73552
troyhand
Banned

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/ga...s-1124299.html
The Independent - 01 December 1999

Gay group apologises for Sir Elton's camp act with `cub scout' strippers

THE GAY rights group Stonewall has apologised after Sir Elton John caused outrage by performing a dance act with male teenage strippers dressed as boy scouts at a benefit concert...

Sir Elton, 52, introduced the dancers, who peeled off their uniforms and caps to the tune of "It's A Sin" by the Pet Shop Boys. The 18- and 19-year-old dancers knelt on the floor, grabbed their groins, and stripped down to skimpy shorts.

Among guests at the concert on Sunday at the Royal Albert Hall in central London, which was held to celebrate Stonewall's 10th anniversary, were the Prime Minister's wife, Cherie Blair, the actress Liz Hurley and the MPs Frank Dobson and Simon Hughes.

Mr Fogg said the association had made the difficult decision formally to allow homosexuals to become troop leaders four years ago amid much controversy, and the dance routine was a major setback to a slow process of education. "Many of our members will be upset by the mickey-taking aspect of the dance, but the issue is more serious - it gave out the wrong message about homosexuality and paedophilia," he said.

The Baden-Powell Scouts Association, an independent group with 10,000 members in Britain which has a policy of refusing to let homosexuals be troop leaders, also condemned the act.

The honorary president, Lawrie Dring, said: "I am absolutely appalled. I am no fan of his, but this type of image portrayed by Elton John is exactly contrary to what we are trying to do."

...The routine was Elton's own contribution to the show...

Damage Control to make the independent scout group look good.

Last edited by troyhand; 09-08-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 08:42 PM   #73553
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand;1061664659

[B
The Baden-Powell Scouts Association, an independent group with 10,000 members in Britain which has a policy of refusing to let homosexuals be troop leaders,[/B] also condemned the act.

The honorary president, Lawrie Dring, said: "I am absolutely appalled. I am no fan of his, but this type of image portrayed by Elton John is exactly contrary to what we are trying to do."

Damage Control to make the independent scout group look good.
Talk about bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted..

I'm off to Google the honorary president
Old 09-08-2013, 08:52 PM   #73554
troyhand
Banned

Quote:
Talk about bolting the stable door after the horse has bolted..

I'm off to Google the honorary president
He died in 2012. Have you noticed how many of these predators died last year. Almost as if Savile's death caused a domino effect on these "Savilites" and shriveled em up like water on a wicked witch.

Oz is going to fall.

Maybe the sun's upcoming magnetic pole shift will put a burn on these vampires. lol
Old 09-08-2013, 09:01 PM   #73555
dopey
Inactive

Quote:
Originally Posted by troyhand View Post
He died in 2012. Have you noticed how many of these predators died last year. Almost as if Savile's death caused a domino effect on these "Savilites" and shriveled em up like water on a wicked witch.

Oz is going to fall.

Maybe the sun's upcoming magnetic pole shift will put a burn on these vampires. lol
They're still not dying quick enough for my liking.
It cheered me up no end reading this week about the one shot on his doostep and the other one strangled in prison.

Last edited by dopey; 09-08-2013 at 09:02 PM.
Old 09-08-2013, 09:47 PM   #73556
asha loka

Quote:
Originally Posted by dials mavis View Post
There's a lot of information about the Colin Wallace affair, Kincora, and black ops, in Lobster magazine.

There are various subscription options available for online access, from £10 a week to £100 a year, but anyone with access to the British Library should be able to consult paper copies, or anyone with access to an academic library should be able to order copies of articles via inter-library loan.
Or you can download PDFs of 1 to 31 from here:

http://www.8bitmode.com/rogerdog/lobster/

I don't know if there are more issues.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:14 AM   #73557
troyhand
Banned

http://www.breakingnews.ie/ireland/u...ase-44311.html
breakingnews.ie - 26/03/2002

Ulster Scots chief denied bail in US sex abuse case

A judge in the US has refused bail to a leading unionist civil servant who was charged last week with the attempted sexual abuse of a girl he believed to be 14-years-old.

62-year-old Stan Mallon, the acting chief executive of the Ulster Scots Agency, was arrested in Chicago while allegedly on his way to meet the girl, who he allegedly contacted through an internet chatroom.

He has denied the charges. In court today, Mr Mallon was refused bail on the grounds that he might try to leave the US.

http://www.4ni.co.uk/northern_ireland_news.asp?id=6995
4NI.co.uk - 11 October 2002

Former Ulster Scots Agency chief pleads guilty to sex charges

A Co Antrim man has pleaded guilty to sex charges in the United States involving an under-age girl.

Stan Mallon, a former acting chief executive of the Ulster Scots Agency, pleaded guilty to the charge of attempting to persuade, induce and entice an under-age girl.

Mr Mallon, originally from Crumlin, had made contact over the internet with a girl whom he thought was 14 years old – but was actually an undercover police officer.

Despite originally denying the charges, as well as travelling between states to engage in sex with a minor, Mr Mallon now faces up to four years in prison.

http://www.rte.ie/news/2003/0422/37463-mallon/
RTE News - 22 April 2003

US appeal over sex offences sentence

US legal authorities have decided to appeal against what they claim is the unduly lenient sentence handed down to the former head of the Ulster Scots Agency in the North.

Stan Mallon, 62, was convicted in America for child sex offences.

He received a 21-month sentence after he was arrested in a sting operation by police officers in Chicago last year.

He had been due to attend St Patrick's Day receptions at the White House but travelled to Chicago in a bid to procure a 14-year-old girl for sex.

The girl he made contact with via the internet was a police officer posing as a teenager.

The appeal, which normally takes up to six months, is likely to be fast-tracked as Mallon is due for release by the end of this year.
Old 10-08-2013, 02:17 AM   #73558
troyhand
Banned

http://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/su...-28440399.html
Belfast Telegraph - 20 July 2008

An Ulster Scoutmaster accused of a string of sick sex attacks on young boys was trying to land a position with a Scouting group in Scotland when he was arrested.

Wilson Reid, a former Scout leader in Portadown is being held on remand in Maghaberry Prison accused of rape and three counts of indecent assault on a male child.

The charges related to a period in the late 1990s when Reid was a Scoutmaster at St Mark's Church of Ireland in Portadown.

Reid, whose alleged victims are now adults, left Northern Ireland a short time after the alleged offences.

Sunday Life can reveal he had applied for a position in a Scouting troop in Scotland, but had his application refused, as a precaution.

Reid (49) was arrested at his Glebe Crescent home in the Newtown Stewart area of Galloway in May and returned to Northern Ireland to be quizzed.

After his arrest, his property — which doubled as a workshop where he built children's toys and ran a picture-framing business — was cleared out.

Scout District Commissioner for Galloway Alan Whiteside confirmed that Reid had worked with them for a short spell, but that all child protection procedures had been followed.

"Wilson Reid did work with us for a few weeks a while ago, but when we heard about the arrest in Northern Ireland we immediately decided it would be sensible to put out a letter letting parents and the youngsters know what had happened," he said.

"We would like to make it clear there is absolutely no suggestion of any impropriety while Mr Reid was with us and stress there is no need for parents to be concerned about that."

Jim Duffy, from the Scottish Council for the Scout Association added: "Following inquiries, an offer of volunteer service to Scouting in Galloway earlier this year was declined.

"Mr Reid has never held a Scout Leader position in Scotland.

"The Scout Association is keenly conscious of its responsibilities to protect young people from contact with persons who might cause them harm.

"It is the policy of the association to make every effort to safeguard the welfare of all members by protecting them from physical, sexual and emotional harm."

Reid, who first appeared in court here at the end of May, appeared before a District Judge in Armagh earlier this month and was remanded in custody to appear again later this week.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:32 AM   #73559
dopey
Inactive

Sidney Cooke Dirty Dozen Gang - version two

Tidied up from this post
http://www.davidicke.com/forum/showp...ostcount=73572

It sounds like the original dirty dozen were those all convicted at the same trial in June 1987. The others the MSM have claimed were dirty dozener's were in the same gang and just not in the dock in 1987 with the rest of them.

Probable Original Dirty Dozen (all convicted at the same June 1987 trial)
(Confirmed from an old news report on the GLO database)

Sidney Cooke
Lenny Smith (died of AIDS)
Colin Bryne
Alfred Goddard (father of Adam Ant :-/ ) http://www.thefreelibrary.com/THE+EV......-a063899413
Simon Haeems
Roy Alan Morris http://www.salisburyjournal.co.uk/ne...fender_jailed/
Daniel Paine
John Stead
Edward Talbot
John Thornton
Walter Ballantyne
Brian Turner (not listed in the 1987 report but mentioned in a later report that he was convicted in 1987 alongside Cooke)

These four have all been described as being in the dirty dozen gang too by the MSM.

Robert Oliver
Stephen Barrell

Richard Becker - convicted with Roger Gleaves in 1996 and described then as a friend of Sidney Cooke but wasn't given the "dirty dozen" tag by the MSM.

Last edited by dopey; 10-08-2013 at 09:37 AM.
Old 10-08-2013, 09:39 AM   #73560
troyhand
Banned

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=2747,1562787
The Glasgow Herald - Jan 12, 1982
Inquiry on vice ring likely

An inquiry into claims about a homosexual prostitution ring at a boys' home in Belfast is expected to be announced this week by the Northern Ireland Office.

A report in the Irish Times claimed yesterday that at least seven men were involved in the ring and that two were civil servants on secondment to the Northern Ireland Office.

Several men were jailed recently on charges involving sexual offences against boys at the Kincora Home in East Belfast. The offences were said to have taken place over a long period and since the court appearances there have been calls from social workers and others for a full-scale inquiry.
The Rev Ian Paisley said yesterday that there should be a judicial inquiry and it is believed this may take place.

There have been allegations of a cover-up concerning the home, which has been closed. According to the Irish Times report, police officers, Belfast businessmen and Justices of the Peace were among those suspected of involvement in a vice ring.

According to the report, at least seven men had been involved and two of them were attached to the Northern Ireland Office.

http://news.google.com/newspapers?id...g=3309,1051975
St. Joseph Gazette - Jan 13, 1982
Sex scandal brewing

BELFAST, Northern Ireland (AP) - The British government will investigate an alleged prostitution ring in Northern Ireland boys' homes following reports of involvement by government officials, Britain's domestic news agency reported. The Dublin newspaper Irish Times reported at least two officials were involved, and the agency Press Association said the government would announce a "top-level inquiry." The report followed last month's sentencing of three former staff members at the Kincora boys' home in East Belfast for sex offenses against youngsters at the institution.

Last edited by troyhand; 10-08-2013 at 11:01 AM.